PDA

View Full Version : A few threads was funny, But this is becoming an Obsession for the Mystery Mod

olevetonahill
5/15/2011, 01:52 PM
Love him hate him agree or not. But the continual locking Of RLiMC threads is bordering on the Sick.
I also think hes out there on most of stuff he posts . But just cause ya dont like him, is NOT a valid reason

If Ya dont Like em STFO of em. This board is sliding more an more downhill every day.

And no its not the nOObs, its the tone of the board in general

Yall prolly wont be seein my smiling face here as much. I know several will prolly be singing in the rain over that statement

Its been fun

AlboSooner
5/15/2011, 02:04 PM
Yall prolly wont be seein my smiling face here as much. I know several will prolly be singing in the rain over that statement
http://c.imagehost.org/0959/so-much-win-face.png

olevetonahill
5/15/2011, 02:06 PM
http://c.imagehost.org/0959/so-much-win-face.png

I figured 4 er 5 of the nOObs and maybe that many of the ones who been here awhile.;)

AlboSooner
5/15/2011, 02:08 PM
I don't really care Vet. I was being entertaining. Certainly if certain colorful characters leave the board is not as much fun.

OhU1
5/15/2011, 02:11 PM
This board has more drama than a housewive's afternoon soap opera.

SoCaliSooner
5/15/2011, 02:15 PM
I may join vets place too just to get away from threads bumped from years ago.

olevetonahill
5/15/2011, 02:28 PM
I don't really care Vet. I was being entertaining. Certainly if certain colorful characters leave the board is not as much fun.

Actually Most of Yall are growing on me, Well a few are really just kinda like warts and **** , But yer growing non the less.;)

I may join vets place too just to get away from threads bumped from years ago.

As with the thread lockin a few were funny , But its getting to the point of irritating now.

My Opinion Matters
5/15/2011, 02:29 PM
Love him hate him agree or not. But the continual locking Of RLiMC threads is bordering on the Sick.
I also think hes out there on most of stuff he posts . But just cause ya dont like him, is NOT a valid reason

If Ya dont Like em STFO of em. This board is sliding more an more downhill every day.

Its been fun

http://i55.tinypic.com/2dk0553.jpg

SoonerBread
5/15/2011, 02:32 PM

+1

olevetonahill
5/15/2011, 02:33 PM
http://i55.tinypic.com/2dk0553.jpg

**** off dip ****:rolleyes:

Chuck Bao
5/15/2011, 02:41 PM
With all due respect, Olevet, we may agree to disagree.

The mods on this board have consistently not liked new threads about an existing topics. They have merged them or closed them.

RLIMC tends to start a new thread in a cut-and-past job every dang time he gets a new email or finds a new article or blog on something bashing a particular party or POTUS.

It is just not so fun to see the front page of the South Oval dominated by a lot of new political threads when there is no attempt to even comment by the original poster.

I remember Viking Kitten slapping me down several years ago when she responded to my complaint that the whole front page was copycat threads. Okay, she didn't really slap me down but I immediately got her subtle point that copycat threads were a tradition on the South Oval.

Now, what is the difference between a front page dominated by copycat threads and RLIMC's threads?

Okay, one is silly and fun and there is an attempt to "add value" to the humor through some explanation and comment. The other is simply promoting a certain political view with no value added comment, just like a fart, let go another one.

If RLIMC would post in existing threads and, at least, try to start a discussion, I would be very happy with him dominating the South Oval with his threads.

My Opinion Matters
5/15/2011, 02:42 PM
**** off dip ****:rolleyes:

I don't get what you're after with this thread. It's pretty clear that RLIMC continually starts these threads to antagonize the mod that locks them. Even when he's trying (which clearly he's not) Rush's threads are never informative, enlightening, or insightful. No, I think your motivation for starting this thread is pretty transparent.

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
5/15/2011, 02:46 PM

The mods on this board have consistently not liked new threads about an existing topics. They have merged them or closed them.

RLIMC tends to start a new thread in a cut-and-past job every dang time he gets a new email or finds a new article or blog on something bashing a particular party or POTUS.

It is just not so fun to see the front page of the South Oval dominated by a lot of new political threads when there is no attempt to even comment by the original poster.

I remember Viking Kitten slapping me down several years ago when she responded to my complaint that the whole front page was copycat threads. Okay, she didn't really slap me down but I immediately got her subtle point that copycat threads were a tradition on the South Oval.

Now, what is the difference between a front page dominated by copycat threads and RLIMC's threads?

Okay, one is silly and fun and there is an attempt to "add value" to the humor through some explanation and comment. The other is simply promoting a certain political view with no value added comment, just like a fart, let go another one.

If RLIMC would post in existing threads and, at least, try to start a discussion, I would be very happy with him dominating the South Oval with his threads.You might like that censorship stuff, huh? I rarely agree with you, but I don't ask you to shut up, or suggest the mods censor you or anyone else. The iggy feature is for releasing someone from view.

SoCaliSooner
5/15/2011, 02:47 PM
But do you like me, Chuck?

olevetonahill
5/15/2011, 02:51 PM
http://www.lushlovetshirts.com/Pic/Designs/Dont-Let-These-Glasses-Fool-You-Im-An-Idiot.jpg.

Ya dont say.

olevetonahill
5/15/2011, 02:56 PM

If RLIMC would post in existing threads and, at least, try to start a discussion, I would be very happy with him dominating the South Oval with his threads.

Point is Chuck, Like him or not, Agree with him or not. Continually Locking his threads is Gestapo like at best.

Is he breakin board rules? Then say so, I she posting identical stuff that is already being discussed? then merge threads.

Locking a persons threads Just because YOU dont particularly like said person, Is stupid .

My Opinion Matters
5/15/2011, 03:03 PM
Point is Chuck, Like him or not, Agree with him or not. Continually Locking his threads is Gestapo like at best.

Is he breakin board rules? Then say so, I she posting identical stuff that is already being discussed? then merge threads.

Locking a persons threads Just because YOU dont particularly like said person, Is stupid .

Starting threads just because YOU don't particularly agree with a mod's judgment is stupid. Not as dumb as comparing it to Nazi behavior though. Good work all-around, as usual.

olevetonahill
5/15/2011, 03:06 PM
Starting threads just because YOU don't particularly agree with a mod's judgment is stupid. Not as dumb as comparing it to Nazi behavior though. Good work all-around, as usual.

Thank you for you're approval. It means so much to me .

Chuck Bao
5/15/2011, 03:06 PM
You might like that censorship stuff, huh? I rarely agree with you, but I don't ask you to shut up, or suggest the mods censor you or anyone else. The iggy feature is for releasing someone from view.

DUDE!!! Seriously!!! I am not asking you to shut up. I am against censorship. And, I will not use the iggy feature.

I like debating you and appreciate some of your posts because it does give me some insight into current American thinking on political issues. I am just asking that 1) you post in existing threads and 2) you add more value added comments.

I highly doubt that any of the mods here would close any thread where you give a solid and new argument.

But, that is just my opinion.

Midtowner
5/15/2011, 03:13 PM
The threads ought to be merged if redundant. If the mods get too tired of one individual continually doing something they think is obnoxious, they can tell him to quit it or be banned.

The locking should stop.

5/15/2011, 03:16 PM
I highly doubt that any of the mods here would close any thread where you give a solid and new argument.

heh

olevetonahill
5/15/2011, 03:18 PM
The threads ought to be merged if redundant. If the mods get too tired of one individual continually doing something they think is obnoxious, they can tell him to quit it or be banned.

The locking should stop.

And I agree with a Lib Lawyer :cool:

Chuck Bao
5/15/2011, 03:20 PM

I agree. Liking a certain poster shouldn't be an issue for the mods and admin. The members' dissatisfaction with daily numerous cut-and-past jobs from various conservative websites and blogs would be.

Now, if RLIMC started a thread of oh say "I hate President Obama" or "I hate the pansy-assed libs" and kept posting in it. I highly doubt that the thread would be locked. Those threads would probably reach epic status in no time.

I was a mod and later an admin for a board called "No Point Necessary" some ancient history ago. It was all silly, stupid and fun. We still wouldn't have allowed the very near spam that RLIMC puts out.

Turd_Ferguson
5/15/2011, 03:25 PM
http://i55.tinypic.com/2dk0553.jpgPost reported...

5/15/2011, 03:27 PM

The locking should stop.The repeated McCain threads were a result of each being censored(locked) Don't you get that?

My Opinion Matters
5/15/2011, 03:30 PM
Post reported...

To whom? The very moderators your brethern are criticizing? And for what, exactly? You guys are a trip.

Midtowner
5/15/2011, 03:34 PM
The repeated McCain threads were a result of each being censored(locked) Don't you get that?

That's not even what I'm talking about.

The most specific instance which comes to mind is that you started the thread regarding home values and the CRA, then after failing on basic facts and definitions and sort of trying to pretend that never happened, you started a new thread repeating the same misinformation you had trotted out earlier.

I'd rather it be merged than locked, but I can definitely see why the mods did what they did to you there.

olevetonahill
5/15/2011, 03:34 PM
To whom? The very moderators your brethern are criticizing? And for what, exactly? You guys are a trip.

Not Moderators Plural Just the One being a dick.
Pay Tention silly boy.:rolleyes:

Mongo
5/15/2011, 03:38 PM
when I become a mod, all you dip****s are baned. bank on it

OUMallen
5/15/2011, 03:40 PM
And I agree with a Lib Lawyer :cool:

I agree with both of y'all.

Sooner_Tuf
5/15/2011, 03:41 PM

I hope that hook was barbless. Does your tummy hurt?

StoopTroup
5/15/2011, 03:41 PM
http://www.bluebison.net/sketchbook/2008/0408/mongoose-1.png

Sooner_Tuf
5/15/2011, 03:43 PM
Does anyone else think this whole problem would go away if someone just made Vet a mod?

Second anyone?

My Opinion Matters
5/15/2011, 03:44 PM
http://i54.tinypic.com/6genb6.jpg

5/15/2011, 03:44 PM
That's not even what I'm talking about.

The most specific instance which comes to mind is that you started the thread regarding home values and the CRA, then after failing on basic facts and definitions and sort of trying to pretend that never happened, you started a new thread repeating the same misinformation you had trotted out earlier.

I'd rather it be merged than locked, but I can definitely see why the mods did what they did to you there.Haha, you'll never admit that the democrat politicians started the demise of the housing market by requiring the insane loans from lenders, so I get that.

You sorta half-a**ed defended the mad mod locking the thread too. Earlier in this thread you suggested they consider infractions possible. For such a bright esquire, you're pretty transparent.

SoCaliSooner
5/15/2011, 03:45 PM

http://blastr.com/assets_c/2009/06/SupermanII_GeneralZod-thumb-550x276-19799.jpg

Which mod?

OUMallen
5/15/2011, 03:46 PM
The repeated McCain threads were a result of each being censored(locked) Don't you get that?

Then you should stop re-posting. don't you get that? Censorship is done by the government. This ain't censorship. This is the mods trying to guide the discussion on the board, like they should. This isn't your personal political playground. If you have a thread locked, WTF would you re-post the same damned thing?

Vet's point is as solid as your blockhead, apparently.

Sooner_Tuf
5/15/2011, 03:46 PM
Haha, you'll never admit that the democrat politicians started the demise of the housing market by requiring the insane loans from lenders, so I get that.

You sorta half-a**ed defended the mad mod locking the thread too. Earlier in this thread you suggested they consider infractions possible. For such a bright esquire, you're pretty transparent.

Seriously the problem is much deeper than that. Most of the problems were are experiencing can be traced directly to FDR or the mentality he created.

My Opinion Matters
5/15/2011, 03:47 PM
I hope that hook was barbless. Does your tummy hurt?

http://i51.tinypic.com/ajpg2f.png

StoopTroup
5/15/2011, 03:48 PM
http://www.89xradio.com/Pictues/mystery_meat.jpg

olevetonahill
5/15/2011, 03:49 PM
http://i54.tinypic.com/6genb6.jpg

Dayum you played Both rolls dint ya?

http://snarkerati.com/movie-news/files/2011/03/dumb-and-dumber.jpg

Sooner_Tuf
5/15/2011, 03:49 PM
http://www.89xradio.com/Pictues/mystery_meat.jpg

My *god that looks good.

*or allah whichever you prefer, but wtf it's pork!

StoopTroup
5/15/2011, 03:50 PM
Dear Penthouse....I never thought it would go this deep....

After the new modifications though....

5/15/2011, 03:51 PM
Then you should stop re-posting. don't you get that? Censorship is done by the government. This ain't censorship. This is the mods trying to guide the discussion on the board, like they should. This isn't your personal political playground. If you have a thread locked, WTF would you re-post the same damned thing?

Vet's point is as solid as your blockhead, apparently.Vet's point is censorship should stop. He's right.

5/15/2011, 03:54 PM
Seriously the problem is much deeper than that. Most of the problems were are experiencing can be traced directly to FDR or the mentality he created.The First Cause, Big Bang, God etc. created the universe, and later came human nature, with a desire by some to run roughshod over others.

Sooner_Tuf
5/15/2011, 04:01 PM
The First Cause, Big Bang, God etc. created the universe, and later came human nature, with a desire by some to run roughshod over others.

Damn straight, exacerbated by the neither party cares or knows what they are doing. As long as they continue to be short sighted and only promote their own self interests nothing will change.

5/15/2011, 04:04 PM
Damn straight, exacerbated by the neither party cares or knows what they are doing. As long as they continue to be short sighted and only promote their own self interests nothing will change.Yes, some of the R's, and virtually ALL of the D's.

Sooner_Tuf
5/15/2011, 04:08 PM
Yes, some of the R's, and virtually ALL of the D's.

I think that used to be true. Today I think it is virtually all of both.

Jammin'
5/15/2011, 04:09 PM
I think that used to be true. Today I think it is virtually all of both.

5/15/2011, 04:13 PM
I think that used to be true. Today I think it is virtually all of both.Shirley, you're not srs.

Lookit all the good, serious conservatives in the R party. The ones the MSM perpetually tries to ruin, and you'll easily recognize that most of them are good people, that want to do what's best for America. Of course, there are some big social spending and corrupt repubs too, just like the entire, morally bankrupt democrat party.

rs.soonerfans
5/15/2011, 04:13 PM
complaining about the mods is against the rules.:dean:

StoopTroup
5/15/2011, 04:15 PM
rOOkIe sPeK ! ! !

olevetonahill
5/15/2011, 04:15 PM
complaining about the mods is against the rules.:dean:

So ****in report me.:rolleyes:

Sooner_Tuf
5/15/2011, 04:34 PM
Shirley, you're not srs.

Lookit all the good, serious conservatives in the R party. The ones the MSM perpetually tries to ruin, and you'll easily recognize that most of them are good people, that want to do what's best for America. Of course, there are some big social spending and corrupt repubs too, just like the entire, morally bankrupt democrat party.

I would like to think you are right but I really haven't seen very many examples of people trying to do what is best for America for a long time.

All I see anymore is the Democratic Party trying to tear down the Republican Party and the Republican Party trying to tear down the Democratic Party.

It's gotten to the point where few decent people want to be in politics, especially at a federal level.

I can't remember when we had an elected official that actually represented the interests of the people where I live. My Representative is a nice enough guy. Comes by every year or two tells me what I want to hear. Then goes to Washington and votes away our rights, interests, w/e.

Honestly I think it is just time to start over. Both parties have committed more funds than will ever be available. There is no solution when you don't live within your means.

5/15/2011, 04:51 PM
I would like to think you are right but I really haven't seen very many examples of people trying to do what is best for America for a long time.

All I see anymore is the Democratic Party trying to tear down the Republican Party and the Republican Party trying to tear down the Democratic Party.

It's gotten to the point where few decent people want to be in politics, especially at a federal level.

I can't remember when we had an elected official that actually represented the interests of the people where I live. My Representative is a nice enough guy. Comes by every year or two tells me what I want to hear. Then goes to Washington and votes away our rights, interests, w/e.

Honestly I think it is just time to start over. Both parties have committed more funds than will ever be available. There is no solution when you don't live within your means.Third party is a move by conservatives that always backfires by splitting the conservative vote and giving the keys to the Democrats, for more assults on the constitution. The one exception was when Ralph Nader ran as an independent, and actually took a few votes away from the D's.

It's NOT higher math.

Sooner_Tuf
5/15/2011, 04:53 PM
Third party is a move by conservatives that always backfires by splitting the conservative vote and giving the keys to the Democrats, for more assults on the constitution. The one exception was when Ralph Nader ran as an independent, and actually took a few votes away from the D's.

It's NOT higher math.

I didn't say anything about a third party.

5/15/2011, 04:58 PM
I didn't say anything about a third party.Then, what were you suggesting?

Mongo
5/15/2011, 04:58 PM
Third party is a move by conservatives that always backfires by splitting the conservative vote and giving the keys to the Democrats, for more assults on the constitution. The one exception was when Ralph Nader ran as an independent, and actually took a few votes away from the D's.

It's NOT higher math.

maybe the conservatives voting on a third party is a sign the R party isnt conservative anymore

5/15/2011, 05:03 PM
maybe the conservatives voting on a third party is a sign the R party isnt conservative anymoreDuh, but there's no reasonable person who doubts that part of it is, probably most of it is. The only hope of peaceful resolution of our leadership problem is to strengthen the R party in the primaries with the most conservative candidates, and defeat the totally corrupt and socialist d's at the polls.

Sooner_Tuf
5/15/2011, 05:05 PM
Then, what were you suggesting?

That I think the only way to save our system is to do away with the parties themselves and force elected officials to represent their constituents (stand on their own) or hang it up and start over from scratch.

Until we make people, all people, accountable we will continue on the same path until we fail as a nation.

StoopTroup
5/15/2011, 05:06 PM

It's NOT higher math.

I think the GOP gave the keys to the Dems when they moved the 3rd party Palin into place in 2008.

Mongo
5/15/2011, 05:07 PM
Duh, but there's no reasonable person who doubts that part of it is, probably most of it is. The only hope of peaceful resolution of our leadership problem is to strengthen the R party in the primaries with the most conservative candidates, and defeat the totally corrupt and socialist d's at the polls.

how about help supporting a true conservative and lifting them up instead of propping up a ****ty party to spite the other ****ty party? R party doesnt have any "real" conservatives

Whet
5/15/2011, 05:07 PM
There are a lot of RINOs that are in the party. It is these RINOs and big spenders the conservatives are concerned. However, voting for a 3rd party candidate does nothing but get Progressives elected. The MSM makes a big deal about the "tea party" or conservatives infiltrating the Rep party, but says nothing about the complete take over of the Dem party by these neo-socialist Progressives.

5/15/2011, 05:09 PM
That I think the only way to save our system is to do away with the parties themselves and force elected officials to represent their constituents (stand on their own) or hang it up and start over from scratch.

Until we make people, all people, accountable we will continue on the same path until we fail as a nation.Give it a shot! haha

Sooner_Tuf
5/15/2011, 05:13 PM
Give it a shot! haha

Well that was easy.

5/15/2011, 05:13 PM
There are a lot of RINOs that are in the party. It is these RINOs and big spenders the conservatives are concerned. However, voting for a 3rd party candidate does nothing but get Progressives elected. The MSM makes a big deal about the "tea party" or conservatives infiltrating the Rep party, but says nothing about the complete take over of the Dem party by these neo-socialist Progressives.The Tea Party is the 3rd party, and for now has the sense to work within the R party, to TRY TO make it the party of Reagan, Washingto, Adams etc. It really is our only hope for a peaceful transition to constitutional govt.

rs.soonerfans
5/15/2011, 05:22 PM

has this been resolved yet?

olevetonahill
5/15/2011, 05:28 PM
has this been resolved yet?

Boo Hoo;)

Midtowner
5/15/2011, 05:35 PM
The Tea Party is the 3rd party, and for now has the sense to work within the R party, to TRY TO make it the party of Reagan, Washingto, Adams etc. It really is our only hope for a peaceful transition to constitutional govt.

Reagan? Would the Tea Party support someone who did these things:

1) Sold weapons to terrorists in exchange for hostages?
2) Raised taxes 11 times?
3) Was cut & run when it came to terrorism? As in pulling all of our troops out of Lebanon after the attack against the Marines there?
4) Granted amnesty to illegal aliens?

The Tea Party types would be howling at the moon, calling this guy a communist. A good case could be made that Reagan was left of Obama in many respects.

jk the sooner fan
5/15/2011, 06:03 PM
censorship? jesus h. cristo - this is a privately owned message board, before you start crying about censorship - remember that you (we all) post here as a privilege....there is no RIGHT to post here

having said that - nobody has erased his posts - nobody has banned him (please consider this dean?)....so his posts HAVE NOT BEEN CENSORED

i think its a momentous occasion that somebody is white knighting for RLIMC

personally - i think the repeated threads are pointless, meaningless drivel - and well, thats all

Sooner_Tuf
5/15/2011, 06:12 PM
Reagan? Would the Tea Party support someone who did these things:

1) Sold weapons to terrorists in exchange for hostages?
3) Was cut & run when it came to terrorism? As in pulling all of our troops out of Lebanon after the attack against the Marines there?

The Tea Party types would be howling at the moon, calling this guy a communist. A good case could be made that Reagan was left of Obama in many respects.

If you live in fantasy land I guess you could make that case. You don't remember Ronald Reagan at all. Hell you don't even have the situations right.

soonerhubs
5/15/2011, 06:13 PM
censorship? jesus h. cristo - this is a privately owned message board, before you start crying about censorship - remember that you (we all) post here as a privilege....there is no RIGHT to post here

having said that - nobody has erased his posts - nobody has banned him (please consider this dean?)....so his posts HAVE NOT BEEN CENSORED

personally - i think the repeated threads are pointless, meaningless drivel - and well, thats all

BudSooner
5/15/2011, 06:28 PM
i think the repeated threads are pointless, meaningless drivel - and well, thats all
Sounds like someone **** the bed today, look at most of the posts over the lifetime of this board and tell me that 80-90% are NOT meaningless drivel.

Yeah, he drags this out over and over again ad nauseum and alot of it is bull**** but it's no different than a thread about someone walking to the ****ter needing to drop a deuce.

Midtowner
5/15/2011, 06:29 PM
If you live in fantasy land I guess you could make that case. You don't remember Ronald Reagan at all. Hell you don't even have the situations right.

Did he not do the things I listed?

jk the sooner fan
5/15/2011, 06:37 PM
Sounds like someone **** the bed today, look at most of the posts over the lifetime of this board and tell me that 80-90% are NOT meaningless drivel.

Yeah, he drags this out over and over again ad nauseum and alot of it is bull**** but it's no different than a thread about someone walking to the ****ter needing to drop a deuce.

awww, did my attempt at humor make you **** your bed?

BudSooner
5/15/2011, 06:42 PM
awww, did my attempt at humor make you **** your bed?
No, but whining about his posting is pretty funny compared to some of the **** i've read of yours.

C&CDean
5/15/2011, 06:44 PM
This is some entertaining ****. I've been out spraying weeds since early this morning, come in, cop a shower and pour myself an Irish and I have this to entertain me.

Carry on...

jk the sooner fan
5/15/2011, 06:45 PM
No, but whining about his posting is pretty funny compared to some of the **** i've read of yours.

i think its funny that you agreed with my post with your own response - but your actual problem is with me personally.....great

i wasnt whining - simply stating my opinion (that's what we do on message boards)......whining would be crying to a mod/admin or begging somebody else to take action

i've never reported his posts, or started threads asking that something be done about them

i was simply pointing out that his posts HAVENT been censored

jk the sooner fan
5/15/2011, 06:52 PM
hey Bud - if i can call you that...

will you let me know when/if i post something worthy of your approval

i'm really trying hard to improve my posting image/style

BudSooner
5/15/2011, 06:54 PM
i think its funny that you agreed with my post with your own response - but your actual problem is with me personally.....great

i wasnt whining - simply stating my opinion (that's what we do on message boards)......whining would be crying to a mod/admin or begging somebody else to take action

i've never reported his posts, or started threads asking that something be done about them

i was simply pointing out that his posts HAVENT been censored
Censored no, locked down so no further commentary? Yes.
Whining is whining, I don't give a rats *** if it is to a mod/admin/whoever, it's still whining.
Yep, freedom is a great thing and to come here and get to express yourself is a good thing but this his not our board and we each need to act like adults.
I've been guilty of giving RLIMC ****, he makes it pretty easy to be a target but there is a line you cannot cross and telling PG to turn off the "Bitch switch" was crossing the line.

I think i've reported a post 1, that is 1 time. If i've got a problem with a poster, i've got a solution....turn the ****ing PC off and spend time reading or doing chores.

Some of y'all make it sound like this board is life or death, there is more important **** in life that worrying about if the guy is going to post another moronic thread and if that is what makes him happy then so be it.

BudSooner
5/15/2011, 06:55 PM
hey Bud - if i can call you that...

will you let me know when/if i post something worthy of your approval

i'm really trying hard to improve my posting image/style
I'll take that under consideration.:D

olevetonahill
5/15/2011, 07:00 PM

This is some entertaining ****. I've been out spraying weeds since early this morning, come in, cop a shower and pour myself an Irish and I have this to entertain me.

Carry on...

Heh, Dean is JKs post some comedy Gold considering his history of whining and crying?:D

jk the sooner fan
5/15/2011, 07:02 PM
I've been guilty of giving RLIMC ****, he makes it pretty easy to be a target but there is a line you cannot cross and telling PG to turn off the "Bitch switch" was crossing the line.

I think i've reported a post 1, that is 1 time. If i've got a problem with a poster, i've got a solution....turn the ****ing PC off and spend time reading or doing chores.

Some of y'all make it sound like this board is life or death, there is more important **** in life that worrying about if the guy is going to post another moronic thread and if that is what makes him happy then so be it.

oh i went out and did plenty today but thanks for the life advice

i sure hope you dont lose any sleep tonite over my comment to PG ...i'm fairly certain she wont

jk the sooner fan
5/15/2011, 07:02 PM
Heh, Dean is JKs post some comedy Gold considering his history of whining and crying?:D

you crying and whining about the mod's continually locking down RLIMC's threads was HILARIOUS! :D

olevetonahill
5/15/2011, 07:06 PM
you crying and whining about the mod's continually locking down RLIMC's threads was HILARIOUS! :D

Then aint we just two ****in clowns.:rolleyes:
Personally I DGAS, Just think it Is/was bordering on Obsession. I simply made an observation, Please show me where I cried and or whined.:rolleyes:
And Like I said with your History of Whining I find yer Post I quoted to Be Pure Comedy.

Mongo
5/15/2011, 07:09 PM
you two just need to have sex and get rid of all this tension

Sooner_Tuf
5/15/2011, 07:11 PM
Did he not do the things I listed?

No not even close. Are you too young to remember Ronald Reagan?

olevetonahill
5/15/2011, 07:12 PM
you two just need to have sex and get rid of all this tension

Dude, aint no tension, Im finding this whole thing very humorous. Especially those who think they are gettin UNDER my skin. Every one who knows me Knows where and what My buttons are and this aint one of em.;)

Chuck Bao
5/15/2011, 07:32 PM
And, I appreciate RLIMC's posts in these threads. And, I appreciate that the mods didn't lock this thread. Congrats and spek all around to everyone. Good job!

Chuck Bao
5/15/2011, 07:36 PM
Oh and Dean, did the wind die down enough to spray?

Boarder
5/15/2011, 07:45 PM
I have "Magical Mystery Tour" stuck in my head, but I keep replacing "tour" with "mod".

BudSooner
5/15/2011, 07:48 PM
Who needs reality tv when you can login here and read this stuff.

Carry on.

BudSooner
5/15/2011, 07:50 PM
I have "Jeff Gordons retirement Tour" stuck in my head, but I keep replacing "tour" with "downhill slide".FIFY. :D

jk the sooner fan
5/15/2011, 07:56 PM
Then aint we just two ****in clowns.:rolleyes:
Personally I DGAS, Just think it Is/was bordering on Obsession. I simply made an observation, Please show me where I cried and or whined.:rolleyes:
And Like I said with your History of Whining I find yer Post I quoted to Be Pure Comedy.

well then we're just getting a big guffaw at each others expense! :)

you dont think RLIMC's continued threads are obsessive?

Midtowner
5/15/2011, 08:13 PM
No not even close. Are you too young to remember Ronald Reagan?

Are you to old to remember him?

1) Sold weapons to terrorists in exchange for hostages? -- Iran Contra anyone?

Tax Equity and Fiscal Responsibility Act of 1982
+57.3
Highway Revenue Act of 1982
+4.9
Social Security Amendments of 1983
+24.6
Railroad Retirement Revenue Act of 1983
+1.2
Deficit Reduction Act of 1984
+25.4
Consolidated Omnibus Budget Reconciliation Act of 1985
+2.9
Omnibus Budget Reconciliation Act of 1985
+2.4
Superfund Amendments and Reauthorization Act of 1986
+0.6
Continuing Resolution for 1987
+2.8
Omnibus Budget Reconciliation Act of 1987
+8.6
Continuing Resolution for 1988

1983 Beirut barracks bombing... remember that?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1983_Beirut_barracks_bombing

Immigration Control & Reform Act of 1986

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_Reform_and_Control_Act_of_1986

C&CDean
5/15/2011, 08:21 PM

+57.3
+4.9
+24.6
+1.2
+25.4
+2.9
+2.4
+0.6
+2.8
+8.6

So, are you the left's version of Rush? Cause you sure sound like it.

BTW, Ronald Reagan was the greatest prez in your lifetime. Period. Admit it. I do.

stoops the eternal pimp
5/15/2011, 08:29 PM
penis.hard.

soonerhubs
5/15/2011, 09:06 PM
"Abraham Lincoln once said that if you are a racist then I will attack you with the North..."-M Scott

BudSooner
5/15/2011, 09:24 PM
"Abraham Lincoln once said that if you are a racist then I will attack you with the North..."-M Scott
Its funny you say that, I got a copy of Gods and Generals yesterday...have not read the book yet but it has to be better than the movie.

Stephen Lang was pretty good in it though.

Midtowner
5/15/2011, 09:26 PM
So, are you the left's version of Rush? Cause you sure sound like it.

BTW, Ronald Reagan was the greatest prez in your lifetime. Period. Admit it. I do.

Are you also denying those things happened?

sappstuf
5/15/2011, 09:38 PM

+57.3
+4.9
+24.6
+1.2
+25.4
+2.9
+2.4
+0.6
+2.8
+8.6

You would think the Left would love him....

Midtowner
5/15/2011, 09:40 PM
You would think the Left would love him....

You would.

I thought he was a fine President. A centrist.

mgsooner
5/15/2011, 10:11 PM
I always find it humorous when people get all indignant about what the owner of an individual website decides to do with their own site. The fact is that someone pays to keep this board up and running every month, and that person is entitled to do whatever the f*ck they want to do with their website. If they want to ban someone because they don't like their user name, they can. If they want to lock your post simply because you failed to use a comma, they can. If you don't like it, you are free to leave and peruse any one of the other billions of websites on the world wide web.

Gandalf_The_Grey
5/16/2011, 12:06 AM
They should lock all threads not started by Dolemite

proud gonzo
5/16/2011, 12:23 AM
They should lock all threads not started by Dolemite
THIS.

5/16/2011, 12:35 AM
I thought he(Reagan) was a fine President. A centrist.Did you vote for him?

Gandalf_The_Grey
5/16/2011, 12:41 AM
I did..I refused to **** in the toilet until my parents voted for him

Sooner_Tuf
5/16/2011, 01:11 AM

Ok I'll start here. At first I thought you were ignorant to the facts, now I think you are stupid. Iran Contra? What year was that? What year were all the hostages released? There were no hostages under Reagan because the Iranians knew Reagan would go to war. They released them on the eve of him coming into office because they were scared of him. Iran Contra had nothing to do with terrorists. Not even a tiny itty bitty little bit. The scandal was that the Reagan administration funded the Contras, whom had Congressional funding before the Boland Amendment jerked it out from under them, without using tax monies appropriated by Congress. See we funded these people to go to war in the name of freedom, then we cut their support off. Instead of having another Bay of Pigs, only on a much larger scale, Reagan brokered the sale of some weapons and some parts (none of which were american owned) to the Iranian Governemt. The Iranian Government was under an embargo that prohibited the sale of such items from the U.S. Reagan basically brokered a deal where Israel would sell the items directly to the Iranians. Those monies were then funneled to support the Contras. Did he break the law? Technically no he didn't. But he did go around the spirit of a number of congressional enactments. Was it the right thing to do? No if you are a Democrat and hate Reagan. He exploited loopholes in their legislation to get what they wouldn't give him. It was the right thing to do if you believe our word as a nation should be as promised. Those people would have been slaughtered after standing up and fighting for our cause. It is a black mark to many, probably rightfully so but Reagan was not found guilty of anything because he didn't violate any laws.

The hostages had been released more than four years prior to the beginning of the Iran Contra Scandal. I know there is some mention of six hostages they were negotiating for the release of, there is no evidence of that. Mainly because the hostages in question were released years prior to the time the arms deal took place. The sell was simply to raise cash. Cash was raised and was dispersed as was planned. No hostages were released as a result of these arms sales.

+57.3
+4.9
+24.6
+1.2
+25.4
+2.9
+2.4
+0.6
+2.8
+8.6

Reaganomics refers to the economic policies promoted by the U.S. President Ronald Reagan during the 1980s, also known as supply-side economics and called trickle-down economics by critics. The four pillars of Reagan's economic policy were to:

1. Reduce Growth of Government spending.
2. Reduce Income Tax and Capital Gains Tax.
3. Reduce Government regulation.
4. Control the money supply to reduce inflation.

In his stated intention to increase defense spending while lowering taxes, Reagan's approach was a departure from his immediate predecessors. Reagan enacted lower marginal tax rates in conjunction with simplified income tax codes and continued deregulation. The federal deficit fell from 6% of GDP in 1983 to 3.2% of GDP in 1987. The federal deficit in Reagan's final budget fell to 2.9% of GDP. The rate of growth in federal spending fell from 4% under Jimmy Carter to 2.5% under Ronald Reagan.

**I cut and pasted this because Reaganomics is universally known and understood** Plus if you understand the basics of Government then you know the Executive Branch does not pass legislation.

Yes I remember it quite well. I spent several months there after the bombing. I think if you would describe Reagan's actions as cut and run you are either retarded or simply know not of what you speak. Our Marines were there as part of a multi-national force. Which pulled out when the US and French Barracks were bombed.

Neither the US nor the French pulled out (cut and run in your words). Both Leaders vowed to stay and did. After about four months of study of the situation it was decided that we could not protect our forces from threats that were present. The US Marines stationed in Beirut were moved offshore and were kept at the ready. The next day Reagan launched the single largest Naval bombardment since Korea. Sound like cut and run? Our forces were still present simply moved to where they were better protected and their readiness level could be sustained.

After that terrorist groups were targeted by forces trained to do exactly that. The peacekeeping force was not and therefore not used to do so. Seems like a logical move to me.

Reagan formed all of the counter terror units in existence today by executive order when he took office. The men that killed Osama exist in their roles today because of Ronald Reagan and his awareness of the world and his reaction to it.

Middle East politics are complicated with new players arriving and departing daily. When I was in Beirut we identified more than two hundred separate local armies within the city limits.

What would you have done that would have better dealt with the situation?

There are alliances and disagreements between parties you couldn't imagine and players you never heard of. The U.S. and French were attacked by a particular group of Shia because they thought we were siding with the Catholics. What would you have done about that? Do you think you could have prevented this attack?

I am confused here. One of us is stupid.

Simpson-Mazzoli Act, is an Act of Congress which reformed United States immigration law.

In brief the act:

A. required employers to attest to their employees' immigration status.
B. made it illegal to knowingly hire or recruit unauthorized immigrants.
C. granted amnesty to certain seasonal agricultural illegal immigrants.
D. granted amnesty to illegal immigrants who entered the United States
before January 1, 1982 and had resided there continuously.

Why is it called the Simpson-Mazzoli Act? Why is Reagan's name not on the law? Do Presidents pen and pass legislation?

I don't know if you actually believe this drivel or if you are just jerking my chain. I hope you are just jerking my chain as it makes me sad to think that an American could be so far off base to facts that are not in question by anyone and are a clear part of a well documented record.

-----

Boomer.....
5/16/2011, 07:28 AM
Just to be clear. After a year of mostly positive experience, in which I had decided to become an Elite Sponsor, I started the Hollis Board, I had a 46,000 spek rating based on real spek not betting over two season and 1500 posts, in the last four weeks I can see this board is a place I don't want to be or patronize. There are two other boards which I believe have at least equivalent football knowledge without the abusive environment. I am taking my business elsewhere.

John W. Helander
President & CEO
GrayBox Services Ltd. &
eState Auction House Ltd.

jk the sooner fan
5/16/2011, 07:29 AM
thats never not funny

olevetonahill
5/16/2011, 07:30 AM
Just to be clear. After a year of mostly positive experience, in which I had decided to become an Elite Sponsor, I started the Hollis Board, I had a 46,000 spek rating based on real spek not betting over two season and 1500 posts, in the last four weeks I can see this board is a place I don't want to be or patronize. There are two other boards which I believe have at least equivalent football knowledge without the abusive environment. I am taking my business elsewhere.

John W. Helander
President & CEO
GrayBox Services Ltd. &
eState Auction House Ltd.

:confused: If thats aimed at me bro its wrong. I aint melting down, Nor am I takin my toy and leavin. Just said I wont be on as much .:P

jk the sooner fan
5/16/2011, 07:38 AM
just curious - whats the point of informing everybody you're not going to be around as much?

My Opinion Matters
5/16/2011, 07:41 AM
just curious - whats the point of informing everybody you're not going to be around as much?

It's definitely not for attention.

olevetonahill
5/16/2011, 07:44 AM

It's definitely not for attention.

Guess I coulda just told you two in a Peem, So you wouldnt worry about me .

jk the sooner fan
5/16/2011, 07:45 AM
worried?

My Opinion Matters
5/16/2011, 07:45 AM
So when do we get the part where you're not around as much?

Sooner in Tampa
5/16/2011, 07:49 AM
So when do we get the part where you're not around as much?.
He's waiting for you to **** off and die

jk the sooner fan
5/16/2011, 07:58 AM
He's waiting for you to **** off and die

man you've gotten a lot angrier than i remember

My Opinion Matters
5/16/2011, 08:00 AM

I don't even know who the hell he is, but he seems to enjoy stalking me and leaving me little internet love letters like that. It's flattering, really.

Sooner in Tampa
5/16/2011, 08:04 AM
No...not really. I am just can't stand ignorant posters who constantly try to push peoples buttons for no apparent reason

To say that a piece **** like MoM makes me angry is a VERY big leap

jk the sooner fan
5/16/2011, 08:05 AM
To say that a piece **** like MoM makes me angry is a VERY big leap

yes, i can see your point - i normally call people that i have positive feelings about "a piece of ****"

Sooner in Tampa
5/16/2011, 08:09 AM
yes, i can see your point - i normally call people that i have positive feelings about "a piece of ****"
I never said anything positive about him...doesn't mean that I am angry

But thanks for caring, sugar.

Turd_Ferguson
5/16/2011, 08:15 AM
Hey everybody!! It's the JK/MOM show! meh.

jk the sooner fan
5/16/2011, 08:16 AM
sniff sniff.....

Turd_Ferguson
5/16/2011, 08:18 AM
sniff sniff.....jk...put down the innerwebs and slowly back away...really...

jk the sooner fan
5/16/2011, 08:19 AM
jk...put down the innerwebs and slowly back away...really...

you're here with me - lead by example! :)

Sooner in Tampa
5/16/2011, 08:20 AM
sniff sniff.....

smells like updawg?

jk the sooner fan
5/16/2011, 08:22 AM
sure i'll play

whats updawg?

XingTheRubicon
5/16/2011, 08:24 AM
not much, what's up with you dawg?

jk the sooner fan
5/16/2011, 08:25 AM
not much, what's up with you dawg?

aww man - you got me!! :D

XingTheRubicon
5/16/2011, 08:26 AM
you should have watched more wizard movies...or TV shows

jk the sooner fan
5/16/2011, 08:27 AM
you should have watched more wizard movies...or TV shows

probably so (i've actually seen the updawg episode)

i watch a lot of NatGeo, Discovery, etc.....i do have a few sitcoms and series that i watch (Lost, etc)

stoops the eternal pimp
5/16/2011, 08:27 AM
how was the baseball game jk?....sooner brewcrew said he had a great time..boys were talking it up yesterday about it.

jk the sooner fan
5/16/2011, 08:29 AM
how was the baseball game jk?....sooner brewcrew said he had a great time..boys were talking it up yesterday about it.

well aside from the fact that the Rangers lost - it was a gorgeous day - not a cloud in the sky - beautiful beautiful day - tell Bryan I said thanks, and I'm glad he and the kiddo's got to enjoy a day at the ballpark - did they go to that concert before hand?

My Opinion Matters
5/16/2011, 08:36 AM
Hey everybody!! It's the JK/MOM show! meh.

I'll put this in terms you can understand...

jk is my olevet. He's an older guy I met on the internet. He likes to invite me down to his place deep in the woods and get me drunk on his homemade brew. I would love to tell you what happens next, but,well, that's a secret. You have to be part of jk's club before you get to know about that part.

You posse guys act like that is weird or something.

stoops the eternal pimp
5/16/2011, 08:39 AM
well aside from the fact that the Rangers lost - it was a gorgeous day - not a cloud in the sky - beautiful beautiful day - tell Bryan I said thanks, and I'm glad he and the kiddo's got to enjoy a day at the ballpark - did they go to that concert before hand?

Oh yeah..They are all big TM fans..They had a great time.

The last trip they tried to make to a game, their car broke down about the place where you met them for the exchange and they missed the ball game and had to get the car towed back to mac...this was a great makeup for that trip.

OutlandTrophy
5/16/2011, 08:40 AM
I'll put this in terms you can understand...

jk is my olevet. He's an older guy I met on the internet. He likes to invite me down to his place deep in the woods and get me drunk on his homemade brew. I would love to tell you what happens next, but well, that's a secret. You have to be part of jk's club before you get to know about that part.

You posse guys act like that is weird or something.

I can't wait for the little boy he adopted to get nice and plump so we can eat it at our next get together.

nobody and I mean nobody, cooks baby like jk does.

jk the sooner fan
5/16/2011, 08:41 AM
Oh yeah..They are all big TM fans..They had a great time.

The last trip they tried to make to a game, their car broke down about the place where you met them for the exchange and they missed the ball game and had to get the car towed back to mac...this was a great makeup for that trip.

super - glad to hear that - the boys were very excited when i met them to deliver the tickets

jk the sooner fan
5/16/2011, 08:42 AM
I can't wait for the little boy he adopted to get nice and plump so we can eat it at our next get together.

the smoke ring on the last one was probably my best effort to date

My Opinion Matters
5/16/2011, 08:42 AM

Dude! Quiet! Some jealous person is going to report that to the fish and game department. (Babies are under the jurisdiction of fish and game, right?)

The
5/16/2011, 08:43 AM
Did this ever get resolved?

My Opinion Matters
5/16/2011, 08:45 AM
Did this ever get resolved?

Yes. The best way to serve a baby is chilled over ice with cocktail sauce. Don't listen to these Philistines.

Mjcpr
5/16/2011, 09:05 AM
It's just the internet.

The
5/16/2011, 09:08 AM
It's just the internet.

Not any more.

My Opinion Matters
5/16/2011, 09:14 AM
Sometimes I try way to hard to impress the new kids. I'm gonna go play by myself for a couple weeks so I can think about it.

The
5/16/2011, 09:18 AM
Sometimes I try way to hard to impress the new kids. I'm gonna go play by myself for a couple weeks so I can think about it.

*too.