PDA

View Full Version : We Need a Internet Truth Ministry Says Former President Clinton

sappstuf
5/15/2011, 10:50 AM
Bill Clinton doesn’t like all the misinformation and rumors floating on the Internet. And he thinks the United Nations or the U.S. government should create an agency to do something about it.

“It would be a legitimate thing to do,” Clinton said in an interview airing Friday on CNBC.

The agency, Clinton said, would “have to be totally transparent about where the money came from” and would have to be “independent” because “if it’s a government agency in a traditional sense, it would have no credibility whatever, particularly with a lot of the people who are most active on the internet.”

“That is, it would be like, I don’t know, National Public Radio or BBC or something like that, except it would have to be really independent and they would not express opinions, and their mandate would be narrowly confined to identifying relevant factual errors” he said. “And also, they would also have to have citations so that they could be checked in case they made a mistake. Somebody needs to be doing it, and maybe it’s a worthy expenditure of taxpayer money.”
http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0511/54951.html

Just imagine... A nasty rumor is spreading on the internet about a high ranking person in the government. We could have the Truth Ministry make an announcement and tells us it is all lies.. It would go something like this:

uWgrw9ABrgs&

Whet
5/15/2011, 11:08 AM
I bet George Soros' Open Society could run a completely unbiased, facts only site! His Media Matters group has provided him the necessary foundation to do this! :rolleyes:

BudSooner
5/15/2011, 11:46 AM
Just imagine... A nasty rumor is spreading on the internet about a high ranking person in the government. We could have the Truth Ministry make an announcement and tells us it is all lies.. It would go something like this:

uWgrw9ABrgs&I thought he was for a smaller form of government yet here he is suggesting creating another wing of it?
The FACT that he LIED about getting a BJ/sex/monica speaks volumes about how much we should really listen to this blowhard.

**** him AND the horse he rode in on.

sooner59
5/15/2011, 11:56 AM
So we need snopes....which already exists. And I trust it since it isn't government-run.

yermom
5/15/2011, 01:19 PM
that wouldn't be used for propaganda at all :D

cccasooner2
5/15/2011, 01:41 PM
I thought he was for a smaller form of government yet here he is suggesting creating another wing of it?
The FACT that he LIED about getting a BJ/sex/monica speaks volumes about how much we should really listen to this blowhard.

**** him AND the horse he rode in on.

Well, he did go back to working for the American people. How could we not believe and praise him for that? :rolleyes:

Sooner_Tuf
5/15/2011, 01:49 PM
To completely fair to the guy it was very far into the process before he was made aware that oral sex is sex.

AlboSooner
5/15/2011, 01:53 PM
Bill doesn't have to worry about any misinformation about him.

cccasooner2
5/15/2011, 07:44 PM
To completely fair to the guy it was very far into the process before he was made aware that oral sex is sex.

Ahh, if only the impeachment commission had known the virtues of waterboarding. :D

SanJoaquinSooner
5/15/2011, 08:14 PM

That's true. Prior to clinton's puśśymongering, if a girl had given a blow job but never had a penis inside her vagina, she may legitimately say she had never had sex before. That was the prevailing view of what it meant to "have sex."

cccasooner2
5/15/2011, 08:37 PM
That's true. Prior to clinton's puśśymongering, if a girl had given a blow job but never had a penis inside her vagina, she may legitimately say she had never had sex before. That was the prevailing view of what it meant to "have sex."

So. prior to Clinton's puśśymongering, a blow job or ***** munching was referred to as oral non-sex?

Midtowner
5/15/2011, 08:43 PM
That Clinton is a fan of the truth is news to me.

tcrb
5/15/2011, 08:46 PM
"Ministry of Truth"......I think Iran already has this branch of government. Which means it would fit perfectly with the progressive's vision of what this country should become.

SanJoaquinSooner
5/15/2011, 08:48 PM
So. prior to Clinton's puśśymongering, a blow job or ***** munching was referred to as oral non-sex?

No, "Having sex" was understood to mean "vaginal sex."

as an analogy, if a guy says "I finger-f**ked your sister last night" that doesn't mean he "f**ked" her, just because the word "f**ked" was used in his phrasing.

olevetonahill
5/15/2011, 08:55 PM

as an analogy, if a guy says "I finger-f**ked your sister last night" that doesn't mean he "f**ked" her, just because the word "f**ked" was used in his phrasing.

So kinda like sayin , "That aint an Illegal Immigrant, He just took a shower with his clothes on"?:P

sappstuf
5/15/2011, 09:04 PM

I guess it depends on what your definition of "f#ck" is....