PDA

View Full Version : i need some help. i have a dilemma.

JamesHale
5/11/2011, 09:30 AM
I am going to hide behind the anonymity the internet provides and reach out to you good folks for advice.

A few months ago, a new family started at my sons school. My wife doesnt like the roads here in Stockholm, so I generally take the boy to school. I follow a very tight schedule and arrive at the school every morning at nearly the same time.

I noticed the mom of the new family right away; she is crazy attractive. Young, tall, blonde, long legs, normal-sized forehead. We literally ran into one another, or i should say, she ran into me, during their first week at the school.

She had moved to Stockholm with her husband, an attorney, for the same reason I had. He and are are working on the same project but from very different perspective. I have oil interests in Sweden; he is working with TNK-BP. That doesnt really matter... just for color.

I began to see the mom every two or three days. During one meeting, she asked if I always arrived at the school at the same time and I said yes, not thinking anything of it.

I began to notice that I was seeing her every day. She told me that she started taking an exercise class downtown near one of the 5 star hotels. Ironically, when I have a busy week in town, I often stay at one of these hotels for a few days.

In hindsight, the reason behind all the info she provided is clear.

I have never been unfaithful, nor did I ever think I would be. But something about this woman, her french accent, her body, changed that.

The first time was like something out of a movie. We saw each other at the school and she asked about coffee shops. I pointed her to one of my favorites, near where she works out.

On this day, I had a the first of a series of a week of meetings with some investors and planned to head downtown and check into the hotel before the afternoon meeting.

I dont think I told her any of this, but who knows... maybe my subconscious was planting a seed.

I went to the hotel after I grabbed some food and was able to check in. I went up to my room and began doing some prep for the meeting. 45 minutes or so goes by and my phone rings. its her. in my head i wonder how she got my number, then i wonder why shes calling me. Then I realize that Im an idiot and gave her and her husband the number when we first met.

She asks if I am at my hotel and if I am by chance at a particular hotel she named. I was. She tells me that the gym had a pipe break and she was unable to take a shower and wondered if I would mind if she borrowed my room for a little bit. in my head, i screamed **** NO, so I invited her up.

Now how it came to happen exactly doesnt really matter but you can see where this is going.

Flash forward to now.

I have had several (MANY) meetings with the woman. Our meetings have taken place in most every location one can imagine between the kids school and downtown.

I am afraid that my wife is going to find out and need help figuring out how to stop this.

Do I tell my wife? Do I tell the woman's husband? Do I call it off? HELP. Please. This could really screw things up for my family and hers and I need an exit strategy.

The
5/11/2011, 09:33 AM
D.E.N.N.I.S. method.

3rdgensooner
5/11/2011, 09:34 AM
FOLKS!

Oldnslo
5/11/2011, 09:36 AM
The way to stop is to stop. Cold turkey, no "one more for the road".

And then you tell no one. The guilt is yours to live with.

That's the "exit strategy".

Tulsa_Fireman
5/11/2011, 09:38 AM
If you bang her husband, it should even it out.

Then you're good to go.

stoops the eternal pimp
5/11/2011, 09:39 AM
invite your wife in for a 3way...I'm sure that would make everything better

AlboSooner
5/11/2011, 09:41 AM
Idk, someone with that glorious user name should have done a better story.

The
5/11/2011, 09:42 AM
normal-sized forehead

http://imageshack.us/m/805/9567/lolfacer.gif

Boomer.....
5/11/2011, 09:42 AM

This

Aldebaran
5/11/2011, 09:43 AM
I may be wrong, but it appears you may have yadda yadda'd over the best parts of teh story.

Harry Beanbag
5/11/2011, 09:43 AM
Idk, someone with that glorious user name should have done a better story.

And with many, many more spelling and grammatical errors.

yermom
5/11/2011, 09:44 AM
D.E.N.N.I.S. method.

then, let me know when it's over so i can start the M.A.C. method

KuppiKunta
5/11/2011, 09:46 AM
I'll respond after I get the Cliff Notes version.

Jammin'
5/11/2011, 09:46 AM
I am going to hide behind the anonymity the internet provides and reach out to you good folks for advice.

He's asking "good folks for advice", not any of you heathens.

James, you're looking for this place I believe (http://www.giraffeboards.com/)

Viking Kitten
5/11/2011, 09:51 AM

And then hope and pray you don't have a psycho on your hands. Which based on the story, you probably do. Good luck with that. Lock up your kid's pet rabbits.

tator
5/11/2011, 09:51 AM
ST, THIS is how to yank someone's chain. Not that "did I do that?" crap that you pull. Take notes.

The Profit
5/11/2011, 09:54 AM
And then hope and pray you don't have a psycho on your hands. Which based on the story, you probably do. Good luck with that. Lock up your kid's pet rabbits.

:D :D

thecynic
5/11/2011, 09:54 AM
http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u57/soonercynic/1221326875385.jpg

pphilfran
5/11/2011, 09:55 AM
No matter what you do...it will be the wrong thing...

oudavid1
5/11/2011, 10:16 AM
The first thing you need to do is talk to God.
Then man up and tell your wife.
Then man up and tell her husband.
Then man up for your kids sake.

But honestly, what you did was too stupid to fix reasonably.

The
5/11/2011, 10:18 AM

If a person talks to people that don't exist, then they dope them out of their minds and put them in an asylum. But if they call that person God, then somehow they're considered fit to wander society.

Aldebaran
5/11/2011, 10:18 AM
Moar

Jammin'
5/11/2011, 10:20 AM
If a person talks to people that don't exist, then they dope them out of their minds and put them in an asylum. But if they call that person God, then somehow they're considered fit to wander society.

So I should start replying to your threads with "Dear God," at the beginning?

The Maestro
Can you get away with it?

I mean, talk to God and stuff and fess up.

The
So I should start replying to your threads with "Dear God," at the beginning?

It only makes sense.

Viking Kitten

NO NO NO. DO NOT DO THIS. This is a really BAD idea.

The
5/11/2011, 10:21 AM

Hide yo kids, hide yo wife?

Jammin'
5/11/2011, 10:21 AM
It only makes sense.

That's assuming I WANT to stay out of the asylum. I need a good rest...and to meet a real indian.

Tulsa_Fireman
5/11/2011, 10:22 AM
Demand anal.

If the answer is yes, WIN.

If the answer is no, WIN.

That is what scholars and the wise call a win/win scenario.

AlboSooner
5/11/2011, 10:22 AM
God is not people, btw

oudavid1
5/11/2011, 10:24 AM

Well that imaginary person has a book that preaches kindness and morality. Oh wait, now i see why you dont care for him.

oudavid1
5/11/2011, 10:25 AM

So? Why should someone who cheats on the mother of his own child get an easy way out?

Oldnslo
5/11/2011, 10:25 AM

Numbers 2 and 3 are the worst ideas in the history of life. And, by the way, telling the wife may be even more selfish than the affair--asking the wronged party to forgive the cheater, so the cheater can feel better about himself. Telling her husband? What planet do you come from?

Jammin'
5/11/2011, 10:26 AM
Well that imaginary person has a book that preaches kindness and morality. Oh wait, now i see why you dont care for him.

So does Barney.

Aldebaran
5/11/2011, 10:26 AM
Fact: Books don't preach. People do. Papa don't.

Tulsa_Fireman
5/11/2011, 10:27 AM
Numbers 2 and 3 are the worst ideas in the history of life. And, by the way, telling the wife may be even more selfish than the affair--asking the wronged party to forgive the cheater, so the cheater can feel better about himself. Telling her husband? What planet do you come from?

Good way to get a hole in you that God didn't put there.

Sam Colt, maybe. But not God.

3rdgensooner
Telling her husband? What planet do you come from?
Teenagerville

Jammin'
Fact: Books don't preach. People do.

and dinosaurs.

Oldnslo

Pappa don't preach!

olevetonahill
http://www.tackleforums.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/fishing.jpg

oudavid1
5/11/2011, 10:28 AM

Forgiveness? Thats up to her. But she deserves to know (at least in my view of marriage is). As far as her husband? She should tell him. But she probably wont.

AlboSooner
5/11/2011, 10:28 AM

Preach on, brother.

tator
5/11/2011, 10:29 AM
What about bears?

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_0U0GxScN0aQ/TEBQ_xjxm8I/AAAAAAAAA6k/KRwtA5r1X3s/s400/jim_and_dwight.jpg

Tulsa_Fireman
http://healthhabits.files.wordpress.com/2009/05/fat-smoker.jpg

The

So does Harry Potter.

DRLSooner

Do NOT do this. There is no reason to hurt your wife and kids over your bad decisions. If it comes out, fight that battle then.

Cold-turkey break, she probably doesnt want her hubby knowing any more than you want your wife to know.

Play like nothing happened and be a good and faithful husband from here on out. Unfortunately, you get to carry the guilt and hurt around forever, but youve earned it (sorry man).

My .02

The Maestro
5/11/2011, 10:30 AM
David, if he talks to God what will God likely say back? What does his voice sound like so he will know it is God and not some imaginary voice in his head?

This thread is about to go there...

And VK is right...tattling on yourself just hurts the person you are telling. In the end, you are going to bang the chick or not. It is your choice. You have control. You are a man and you are surely finding this very tempting. If you don't, then stop tempting yourself. Lots of people fool around and deal with either the mental beatdown they give themselves, get caught and face the ramifications, or fool around and love having some "strange" from time to time.

Looking for help on a football message board is a bit odd. And makes me wonder if "please help me cause this super hot French chick wants to bang me" is code for "a steak sandwich from Del Rancho sounds great today--I need a fun interlink story to wash it down!"

AlboSooner
http://healthhabits.files.wordpress.com/2009/05/fat-smoker.jpg

FEAR THE STACHE.

Oldnslo
Forgiveness? Thats up to her. But she deserves to know (at least in my view of marriage is). As far as her husband? She should tell him. But she probably wont.

Is this the part where you realize that you don't know what you're talking about?

Tulsa_Fireman
She's french.

And I hear she's banging a guy in Stockholm working for the oil industry.

The Maestro
5/11/2011, 10:31 AM
So? Why should someone who cheats on the mother of his own child get an easy way out?

on the mother of his own child? Can't we just simplify that to "his wife"?

You sound like an attorney in the deep south...and like a guy not even close to having ever been married.

DRLSooner
5/11/2011, 10:33 AM

Youre a young dude with good intentions, but youre dead wrong on this. This is a life-changer and creates a world of hurt.

I'm gonna quote Brandon Walsh... "The only thing worse that not knowing the truth is knowing the truth".

No need for this gal (and the children) to bear the hurt of his actions, let him carry that burden and let it hurt HIM... eat him up so that he may not do it again.

jk the sooner fan
5/11/2011, 10:34 AM

he's 19 - he knows better than you

Tulsa_Fireman
5/11/2011, 10:35 AM
Can we PLEASE quit screwing around and get back to the buttsecks and childish comments?

PLEASE!?

Fish&Game
5/11/2011, 10:36 AM
Got a few bites. You should have chummed the water better.

The
he's 19 - he knows better than you

http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/hprofile-ak-snc4/27522_127821927242185_5825_n.jpg

oudavid1
Is this the part where you realize that you don't know what you're talking about?

I see your point. I have never been in this situation. I was offering my advice. I know most of you disagree with it. That's fine. But your right, I have never cheated on anyone. So i'll back down and let the adults handle this.

3rdgensooner
5/11/2011, 10:37 AM
jW3PFC86UNI

The
I see your point. I have never been in this situation. I was offering my advice. I know most of you disagree with it. That's fine. But your right, I have never cheated on anyone. So i'll back down and let the adults handle this.

You are a child, you have no advice to give to adults. So, good call, junior.

tator
It's interesting that the OP hasn't come back to comment on any of this....hmmm

Aldebaran
Hopefully he filmed some of it, so it'll continue to "eat him up" in those private moments... when no one else is around.

The Maestro
By the way, we all know he's going to bang her, right?

I think he's just like DeShawn Jackson running across the one yard line against the Cowboys before falling into the end zone. Like a pre-victory lap.

oudavid1
he's 19 - he thinks knows better than you

FIFY

StoopTroup
5/11/2011, 10:38 AM
I hope it's a tuna this time Vet. I'm getting tired of OBL body parts

oudavid1
5/11/2011, 10:39 AM
You are a child, you have no advice to give to adults. So, good call, junior.

You're a poster on a message board named The who claims to be Jenny Carlson and 47 year old man. You're attack on my age is only valid because I stand behind my posts with who I am. You stand behind the internet.

JamesHale
5/11/2011, 10:40 AM
she just called and asked me to meet for a cocktail. she mentioned that she feels like i have started wanting to distance myself and that she would do anything to keep me from feeling that way.

tonight could be weird. im supposed to be out in the country for dinner in two hours.

oh and she's french. i dont have to ask for anal.

The
Your a poster on a message board named The who claims to be Jenny Carlson and 47 year old man. Your attack on my age is only valid because I stand behind my posts with who I am. You stand behind the internet.

*You're.

AlboSooner
I guess if we can take a break from joking, the question David is asking is this: If your wife/husband cheated on you, would you want to know?

David seems to think that he would want to know, thus he would be honest to his wife/husband. One could say that if something eats you on the inside for a long time that breeds unhappiness. That will affect the relationship later on.

Viking Kitten
5/11/2011, 10:41 AM
By the way, we all know he's going to bang her, right?

I think he's just like DeShawn Jackson running across the one yard line against the Cowboys before falling into the end zone. Like a pre-victory lap.

:D

Viking Kitten
5/11/2011, 10:42 AM
Your a poster on a message board named The who claims to be Jenny Carlson and 47 year old man. Your attack on my age is only valid because I stand behind my posts with who I am. You stand behind the internet.

I am standing behind my post as someone who has been married for decades and knows what the hell I am talking about.

Tulsa_Fireman
5/11/2011, 10:42 AM

You don't get it, kid.

Jenni Carlson is smokin' hot in that picture. Bang-o-rama.

Aldebaran
5/11/2011, 10:43 AM
The french comment checks out. This could be real.

oudavid1
5/11/2011, 10:43 AM
*You're.

Yeah, thats what i thought.

I am standing behind my post as someone who has been married for decades and knows what the hell I am talking about.

You don't get it, kid.

Jenni Carlson is smokin' hot in that picture. Bang-o-rama.

haha

tator
5/11/2011, 10:45 AM
The french comment checks out. This could be real.
Ever notice how Aldebaran and JamesHale don't ever post at the exact same time?

yermom

he's not asking about disposing of dead hookers... yet.

StoopTroup
David, if he talks to God what will God likely say back? What does his voice sound like so he will know it is God and not some imaginary voice in his head?

This thread is about to go there...

And VK is right...tattling on yourself just hurts the person you are telling. In the end, you are going to bang the chick or not. It is your choice. You have control. You are a man and you are surely finding this very tempting. If you don't, then stop tempting yourself. Lots of people fool around and deal with either the mental beatdown they give themselves, get caught and face the ramifications, or fool around and love having some "strange" from time to time.

Looking for help on a football message board is a bit odd. And makes me wonder if "please help me cause this super hot French chick wants to bang me" is code for "a steak sandwich from Del Rancho sounds great today--I need a fun interlink story to wash it down!"

After years of watching folks who don't Give a Poop hurt their spouse and hurt their children and hurt other people's spouses and children....I find it strange that folks are confused and unable to figured out what to do. You involved another person in your life for no other reason than a selfish reason and then you start to feel bad about it. Figuring out why you feel bad about it is a good place to start.

Good post Maestro

The

haha

What did you think? That you haven't yet developed the ability to type coherent English?

Viking Kitten
5/11/2011, 10:46 AM
he's not asking about disposing of dead hookers... yet.

Dead hooker, philandering French soccer mom... what's the difference?

Aldebaran
5/11/2011, 10:49 AM
Ever notice how Aldebaran and JamesHale don't ever post at the exact same time?

As you know, I normally welcome this sort of implication, but I would have actually thought to include misspellings, bad grammar, and some yadda yadda, because I.. care about craftsmanship.

tator
5/11/2011, 10:49 AM

hahahttp://www.andyarndt.net/hosting/andy/oudavid-twit.gif

The
5/11/2011, 10:50 AM
As you know, I normally welcome this sort of implication, but I would have actually thought to include misspellings, bad grammar, and some yadda yadda, because I.. care about craftsmanship.

If a thing's worth doing, it's worth doing right.

oudavid1
5/11/2011, 10:50 AM
What did you think? That you haven't yet developed the ability to type coherent English?

No, that i dont proof read every single post when im on this board.
See, im a t work. I got 18 kids (people you would call children) in this classroom that constantly distract me. So no, i cant make sure that i spell your and you're right every time. I understand you think spelling is important. But my feeling is that you dont have a comeback and you just posted a one word reply to my reply to you because you care a lot about your reputation of quick, sarcastic replies. But let me offer some advice to you, even though im a child. Spelling dosnt matter on a message board. It only matters to people who dont like you. Who read who wrote the post before actually reading the reply.

3rdgensooner
5/11/2011, 10:51 AM
See, im a t work. I got 18 kids (people you would call children) in this classroom that constantly distract me. So no, i cant make sure that i spell your and you're right every time.You should tell the children who you influence every day to stop their incessant interruption of your message board time.

The
See, im a t work. I got 18 kids (people you would call children) in this classroom that constantly distract me. So no, i cant make sure that i spell your and you're right every time. I understand you think spelling is important. But my feeling is that you dont have a comeback and you just posted a one word reply to my reply to you because you care a lot about your reputation of quick, sarcastic replies. But let me offer some advice to you, even though im a child. Spelling dosnt matter on a message board. It only matters to people who dont like you. Who read who wrote the post before actually reading the reply.

You are wasting your parents money by arguing on the internet instead of paying attention in class.

Tulsa_Fireman
EARN YOUR MONEY YOU DIRTY GOLDBRICKER

AlboSooner
David, I hope you're trollin'

Tulsa_Fireman
5/11/2011, 10:52 AM
He's hatin'.

Trying to catch him ridin' dirty.

jk the sooner fan
5/11/2011, 10:52 AM
You are wasting your parents money by arguing on the internet instead of paying attention in class.

yes, at least have the common decency to wait and waste your employers money to argue on the internet

The
5/11/2011, 10:53 AM
yes, at least have the common decency to wait and waste your employers money to argue on the internet

That's right.

oudavid1
5/11/2011, 10:53 AM
You should tell the children who you influence every day to stop their incessant interruption of your message board time.

They dont care. And i cant make them.

My semester is over bro. How am i wasting my parents money? (besides the obvious stuff?)

?

Jammin'
5/11/2011, 10:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlboSooner

?

albo, next time misspell "you're". You're confusing david.

Mongo
5/11/2011, 10:55 AM
It's interesting that the OP hasn't come back to comment on any of this....hmmm

too busy getting his brains ****ed out by his misstress

soonerbrat
5/11/2011, 10:56 AM

agree.
telling only hurts everyone. this way only you will feel guilty.

AlboSooner
5/11/2011, 10:57 AM
?

You remind me of a young albosooner on OUI, who took everything so seriously, and wanted to argue everything. That albo didn't realize people were mostly joking, and trollin', and that the internet shouldn't be taken seriously. That albo got owned many times due to his youth and inexperience.

So, an older albo is warning you: people are joking around; do the same. :)

Oldnslo
5/11/2011, 10:58 AM

I've been married 22 years and never cheated on my wife. And I'm not going out on a limb by saying that VK hasn't cheated either.

We're human. In the course of our marriage, both my wonderful wife and I have done things, mostly out of carelessness, but occasionally out of stupidity, that have hurt the others' feelings. And yes, we've forgiven one another. Of course.

But, you'll come to learn that forgiveness hurts. That's why I said it was selfish for d00d to seek it, and that the guilt was his to live with. You'll note that others have posted advice similar to mine.

So: d00d needs to cut it out, because that's actually what he wants to do (otherwise, he'd have simply gone on his merry way). He wants forgiveness, because the guilt is eating him alive, but the only way to get that is to again hurt the person who doesn't deserve it, or at least, he hasn't given us any reason that he banged the French chick, other than availability for strange.

And, Vet is right. The "anal" issue gave it away. This post is trollage.

oudavid1
5/11/2011, 10:59 AM
You remind me of a young albosooner on OUI, who took everything so seriously, and wanted to argue everything. That albo didn't realize people were mostly joking, and trollin', and that the internet shouldn't be taken seriously. That albo got owned many times due to his youth and inexperience.

So, an older albo is warning you: people are joking around; do the same. :)

Oh you dont have to worry about me. I got The to proof read my posts, JKM to offer me life advice, and LeRoy (somewhere) as my inspiration.(Joke)

Tulsa_Fireman
5/11/2011, 10:59 AM
http://reason.com/assets/mc/_ATTIC/ngillespie2/alankeyes.jpg

Keep being so serious and Perturbed Black Conservative Presidential Candidate Man will beat your azz.

The finger means he's watching you.

3rdgensooner
5/11/2011, 11:00 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v424/gen3sooner/MiscPictures/payattntome.gif

Oldnslo
5/11/2011, 11:01 AM
and now i don't even get credit for giving advice. Crap.

Ima goin lunch.

oudavid1
5/11/2011, 11:01 AM
I've been married 22 years and never cheated on my wife. And I'm not going out on a limb by saying that VK hasn't cheated either.

We're human. In the course of our marriage, both my wonderful wife and I have done things, mostly out of carelessness, but occasionally out of stupidity, that have hurt the others' feelings. And yes, we've forgiven one another. Of course.

But, you'll come to learn that forgiveness hurts. That's why I said it was selfish for d00d to seek it, and that the guilt was his to live with. You'll note that others have posted advice similar to mine.

So: d00d needs to cut it out, because that's actually what he wants to do (otherwise, he'd have simply gone on his merry way). He wants forgiveness, because the guilt is eating him alive, but the only way to get that is to again hurt the person who doesn't deserve it, or at least, he hasn't given us any reason that he banged the French chick, other than availability for strange.

And, Vet is right. The "anal" issue gave it away. This post is trollage.

See here, I learned a lot.

JDMT
5/11/2011, 11:03 AM
http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t267/jdmt37/national_lampoons_animal_house_04.jpg

The Maestro
5/11/2011, 11:04 AM
Why do humans have guilt but animals don't?

Damn horses that get to stud three times a day!!!

KuppiKunta
5/11/2011, 11:04 AM
So I should start replying to your threads with "Dear God, it's me, Margaret" at the beginning?

Much better.

thecynic
5/11/2011, 11:07 AM
Why do humans have guilt but animals don't?

Damn horses that get to stud three times a day!!!

every horse I know fv<ks a dummy, and their semen is then injected into the mares at a later time. I don't want to spen my days screwing a dummy.

3rdgensooner
5/11/2011, 11:08 AM
every horse I know fv<ks a dummy, and their semen is then injected into the mares at a later time. I don't want to spen my days screwing a dummy.
How well, exactly, do you know these horses?

The Maestro
5/11/2011, 11:09 AM

Thanks for ruining my admiration of stud horses!

JDMT
5/11/2011, 11:10 AM

It's not too bad. Once you get past those eyes judging you with every thrust.

http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t267/jdmt37/blow-up-doll.jpg

rs.soonerfans
5/11/2011, 11:10 AM
Do I tell my wife? Do I tell the woman's husband? Do I call it off?

no.

http://www.gifbin.com/bin/2009795yu2.gif

NormanPride
5/11/2011, 11:15 AM
I have come to a conclusion. david's troll-fu > The's troll-fu.

StoopTroup
5/11/2011, 11:15 AM
These days. If you are married and made a mistake and you possibly exposed your spouse to aids or a STD. I think it's wise to avoid contact with your spouse until you get a clean bill of health. If you are single and out banging people for sport. You are pretty stupid. I think it's wise to be in monogamous relationship and committed to one person these days. There are plenty of horror stories out there and if you think it can't happen to you, I'd say you are ignorant and very stupid. If you don't want to have yourself checked out...consider doing it for the people in your life who trusted you and that you now know you have hurt.

yankee
5/11/2011, 11:22 AM

A few months ago, a new family started at my sons school. My wife doesnt like the roads here in Stockholm, so I generally take the boy to school. I follow a very tight schedule and arrive at the school every morning at nearly the same time.

I noticed the mom of the new family right away; she is crazy attractive. Young, tall, blonde, long legs, normal-sized forehead. We literally ran into one another, or i should say, she ran into me, during their first week at the school.

She had moved to Stockholm with her husband, an attorney, for the same reason I had. He and are are working on the same project but from very different perspective. I have oil interests in Sweden; he is working with TNK-BP. That doesnt really matter... just for color.

I began to see the mom every two or three days. During one meeting, she asked if I always arrived at the school at the same time and I said yes, not thinking anything of it.

I began to notice that I was seeing her every day. She told me that she started taking an exercise class downtown near one of the 5 star hotels. Ironically, when I have a busy week in town, I often stay at one of these hotels for a few days.

In hindsight, the reason behind all the info she provided is clear.

I have never been unfaithful, nor did I ever think I would be. But something about this woman, her french accent, her body, changed that.

The first time was like something out of a movie. We saw each other at the school and she asked about coffee shops. I pointed her to one of my favorites, near where she works out.

On this day, I had a the first of a series of a week of meetings with some investors and planned to head downtown and check into the hotel before the afternoon meeting.

I dont think I told her any of this, but who knows... maybe my subconscious was planting a seed.

I went to the hotel after I grabbed some food and was able to check in. I went up to my room and began doing some prep for the meeting. 45 minutes or so goes by and my phone rings. its her. in my head i wonder how she got my number, then i wonder why shes calling me. Then I realize that Im an idiot and gave her and her husband the number when we first met.

She asks if I am at my hotel and if I am by chance at a particular hotel she named. I was. She tells me that the gym had a pipe break and she was unable to take a shower and wondered if I would mind if she borrowed my room for a little bit. in my head, i screamed **** NO, so I invited her up.

Now how it came to happen exactly doesnt really matter but you can see where this is going.

Flash forward to now.

I have had several (MANY) meetings with the woman. Our meetings have taken place in most every location one can imagine between the kids school and downtown.

I am afraid that my wife is going to find out and need help figuring out how to stop this.

Do I tell my wife? Do I tell the woman's husband? Do I call it off? HELP. Please. This could really screw things up for my family and hers and I need an exit strategy.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_wAxDMfEGhoY/TNXN6QQ0u0I/AAAAAAAAAWI/bw3_EiZUxS8/s1600/Not+Sure+if+serious.jpg

The
5/11/2011, 11:25 AM
These days. If you are married and made a mistake and you possibly exposed your spouse to aids or a STD. I think it's wise to avoid contact with your spouse until you get a clean bill of health. If you are single and out banging people for sport. You are pretty stupid. I think it's wise to be in monogamous relationship and committed to one person these days. There are plenty of horror stories out there and if you think it can't happen to you, I'd say you are ignorant and very stupid. If you don't want to have yourself checked out...consider doing it for the people in your life who trusted you and that you now know you have hurt.

It's cute that you're afraid of sex.

oudavid1
5/11/2011, 11:26 AM

It's cute that you're afraid of God.

3rdgensooner
5/11/2011, 11:27 AM
If you are single and out banging people for sport. You are pretty stupid. I think it's wise to be in monogamous relationship and committed to one person these days. There are plenty of horror stories out there and if you think it can't happen to you, I'd say you are ignorant and very stupid. If you don't want to have yourself checked out...consider doing it for the people in your life who trusted you and that you now know you have hurt.So being a sexually active single person hurts people?

Mongo
5/11/2011, 11:28 AM
So being a sexually active single person hurts people?

it starts wars

3rdgensooner
5/11/2011, 11:29 AM
it starts warsI did not know that.

KuppiKunta
5/11/2011, 11:29 AM

No, I think he said you're "ignorant and stupid".

Tulsa_Fireman
5/11/2011, 11:30 AM
it starts wars

It killed Jimmy Hoffa.

The
5/11/2011, 11:32 AM
It's cute that you're afraid of God.

I ain't afraid of no ghosts.

OUMallen
5/11/2011, 11:34 AM
http://www.my8thgen.com/forums/images/smilies/this_thread_is_worthless_without_pics.gif

oudavid1
5/11/2011, 11:34 AM
I ain't afraid of no ghosts.

http://scifipulse.net/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/Ghostbusters-team.jpg

Fish&Game
5/11/2011, 11:38 AM
So being a sexually active single person hurts people?That depends on if you are doing it for sport or leisure.

soonerhubs
5/11/2011, 11:40 AM
This thread cracks me up. It reminds me of the dialog from National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation.

Clark: Hey, Kids, I heard on the news that an airline pilot spotted Santa's sleigh on its way in from New York City. [the kids sit up excitedly]
Eddie: [after a pause] You serious, Clark?--Source (http://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/National_Lampoon's_Christmas_Vacation)

rs.soonerfans
5/11/2011, 11:41 AM

when I was single I shagged many a married chick, painless really.

3rdgensooner
5/11/2011, 11:43 AM
That depends on if you are doing it for sport or leisure.Those two things are mutually exclusive?

I guess we now know why so many men remarry and so many women have Lelos: They do not want to hurt others.

The
5/11/2011, 11:45 AM
Lelos

http://30.media.tumblr.com/xKP5mpCv3phghsf1GPdW7Zdxo1_500.jpg

Fraggle145
5/11/2011, 11:49 AM
You're a poster on a message board named The who claims to be Jenny Carlson and 47 year old man. You're attack on my age is only valid because I stand behind my posts with who I am. You stand behind the internet.

Stop. You're doing it wrong.

oudavid1
5/11/2011, 11:51 AM
Stop. You're doing it wrong.

Oh ok.

Fraggle145
5/11/2011, 11:54 AM

Spelling does matter. Like it or not it affects the way people perceive you. Especially because you are such a man and stand behind your internet presence. Your internet presence now says I'm uneducated and/or at the very least lazy. Furthermore, it now says I dont care about my job and a message board is more important than my responsibility to 18 kids.

oudavid1
5/11/2011, 11:57 AM
Spelling does matter. Like it or not it affects the way people perceive you. Especially because you are such a man and stand behind your internet presence. Your internet presence now says I'm uneducated and/or at the very least lazy. Furthermore, it now says I dont care about my job and a message board is more important than my responsibility to 18 kids.

1. This is a message board.
2. Yep, lazy.
3. It carries me over the boredom. I keep the class under control (usually why they watch a movie) and i do this.

Fraggle145
5/11/2011, 12:01 PM
1. This is a message board.
2. Yep, lazy.
3. It carries me over the boredom. I keep the class under control (usually why they watch a movie) and i do this.

But you have already said you are a man on the internet and every post represents you. Google David Leake and you will hit this board. So it could be more than just a message board when you go on your hunt for a real job.

It's "while they watch a movie."

So essentially you dont do your job properly and are a selfish little kid? Got it.

AlboSooner
5/11/2011, 12:03 PM
oh no you di'n't

Fraggle145
5/11/2011, 12:03 PM
http://30.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lkydes4jty1qazqlgo1_500.jpg

oudavid1
5/11/2011, 12:04 PM
But you have already said you are a man on the internet and every post represents you. Google David Leake and you will hit this board. So it could be more than just a message board when you go on your hunt for a real job.

So essentially you dont do your job properly and are a selfish little kid? Got it.

If a job hires me based on a message board, i probably dont want it.

Selfish, yes i am. Not doing my job properly, well so far i have one complaint from someone on a message board who isnt even here.

I'd say im doing just fine. Quit your bitchin, or at least direct it somewhere else.

The

Oh christ. That's bad, bad, bad.

EVERYONE gets teh googled before they get hired. Your name is now synonymous with poop threads.

Cheez-It
Those two things are mutually exclusive?

I guess we now know why so many men remarry and so many women have Lelos: They do not want to hurt others.

OH MY LELO!! I'm a fan.

soonerhubs
5/11/2011, 12:05 PM

http://www.cs.indiana.edu/~leake/leake_photo09_322.jpg:confused:

https://www.cs.indiana.edu/~leake/

JDMT
I think david needs the french chick.

oudavid1
Oh christ. That's bad, bad, bad.

EVERYONE gets teh googled before they get hired. Your name is now synonymous with poop threads.

Fraggle has a job as my personal evaluator. Apparently he knows me better than anyone. I mean he googled me.

oudavid1
5/11/2011, 12:06 PM
http://www.cs.indiana.edu/~leake/leake_photo09_322.jpg:confused:

https://www.cs.indiana.edu/~leake/

I think david needs the french chick.

these two posts go so well together.

oudavid1
5/11/2011, 12:07 PM

btw frag, you dont have to google me when my facebook and twitter links are in every post i make.

Fraggle145
Fraggle has a job as my personal evaluator. Apparently he knows me better than anyone. I mean he googled me.

Just sayin' it happens...

yermom
it starts warts

gross.

JDMT
5/11/2011, 12:08 PM
Just like pb&j. I'm sure your mommy will make you one for lunch.

Fraggle145
btw frag, you dont have to google me when my facebook and twitter links are in every post i make.

btw dave I'm not talking about me googling you. YWIA

Tulsa_Fireman
http://doomdog.net/AttentionWhore.jpg

oudavid1
Just sayin' it happens...

I understand. But the only reason you care is because im 19 and you think i cant handle myself. imagine why that would be annoying to me.

Fraggle145
5/11/2011, 12:09 PM
I understand. But the only reason you care is because im 19 and you think i cant handle myself. imagine why that would be annoying to me.

Because its the truth?

Tulsa_Fireman
5/11/2011, 12:10 PM
Because you think you're bulletproof and have the world on a string?

When all you really are is waiting for real life to punch you straight in the balls with a George Foreman caliber blast of reality?

oudavid1
5/11/2011, 12:11 PM
btw dave I'm not talking about me googling you. YWIA

Well thats an easy mistake to make.

http://doomdog.net/AttentionWhore.jpg

http://www.sapphiresanctuary.com/CoffeeTalk/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/crying-tears.jpg

royalfan5
5/11/2011, 12:12 PM
If nothing else, this thread reminds me why I hate all people under 25. Especially those enrolled in school. As to the OP, why not explore a soft swap or something, could be the best of both worlds.

saucysoonergal
Are you related to James C. Leake?

AlboSooner
http://www.funnyphotos.net.au/images/two-headed-snakes1.jpg

what kind of snake is this?

oudavid1
5/11/2011, 12:13 PM
Because its the truth?

Because you think you're bulletproof and have the world on a string?

When all you really are is waiting for real life to punch you straight in the balls with a George Foreman caliber blast of reality?

Your opinions are appreciated. But believe me, everything on my end is taken care of. You guys are taking the way i present myself to seriously.

oudavid1
5/11/2011, 12:15 PM
If nothing else, this thread reminds me why I hate all people under 25. Especially those enrolled in school. As to the OP, why not explore a soft swap or something, could be the best of both worlds.

I guess your talking to me?

Are you related to James C. Leake?

Probably.

3rdgensooner
5/11/2011, 12:15 PM

mackbrownphiinae

AlboSooner
5/11/2011, 12:18 PM
mackbrownphiinae

http://www.burntorangeexpress.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/mack-brown.bmp

You da woman.

royalfan5
I guess your talking to me?

Probably.

Think of it as a Venn Diagram that includes you, but also many, many other people.

Fraggle145

Jungle carpet python. What do i win?

oudavid1
5/11/2011, 12:20 PM
Think of it as a Venn Diagram that includes you, but also many, many other people.

I understand.

3rdgensooner
5/11/2011, 12:21 PM

http://img222.imageshack.us/img222/4058/slide351249630large.jpg

AlboSooner
5/11/2011, 12:21 PM
Jungle carpet python. What do i win?

http://rlv.zcache.com/you_win_one_internet_seal_gold_sticker-p217784919322442013qjcl_400.jpg

saucysoonergal
5/11/2011, 12:23 PM
How about Jeff Leake?

JamesHale
5/11/2011, 12:41 PM
just got home... 10 minutes late.

my wife has a nice dinner prepared and im upstairs scrubbing the french off my balls.

what have i gotten myself into?

she's so unbelievably hot. WAY out of my league. i dont know how i'll stop.

royalfan5
5/11/2011, 12:42 PM
i dont know how i'll stop.

Gunfire?

Sooner_Tuf
5/11/2011, 12:47 PM
A dude tells us he is repeatedly banging a hot french chick in a five star hotels in Europe. True or not I do not care. What I find troubling is that, yet again, somehow David finds a way to make this about him.

Am I to assume that David is really getting it up the pooper from James Hale? David if you need advice, and I don't think you do as you are living your dream, mine would be to hide your credit cards and don't let James make any bank runs for your parents.

To James, you have gotten to this point in life by doing what you want. Why change now, do what you want. Wow life just got simpler, problem solved.

AlboSooner
5/11/2011, 12:57 PM
Am I to assume that David is really getting it up the pooper from James Hale?

it just got real, amirite chuck bao?

Aldebaran
5/11/2011, 01:05 PM
David isn't the first attention whore I've seen on the internets... He's not even the most creative, shocking, consistent, or bizarre (stu hands down on all counts)... He won't be the last...

Aldebaran
5/11/2011, 01:07 PM

my wife has a nice dinner prepared and im upstairs scrubbing the french off my balls.

By the way... Are you posting this using your thumbs on a smart phone as your balls drip water and soap onto the bathroom floor?

3rdgensooner
5/11/2011, 01:09 PM
He's not even the most creative, shocking, consistent, or bizarre (stu hands down on all counts)... He won't be the last...
But does he collect and save his urine in glass gallon jars?

Aldebaran
5/11/2011, 01:14 PM
He almost certainly might.

jk the sooner fan
5/11/2011, 01:15 PM
who was the kid over on IW - the virgin

he was "fun"

The
5/11/2011, 01:15 PM

he was "fun"

He's SoonerHoops over here.

And I humped him, too.

jk the sooner fan
5/11/2011, 01:16 PM
no offense to smothra

but the word "retard" comes to mind...

Tulsa_Fireman
5/11/2011, 01:18 PM
DAGGERING AND HUMPCATTING FOR JUSTICE

JDMT

he was "fun"

Village idiot.

oudavid1
A dude tells us he is repeatedly banging a hot french chick in a five star hotels in Europe. True or not I do not care. What I find troubling is that, yet again, somehow David finds a way to make this about him.

Am I to assume that David is really getting it up the pooper from James Hale? David if you need advice, and I don't think you do as you are living your dream, mine would be to hide your credit cards and don't let James make any bank runs for your parents.

To James, you have gotten to this point in life by doing what you want. Why change now, do what you want. Wow life just got simpler, problem solved.

Go back and read, I didnt make it about me. Someone else did.

jk the sooner fan
5/11/2011, 01:22 PM
yes, idiot is apropos.....

The
5/11/2011, 01:23 PM
Village idiot.

Is he still Virgin Idiot, or did he finally break down and buy a craigslist hooker?

StoopTroup
5/11/2011, 01:31 PM

It's cute that you are probably afraid to volunteer at an AIDS Clinic or a Nursing Home etc.... Maybe you should take some of the time you spend here and do some volunteer work.

The
5/11/2011, 01:32 PM
It's cute that you are probably afraid to volunteer at an AIDS Clinic or a Nursing Home etc.... Maybe you should take some of the time you spend here and do some volunteer work.

Wat?

Fish&Game
5/11/2011, 01:33 PM
I've done volunteer work, it ain't all it's cracked up to be. Of course that was court ordered volunteer work.

StoopTroup
5/11/2011, 01:34 PM

Well......don't. Be a man and go pack your stuff. It's difficult to have it both ways. I once juggled 3 girls at one time. It was fun at first and then you realize you are going to really hurt some of them or all of them. You have to make a choice.

Aldebaran
5/11/2011, 01:35 PM
yes, idiot is apropos.....

I hate to say it... swore I never would... but maybe it's a generational thing. Maybe the youth today just suck at life.

On edit: I might be able to juggle cats, but I'd never try to juggle women.

Fish&Game
5/11/2011, 01:37 PM
Well......don't. Be a man and go pack your stuff. It's difficult to have it both ways. I once juggled 3 girls at one time. It was fun at first and then you realize you are going to really hurt some of them or all of them. You have to make a choice.
Why would he give a **** about his wife and kids? I mean he is getting some hot french pouisse afterall.

JamesHale
5/11/2011, 01:37 PM

ya know, you may be right.

3rdgensooner
5/11/2011, 01:38 PM
I hate to say it... swore I never would... but maybe it's a generational thing. Maybe the youth today just suck at life.Ok grandpa.

jk the sooner fan
5/11/2011, 01:39 PM
I hate to say it... swore I never would... but maybe it's a generational thing. Maybe the youth today just suck at life.

you'd have some incredible forearms if you did though

know what i mean?

oudavid1
5/11/2011, 01:42 PM

I agree with both parts of this.

rs.soonerfans
5/11/2011, 01:47 PM
ya know, you may be right.

http://jj.am/gallery/d/64817-1/Asscheek_jiggle.gif

C&CDean
5/11/2011, 01:52 PM
Sheez. Know how I know this thread is bull**** (I mean besides the fact that it's here and people are posting in it)? Cause the OP dork said "she's french" when he was referring to the butt secks. Everybody knows that it's the greeks who like it in the pooper. French women don't go around letting fat, bald, American washed up radio dingleberries **** them in the A.