PDA

View Full Version : Ever been arrested?

thecynic
5/11/2011, 08:08 AM
post the humorous anecdotes here. We need to know.

having your alligator confiscated doesn't count

texaspokieokie
5/11/2011, 08:14 AM
once

The Profit
5/11/2011, 08:21 AM
Very close. I was sitting in the car with my hands cuffed, but the good officer let me go. It was public urination when I was 18.

Cheez-It
5/11/2011, 08:24 AM
I have never been arrested.

Howzit
5/11/2011, 08:26 AM
Twice.

Once before the army for interference with official process (bs), and once in the army for I'm not telling what.

But it was not beastiality.

oudavid1
5/11/2011, 08:35 AM
Once.

purplecrayon
5/11/2011, 08:38 AM
not in this country.

thecynic
5/11/2011, 08:38 AM
som of you poeple are bad direction followers

3rdgensooner
5/11/2011, 09:22 AM
No

JDMT
5/11/2011, 09:23 AM
Never been arrrested, but have arrested many.

Mississippi Sooner
5/11/2011, 09:24 AM
Held for questioning but never arrested.

SoCaliSooner
5/11/2011, 09:27 AM
I have been detained before but never arrested. However, I share the same name and age as a dude with a growing rap sheet and bad credit who lives in the same city.

About 10 years ago this guy got some generic fire department publication mailed to him and started to buy some fire department shirts and decals for his vehicle. Slowly this guy started to vaguely impersonate me. I had once dropped film off at Costco of a promotion ceremony with one of my cop brothers and we were all in uniform, this guy ended up with them when he "accidentally" picked up the wrong photos.

Cops served a warrant on his place for stealing a fire helmet and found a bunch of miscellaneous fire gear and generic badge he bought online.

To make a long story short, he plead to a misdemeanor firefighter impersonation charge. The beauty of this is often a cop will run my (firefighter) plates on a vehicle I own and get a hit on the name...and a firefighter impersonation charge pops up as well as the rest of this dudes info, usually with warrants or FTA's and I sometimes get proned out at gunpoint until it gets sorted out.

That makes for some real fun.

lexsooner
5/11/2011, 09:43 AM
For those who have been arrested, were you shirtless and barefoot with a pair of jeans on, and living in scummy apartment complex or trailer complex? Did COPS film it?

Harry Beanbag
5/11/2011, 09:46 AM
I have been detained before but never arrested. However, I share the same name and age as a dude with a growing rap sheet and bad credit who lives in the same city.

About 10 years ago this guy got some generic fire department publication mailed to him and started to buy some fire department shirts and decals for his vehicle. Slowly this guy started to vaguely impersonate me. I had once dropped film off at Costco of a promotion ceremony with one of my cop brothers and we were all in uniform, this guy ended up with them when he "accidentally" picked up the wrong photos.

Cops served a warrant on his place for stealing a fire helmet and found a bunch of miscellaneous fire gear and generic badge he bought online.

To make a long story short, he plead to a misdemeanor firefighter impersonation charge. The beauty of this is often a cop will run my (firefighter) plates on a vehicle I own and get a hit on the name...and a firefighter impersonation charge pops up as well as the rest of this dudes info, usually with warrants or FTA's and I sometimes get proned out at gunpoint until it gets sorted out.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v305/Alvin1969/Emoticons/bsflag.gif

OutlandTrophy
5/11/2011, 09:48 AM
I've been arrested 4 or 5 times. Never had to go into a cell as I have always been bailed out in time so I just had to hang out in their holding/booking areas

The Profit
5/11/2011, 09:50 AM

I didn't know anyone cared enough about firemen to want to impersonate one.

Fish&Game
5/11/2011, 09:52 AM
Once, in 1996 for drunk and disorderly, but I won the fight.

yermom
5/11/2011, 09:56 AM
never. cops love me.

not like JohnnyMack love, i wouldn't want you guys to get the wrong idea.

Howzit
5/11/2011, 10:01 AM
I've been arrested 4 or 5 times. Never had to go into a cell as I have always been bailed out in time so I just had to hang out in their holding/booking areas

Solicitation?

SoCaliSooner
5/11/2011, 10:11 AM
I didn't know anyone cared enough about firemen to want to impersonate one.

Deputies suspect he was trying to get access to my personal information but was not smart enough. He accidentally got some info about somebody with the same name and tried to get my social security number, tried to get a credit card company to change a billing address one a credit card of mine to his address. Basically was just trying to smoke screen people for free meals here and there, used my gym membership but tried to always say it was an innocent mistake. He listed his occupation as firefighter when he bought a truck that gave him a $1000 discount. That's where the impersonation charge stemmed from since he got financial gain out of it.
There's more to this guys crap. I get collection calls where has used my home number and his cell on applications.

Deputies have just not had quite enough to charge him with a good identity theft case.

olevetonahill
5/11/2011, 10:13 AM
Well I dint think it was funny at the time.:mad:

fqjWW-sahMg

The Profit
5/11/2011, 10:15 AM
Well I dint think it was funny at the time.:mad:

fqjWW-sahMg

That was friggin hilarious. Thanks for sharing.