PDA

View Full Version : Obama is doomed ! ! !

StoopTroup
5/11/2011, 01:19 AM
Republican's breaking out the big guns!

Herman Cane 2012

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-JBTYCioomWo/TcNryFPaMNI/AAAAAAAAElM/H7G_z57EHaQ/s1600/Herman+Cain++1.jpg

Midtowner
5/11/2011, 06:26 AM
His head is kind of disproportionate to his body.

lexsooner
5/11/2011, 07:02 AM
ST, I thought you were going to post the fact that Newt Gingrich will announce his candidacy for POUS in 2012. Newt is about the strongest POUS candidate since, well, Phil Graham of Texas.

Seriously, I wonder if these politicians have such egos and get deceived by their little band of followers that they really think they have a snowball's chance in Heck of being POUS. How else do you explain candidates like Gingrich or Graham?

jk the sooner fan
5/11/2011, 07:08 AM
i like what i've heard from Mr. Cain - i like him a lot

and, he's more black than Obama - so that whole white guilt thing could be washed away once and for all

texaspokieokie
5/11/2011, 07:40 AM
i like what i've heard from Mr. Cain - i like him a lot

and, he's more black than Obama - so that whole white guilt thing could be washed away once and for all

hope he has birth cert.

The Profit
5/11/2011, 08:14 AM
hope he has birth cert.

:D :D

XingTheRubicon
5/11/2011, 08:17 AM
I can't wait to start making empty racist comments to liberals who disagree with Cain's politics. It seems fun as hell.

jk the sooner fan
5/11/2011, 08:26 AM
have they labeled him an Uncle Tom yet?

sappstuf
5/11/2011, 08:40 AM
have they labeled him an Uncle Tom yet?

Everything but...

Black History Month is Herman Cain Playing the Race Minstrel for CPAC — In the immortal words of Megatron in Transformers: The Movie, Herman Cain’s speech at CPAC really is bad comedy. As you know, I find black garbage pail kids (black conservatives) fascinating — not because of what they believe, but rather because of how they entertain and perform for their White Conservative masters.

Instead, Herman Cain’s shtick is a version of race minstrelsy where he performs “authentic negritude” as wish fulfillment for White Conservative fantasies.

Let’s consider the routine. First, Cain enters the stage to Motown music. Then Cain feigns swimming after rolling up his sleeves to show them his black skin and how he is a hardworking negro (not like those other ones). Cain bellows in a preacher affected voice and channels the folksy negro down home accent of his late grandpappy. In the money shot, Cain gives the obligatory “black folks who are not Republicans are on the plantation” speech to the joyous applause of his White benefactors. And he doubles down by legitimating any opposition to President Barack Obama as virtuous and patriotic regardless of the bigoted well-springs from which it may flow.

We always need a monkey in the window, for he/she reminds us of our humanity while simultaneously reinforcing a sense of our own superiority.

http://www.politicalarticles.net/blog/2011/02/17/featured-attraction-uncle-tom-herman-cain-pleasures-fulfills-jumping-jim-crow-fantasies-of-white-racists-at-cpac/#sfmsg_-7890@@

Aldebaran
5/11/2011, 09:03 AM
so that whole white guilt thing could be washed away once and for all

Brudder, keep your lamp trimmin' and a-burnin',
Keep your lamp trimmin' and a-burnin',
Keep your lamp trimmin' and a-burnin',
For dis world most done.
So keep your lamp, &c.
Dis world most done.

Position Limit
5/11/2011, 09:09 AM
Seriously, I wonder if these politicians have such egos and get deceived by their little band of followers that they really think they have a snowball's chance in Heck of being POUS. How else do you explain candidates like Gingrich or Graham?

newt is probably getting low on cash. he needs more exposure before he can go back on with hannity and pimp his next book or whatever he is going to sell to that unsuspecting legion of cluelessness. is this a great country or what?

3rdgensooner
5/11/2011, 09:30 AM
“Republicans have surveyed the field and believe their best chance to win is a charismatic black guy with a funny name.” – Jon Stewart

jk the sooner fan
5/11/2011, 09:41 AM
“Republicans have surveyed the field and believe their best chance to win is a charismatic black guy with a funny name.” – Jon Stewart

:D

soonercruiser
5/11/2011, 09:43 AM
I can't wait to start making empty racist comments to liberals who disagree with Cain's politics. It seems fun as hell.

For an Uncle Tom, he is very articulate .........
:rolleyes:

Aldebaran
5/11/2011, 10:04 AM
Uncle Tom's are always articulate. They have to be if they wanna keep workin' in massa's house!

The
5/11/2011, 10:05 AM
I'm voting this guy:
http://imageshack.us/m/577/778/xbip1.jpg

delhalew
5/11/2011, 10:05 AM
If a black man/woman strays from the liberal script, they are in for some NAACP sanctioned degradation to top the Klan.

Tulsa_Fireman
5/11/2011, 10:18 AM
http://reason.com/assets/mc/_ATTIC/ngillespie2/alankeyes.jpg

I DONE DID DAT, FOO