PDA

View Full Version : Gator RB leaves team because of weather & trees

NorCal Sooner
5/10/2011, 03:55 PM
as posted on another board....

UF RB leaves team because of weather & trees

"It's hot. I'm from Bradenton, but at least we get a breeze there, you know? This feels like you're living in Satan's crotchpit, and it's only May. Also, I can't stand live oaks. They're the homeless man of trees. Just look at 'em. All raggedy and ****. WE OUT."

http://www.everydayshouldbesaturday.com ... do-laundry

http://www.alligatorarmy.com/2011/5/10/ ... s-football

SoonerofAlabama
5/10/2011, 04:02 PM
Wild. Not a reason to leave a team. Some guys are just picky. Or maybe he just wanted an excuse to leave the team that at least made a bit of sense to him.

jkm, the stolen pifwafwi
5/10/2011, 04:22 PM
So how does this sound for a more plausible story...

1. The SEC is known for abusing the 25/85 rules. Over a 5 year period they will get as close to that 125 number as they can.
2. Kid gets hurt in first spring practice (shoulder), is small and has to play in a pro-style offense
3. No idea what Florida's scholly situation is, but it looks like 19 inbound in the fall which means 20 overall which is almost a death sentence in the SEC.

BoomerJ
5/10/2011, 04:32 PM
as posted on another board....

UF RB leaves team because of weather & trees

"It's hot. I'm from Bradenton, but at least we get a breeze there, you know? This feels like you're living in Satan's crotchpit, and it's only May. Also, I can't stand live oaks. They're the homeless man of trees. Just look at 'em. All raggedy and ****. WE OUT."

http://www.everydayshouldbesaturday.com ... do-laundry

http://www.alligatorarmy.com/2011/5/10/ ... s-football

I'm still laughin at this quote. Even if those were not his exact word, which I tend to think, it is awesome. "Satan's crotchpit" and, "the homeless man of trees". Maybe he did really say it....who could make that crap up?

Boomer.....
5/10/2011, 04:33 PM
That is allsome!

NormanPride
5/10/2011, 04:33 PM
gray. shirt.

BoulderSooner79
5/10/2011, 04:35 PM
I could see leaving because of all the jorts; but trees?

sooner518
5/10/2011, 06:34 PM
To be fair, live oaks are really crappy looking trees. They are all over UTs campus.... You know, growing in between the huge concrete slabs.

agoo758
5/10/2011, 06:35 PM
He must not like beaches as much as Bob does.

fadada1
5/10/2011, 06:51 PM
Went to grad school at UF. Yeah, it's hot. But this kid sounds like a big 'ole *****.

goingoneight
5/10/2011, 08:21 PM
Is he gonna have a press conference tomorrow saying he's actually gonna stay; and then another saying he's gonna leave after the end of this coming season?

Soonermagik
5/10/2011, 10:05 PM
HAHA he left over oak trees and heat. If I were Florida I would only allow a transfer to Minnesota. He would be begging to play in the "heat" after dealing with snow and freezing temps.

Oh and I'm in Cozumel right now and with the humidity it feels like it's 90 @ 10:00 PM!!

SoonerofAlabama
5/10/2011, 10:14 PM
As long as we are talking about beaches, I am not a big fan of it, but I wouldn't leave a school because of it.

texaspokieokie
5/11/2011, 07:05 AM
As long as we are talking about beaches, I am not a big fan of it, but I wouldn't leave a school because of it.

beaches in gainsville ???

Sooner_Tuf
5/11/2011, 11:58 AM
Sounds like player speak for our new coach is a prick, a big baby, and I'm not playing for him.

Jacie
5/11/2011, 11:59 AM
Heck, I almost went to another school for the same reason. Well, that and all of the hot babes lounging around in bikinis all over town. And if you haven't visited the campus of Texas State, formerly Southwest Texas State University in San Marcos, I suggest you take the time to do so (leave the wifey at home).

swardboy
5/11/2011, 12:04 PM
Beaches are overrated....ask Bob.

Sooner_Tuf
5/11/2011, 12:19 PM
Heck, I almost went to another school for the same reason. Well, that and all of the hot babes lounging around in bikinis all over town. And if you haven't visited the campus of Texas State, formerly Southwest Texas State University in San Marcos, I suggest you take the time to do so (leave the wifey at home).

Only TCU could possibly rival the hot chick ratio that Texas State University enjoys.

dynersooner
5/11/2011, 03:42 PM
"Its hotter than Satan's Crotchpit"

wow. that is the best quote ive heard in a VERY long time...

Seamus
5/11/2011, 10:05 PM
Only TCU could possibly rival the hot chick ratio that Texas State University enjoys.

Clearly you haven't been on Arizona State's campus.

Like a damn pron film set, only better.

NorCal Sooner
5/12/2011, 09:14 AM

Yes I have, and I agree!!!:hot:

Sooner_Tuf
5/12/2011, 12:12 PM

I have been but it was 20+ plus years ago. But you might notice the word ratio in my original post. While ASU might have the largest number of hot chicks and I think that is probably true, there are about fifty thousand other students on campus.

NorCal Sooner
5/12/2011, 01:43 PM
I have been but it was 20+ plus years ago. But you might notice the word ratio in my original post. While ASU might have the largest number of hot chicks and I think that is probably true, there are about fifty thousand other students on campus.

I don't know about the percentages. All I remember is sitting outside Manzanita Hall under a tree on warm spring days watching the hotties on their way to class thinking to myself, "i'd hit it, i'd hit it, i might hit that, i'd hit that one for sure" and so on.:hot: :pop:

The Maestro
5/12/2011, 02:01 PM
Leaving because the weather and the trees????

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.....

http://www.comingsoon.net/gallery/19636/The_Happening_onesheet.jpg

Sooner_Tuf
5/12/2011, 02:21 PM
NorCal you just have to go to San Marcos and see it to believe it. It's like they have a doorman letting super models in.

Every chick is hot and fixed up. I can't imagine how they gave time to study. But clearly that is not why they are there.

budbarrybob
5/12/2011, 02:36 PM
Oh and I'm in Cozumel right now and with the humidity it feels like it's 90 @ 10:00 PM!!

Lemme get this straight... You're in Coz cruising SF??!!! WTH...

Or your just the fan I dream of being :D

TheHumanAlphabet
5/13/2011, 02:59 AM
I am guessing there is more to this story than trees and weather...

BigJerm7
5/13/2011, 12:46 PM
He's scared of ghosts and the boogeyman too.

NorCal Sooner
5/13/2011, 02:34 PM
NorCal you just have to go to San Marcos and see it to believe it. It's like they have a doorman letting super models in.

Every chick is hot and fixed up. I can't imagine how they gave time to study. But clearly that is not why they are there.

It makes one wonder who is in charge of admissions and how they know....

texaspokieokie
5/13/2011, 02:37 PM
it can't really be that good.
there's probly 50 guys for every girl.

Soonermagik
5/13/2011, 04:34 PM
Lemme get this straight... You're in Coz cruising SF??!!! WTH...

Or your just the fan I dream of being :D

HAHA.. well I have to get out of the sun some of the time.:D