PDA

View Full Version : Who's more paranoid: Cuban or Holder?

WichitaSooner
5/10/2011, 01:20 PM
OKC (or mem.) at Dallas tickets on sale Wednesday, BUT...

*** VERY IMPORTANT !! *** Sales to the Dallas Mavericks, Western Conference Finals, Home Games 1 & 2 at the American Airlines Center will be restricted to residents of North Texas. Residency will be based on credit card billing address. Orders by residents outside of this area will be canceled without notice and refunds given.

jk the sooner fan
5/10/2011, 01:22 PM
woot! Go Mavs!!!

WichitaSooner
5/10/2011, 01:27 PM
so jk, as a mavs fan... are you more embarrassed that Cuban would do this in the first place, or that he felt like he NEEDED to do this?

FYI, "general apathy" is not an acceptable answer...

jk the sooner fan
5/10/2011, 01:30 PM
hell no - i love it -he's protecting "his/our house"

he knows that if OKC wins the series against memphis - how easy a travel game that is for OKC fans

and really not too long a drive for memphis fans either

DIB
5/10/2011, 01:32 PM
hell no - i love it -he's protecting "his/our house"

he knows that if OKC wins the series against memphis - how easy a travel game that is for OKC fans

and really not too long a drive for memphis fans either

I'm not sure how well they travel for the pro team, but there were a ton of Memphis Tiger fans at the BOK in Tulsa for the NCAA tourney.

jk the sooner fan
5/10/2011, 01:59 PM
oh i think if the conference finals are Mavs v. Thunder - you'd have a bunch of OKC fans trying to travel down and fill up seats

and vice versa

rs.soonerfans
5/10/2011, 02:02 PM
kevin durant ain't care.

MsProudSooner
5/10/2011, 02:04 PM
oh i think if the conference finals are Mavs v. Thunder - you'd have a bunch of OKC fans trying to travel down and fill up seats

and vice versa

So you're saying that Cuban is afraid the Mavs fans won't buy up the available tickets????

How is ticket sales for NBA playoff games administered? Don't the season ticket holders of the home team get the first dibs?

jk the sooner fan
5/10/2011, 02:08 PM
right - thats exactly what i'm saying :rolleyes:

season ticket holders have some rights - then i think its an open sale