PDA

View Full Version : What is up with Thai google?

Chuck Bao
5/10/2011, 12:56 PM
They have a gif of a fighting martial arts woman. I don't even know what that is... kung fu?...flying kick-assry?...the bitch be mad?...but it is scary.

Are you guys getting this?

Oh, here is the link.

http://www.google.co.th/

Are y'all getting the same gif? I tried to get the normal google.com but I was automatically redirected to the Thai google. Luckily, I can read some Thai script.

If anyone can access it and run the gif here, I would appreciate it if you American googlers are seeing it.

olevetonahill
5/10/2011, 12:58 PM
This what ya want?

http://www.google.co.th/

BudSooner
5/10/2011, 12:58 PM
I see the one you are getting, kinda weird.

The english version does not have anything unusual.

Adrian
5/10/2011, 12:59 PM
That's Chk's morning ritual, so she can face the crazies at her work site every day...

rs.soonerfans
5/10/2011, 12:59 PM
thai google? is that the asian equivalent to tossing salad?

Chuck Bao
5/10/2011, 01:08 PM
Well, Miss PG, or rather Mrs. PG hyphen Opera Man, informed me on facebook that that is Martha Graham, celebrating what would be the 117th birthday of the famous dancer.

I am ashamed that I didn't recognize dance from martial arts. I told PG that dancers are all kick-*** but I don't think I completely covered my embarrassment. Oopsies.

Lawton4Life
5/10/2011, 01:22 PM
If you hover over the "google doodle" it will tell you what it is...not that that cleared it up for me, but it'll tell you what it is/why its there

Chuck Bao
5/10/2011, 02:05 PM
If you hover over the "google doodle" it will tell you what it is...not that that cleared it up for me, but it'll tell you what it is/why its there

I hadn't realized that. Thanks and spek.

Now, if there were a man in tights dancing with her maybe I could have figured out that she is dancing instead of kung fu-ing.

NormanPride
5/10/2011, 02:39 PM
To be fair, I believe it is dance that is heavily rooted in martial arts. Some of those look like muay thai forms, from what little I know about muay thai.

Cue a person who knows muay thai to tell me I'm full of it. Which I am.

AlboSooner
5/10/2011, 02:39 PM
To be fair, I believe it is dance that is heavily rooted in martial arts. Some of those look like muay thai forms, from what little I know about muay thai.

YOU ARE FULL OF IT!1!!!!! MY BEST FRIEND KNOWS MUAY THAY AND THAT MAKES ME AN EXPERT.

caps

Chuck Bao
5/10/2011, 02:48 PM

I outta spek you for that. You really got a great sense of humor. If Badger ever gets tired of ya, I'll do ya. Right now, I am too scared of the Badg.
She mean. She'll do all sorts of kung fu dancing **** all over my arse.

NormanPride
5/10/2011, 02:50 PM
I get the feeling that you and baj would get along famously. Of course, she gets along with just about everyone, but she likes nice people like you most of all. :D

Chuck Bao
5/10/2011, 02:57 PM
I get the feeling that you and baj would get along famously. Of course, she gets along with just about everyone, but she likes nice people like you most of all. :D

Ha! Probably so. If you don't watch us, girlfriend and I will run off to oh say a beach somewhere in southern Thailand and live off of Okie oil checks. :)

The
5/10/2011, 02:57 PM
Is somebody getting laid in this thread?

KuppiKunta
5/10/2011, 02:59 PM
Is somebody getting laid in this thread?

I masturbated to Chuck Bao's avatar.....does that count?

DIB
5/10/2011, 02:59 PM

Hey look, you're red again

DIB
5/10/2011, 03:00 PM
And just like that, you're back to green

AlboSooner
5/10/2011, 03:01 PM
at least he's not blue daba dee daba da, dada dee daba da

3rdgensooner
5/10/2011, 03:01 PM
Is somebody getting laid in this thread?Actually in the thread?

Not yet, but I'm still compiling my dick pics, so soon The, soon.

DIB
5/10/2011, 03:02 PM
at least he's not blue daba dee daba da, dada dee daba da

You can kiss the fattest part of my ***.

NormanPride
5/10/2011, 03:04 PM
You all are missing out. Chuck used to have the best avitar ever! It was a picture of a building that was refracted through this really pretty glass thing...

Chuck Bao
5/10/2011, 03:15 PM
Since this thread has officially been hijacked by some of the newer posters, I suggest that we all get drunk, get nekkid and get laid in the spirit of Boomer Sooner and unity.

Actually, I am very, very happy if any of my threads get hijacked. Well done, newbs.

And, while I am thinking about it. I am very glad to be of assistance Mr. Kuppikunta. That is from a photo I took at Angkor Wat in Cambodia. Those vixen where chiseled out of stone some 600+ years ago. I added the gold color to make it like artsy fartsy and get around being bained here.

Chuck Bao
5/10/2011, 03:26 PM
You all are missing out. Chuck used to have the best avitar ever! It was a picture of a building that was refracted through this really pretty glass thing...

Oh, I had forgotten all about my Bangkok as seen through a glass dildo. That WAS inspired and some of my best work if I have to say so myself.

Who took exception to that and made me change my avatar? I think it was Dean. The really odd thing about it is that nobody realized what it was for more than a year. Well, hello what was that glass shaped thing that looks surprising like a penis? Alright, maybe my mind is automatically going that direction.

Now, Dean and I are best buds. Dean, can I bring back my Bangkok as seen through a glass dildo avatar?

NormanPride
5/10/2011, 03:32 PM
Those chicks don't look a day over 300. Though one seems to have lost a nipple. Ouch.

soonerboomer93
5/10/2011, 05:03 PM

only if it was his old avatar

Chuck Bao
5/10/2011, 05:52 PM
Those chicks don't look a day over 300 (years). Though one seems to have lost a nipple. Ouch.

Well, Thais, and I guess that a pretty large number of the indigenous population (obviously excluding the Chinese) have Cambodian blood since a large part of Thailand was part of the Khmer empire some many centuries ago. My point is that they all have large areola.

Areola is singular and since there are two teats on a man and two tits on a woman, we got to go with the plural form of areola which is areolae.

delhalew
5/10/2011, 06:16 PM
Oh, I had forgotten all about my Bangkok as seen through a glass dildo. That WAS inspired and some of my best work if I have to say so myself.

Who took exception to that and made me change my avatar? I think it was Dean. The really odd thing about it is that nobody realized what it was for more than a year. Well, hello what was that glass shaped thing that looks surprising like a penis? Alright, maybe my mind is automatically going that direction.

Now, Dean and I are best buds. Dean, can I bring back my Bangkok as seen through a glass dildo avatar?

Bring it back for a victory lap.

Chuck Bao
5/10/2011, 06:29 PM
Bring it back for a victory lap.

Yeah, well I lost that pic with the last computer meltdown. I guess I could always windex off the glass dildo and go out taking pics again.

No, wait...is this a trap?

delhalew
5/10/2011, 06:33 PM
Yeah, well I lost that pic with the last computer meltdown. I guess I could always windex off the glass dildo and go out taking pics again.

No, wait...is this a trap?

I don't know, will the Thai fish and game people come and take your glass dildo?

Sooner_Tuf
5/10/2011, 06:35 PM
And they say there is no difference ...

Chuck Bao
5/10/2011, 09:09 PM
I don't know, will the Thai fish and game people come and take your glass dildo?

No, but customs actually did try. As happenstance, I sent Nope to customs to pick up the "merchandise" and pay the customs fee. He had no idea what it was and they started pulling out all the glass dildos and asking him to explain. He could have killed me. He didn't speak to me for a week.

delhalew
5/10/2011, 09:55 PM
No, but customs actually did try. As happenstance, I sent Nope to customs to pick up the "merchandise" and pay the customs fee. He had no idea what it was and they started pulling out all the glass dildos and asking him to explain. He could have killed me. He didn't speak to me for a week.

:D. Dirty move Chuck. Funny as hell, though.

TheHumanAlphabet
5/11/2011, 05:07 AM
I'm in Kuala Lumpur and got it here...

"Martha Graham's 117th Birthday anniversary"

Who is Martha Graham?

EDIT: From Wiki

Martha Graham (May 11, 1894 – April 1, 1991) was an American dancer & choreographer (http://www.soonerfans.com/wiki/Choreographer) of modern dance (http://www.soonerfans.com/wiki/Modern_dance), whose influence on dance has been compared with the influence Stravinsky (http://www.soonerfans.com/wiki/Igor_Stravinsky) had on music, Picasso (http://www.soonerfans.com/wiki/Pablo_Picasso) had on the visual arts, or Frank Lloyd Wright (http://www.soonerfans.com/wiki/Frank_Lloyd_Wright) had on architecture.[1] (http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/#cite_note-0)
Graham invented a new language of movement, and used it to reveal the passion, the rage and the ecstasy common to human experience. She danced and choreographed for over seventy years, and during that time she was the first dancer ever to perform at The White House (http://www.soonerfans.com/wiki/White_House), travel abroad as a cultural ambassador, and receive the highest civilian award of the USA: the Presidential Medal of Freedom (http://www.soonerfans.com/wiki/Presidential_Medal_of_Freedom).

Chuck Bao
5/11/2011, 05:48 AM
That is just so cool that they are honoring Martha Graham. But, the gif just looks so creepy. It just freaked me out.

BudSooner
5/11/2011, 06:25 AM
Now it's on Google over here.

KuppiKunta
5/11/2011, 10:04 AM
And just like that, you're back to green

Red, green, red, green, red....where will it stop?!?

AlboSooner
5/11/2011, 10:08 AM
That is just so cool that they are honoring Martha Graham. But, the gif just looks so creepy. It just freaked me out.

Yup. By far the scariest gif I've even seen.