PDA

View Full Version : How late was that game last night?

achiro
5/10/2011, 10:15 AM
These late games are stupid anyway but triple overtime? :eek:

Hot Rod
5/10/2011, 10:46 AM
Game ended close to 1am. Seems like they have to wait for the Boston/Miami game to be over first to start the 2nd game. Miami should close the series tomorrow and from then on, no more 8:30pm games.

Turd_Ferguson
5/10/2011, 10:47 AM
These late games are stupid anyway but triple overtime? :eek:Think it was right at midnight...I may be wrong, I was a little durnk...

rekamrettuB
5/10/2011, 11:08 AM
Game ended close to 1am. Seems like they have to wait for the Boston/Miami game to be over first to start the 2nd game. Miami should close the series tomorrow and from then on, no more 8:30pm games.

They may have postponed 15 minutes but that was it. It started on TBS prior to the completion of Boston/Miami.

About the game...starting the 3rd OT I thought there was no way in hell OKC was going to win. The shots that were falling for Memphis were incredible. A shot put 3 pointer to tie. Couple that with the **** poor play execution on the end of regulation and the 2 OTs final shots? Durant never got closer than 27 feet and threw up a 30 footer to end the 1st OT. Westbrook attacking the basket, which was working most of the night, is something that should have been done to end regulation and 1st OT. I had a question concerning the end of the 2nd OT...OKC called TO but took the ball on the opposite end of the court. Why was it not started at mid court? Was it because they wanted to spread the court out trying to get Westbrook to the basket and just ran out of time?

Maybe I'm grumpy because I'm tired but that was a helluva game. Down 18, up 10, tied, tied, tied, win.

rekamrettuB
5/10/2011, 11:09 AM
Why is p i s s censored but dick and bitch aren't?

Chuck Bao
5/10/2011, 11:37 AM
Yeah, I was trying to follow the boxscore on Yahoo Sports, but it kept freezing up. My friends on facebook kept me updated up to the 2 OT and then they musta all went to bed or they were too sleepy to stay on facebook.

The fans were certainly getting their money's worth despite the late hour. I hope the crowd in OKC goes nuts on Wednesday night since this series may go to game 7 and gain a nationwide TV audience. I just wish I could say a worldwide TV audience.

StoopTroup
5/10/2011, 11:42 AM

Ever think out of the box?

Lets say P I S S isn't that bad but if it's in the Address bar for many GIFs it's nice to have it censored so a bunch of pics of people urinating don't get posted?

tator
5/10/2011, 11:44 AM
You watch your mouth!!!

:D

3rdgensooner
5/10/2011, 11:46 AM
Ever think out of the box?

Lets say P I S S isn't that bad but if it's in the Address bar for many GIFs it's nice to have it censored so a bunch of pics of people urinating don't get posted?
So it's okay to post dicks?

thecynic
5/10/2011, 11:48 AM

they post in here all day long

DIB
5/10/2011, 11:59 AM
they post in here all day long

http://instantrimshot.com/

87sooner
5/10/2011, 12:25 PM
i turned the game off when the thunder was down 18...
then i noticed online they came back and were up 10...
so i turn the game on again...at which point memphis went on a run and of course tied it up to force overtime...
i watch overtime one and two...and i get so sick of the thunder taking crappy outside shots and bricking every one....i turn it off and go to bed...
then they go on a big run to win it...
not sure if i'll watch anymore thunder games....it seems i curse them if i do..

sappstuf
5/10/2011, 12:35 PM
http://instantrimshot.com/

I always wish that I could imbed that...

To the OP.. Too damn late, but well worth it.

Condescending Sooner
5/10/2011, 12:59 PM
i turned the game off when the thunder was down 18...
then i noticed online they came back and were up 10...
so i turn the game on again...at which point memphis went on a run and of course tied it up to force overtime...
i watch overtime one and two...and i get so sick of the thunder taking crappy outside shots and bricking every one....i turn it off and go to bed...
then they go on a big run to win it...
not sure if i'll watch anymore thunder games....it seems i curse them if i do..

No, that would be me. I really wanted to watch the game, but every time I tuned in, the Thunder immediately started playing like a bunch of grade schoolers. I finally gave up and went to bed, so I took one for the team.

Aldebaran
5/10/2011, 01:03 PM

I like the way your mind works.

rekamrettuB
5/10/2011, 01:48 PM

Thanks for having my back. :D

Chuck Bao
5/10/2011, 02:27 PM

Big dicks, if you please.

3rdgensooner
5/10/2011, 02:30 PM
I like the way your mind works.I'm glad someone does! :rolleyes:

Thanks for having my back. :DIn all honesty, that was really all about me.

Big dicks, if you please.Noted. *perusing collection*

yermom
5/10/2011, 02:34 PM
there were a bunch of students in the Union taking a break from studying for finals to watch the game

stupid 3OTs :mad:

pretty sweet to make up ground with that win on the road though

DIB
5/10/2011, 02:35 PM
Big dicks, if you please.

Noted. *perusing collection*

I guess you can skip the socali collection.

AlboSooner
5/10/2011, 02:35 PM
The short version of the game:

http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/608599/kdtriplecross.gif

C&CDean
5/10/2011, 02:36 PM
I guess you can skip the socali collection.

Not so fast my friend. socali is an enormous dick.