PDA

View Full Version : American Chopper cliffs notes

sanantoniosooner
5/9/2011, 11:17 PM
I haven't watched this in a few years.

What's going on with the feud?

sanantoniosooner
5/9/2011, 11:21 PM
those dudes have aged a lot since I saw this last.

When I saw the ads for Sr vs Jr, I just thought it was a competition. I didn't realize there were lawsuits involved.

Blue
5/9/2011, 11:23 PM
Hmmm lets see....from what I've gathered.

Senior thinks Junior rode his coattails to riches while doing nothing at the shop and taking credit for it. he thinks Junior doesn't even like motorcycles. He's still stubborn as hell and extremely sensitive and thin skinned for a 60 year old tough guy.

Junior started his own company and hired Vin. They're building a few bikes and doing what OCC used to do...have fun. Junior is making some pretty sweet bikes. But so is Senior.

Mikee is still a worthless pos. prob posting on the internet all day.

Thats about it.

Turd_Ferguson
5/9/2011, 11:27 PM
So much of the reality tv **** being staged anymore...who knows. Watched the season finally of Ax Men, the two guy's from the Papac crew getting in a fight was so fake, I was embarrassed for them...

Blue
5/9/2011, 11:29 PM
Deadliest Catch is still decent.

SoonerBread
5/9/2011, 11:29 PM
Both are acting like dooshes, though Sr. is more of a doosh.

Sr. and Jr. had a falling out over direction of company.

Jr. wanted out, Sr. was supposed to buy out Jr.'s shares of company. Sr. then said since the company's worth nothing, you get nothing.

Jr. filed a lawsuit asking for third-party to evaluate company's financial solvency. Stance is that if company is worthless, give me all the shares. Or half. Or something more than the 20% you say I have.

During all this, Jr. has started his own company, Paul Jr. Designs (PJD). OCC and PJD are direct competitors. Sr. has tried multiple times to sue over vauge non-compete clauses.

PJD employs mechanincs/fabricators from seasons passed, most noteably Vinnie DiMartino, who has his own motorcylce shop, V-Force Customs, with Cody Connelly.

Latest is that Paul Jr. won his suit against his father, the details of which I'm not abreast.

[/Cliff's Notes]

StoopTroup
5/9/2011, 11:31 PM
I heard Dean deleted some some of Mikey's Posts. :D ;)

Blue
5/9/2011, 11:31 PM
Both are acting like dooshes, though Sr. is more of a doosh.

Sr. and Jr. had a falling out over direction of company.

Jr. wanted out, Sr. was supposed to buy out Jr.'s shares of company. Sr. then said since the company's worth nothing, you get nothing.

Jr. filed a lawsuit asking for third-party to evaluate company's financial solvency. Stance is that if company is worthless, give me all the shares. Or half. Or something more than the 20% you say I have.

During all this, Jr. has started his own company, Paul Jr. Designs (PJD). OCC and PJD are direct competitors. Sr. has tried multiple times to sue over vauge non-compete clauses.

PJD employs mechanincs/fabricators from seasons passed, most noteably Vinnie DiMartino, who has his own motorcylce shop, V-Force Customs, with Cody Connelly.

Latest is that Paul Jr. won his suit against his father, the details of which I'm not abreast.

[/Cliff's Notes]

^^^^Better recap.

Blue
5/9/2011, 11:32 PM
I heard Dean deleted some some of Mikey's Posts. :D ;)

well Dean is a Fascist, so...

jk the sooner fan
5/10/2011, 07:24 AM
Deadliest Catch is still decent.

are they still catching crabs in spite of contrived drama?

BudSooner
5/10/2011, 08:42 AM
^^^^Better recap.
"I'm not abreast" Heh, tit maybe?

BudSooner
5/10/2011, 08:43 AM
are they still catching crabs in spite of contrived drama?

Yer talking about Pauly Shore right?