PDA

View Full Version : My Cool Starry Bra of the day

achiro
5/9/2011, 04:55 PM
The neighbors dog woke me up barking last night around 3. Him barking isn't that unusual but doing it enough to wake me up is. Our dogs weren't barking at all so I just rolled over. Then I heard our front door knob jiggle and was already on my way out of bed as our lab started going berserk. I was running down the hall in Kick *** mode toward the front door when my wife pops around the corner saying. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry!"
Somewhere between me rolling over and the door knob jiggling, I guess I went back to sleep. The dog was keeping her up so she got up and went outside to yell at him. It was on her way back in that she made the noise with the door that got me and the dog on alert. I was out of bed so quick, I didn't even check to see if she was in it.
I told her it was a good thing she caught me in the long hallway with the night light because if I had made it around the corner into the dark foyer she may have gotten knocked the **** out before I realized it was her.
The adrenaline rush kept me awake for quite a while after, I am tired today.
The End

Mjcpr
5/9/2011, 04:56 PM
You should take it out on her vagina.

Soonerson1975
5/9/2011, 05:05 PM
I hate that damn dog, when he started barking your old lady bit a big chunk out of my neck.

SoonerNate
5/9/2011, 05:25 PM
I met Allen West earlier today at a luncheon. I asked him about things in D.C. and his demeanor completely changed. He said "you have no idea how bad we are right now financially as a nation." He said it was far worse than he could have ever imagined.

mgsooner
5/9/2011, 06:35 PM
Man, you seem like a really tough guy.

northspeter
5/9/2011, 06:41 PM
you should've knocked her *** out anyway... just for waking you up... you have a job to get ready for everyday....

AlboSooner
5/9/2011, 06:57 PM
cool story brah

rekamrettuB
5/9/2011, 06:58 PM
I used this same excuse once when my wife called the police after "an argument".

j/k :D