PDA

View Full Version : So, I got an infraction

SoonerBounce
5/9/2011, 11:42 AM
For a comment I made towards some lame coward in the whole spec thing. I guess I should have turned in all of those comments left to me by the posse. Oh wait, i'm not lame.:rolleyes:

The
5/9/2011, 11:43 AM
An infarction?

Tulsa_Fireman
5/9/2011, 11:44 AM
http://www.doctorq.ca/images/Signs-and-Symptoms-of-Myocardial-Infarction.jpg

Tulsa_Fireman
5/9/2011, 11:44 AM
http://www.hyscience.com/archives/myocardial_infarction.jpg

mgsooner
5/9/2011, 11:45 AM
This will turn out well.

sooner_born_1960
5/9/2011, 11:46 AM
Yes. Way to take the high road, and not mention the comments left to you by the posse.

SoCaliSooner
5/9/2011, 11:46 AM
For a comment I made towards some lame coward in the whole spec thing. I guess I should have turned in all of those comments left to me by the posse. Oh wait, i'm not lame.:rolleyes:

On the contrary, whining about infractions does indeed make you lame.

SoonerBounce
5/9/2011, 11:49 AM
On the contrary, whining about infractions does indeed make you lame.

oh dang, I so wanted you to like me

reflector
5/9/2011, 11:49 AM

What?

mgsooner
5/9/2011, 11:50 AM
What?

Can you honestly say you've never had an infraction?

reflector
5/9/2011, 11:51 AM
Can you honestly say you've never had an infraction?

What?

The
What?

OK!

Mississippi Sooner
http://www.hyscience.com/archives/myocardial_infarction.jpg

Free advice for everyone who complains about a long wait at the emergency room. No matter the nature of your emergency, tell them that you are having chest pains. This works especially well if you are a man over the age of 40.

YWIA

Fish&Game
5/9/2011, 11:52 AM
I received a 9 point infraction on my first try last week. What is the record?

sappstuf
5/9/2011, 11:56 AM
Is an infraction different than spek?

3rdgensooner
http://assets.diylol.com/hfs/cf2/78a/a79/resized/dwight-schrute-meme-generator-can-t-read-my-pokerface-fact-i-am-adept-in-emotion-concealment-fc2f7c.jpghttp://diylol.com/meme-generator/dwight-schrute/memes/red-bull-gives-you-wings-falseevolution-does

jk the sooner fan
here's how it works

a group of posters...some might consider them "organized" - others may not - will leave you negative comments..by which the very nature are supposed to draw a reaction (otherwise why would they do it?).....and then when you do make such comment - you are chastised by the aforementioned group and called even more names

then the moderators come along and condone the behavior (otherwise known as "good for the board') by giving YOU an infraction, and or banning you

its a beautiful system really.......if you think about it

StoopTroup
5/9/2011, 11:58 AM
here's how it works

a group of posters...some might consider them "organized" - others may not - will leave you negative comments..by which the very nature are supposed to draw a reaction (otherwise why would they do it?).....and then when you do make such comment - you are chastised by the aforementioned group and called even more names

then the moderators come along and condone the behavior (otherwise known as "good for the board') by giving YOU an infraction, and or banning you

You have been an Admin right?

mgsooner
5/9/2011, 11:58 AM
What?

gWW2YO7dFys

The
5/9/2011, 11:59 AM
here's how it works

http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/images/buttons/report.gif

jk the sooner fan
5/9/2011, 11:59 AM
You have been an Admin right?

you keep confusing me with jkm

i am not him - i never have been

please stop now

My Opinion Matters
5/9/2011, 12:00 PM

please stop now

When are you going to break down the game tape of the Fiesta Bowl?

StoopTroup
5/9/2011, 12:00 PM

please stop now

But you've been an Admin right? At least a moderator?

He's got all these wonderful thoughts on how to run things....

My Opinion Matters
5/9/2011, 12:01 PM
You think JK is saying he wants to admin, when in reality he means he wants to "add men".

Still not sure what he means though.

jk the sooner fan
5/9/2011, 12:02 PM
But you've been an Admin right? At least a moderator?

He's got all these wonder thoughts on how to run things....

here? no - i have not

and i didnt make any comments on how things SHOULD be run

i simply gave MY observation on how it works

feel free to disagree though.....or neg me, either way is fine

olevetonahill
5/9/2011, 12:04 PM
If the Posse doing it, I dont know about it.
By the way I got a 20 pointer once :rolleyes:

2121Sooner
5/9/2011, 12:05 PM
I received a 9 point infraction on my first try last week. What is the record?

15 here.

But the comment was totally hilarious and completely worth it

StoopTroup
5/9/2011, 12:06 PM
No MOM....I'm saying he's got a burr in his Saddle because he thinks he's being treated badly on the internet or is this real life?

If you get and infraction on here and you get upset about it or someone who isn't hurting you in real life....is it really an Infraction? Or is it a huge kick in the junk and your not being treated fair on the internet and you should then track down and stalk those sons a bitches because they were mean to your internet you?

My Opinion Matters
5/9/2011, 12:07 PM
No MOM....I'm saying he's got a burr in his Saddle because he thinks he's being treated badly on the internet or is this real life?

If you get and infraction on here and you get upset about it or someone who isn't hurting you in real life....is it really an Infraction? Or is it a huge kick in the junk and your not being treated fair on the internet and you should then track down and stalk those sons a bitches because they were mean to your internet you?

Cool interpretation bro.

jk the sooner fan
5/9/2011, 12:09 PM
If the Posse doing it, I dont know about it.
By the way I got a 20 pointer once :rolleyes:

sigh

i wasnt attacking the posse.....but if there exists a rule about "whining about spek/infractions" - shouldnt there be a rule about "whining about being called out as a posse member"?

i was merely describing how i see things working here - i thought it was fairly accurate

Romulus
5/9/2011, 12:10 PM
9 points!!
That's very impressive you should feel proud

StoopTroup
5/9/2011, 12:10 PM
here? no - i have not

and i didnt make any comments on how things SHOULD be run

i simply gave MY observation on how it works

feel free to disagree though.....or neg me, either way is fine

It's funny.

The last guy that gave me the OK to neg him got really upset about it. I can't tell for sure but I think it was in real life that he got upset. Of course it could have just been his internet life in which case....I think my internet life feels badly about and my real life had a stern talking to my internet life but I'm not sure it did any good. I hope it did.....but that's just my internet life that hoping it did because my real Life doesn't GAS and my internet life is really trying to help me with that.

jk the sooner fan
5/9/2011, 12:11 PM

ok again - you're confusing me for somebody that actually got an infraction

go back and read the OP - which is what i was responding too - i was addressing the OP

but you sure seem to be overly defensive for the very same thing you're poking fun at.........is it a huge kick in your junk that i might have slighted your internet group? is your internet group not being treated fairly? am i going to be tracked down and stalked now?

My Opinion Matters
It's funny.

The last guy that gave me the OK to neg him got really upset about it. I can't tell for sure but I think it was in real life that he got upset. Of course it could have just been his internet life in which case....I think my internet life feels badly about and my real life had a stern talking to my internet life but I'm not sure it did any good. I hope it did.....but that's just my internet life that hoping it did because my real Life doesn't GAS and my internet life is really trying to help me with that.

You should talk to JK, I think he's an admin.

jk the sooner fan
at least a moderator

i know how things should be run

StoopTroup
5/9/2011, 12:12 PM
sigh

i wasnt attacking the posse.....but if there exists a rule about "whining about spek/infractions" - shouldnt there be a rule about "whining about being called out as a posse member"?

i was merely describing how i see things working here - i thought it was fairly accurate

If there are some rules that aren't posted in the FAQ section....I'm guessing you have to talk with management about that. At least that's the rule my internet life told me about.

My Opinion Matters
5/9/2011, 12:13 PM
I think we finally broke StoopTroup's brain.

StoopTroup
5/9/2011, 12:14 PM
at least a moderator

i know how things should be run

And how's that?

Could you explain the right and wrongs of what your board would look like....that way maybe we could all get past all of this and move on to maybe talking about something that mattered....

olevetonahill
sigh

Read the FIRST post ya dip ****. I dint say a word about YOU either now did I?:rolleyes:

sooner_born_1960
Shut up, StoopTroup. This is management. JK, can you increase teh limit on my PM inbox? TIA.

jk the sooner fan
If there are some rules that aren't posted in the FAQ section....I'm guessing you have to talk with management about that. At least that's the rule my internet life told me about.

oh i dont care enough about the rule to lobby for a change

i was just pointing out reality to somebody who may not know

StoopTroup
I think we finally broke StoopTroup's brain.

I'm not sure which one it was though.

Fish&Game
5/9/2011, 12:15 PM
http://blog.mysanantonio.com/potato/files/legacy/flying-cat-fight.jpg

StoopTroup
5/9/2011, 12:15 PM
oh i dont care enough about the rule to lobby for a change

i was just pointing out reality to somebody who may not know

So this place is real? Because I think I saw a thread on here this morning that said this place isn't real.

http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=154112

jk the sooner fan
5/9/2011, 12:16 PM
if its on the internet......

StoopTroup
5/9/2011, 12:17 PM
Later I'm gonna have a hamburger.

Maybe a cheeseburger.

Romulus
5/9/2011, 12:17 PM
Jk are you a posse member?

jk the sooner fan
5/9/2011, 12:18 PM
ummm no

StoopTroup
5/9/2011, 12:19 PM
Why do some people go to jail for stuff they do on the internet?

I heard that stuff happens in real life. Of course I don't know if StoopTroup is making that up to mess with Greg.

StoopTroup
5/9/2011, 12:19 PM
The Posse isn't real. I don't own a black holster.

Mississippi Sooner
5/9/2011, 12:20 PM
I guess we aren't talking about heart attacks anymore?

Mongo
5/9/2011, 12:21 PM
I had to get out of the hot tub early today at the gym. a fat hillbilly queen in a two piece and her tatted up hillbilly boyfriend started making out.

Jammin'
5/9/2011, 12:22 PM
The Posse isn't real. I don't own a black.

what?

jk the sooner fan
5/9/2011, 12:23 PM
I had to get out of the hot tub early today at the gym. a fat hillbilly queen in a two piece and her tatted up hillbilly boyfriend started making out.

you should have stayed and watched them "work out"

they probably needed a spotter

sappstuf
5/9/2011, 12:24 PM

http://i53.tinypic.com/1zvaiyq.gif

Mongo
5/9/2011, 12:24 PM
you should have stayed and watched them "work out"

they probably needed a spotter

eeewwwwww. from the looks of it, they dont do much working out. That is Alva for ya

3rdgensooner
5/9/2011, 12:30 PM
If you get and infraction on here and you get upset about it or someone who isn't hurting you in real life....is it really an Infraction? Or is it a huge kick in the junk and your not being treated fair on the internet and you should then track down and stalk those sons a bitches because they were mean to your internet you?Only if they're not real Sooner fans.

2121Sooner
5/9/2011, 12:40 PM
Only if they're not real Sooner fans.

I don't live in Oklahoma, do I still get to be a real Sooner fan?

dynersooner
5/9/2011, 12:41 PM
I see flec has been banned for not being honest on the first page of this thread.

thats too bad...

The
5/9/2011, 12:43 PM
I see flec has been banned for not being honest on the first page of this thread.

thats too bad...

What? No! You can't bane flec!

Jammin'
5/9/2011, 12:43 PM
I don't live in Oklahoma, do I still get to be a real Sooner fan?

I'm not a real sooner fan because I root for the sooners BUT not ONLY the sooners. true story.

2121Sooner
5/9/2011, 12:44 PM
Banning flec is a big deal. You should be proud

WichitaSooner
5/9/2011, 12:49 PM
So wait... is the posse a group of the original posters on this board? Or is it in reference to a group of the NEW refugee group? If it is the former, why doesn't the latter group get a cool inclusive name?

I, of course, am directing this question to jk since he's a mod and has some power around here.

TIA

olevetonahill
5/9/2011, 12:51 PM
So wait... is the posse a group of the original posters on this board? Or is it in reference to a group of the NEW refugee group? If it is the former, why doesn't the latter group get a cool inclusive name?

I, of course, am directing this question to jk since he's a mod and has some power around here.

TIA

Fer the LAST time JK aint a Mod he just KNOWS everything there is to know. YWIA

StoopTroup
5/9/2011, 12:52 PM
Only if they're not real Sooner fans.

How do we find out. Is there a test? Maybe a Long Form Birth Certificate that show's a live Oklahoma Birth or maybe their Mother's BC?

Maybe a HS Diploma and pics of them at a Sooner Game?

Jammin'
5/9/2011, 12:53 PM

TIA

great, this place has now become a venue for negros and spics. I assume a roundup will commence by weeks end. Though I struggle to understand who will do the work.

StoopTroup
5/9/2011, 12:53 PM

TIA

Refugee would mean they were forced to leave....

From what I can tell....a whole bunch of them seem to still be here.

Romulus
5/9/2011, 12:54 PM
How do we find out. Is there a test? Maybe a Long Form Birth Certificate that show's a live Oklahoma Birth or maybe their Mother's BC?

Maybe a HS Diploma and pics of them at a Sooner Game?

Or a picture of their socks

The

**** yo couch, Charlie Murphy.

olevetonahill
great, this place has now become a venue for negros and spics. I assume a roundup will commence by weeks end. Though I struggle to understand who will do the work.

How come ya use the word "SPIC" but not *******?

3rdgensooner
5/9/2011, 12:55 PM
So wait... is the posse a group of the original posters on this board? Or is it in reference to a group of the NEW refugee group?
Yes, the NEW refugees are generally referred to as dooshbags.

Jammin'
How come ya use the word "SPIC" but not *******?

I'm racist.

Tulsa_Fireman
I HEREBY CHRISTEN THE POSTERS WHO HAVE MIGRATED FROM OUI...

ANUS UNITED

olevetonahill
I'm racist.

Well OK Carry on then :D

StoopTroup
5/9/2011, 12:56 PM

Wow....

You seem to really be pushing some sort of minority Agenda.

I thought we were gonna talk football and maybe some other stuff. Tell stories about trips we've made to Sooner Games.....stuff like that.

You sure seem to be upset about something....

WichitaSooner

You can call me whatever you want, as long as it ain't aggie...

No, refugee's from another board, hence the matriculation to this one...

olevetonahill

Not ALL of em, I actually like Most of em.;)

The
Wow....

I thought we were gonna talk football and maybe some other stuff. Tell stories about trips we've made to Sooner Games.....stuff like that.

Tell us about a trip you made to Sooner Games, Troupsie.

3rdgensooner
Who told you that?

Romulus
5/9/2011, 12:57 PM

Has Turd Furgoson hacked into your account?

Fish&Game
Can we get a board definition of "real" Sooner fan, so I can conclude whether or not I qualify.

StoopTroup

So the "New Refugees" as you put it....

They were forced to leave somewhere?

Is that what you are saying?

Tulsa_Fireman
5/9/2011, 12:58 PM
YOUR MOM IS A REAL SOONER FAN

BUUUURN

3rdgensooner
5/9/2011, 12:59 PM

Is that what you are saying?I was quoting the previous poster. You should ask him.

dynersooner
5/9/2011, 01:02 PM

Is that what you are saying?

i wish 3g would just speak english...

Jammin'
5/9/2011, 01:02 PM
Wow....

the "other stuff" I had in mind was minorities and dress shirts, in that order. Sorry for the miscommunication.

You can call me whatever you want, as long as it ain't aggie...

No, refugee's from another board, hence the matriculation to this one...

I missed you Wichita. And I'd never mistake you for an aggie. Please proceed.

StoopTroup
5/9/2011, 01:05 PM
Can we get a board definition of "real" Sooner fan, so I can conclude whether or not I qualify.

I'll tell you what....if you would love to share some stories about your experience growing up as a SoonerFan...I'm sure folks would love to hear them. Maybe post some pics of you and your Family at games. Maybe this year....come Down to Norman. Hang out with a few folks. Drink a beer.

I think you'd start to feel a whole lot more welcome than you do now. but of course....JK and some others have their own set of rules they live by.

I've seen some folks come on this board and say you can't be a SoonerFan unless you went to School there. That turned into the internet fight of the century on this board. People have come and people have stayed. Most the ones who have stayed have been pretty open about who they are and why they are SoonerFans. Some of you have not.

I'm gonna leave it up to each of you to figure out how to convince people you are because I way i see it....some of you here damn sure don't act like Sooners. But that's just StoopTroup's Opinion and he ain't real.

StoopTroup
5/9/2011, 01:06 PM
I was quoting the previous poster. You should ask him.

Who were you quoting?

The
5/9/2011, 01:07 PM
some of you here damn sure don't act like Sooners.

Thieving lands?

*recycled joak is recycled. BUT I DO IT FOR THE CHILDREN!

Tulsa_Fireman
Quoth the Raven.

3rdgensooner
I've seen some folks come on this board and say you can't be a SoonerFan unless you went to School there. That turned into the internet fight of the century on this board. People have come and people have stayed. Most the ones who have stayed have been pretty open about who they are and why they are SoonerFans. Some of you have not.

Dude, didn't you make a stink about someone's comment about Norman?

JDMT
5/9/2011, 01:08 PM
What is this OUI ye speak of?

JDMT

Pipe down 3po.

The
I'm worried about Trupe's heart.

Tulsa_Fireman
5/9/2011, 01:09 PM
I think the point is that a large number of folks have poured a tall pitcher of ****** juice on our friendly little corner of the internet.

While the new life on the board is exciting and refreshing, it's still ****** juice. No one wants to drink ****** juice no matter how refreshing it may be.

jk the sooner fan
I'll tell you what....if you would love to share some stories about your experience growing up as a SoonerFan...I'm sure folks would love to hear them. Maybe post some pics of you and your Family at games. Maybe this year....come Down to Norman. Hang out with a few folks. Drink a beer.

I think you'd start to feel a whole lot more welcome than you do now. but of course....JK and some others have their own set of rules they live by.

I'm gonna leave it up to each of you to figure out how to convince people you are because I way i see it....some of you here damn sure don't act like Sooners. But that's just StoopTroup's Opinion and he ain't real.

i've never been to a tailgate - can i come to one?

better yet, i wonder if i can get tickets to a game too....i'd love to see that Santee lounge..

StoopTroup

I don't know....did I?

Does it matter?

What's your point?

AlboSooner
5/9/2011, 01:10 PM
Nice to see someone is making such an "effort" to get along.... :rolleyes:

3rdgensooner
5/9/2011, 01:12 PM
I don't know....did I?

http://content9.flixster.com/question/66/47/42/6647423_std.jpg

WichitaSooner
5/9/2011, 01:14 PM
I missed you Wichita. And I'd never mistake you for an aggie. Please proceed.

I was just makin' sure I had the right "Jammin'"

And simply asking is just too damn easy... :D

SoonerBounce
5/9/2011, 01:15 PM
I'm gonna leave it up to each of you to figure out how to convince people you are

You know, you do an awful lot to try to convince people things.

StoopTroup
5/9/2011, 01:15 PM
i've never been to a tailgate - can i come to one?

better yet, i wonder if i can get tickets to a game too....i'd love to see that Santee lounge..

It doesn't take a Tailgate. Some of us go to every Home Game.

There are some here who have been pretty good hosts when the Team goes on the Road Near their Town.

I've seen plenty of folks buy tickets and get in. I've seen plenty of folks just come down on GameDay.

The reason this board is here is because of the Football Teams Success. It's been a pretty fun place to come for a very long time. I've met a lot of folks I like. Surprisingly some of them are even opposing fans who post on this boards Fark Board.

I haven't met everyone....but I have met more than I can remember.

jk the sooner fan
5/9/2011, 01:16 PM
i think i'm gonna finally go to a game this year

i need to buy a jersey first....

StoopTroup
5/9/2011, 01:16 PM
You know, you do an awful lot to try to convince people things.

Huh? What?

WichitaSooner
5/9/2011, 01:17 PM
Ooh, Oooh... can we be the Fugees???? Please, jk... can we?

StoopTroup
5/9/2011, 01:17 PM
i think i'm gonna finally go to a game this year

i need to buy a jersey first....

Wear your Sooner Jammies. Nobody will care.

Mongo
5/9/2011, 01:19 PM
Wear your Sooner Jammies. Nobody will care.

you say that until his dick falls out the OU boxers

Romulus
I've met people too, ive met people too....

StoopTroup

Just trying to act like decent human beings instead of internet jackasses would be a good start IMO.

jk the sooner fan

would somebody explain to me why all the players on the Fubu team wears the same number?

jk the sooner fan
5/9/2011, 01:20 PM

falls out? you say that like it happens accidentally

StoopTroup
5/9/2011, 01:20 PM
Then he's the Campus Police's problem.

Romulus
5/9/2011, 01:21 PM
I think the point is that a large number of folks have poured a tall pitcher of ****** juice on our friendly little corner of the internet.

While the new life on the board is exciting and refreshing, it's still ****** juice. No one wants to drink ****** juice no matter how refreshing it may be.

Trying my best to figure out what the hell kind of juice could you possibly be mentioning

Tulsa_Fireman
Then he's the Campus Police's problem.

Johnny Mack doesn't find this to be a problem at all.

WichitaSooner
Just trying to act like decent human beings instead of internet jackasses would be a good start IMO.

No see, it's perfect...

3G is Fergie
The is Will.I.Am
romulus is the strange aisan dude in the band that nobody knows his name or what he does...

Oh wait, am I confusing my minority bands... ****, they all look alike...

Jammin'
5/9/2011, 01:22 PM
Trying my best to figure out what the hell kind of juice could you possibly be mentioning

I said negro earlier and vet said it was okay to say ******.

Mongo
No see, it's perfect...

3G is Fergie
The is Will.I.Am
romulus is the strange aisan dude in the band that nobody knows his name or what he does...

Oh wait, am I confusing my minority bands... ****, they all look alike...

The is black?

well I dont like him anymore

sooner_born_1960
orange juice?

SoonerBounce
5/9/2011, 01:25 PM
Mods, StoopTroup told me to STFU in my reputation. I expect him to get an infraction.

SoCaliSooner
5/9/2011, 01:25 PM
http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c285/fdmedictomc/2001_3000_miles_to_graceland_015.jpg

Jammin stands out in my crowd...

Tulsa_Fireman
5/9/2011, 01:26 PM
Mods, StoopTroup told me to STFU in my reputation. I expect him to get an infraction.

OMG STFU UR T3H CRAZEE

Jammin'
5/9/2011, 01:28 PM
big ups to big E. elvis had soul.

(even if he did stand on the shoulders of black men to make a living, what white guy hasn't?)

olevetonahill
5/9/2011, 01:28 PM
I said negro earlier and vet said it was okay to say ******.

I dint say anything was ok ya ***** I just axed ya why you used ONE racist term and Not another.
Pay Tention.

Tulsa_Fireman
5/9/2011, 01:29 PM
NEGRO

Jammin'
5/9/2011, 01:30 PM
I dint say anything was ok ya ***** I just axed ya why you used ONE racist term and Not another.
Pay Tention.

In order to save you time, you can stop asking me to pay attention for two reasons:

1. I expect you to pay for me.
2. I skip over the details on purpose.

One love,

J

Frozen Sooner
5/9/2011, 01:31 PM
Good to see things are pretty much the same around here.

Consider everyone in this thread banned for one week. Including me.

olevetonahill
5/9/2011, 01:32 PM
In order to save you time, you can stop asking me to pay attention for two reasons:

1. I expect you to pay for me.

One love,

J

sheesh yer one dumb sombits.
I dint AX you to Pay Tenion I told you to.:P

olevetonahill
5/9/2011, 01:33 PM

HEH, Hows it Going bro?
As you can see, Ive saved Yall some time by having my own bars over my avie.:D

Adrian
5/9/2011, 01:43 PM

It's a good thing I haven't posted in this thread. Oh, wait...

Jammin'
5/9/2011, 01:50 PM
sheesh yer one dumb sombits.
I dint AX you to Pay Tenion I told you to.:P

;)

olevetonahill
5/9/2011, 01:52 PM

;)

Lazy assed ******. :P :D

Frozen Sooner
5/9/2011, 01:54 PM
HEH, Hows it Going bro?
As you can see, Ive saved Yall some time by having my own bars over my avie.:D

It's good. In the middle of Spring finals now. Life around here is still pretty crazy.

C&CDean
5/9/2011, 01:56 PM
It's good. In the middle of Spring finals now. Life around here is still pretty crazy.

One guy kills a tree and it's still crazy?

Frozen Sooner
5/9/2011, 01:57 PM

Er.

olevetonahill
5/9/2011, 01:59 PM

Good Luck. Did the trees Die? Thought they were still hangin on.

JDMT
5/9/2011, 02:00 PM
I like tacos.

olevetonahill
5/9/2011, 02:15 PM
I like tacos.

What kind?

jk the sooner fan
5/9/2011, 02:17 PM
I like tacos.

you invited eric? i thought he gave you the creeps

NormanPride
5/9/2011, 02:17 PM
Good luck on finals, Mike. I've got a friend who completed law school fairly recently, and it is a hell I would not wish on my worst enemies. :D

yermom
5/9/2011, 02:28 PM

god wreaked havoc on Tuscaloosa's trees as vengeance

and houses, and...

JDMT
5/9/2011, 02:31 PM
What kind?

All kinds, but really lean to the pink type.

soonercruiser
5/9/2011, 02:32 PM
here's how it works

**then the moderators come along and condone the behavior (otherwise known as "good for the board') by giving YOU an infraction, and or banning you

I believe that is called LW incest - even in Arkansas!
:rolleyes:

SoCaliSooner
5/9/2011, 02:33 PM
:rolleyes:

I got a 15 pointer for cracking wise about the age of consent in Oklahoma/Arkansas....

3rdgensooner
5/9/2011, 02:33 PM
:rolleyes:Loony Weirdo?

Jammin'
5/9/2011, 02:36 PM
All kinds, but really lean to the pink type.

never in a million years did I think you would have said that.

NormanPride
5/9/2011, 02:37 PM
Loony Weirdo?

Lower Windsor. It's actually a pretty classy area.

JDMT
5/9/2011, 02:38 PM

A couple of brown ones too.

olevetonahill
5/9/2011, 02:48 PM

Heh, YOU nailed it. :cool:

tator
5/9/2011, 03:01 PM
I don't know....did I?

Does it matter?

What's your point?
http://i43.tower.com/images/mm101706639/when-lights-are-on-but-nobodys-home-phyllis-zuccarello-paperback-cover-art.jpg

dynersooner
5/9/2011, 03:14 PM

yes, that was him.

I don't know....did I?

Does it matter?

What's your point?

I JUST SAID IT WAS YOU!!!

sheesh. try to keep up.

Sam, is that you?

Loony Weirdo?

Legal Wage -- Droopy Dog

http://i43.tower.com/images/mm101706639/when-lights-are-on-but-nobodys-home-phyllis-zuccarello-paperback-cover-art.jpg

hey tator, that was a good one. teh, are you taking notes on how to image pwn phools???

Romulus
5/9/2011, 03:38 PM
I've missed you tater

tator
5/9/2011, 04:37 PM
I've been led to believe that I'm not "that" tator. But at any rate, the feeling is mutual.

yermom
5/9/2011, 04:39 PM
i had no idea "tator/tater" was such a common name

tator
5/9/2011, 04:40 PM
It wasn't until I got so popular. Fame really is a curse.

DCSooner
5/9/2011, 04:53 PM
So wait... is the posse a group of the original posters on this board?

Ima let ya finish, but let me answer here.

No.

StoopTroup
5/9/2011, 04:59 PM
All my stuff is original. DC might have gone to a Plastic Surgeon and had his lengthened.

GKeeper316
5/9/2011, 05:01 PM
http://i53.tinypic.com/1zvaiyq.gif

you actually use public hot tubs? thats enough to make a normal person throw up right there.

StoopTroup
5/9/2011, 05:04 PM
Er.

Wait....didn't you take the Bar Exam?

I'm going back to school like you did.

I got accepted into Massage Therapy at Platt College.

DRLSooner
5/9/2011, 05:09 PM
My head hurts.

What in the hell is wrong with you people?

SoonerNate
5/9/2011, 05:14 PM
I really feel for the moderators here. They have to put up with so much whining.

Mongo
5/9/2011, 05:14 PM
you actually use public hot tubs? thats enough to make a normal person throw up right there.

dude, there is enough chlorine in there to kill anything. in fact, my pubes are blonde now

SoonerNate
5/9/2011, 05:15 PM
dude, there is enough chlorine in there to kill anything. in fact, my pubes are blonde now

Not so fast my friend
(http://livefitblog.com/2009/03/23/your-hot-tub-and-bacteria/)

Mongo
5/9/2011, 05:16 PM
why do you have to ruin it for me?

yermom
5/9/2011, 05:19 PM
the Playboy Mansion isn't safe either.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2011/apr/17/playboy-hot-tub-legionella-bacteria-found

Adrian
5/9/2011, 05:19 PM
why do you have to ruin it for me?

Sooner Nate/Debbie Downer...

SoonerNate
5/9/2011, 05:22 PM
http://www.google.com/url?source=imgres&ct=img&q=http://www.examiner.com/images/blog/replicate/EXID43585/images/DebbieDownerRachaelDratch.jpg&sa=X&ei=BGnITaP_K8mRgQez2ZD9BQ&ved=0CAQQ8wc&usg=AFQjCNGTeKZVfkw99cU_ZSm3zhhFCOww6Q

StoopTroup
5/9/2011, 05:41 PM

I got -3 points for it.....then I got awarded +10 because of your faux outrage.

David Earl
5/10/2011, 08:31 AM

Reaching for my shoe, you people.

David Earl
5/10/2011, 08:37 AM

Racial slurs not cool you people.