PDA

View Full Version : This was going to far IMHO

olevetonahill
5/7/2011, 06:30 PM
While I distrust the whole Muslim group. These 2 dudes had been checked thru reg, TSA, then taken off and Rechecked.
The Pilot is and was a Bigot about it.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20110507/us_nm/us_muslims_plane

SanJoaquinSooner
5/7/2011, 06:33 PM
yeah, I'm waiting to hear if there is more to the story. but if that's it... the pilot needs to get out of commercial piloting.

olevetonahill
5/7/2011, 06:38 PM
yeah, I'm waiting to hear if there is more to the story. but if that's it... the pilot needs to get out of commercial piloting.

Yea, The dudes had been cleared Not once but twice. What they gonna do Pull a ****in Bomb out thin air?

Contrary to what a lot on here believe I am NOT a bigot.;)

StoopTroup
5/7/2011, 06:42 PM
Pilots are very smart. Captain of the ship rules apply.

If I don't want to fly with you on the plane....I don't have to and you can't force me.

At least that's the way I've always understood it.

If I saw two opposing gang members getting on the airplane...I could have them both kicked off the flight.

If I didn't like the Flight Attendant on a flight...I could ask for another crew.

When you are Captain....you are responsible for that flight. If you don't want to take a certain passenger....you don't have to do it.

StoopTroup
5/7/2011, 06:51 PM
BTW....

If you are a Surgeon and you are getting ready to say do surgery on someone....you can throw anyone you want out of the surgical unit you want. You are responsible for the actions of everyone you have in there who are employees of the Hospital. Same kind of thing I think. I could be wrong. I've been wrong a couple of times.

StoopTroup
5/7/2011, 06:56 PM
Doesn't matter if you have been cleared a million times and God himself gave you a guarantee they were OK. If you don't want them on the aircraft you are getting ready to fly....you don't have to fly them. They can go get another pilot.

Lets say I tell the pilot I'm nervous about him letting those two guys fly on this flight....he can kick them off or kick me off.

You have the right to ask to get off a flight until they close that door up front....after that....you best sit your *** down these days.

Turd_Ferguson
5/7/2011, 07:01 PM
If he doesn't want them on his flight, it's his call to remove them. Obviously there was something that made him/pax feel uncomfortable. Glad he stood up and voiced it.

AlboSooner
5/7/2011, 07:05 PM
I'd hate to interrupt the self-convincing going and the rambling, but it's not morally OK to be a bigot just because you're a pilot.

olevetonahill
5/7/2011, 07:06 PM
I said IMHO
Dayum you 2 are hard headed.
Plus I thot I read the Plane returned to the Gate?

Alls Im a sayin Is IF i were on that flight and they had been cleared ONCE i woulda been ok with em being on the flight.
Poopy heads:P

StoopTroup
5/7/2011, 07:07 PM
WELL YOUR OPINION IS WRONG !! ! !

;)

olevetonahill
5/7/2011, 07:08 PM
I'd hate to interrupt the self-convincing going and the rambling, but it's not morally OK to be a bigot just because you're a pilot.

Well see you could have made yer Point with out Belittling others.
JMHO

AlboSooner
5/7/2011, 07:08 PM
Well see you could have made yer Point with out Belittling others.
JMHO

pot meet kettle.

olevetonahill
5/7/2011, 07:09 PM
WELL YOUR OPINION IS WRONG !! ! !

;)

Well **** you and the Hores You rode in on
I hope that gator you got In yer garage Gets you In trouble or at least Bites yer ***, :P

olevetonahill
5/7/2011, 07:10 PM
pot meet kettle.

Well Mr. Kettle Where did I belittle anyone in this thread?

StoopTroup
5/7/2011, 07:12 PM
Well **** you and the Hores You rode in on
I hope that gator you got In yer garage Gets you In trouble or at least Bites yer ***, :P

My garage.....lol

MsProudSooner2
5/7/2011, 07:13 PM
Everything you said about the right of the pilot is true, but his decision should be based on more than prejudice.

I worked with a man from Syria or Lebanon. He lived in Europe for several years and then moved to the US over 20 years ago. He's married and has 2 or 3 kids. Every 2 or 3 years he takes his family to visit his parents who still live in the Middle East. Since 9/11, every time he goes, something happens to his luggage. Sometimes, part of it never arrives at his destination in the Middle East. Sometimes, it arrives but the clothing has been damaged. One time, a some sort of liquid had been opened and leaked all over everything in the bag. He has an Arabic sounding name. I understand the need to search the luggage. But there is no need to vandalize his belongings. The last time i talked to him, he was thinking about buying clothing from Goodwill to take on his trip the next time he goes so nothing of any value would be lost.

Turd_Ferguson
5/7/2011, 07:14 PM
Well Mr. Kettle Where did I belittle anyone in this thread?Don't worry about Albo...he's one of those that's had a stick up his *** since he started posting here...kinda like a few others. He knows best. Just listen to him. He's old and has knowledge. Just ask him.

AlboSooner
5/7/2011, 07:16 PM
Well Mr. Kettle Where did I belittle anyone in this thread?

It's rather convenient to use only one thread to erase your history of cursing at people, making fun of people, and belittling people just because they are new to this forum. ;)

Ps: I didn't belittle anyone. Saying you're rambling, it not belittling anyone.

AlboSooner
5/7/2011, 07:16 PM
Don't worry about Albo...he's one of those that's had a stick up his *** since he started posting here...kinda like a few others. He knows best. Just listen to him. He's old and has knowledge. Just ask him.

You are wrong about me, Turd.

yankee
5/7/2011, 07:18 PM
No baggage fees on Southwest Airlines. I love Southwest Airlines.

Turd_Ferguson
Everything you said about the right of the pilot is true, but his decision should be based on more than prejudice.

I worked with a man from Syria or Lebanon. He lived in Europe for several years and then moved to the US over 20 years ago. He's married and has 2 or 3 kids. Every 2 or 3 years he takes his family to visit his parents who still live in the Middle East. Since 9/11, every time he goes, something happens to his luggage. Sometimes, part of it never arrives at his destination in the Middle East. Sometimes, it arrives but the clothing has been damaged. One time, a some sort of liquid had been opened and leaked all over everything in the bag. He has an Arabic sounding name. I understand the need to search the luggage. But there is no need to vandalize his belongings. The last time i talked to him, he was thinking about buying clothing from Goodwill to take on his trip the next time he goes so nothing of any value would be lost.Good grief...the same thing happens to over half of the domestic flyers every day...nice to see you *** pumping your Syrian or Lebanese friend...meh.

StoopTroup
Turd....ever think he just might be "The stick"?

Turd_Ferguson
5/7/2011, 07:19 PM
No baggage fees on Southwest Airlines. I love Southwest Airlines.:D:D:D:D

olevetonahill
5/7/2011, 07:19 PM

I worked with a man from Syria or Lebanon. He lived in Europe for several years and then moved to the US over 20 years ago. He's married and has 2 or 3 kids. Every 2 or 3 years he takes his family to visit his parents who still live in the Middle East. Since 9/11, every time he goes, something happens to his luggage. Sometimes, part of it never arrives at his destination in the Middle East. Sometimes, it arrives but the clothing has been damaged. One time, a some sort of liquid had been opened and leaked all over everything in the bag. He has an Arabic sounding name. I understand the need to search the luggage. But there is no need to vandalize his belongings. The last time i talked to him, he was thinking about buying clothing from Goodwill to take on his trip the next time he goes so nothing of any value would be lost.

Then He aint very Smart, Why he dont just Buy some stuff and leave it there for when he visits and Not even bother with Luggage?

Don't worry about Albo...he's one of those that's had a stick up his *** since he started posting here...kinda like a few others. He knows best. Just listen to him. He's old and has knowledge. Just ask him.

The Hell of it is bro, I THINK we are Both on the same side here But He/She/It just wants to ****ing argue :rolleyes:

Turd_Ferguson
5/7/2011, 07:20 PM
Turd....ever think he just might be "The stick"?I've always try'd not to picture the stick:D

StoopTroup
5/7/2011, 07:21 PM
It's rather convenient to use only one thread to erase your history of cursing at people, making fun of people, and belittling people just because they are new to this forum. ;)

:rolleyes:

AlboSooner
5/7/2011, 07:21 PM
The Hell of it is bro, I THINK we are Both on the same side here But He/She/It just wants to ****ing argue

See now, that's not belittling. Getting lectured by you on decorum, is like being lectured on Turd on logic...an oxymoron.

StoopTroup
5/7/2011, 07:23 PM
Then He aint very Smart, Why he dont just Buy some stuff and leave it there for when he visits and Not even bother with Luggage?

What kind of stuff? What if someone spills it all while he's gone?

olevetonahill
5/7/2011, 07:23 PM

Please Go Find ALL my history Of The Cursing, makin fun and Belittling.Ill wait right here.
Oh and how was I rambling by sayin I thot the Pilot was a Bigot?

Now Im werkin up a Good durnky and If you want me to I show you Just how far I can go with some of those things .:P

AlboSooner
5/7/2011, 07:26 PM
Please Go Find ALL my history Of The Cursing, makin fun and Belittling.Ill wait right here.

Wut? I got some shocking news: I couldn't care about you, about your posts, or your lap dogs posting in this thread. "Go find my posts..." lulz. :D

StoopTroup
5/7/2011, 07:27 PM
Vet doesn't have any lap dogs. The LeFlore County Sheriff Dept took them all.

olevetonahill
5/7/2011, 07:28 PM
Wut? I got some shocking news: I couldn't care about you, about your posts, or your lap dogs posting in this thread. "Go find my posts..." lulz. :D

Then Why in Hell are you in here arguing?

Heh , MY Lap dogs? You really dont know a thing do you?

olevetonahill
5/7/2011, 07:29 PM
Vet doesn't have any lap dogs. The LeFlore County Sheriff Dept took them all.

And YOU missed the Part about the HORES ya rode in on dint ya.:P

Turd_Ferguson
5/7/2011, 07:29 PM
Wut? I got some shocking news: I couldn't care about you, about your posts, or your lap dogs posting in this thread. "Go find my posts..." lulz. :DI got money say's you don't know **** about ****...

olevetonahill
5/7/2011, 07:33 PM

IF you dint care , why ya bring it up? Oh thats right you are one of the Fab 5 that want to try to stir shat up then sit back and Go "Oh look they are Running us all down again"

Got news fer ya twinkle toes, I figured out theres just a few of Yall doing that carp , Not all .For the most part I been gettin along with the majority. You and yer little band of merry men can kiss my ***.:P

olevetonahill
5/7/2011, 07:34 PM
I got money say's you don't know **** about ****...

Now calm down Turd and Ill give ya a doggy biscuit ;)

Turd_Ferguson
5/7/2011, 07:38 PM
Now calm down Turd and Ill give ya a doggy biscuit ;)Pant, pant, pant!:hot::D

olevetonahill
5/7/2011, 07:42 PM
Pant, pant, pant!:hot::D

Good Doggy
http://www.reallyghey.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/34yebn9.jpg

StoopTroup
5/7/2011, 07:48 PM
Where did he go?

It's weird how someone jumps into one of your threads starts with...

And then gets upset if a bunch of folks continues to ramble on.

I think that's Morally wrong.

olevetonahill
5/7/2011, 07:50 PM
Where did he go?

It's weird how someone jumps into one of your threads starts with...

And then gets upset if a bunch of folks continues to ramble on.

I think that's Morally wrong.

Hes just a self moralizing idiot who wanted to start some crap. then when his Butt Buddies dint show he went and Hid.

Turd_Ferguson
5/7/2011, 07:51 PM
Hey Howard...could you remove that ****'n billboard out of my front yard?!!!:D

Turd_Ferguson
5/7/2011, 07:52 PM
Hes just a self moralizing idiot who wanted to start some crap. then when his Butt Buddies dint show he went and Hid.That's a symptom of having a stick in your ***...

StoopTroup
5/7/2011, 07:54 PM
So if he went and hid....

Turd is right....

HE IS THE STICK!

Man....that is wild how we exposed "The Stick".

http://www.mordantorange.com/images/comics/misc/icecreamstick.gif

yankee
5/7/2011, 07:56 PM
Please Go Find ALL my history Of The Cursing, makin fun and Belittling.

You've called me a dip **** on more than one occasion. You have also told me to **** off. :pop:

olevetonahill
5/7/2011, 07:57 PM
Hey Howard...could you remove that ****'n billboard out of my front yard?!!!:D

Naw its Prolly Illegal, Some dip**** will make an anonymous call and It will be removed :rolleyes:

So if he went and hid....

Turd is right....

HE IS THE STICK!

Man....that is wild how we exposed "The Stick".

What you dint see the Brown drippin off of him?

StoopTroup
5/7/2011, 07:58 PM
I had him on ignore. I couldn't see him. :D

olevetonahill
5/7/2011, 08:00 PM
You've called me a dip **** on more than one occasion. You have also told me to **** off. :pop:

Build the Finest House and are you recognized? Fly the Fastest Airplane and are you recognized? Feed a 100 starving people and are you recognized?
Hell NO
But I be dayumed . Ya suck one **** and yer labeled fer life.:D

yankee
5/7/2011, 08:03 PM
Build the Finest House and are you recognized? Fly the Fastest Airplane and are you recognized? Feed a 100 starving people and are you recognized?
Hell NO
But I be dayumed . Ya suck one **** and yer labeled fer life.:D

Terrible analogy.

Building the finest house is purely judgmental.
I believe there's a record for holding the fastest airplane speed, but I could be wrong.
And Feed The Children in OKC is well known.

:pop:

Turd_Ferguson
5/7/2011, 08:04 PM
Terrible analogy.

I believe there's a record for holding the fastest airplane speed, but I could be wrong.

:pop:Yeah, so what's your ****'n point?

olevetonahill
5/7/2011, 08:05 PM
Terrible analogy.

:pop:

A joke ya young idiot. Oh and I never told you to **** off
I said " **** off, Dip ****." :D

2121Sooner
5/7/2011, 08:06 PM
See now, that's not belittling. Getting lectured by you on decorum, is like being lectured on Turd on logic...an oxymoron.

Albo......don't waste your time with these numbskulls

You are just a youngin.........and those guys have seen some sh!t.

Turd_Ferguson
5/7/2011, 08:10 PM

Like anybody would believe your ignernt ***...:D

yankee
5/7/2011, 08:10 PM
Yeah, so what's your ****'n point?

That it was a terrible analogy.

yankee
5/7/2011, 08:11 PM
A joke ya young idiot. Oh and I never told you to **** off
I said " **** off, Dip ****." :D

I was joking too. I usually don't understand your rambling, so I tried dissecting it!!!

StoopTroup
5/7/2011, 08:13 PM

Why ya gotta be calling folks names?

StoopTroup
5/7/2011, 08:15 PM
2121....are you a Steward? I know a lot of you are under a tremendous amount of stress.

http://www.chicagonow.com/blogs/satire-and-the-city/assets_c/2010/08/flightattendant-thumb-206x196-202211.jpg

MsProudSooner2
5/7/2011, 08:17 PM
[QUOTE=olevetonahill;3221151]

Unlike some people, he's smart enough to know his kids grow between visits.

I think it that was happening to everyone, we would hear more about it.

StoopTroup
5/7/2011, 08:18 PM

Sn2oBFdWvtc

SanJoaquinSooner
5/7/2011, 08:25 PM
BTW....

If you are a Surgeon and you are getting ready to say do surgery on someone....you can throw anyone you want out of the surgical unit you want. You are responsible for the actions of everyone you have in there who are employees of the Hospital. Same kind of thing I think. I could be wrong. I've been wrong a couple of times.

I didn't know this troup. Never went to med school. But this surprises me that a surgeon can say, "no blacks or women allowed. Hire only white males to work with me."

I would have thought the hospital could fire you if those are your terms.

StoopTroup
5/7/2011, 08:30 PM
My thobe is itching.

http://www.examiner.com/airlines-airport-in-minneapolis/islamophobia-strikes-again-as-pilot-refuses-to-fly-with-muslim-clerics-aboard

StoopTroup
5/7/2011, 08:31 PM
I didn't know this troup. Never went to med school. But this surprises me that a surgeon can say, "no blacks or women allowed. Hire only white males to work with me."

I don't think I said he could say No Black or Women in the surgical Unit but if he doesn't want you in there....out you go.

StoopTroup
5/7/2011, 08:36 PM
[QUOTE=olevetonahill;3221151]

Unlike some people, he's smart enough to know his kids grow between visits.

I think it that was happening to everyone, we would hear more about it.

BTW....if you are Syrian....

You are a guest in our Country. Don't expect to get treated like an American when you come here.

I went to Ireland once and had some video equipment. I thought they were going to impound it when I went through customs. He was concerned that I was bringing it in to sell it and make money off it.

StoopTroup
5/7/2011, 08:42 PM
Also....I think some of you should travel on El Al to Israel. You'll see just how tough they are on security. They got tired to people trying to blow up their stuff. All the bags in the cargoes go into bomb safe containers. In the US....we haven't yet made that a requirement. I think we should but until it's law....they probably won't do it.

http://freightpad.com/images/2010/04/LD-3.gif

Turd_Ferguson
5/7/2011, 08:44 PM

I would have thought the hospital could fire you if those are your terms.Apples + Oranges = dip ****.

2121Sooner
5/7/2011, 09:01 PM
Like anybody would believe your ignernt ***...:D

No no no......you guys have done it all and seen it all. I simply hope hope to learn something of worth from you well traveled and eloquent gents.

I haven't seen it yet, but I know the posse has it in there somewhere.

I will keep the faith.

StoopTroup
5/7/2011, 09:03 PM
No no no......you guys have done it all and seen it all. I simply hope hope to learn something of worth from you well traveled and eloquent gents.

I haven't seen it yet, but I know the posse has it in there somewhere.

I will keep the faith.

Where all have you traveled? Lets....start with outside the US. If you were in the military tell us those but also tell us about the places you've gone after the military.

StoopTroup
5/7/2011, 09:05 PM
If you guys are here to stay and we all are going to get along....lets get to know each other.

2121Sooner
5/7/2011, 09:12 PM

Juan, there are a few folks here that never went to SCHOOL school

AlboSooner
5/7/2011, 09:15 PM

Heh. I got a kick out of the old one lecturing me on politeness.

Tulsa_Fireman
5/7/2011, 09:16 PM
I HATE MOOSLIMS GET OFF MAH PLANE

2121Sooner
5/7/2011, 09:20 PM
Where all have you traveled? Lets....start with outside the US. If you were in the military tell us those but also tell us about the places you've gone after the military.

Not in the military but was born in Germany because my dad was. Played basketball in Europe for a while after college. So let's think of the places I have been and lived ...... Belgium, Germany, France, Italy, Turkey, Netherland and have been all over the US. On my own, without mommy and daddy or uncle sam.

So good luck playing that card

I have hats that have been more places than some of the turds here

StoopTroup
5/7/2011, 09:25 PM
Not in the military but was born in Germany because my dad was. Played basketball in Europe for a while after college. So let's think of the places I have been and lived ...... Belgium, Germany, France, Italy, Turkey, Netherland and have been all over the US. On my own, without mommy and daddy or uncle sam.

So good luck playing that card

I have hats that have been more places than some of the turds here

No....i think it's cool. I've been to Ireland and England. That's as far as I've been going over the pond. I'd like to go to Spanish Riviera and Italy and Israel.

It's to bad these Terrorists have made it so dangerous for us to travel the Earth.

Adrian
5/7/2011, 09:30 PM
If you guys are here to stay and we all are going to get along....lets get to know each other.

http://lonelyguysguide.files.wordpress.com/2010/02/lucy.jpg

2121Sooner
5/7/2011, 09:31 PM
And to the poster who asked me how many "meh's" I have from Olevet.....the answer is too many to count.

Speaking of "too", I do have a question about this thread. Shouldn't it be TOO far? Or was the plane going TO Far? Cause like I said, I have been a lot of places but never heard of a place called Far. Just asking cause I haven't seen the sh!t some folks here have seen

See how I used TOO and TO in there. I know it's tricky

Turd_Ferguson
5/7/2011, 09:35 PM
And to the poster who asked me how many "meh's" I have from Olevet.....the answer is too many to count.

Speaking of "too", I do have a question about this thread. Shouldn't it be TOO far? Or was the plane going TO Far? Cause like I said, I have been a lot of places but never heard of a place called Far. Just asking cause I haven't seen the sh!t some folks here have seen

See how I used TOO and TO in there. I know it's trickyWhy don't you think of how not to be TOO much of an *******...

AlboSooner
5/7/2011, 09:36 PM
Life as a sidekick must be tough

2121Sooner
5/7/2011, 09:39 PM
:D

He gets to hold the colostomy bag on the weekends.

Aren't you jealous?

AlboSooner
5/7/2011, 09:39 PM
:D

Turd_Ferguson
5/7/2011, 09:40 PM
Life as a sidekick must be toughThat's racist

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_sW65ilskOC8/SLWnUcQ2daI/AAAAAAAAMx4/PxnjbHRQv_M/s400/Tonto.jpg

2121Sooner
5/7/2011, 09:44 PM

Mods, can we please change Turd Ferguson's username to Ace Ferguson?

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_LAFnthJs6E8/R5_hNsA4S_I/AAAAAAAAAAc/R_jfA4m8A3A/s320/Tv_snl_ambiguously_flying.jpg

TIAFCTFUTAF

Turd_Ferguson
5/7/2011, 09:52 PM
Mods, can we please change Turd Ferguson's username to Ace Ferguson?

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_LAFnthJs6E8/R5_hNsA4S_I/AAAAAAAAAAc/R_jfA4m8A3A/s320/Tv_snl_ambiguously_flying.jpg

TIAFCTFUTAF

Mods, can we please change 2121's username to STU? TIA

olevetonahill
5/7/2011, 09:57 PM
Oh Goody the Butt Buddies showed up.
Sorry my Use of the English language and Punctuation dont fit fit Yalls Ideas .:D

2121Sooner
5/7/2011, 09:58 PM
Once again Ace, you show zero original thought.

Your sig line should say "OleVet Posse Imitator"

cccasooner2
5/7/2011, 09:58 PM
"Atlantic Southeast Airlines, a regional partner operating as a Delta Connection, apologized for any inconvenience caused, but offered no further explanation."

I wonder whose inconvenience they were apologizing for?

2121Sooner
5/7/2011, 10:01 PM
Oh Goody the Butt Buddies showed up.
Sorry my Use of the English language and Punctuation dont fit fit Yalls Ideas .:D

OleVetette?

http://ibleedgarnetandgold.files.wordpress.com/2008/09/gators_suck.jpg

Turd_Ferguson
5/7/2011, 10:04 PM
Once again Ace, you show zero original thought.

Your sig line should say "OleVet Posse Imitator"Once again Stu, you post nothing but anal spew. This used to be reflected by the red strip under your "username" until you butt buddy's showed up.

2121Sooner
5/7/2011, 10:08 PM
I know Stu and have had beers with Stu.

I am no Stu.

But good try Ace

Turd_Ferguson
5/7/2011, 10:11 PM
I know Stu and have had beers with Stu.

I am no Stu.

But good try AceThanks for the pep talk, goose.

AlboSooner
5/7/2011, 10:14 PM
olevet keep the spek jihad up brah

SanJoaquinSooner
5/7/2011, 10:17 PM
I don't think I said he could say No Black or Women in the surgical Unit but if he doesn't want you in there....out you go.

this is what you said:

"...you can throw anyone you want out of the surgical unit"

Glad to hear you are backing off your original statement.

2121Sooner
5/7/2011, 10:18 PM
Spec is amazing Albo, it is the most sincere form of flattery from the posse

Trust me

AlboSooner
5/7/2011, 10:20 PM

Trust me

It shows utter frustration on their part.

olevetonahill
5/7/2011, 10:22 PM
OleVetette?

http://ibleedgarnetandgold.files.wordpress.com/2008/09/gators_suck.jpg

No thats My Mama , Pay tention.;)

olevetonahill
5/7/2011, 10:24 PM
olevet keep the spek jihad up brah

Trust me

Just spreadin the Love Bros

2121Sooner
5/7/2011, 10:24 PM

It makes me laugh. I love the "meh's" and other sweet nothings they whisper. They are serious about their innernets

AlboSooner
5/7/2011, 10:25 PM
Just spreadin the Love Bros

I'm into that kind of thing. You and Turd can spread all the love to Troop all day, for all I care.

olevetonahill
5/7/2011, 10:26 PM

I aint frustrated anymore. How come why fore did you disappear from this Convo Until yer few ButtBuddies showed up? :confused:

olevetonahill
5/7/2011, 10:27 PM
It makes me laugh. I love the "meh's" and other sweet nothings they whisper. They are serious about their innernets

Sweatheart I did no Mehs at you. I gave you proper spek.

olevetonahill
5/7/2011, 10:28 PM
I'm into that kind of thing. You and Turd can spread all the love to Troop all day, for all I care.

Well aint you just a shiny nickle in a goats butt? ;)

AlboSooner
5/7/2011, 10:29 PM
I aint frustrated anymore. How come why fore did you disappear from this Convo Until yer few ButtBuddies showed up? :confused:

I was scared all those witty **** you were throwing around.

Vet really, what's bothering you? I've never seen anybody so butt-hurt on teh internets since James Hales kicked us out.

olevetonahill
5/7/2011, 10:30 PM
Im serious Albo, Why did you make those informatory comments and then Leave? Only to return when yer Butt Buddies showed up?:confused:

Turd_Ferguson
5/7/2011, 10:30 PM
2121 is like the guy that wanted his ankles taped even though he didn't play...:D

2121Sooner
5/7/2011, 10:32 PM
Sweatheart I did no Mehs at you. I gave you proper spek.

But I didn't understand the one where you asked if I had a wide stance

2121Sooner
5/7/2011, 10:34 PM
2121 is like the guy that wanted his ankles taped even though he didn't play...:D

And Ace, you were the guy that taped ankles and washed the dirty jock straps.

AlboSooner
5/7/2011, 10:35 PM
Im serious Albo, Why did you make those informatory comments and then Leave? Only to return when yer Butt Buddies showed up?:confused:

I went to eat. I really don't take internet banter seriously. You should do the same.

;)

Turd_Ferguson
5/7/2011, 10:35 PM
But I didn't understand the one where you asked if I had a wide stanceA wide stance will get ya knocked down every time...

olevetonahill
5/7/2011, 10:46 PM
I was scared all those witty **** you were throwing around.

Vet really, what's bothering you? I've never seen anybody so butt-hurt on teh internets since James Hales kicked us out.

I aint Butt hurt, I dont leave a thread and then wait for My Friends to show up and have my back.

Ya want to know what bothers ME?
Folks who show up and start spammin a board with their own Personal inside jokes and then Mocking Posters that have been on said board for years because they dont understand said Inside jokes , Yet then they go and Get all Butt Hurt over SPEK. Kiss my ***.;)

Turd_Ferguson
5/7/2011, 10:47 PM
And Ace, you were the guy that taped ankles and washed the dirty jock straps.No Stu, you got it wrong. I was the guy that you brought water to during time out's and patted me on the shoulder pad and said good job. I was the one out throwing the dirty leg to my girl friend while your were home jack'n off to something on mtv...

olevetonahill
5/7/2011, 10:48 PM
I went to eat. I really don't take internet banter seriously. You should do the same.

;)

I dont sweat cheeks. It seems you and urs do tho.:hot:

2121Sooner
5/7/2011, 10:52 PM
Be honest, you and Vet are across the room posting together aren't you?

Turd_Ferguson
5/7/2011, 10:54 PM
Be honest, you and Vet are across the room posting together aren't you?No, I'm setting on his lap as he operates the mouse....that turn you on?

StoopTroup
5/7/2011, 10:55 PM

Juan. Surgeons don't always work for Hospitals. It's all changed. Some of these Surgeons have gone in together with other surgeons and gotten investors to help them build new facilities when Hospitals started requiring them to carry massive amounts of insurance. Tulsa Brain and Spine Institute is an example.

Lots of changes. Some Hospitals might have some Surgeons on staff to cover Emergency Rooms.

My Father retired 20 years ago and then taught for 20 years and my Uncle recently retired. They had lots of partners and started finding different places to do certain surgeries.

The Administrators of hospitals have a hell of a job to do these days. Lots of folks have made deals so they could make certain different decisions and practice.

I wish you well my friend. It's all gotten extremely difficult to be in the medical field these days. Insurance companies have made it very difficult on Doctors and Surgeons. We the People really need these folks do to do what it takes to make our Country's medical problems better so that everyone can afford good healthcare again.

God Bless you all.

ST

2121Sooner
5/7/2011, 10:58 PM
Not gonna lie.......a little bit

That massage training you got as an athletic trainer is about to pay off in spades Ace

Turd_Ferguson
5/7/2011, 11:00 PM
You wouldn't know a spades ace if ya ****'n tripped over it...

2121Sooner
5/7/2011, 11:02 PM
Thanks OleVet Imitator

StoopTroup
5/7/2011, 11:04 PM
Honestly 2121....if you are Stu from Land Thieves....You should just own up to it. I don't understand the hiding of who you are unless you do it to cause harm to people. When you do that....you indeed are showing that you intend to cause folks problems when you do things like this.

Turd_Ferguson
5/7/2011, 11:04 PM
Thanks OleVet ImitatorDon't mention it ****** bag...I got this one.

Turd_Ferguson
5/7/2011, 11:06 PM
Honestly 2121....if you are Stu from Land Thieves....You should just own up to it. I don't understand the hiding of who you are unless you do it to cause harm to people. When you do that....you indeed are showing that you intend to cause folks problems when you do things like this.ST, he's had beer's with Stu. Pay tention.:D

2121Sooner
5/7/2011, 11:15 PM
I can honestly say that I am not Stu

Sorry to hurt your feelers.....

Turd_Ferguson
5/7/2011, 11:22 PM
I can honestly say that I am not Stu

Sorry to hurt your feelers.....Don't worry Stu...I got short feeler's, and big balls...:D

StoopTroup
5/7/2011, 11:29 PM
Albo....If I was a gold Sponsor at $240.00 a year...I'd be upset too.

If you are friends with Stu. You should get him to consider trying to be friends with people on SoonerFans.com We are all good friends. It should be that way. Negging is all a part of this and the tailgates we had here made this a pretty special place. I'm not sure why management made changes that made this place different in that regard but I think it was sad that it happened. People (Especially Sooners ) can do a much better job of getting along than what we experienced here this off-season.

I'd think it very cool if you were to make a decision to be a better friends to long time posters here. I think they could also do a better job of being accepting of folks such as yourself. I do agree however that these personal attacks should go away and that all of us should become friends no matter what age you are. Boomer Sooner is a really good way to Start.

Boomer Sooner and good luck in making the needed changes that might make this place one of the best message boards in the Nation again and be friendly with the Hideout board again. Should Land Thieves and OUI wish to make friends and be places that promote good sportsmanship and the Sooner spirit....I'm all for that as well.

ST

2121Sooner
5/7/2011, 11:47 PM
Look at Olevet, Ace, and Troup all coming together in harmony to defend the shed.

That is just so cute.

Turd_Ferguson
5/8/2011, 12:56 AM
Look at Olevet, Ace, and Troup all coming together in harmony to defend the shed.

That is just so cute.And you, being all red like the ****** that you are...I'm shedding a tear...

StoopTroup
5/8/2011, 02:03 PM

That is just so cute.

Just more proof that you are indeed....THE CANCERS of this board. Those that continue to befriend you after posts like that boggle the mind.

Sooner_Tuf
5/8/2011, 04:00 PM
Well glad you all got that thing about non-flying muslims settled :D

jkjsooner
5/8/2011, 08:53 PM
This thread got me to thinking.

We don't like others because they're aggies or because they follow a different professional team or because they have different political opinions or because they have different tastes in sports or whatever. It's a wonder any of us like anyone.

As for this thread, maybe a pilot has the right to kick anyone off the plane at that moment but that won't save his butt if he's a racist and loses his job and faces lawsuits. His power is hardly unabated. If a pilot has a cowboy attitude towards his position of power he won't keep that position very long.

If a guy can't be judicious in asserting his power then maybe being a pilot for a commercial airline isn't really his calling.

BTW, I'm not saying anything about this particular case. I'm more addressing the comments that a pilot can do anything he/she wants.

StoopTroup
5/8/2011, 10:00 PM
This thread got me to thinking.

We don't like others because they're aggies or because they follow a different professional team or because they have different political opinions or because they have different tastes in sports or whatever. It's a wonder any of us like anyone.

As for this thread, maybe a pilot has the right to kick anyone off the plane at that moment but that won't save his butt if he's a racist and loses his job and faces lawsuits. His power is hardly unabated. If a pilot has a cowboy attitude towards his position of power he won't keep that position very long.

If a guy can't be judicious in asserting his power then maybe being a pilot for a commercial airline isn't really his calling.

BTW, I'm not saying anything about this particular case. I'm more addressing the comments that a pilot can do anything he/she wants.

Maybe you should go start your own Airline Mr. Branson.

http://www.heatingoil.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/02/richard-branson.jpg

Aldebaran
5/8/2011, 10:15 PM
I agree jkjs... I'm not surprised at all by the comments by the posters in this thread.

ST wins with the most shocking comment of all... the one about how folks who visit this country shouldn't expect to be treated like an American. Since when do you treat company like a bunch of *******s? Foreign visitors should be treated with the upmost respect. The same courtesy we expect when our citizens travel abroad. Whatever happened to simple hospitality?

Olevet is a close second with his solution to racism. Just buy extra clothes! Truly brilliant.

And of course, there's Turd always being an enormous profanity laced dick about how folks are supposed to be nice to each other with zero sense of irony.

Bravo to the three of you... I don't think I could have scripted terrible behavior better.

SoCaliSooner
5/8/2011, 10:23 PM
I had tri tip today.

StoopTroup
5/8/2011, 10:32 PM
Well Aldebaran....

I guess you've never been the only 25 year old on a tour bus crossing the southern border into Ireland before?

I know what happened that day I did it. Shocking wasn't exactly the feeling I got when they asked everybody but me to get off the bus and they came on to interrogate me while holding automatic weapons.

This is a free Country and I'm glad you have the right to your own opinion.

Also....I'd recommend a nice trip to Egypt wearing this....

http://www.dynamicleather.com/images/men%27s%20leather%20jackets/4115back_US_flag_patriot_bomber_jacket.jpg

I'll bet your tune changes about how we treat people once you have seen how they treat you as their guest.

Also....dress yourself in a Thobe and get yourself a ticket on El Al to Tel Aviv

StoopTroup
5/8/2011, 10:35 PM
Terrible Behavior.....

You have no ****ing Idea what terrible behavior is.

What an incredible naive dick you are....

Romulus
5/8/2011, 11:09 PM
I had tri tip today.

grill it yourself??

I grilled a tritip tonight

SoCaliSooner
5/8/2011, 11:12 PM
grill it yourself??

I grilled a tritip tonight

Yes I did to a nice medium/medium rare...

SanJoaquinSooner
5/8/2011, 11:28 PM
I had tri tip today.

was that your choice or hers?

SoCaliSooner
5/8/2011, 11:33 PM
was that your choice or hers?

Mine. She enjoyed her day.

Aldebaran
5/9/2011, 12:06 AM
Well Aldebaran....

I guess you've never been the only 25 year old on a tour bus crossing the southern border into Ireland before?

I know what happened that day I did it. Shocking wasn't exactly the feeling I got when they asked everybody but me to get off the bus and they came on to interrogate me while holding automatic weapons.

That's incredible. Did you know at that moment how much internet street cred it would be worth?

StoopTroup
5/9/2011, 12:12 AM
That's incredible. Did you know at that moment how much internet street cred it would be worth?

What does that have to do with this thread?

2121Sooner
5/9/2011, 12:24 AM
I too had Tri tip. Delicious

Marinated it in olive oil, garlic, worcestershire sauce, Montreal steak seasoning, agave nectar and a touch of ginger.......

On the grill with a view of Mt Rainier in the background

StoopTroup
5/9/2011, 12:31 AM
It's good to see some of you have the sense to feed yourselves. there may be hope for you after all.

StoopTroup
5/9/2011, 02:11 AM
Buzz Adrin had done some stuff and a few people didn't believe him.....

ZOo6aHSY8hU

Also a Pilot. One of my favorite Pilots....