PDA

View Full Version : Wilco @ Cain's

mgsooner
5/6/2011, 02:29 PM
From reading setlists from the past week it appears they are in one of those phases I love for this mini-tour: they've already toured the hell out of their "new" album, and it's too soon to play much of anything (if anything at all) from the forthcoming album. That should make for a great show, especially since I found their last album quite boring.

delhalew
5/6/2011, 03:33 PM
From reading setlists from the past week it appears they are in one of those phases I love for this mini-tour: they've already toured the hell out of their "new" album, and it's too soon to play much of anything (if anything at all) from the forthcoming album. That should make for a great show, especially since I found their last album quite boring.

When? If you are going to say this weekend, then damn you, sir. I require more notice.

mgsooner
5/6/2011, 03:41 PM
This Sunday

delhalew
5/6/2011, 04:15 PM
This Sunday

Have fun, you bastard.

mgsooner
5/9/2011, 07:57 AM
Solid night.

Ashes of American Flags
Bull Black Nova
Company In My Back
I Am Trying To Break Your Heart
Kamera
Handshake Drugs
One Wing
Shot In The Arm
I'll Fight
Via Chicago
Impossible Germany
Jesus, Etc.
Box Full of Letters
Airline to Heaven
Theologians
Walken
I'm The Man Who Loves You

Enc:
Passenger Side
Misunderstood
Heavy Metal Drummer
Red Eyed and Blue/I Got You (At The End of the Century)
Hoodoo Voodoo

Romulus
5/9/2011, 08:04 AM
What was scenery like?

delhalew
5/9/2011, 08:12 AM
EXCELLENT set list.

mgsooner
5/9/2011, 08:17 AM
EXCELLENT set list.

Yeah I felt so. It's not quite as good as the show I saw in KC when they went for 2:30+, but as far as variety and playing their older stuff it was great.

delhalew
5/9/2011, 08:40 AM
Yeah I felt so. It's not quite as good as the show I saw in KC when they went for 2:30+, but as far as variety and playing their older stuff it was great.

I read some reviews that led me to believe I am in the minority, but I loved Sky Blue Sky. I sometimes play the title track on acoustic for the kids.

mgsooner
5/9/2011, 08:41 AM
I read some reviews that led me to believe I am in the minority, but I loved Sky Blue Sky. I sometimes play the title track on acoustic for the kids.

I liked SBS a lot, Wilco (the album) bored me to tears.

delhalew
5/9/2011, 08:45 AM
I liked SBS a lot, Wilco (the album) bored me to tears.

That was a shame. First time I ever remember not enjoying a Wilco album. Although, I did like Wilco(the song).