PDA

View Full Version : Anybody know of any local trucking/driver jobs in Norman?

proud gonzo
5/4/2011, 07:40 PM
My husband's looking for local summer work. He has a CDL, he drove for 10 years or so. He'd rather not go over the road. If anybody knows of anything available, please let me know.

TIA

Whet
5/4/2011, 08:06 PM
I noticed the nursery by me are wanting a class B CDL driver. They had it on their sign. That would be local...

OUthunder
5/4/2011, 08:22 PM
My husband's looking for local summer work. He has a CDL, he drove for 10 years or so. He'd rather not go over the road. If anybody knows of anything available, please let me know.

TIA

I know of one but not in Norman. He is my neighbor and owns the bidness. He told me someone could make a butt load of cash and it's easy.

proud gonzo
5/4/2011, 09:14 PM
I know of one but not in Norman. He is my neighbor and owns the bidness. He told me someone could make a butt load of cash and it's easy.
where is it?

REDREX
5/4/2011, 09:14 PM

TIA---I cannot get your private message to work---Send me one ---Have plenty of work in and around Chickasha---oil field hauling

proud gonzo
5/4/2011, 09:15 PM
I noticed the nursery by me are wanting a class B CDL driver. They had it on their sign. That would be local...
um...aren't you in Chicago? That would not so much be helpful.

proud gonzo
5/4/2011, 09:19 PM
---I cannot get your private message to work---Send me one ---Have plenty of work in and around Chickasha---oil field hauling
check your spek--I sent my email address to you. Thanks!!

Keep 'em coming, everybody. Y'all are awesome. This will really help us out.

REDREX
5/4/2011, 09:19 PM
Proud your message folder is full--

REDREX
5/4/2011, 09:21 PM

Keep 'em coming, everybody. Y'all are awesome. This will really help us out.
---I din't get anything from you---What is a spek?

REDREX
5/4/2011, 09:27 PM

Keep 'em coming, everybody. Y'all are awesome. This will really help us out.---I am not set up to receive E-mails from soonerfans---send me a message and I will send you my email ---after you clear your folder so it will take a message

olevetonahill
5/4/2011, 09:37 PM
---I din't get anything from you---What is a spek?

Go to the top of the page and on the left you will see "user CP"

click on that then scroll down

proud gonzo
5/4/2011, 09:41 PM
---I am not set up to receive E-mails from soonerfans---send me a message and I will send you my email ---after you clear your folder so it will take a message

REDREX
5/4/2011, 09:41 PM
Go to the top of the page and on the left you will see "user CP"

click on that then scroll down---Thank you

olevetonahill
5/4/2011, 09:42 PM
Heh, Didnt see ya onLine so I sent it to him in a Peem.
Good luck Punkin

olevetonahill
5/4/2011, 09:43 PM
---Thank you

YW, Hope Yall can help each other out.

proud gonzo
5/4/2011, 09:44 PM
Thanks, Vet. Gotta clean out the PM box.

olevetonahill
5/4/2011, 09:46 PM
Thanks, Vet. Gotta clean out the PM box.

;)

dynersooner
5/5/2011, 08:35 AM
this thread has been full of success!

Dean, can you sticky this ot the top as an example of how this board should be?

tia.

Mjcpr
5/5/2011, 08:39 AM

TIA

I bet he is one of the few operatic truck drivers in the whole nation!

:)

C&CDean
5/5/2011, 08:49 AM
this thread has been full of success!

Dean, can you sticky this ot the top as an example of how this board should be?

tia.

You're not the boss of me. Momma is.

Boomer.....
5/5/2011, 08:49 AM
Check Sand Express.

proud gonzo
5/5/2011, 09:53 PM

This is probably true.

olevetonahill
5/5/2011, 11:02 PM

This is probably true.

Can Yall just Imagine the sounds coming from a gravel truck as he drives down the road?
Figuroe Figuroe er what ever.:D

proud gonzo
5/5/2011, 11:52 PM
last summer he drove a grain truck, hauling soybeans from Emporia, KS to Sherwin, KS and Fairland, OK. While in line at the Bunge plant in Emporia, waiting to load, occasionally the other drivers would talk him into singing over the CB radio. They always got a kick out of it.

olevetonahill
5/5/2011, 11:56 PM
last summer he drove a grain truck, hauling soybeans from Emporia, KS to Sherwin, KS and Fairland, OK. While in line at the Bunge plant in Emporia, waiting to load, occasionally the other drivers would talk him into singing over the CB radio. They always got a kick out of it.

I really Never thot Id enjoy that kinda singing Till He sang at the TG ;)

proud gonzo
5/6/2011, 12:14 AM
to be fair, I'm not all THAT crazy about opera when he's not singing it either ;)

olevetonahill
5/6/2011, 12:22 AM
to be fair, I'm not all THAT crazy about opera when he's not singing it either ;)

Maybe so, But I do believe I could learn to like it. Much like drankin Scotch ;)