PDA

View Full Version : How big a Sooner Fan are you?

StoopTroup
5/3/2011, 05:06 PM
Bigger than this?

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c333/stooptroup/jammin.jpg

Just curious....

http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=153879

Pretty sad.

SoCaliSooner
5/3/2011, 05:10 PM
"I think being a Sooner fan is all about your heart, not your location. You don't have to live in Oklahoma to be Sooner bred"~Jesus Barry Stoops

StoopTroup
5/3/2011, 05:17 PM
"I think being a Sooner fan is all about your heart, not your location. You don't have to live in Oklahoma to be Sooner bred"~Jesus Barry Stoops

Me to but saying anywhere is better than Norman.

I think that's right up there with being a whorn or an aggie.....maybe worse.

I'm not sure I could even utter those words in jest.

My Opinion Matters
5/3/2011, 05:27 PM
Oh, good. We haven't had one of these threads in at least 6 hours.

StoopTroup
5/3/2011, 05:32 PM
Oh, good. We haven't had one of these threads in at least 6 hours.

I felt it was due....evidently jammin got bored.

My Opinion Matters
5/3/2011, 05:33 PM
I felt it was due....evidently jammin got bored.

He could do a helluva lot worse when he's bored; he is black, you know.

SoCaliSooner
5/3/2011, 05:35 PM
It might be possible that he does not root for Oklahoma U, but maybe a State school in Oklahoma.

olevetonahill
5/3/2011, 05:42 PM
It might be possible that he does not root for Oklahoma U, but maybe a State school in Oklahoma.

So yer sayin he IS a ******?

SoCaliSooner
5/3/2011, 05:46 PM
So yer sayin he IS a ******?

I am not entirely convinced that maybe ****** roots for the ******* of ******** *******'s.

olevetonahill
5/3/2011, 05:47 PM
Well if he Roots for THEM then he really is a ***** Bastage

StoopTroup
5/3/2011, 05:51 PM
He could do a helluva lot worse when he's bored; he is black, you know.

I don't give a carp if he's calico.

That's some pretty harsh words to say around a Sooner Message Board.

soonerinkaty
5/3/2011, 05:55 PM
I actually like Norman..and look at where I live now. Norman is a nice town.

Whet
5/3/2011, 06:23 PM
I lived in Norman for about 6 years back in the 70's. The town was much different during the Summer. I can not believe the changes to the town since that time!

delhalew
5/3/2011, 06:33 PM
Norman is a great town. If Jammin couldn't find the drugs he wanted, he wasn't looking hard enough. He is black right?

SoonerStormchaser
5/3/2011, 06:50 PM
I miss peanous...he had a much better stupid streak than Jammin.

Romulus
5/3/2011, 07:14 PM
ST
I hope you neg speced the hell out of him

BudSooner
5/3/2011, 07:22 PM
At least 9" worth.

StoopTroup
5/3/2011, 07:32 PM
ST
I hope you neg speced the hell out of him

That function really doesn't mean anything anyone because people like you would have misused it. So it's just for sending messages like "I'm not a Sooner" for folks like Jammin and "What are you wearing right now" by Howzit.

If you want to know more about it....I suggest you contact an admin.

Jammin'
5/3/2011, 07:43 PM
Bigger than this?

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c333/stooptroup/jammin.jpg

Just curious....

http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=153879

Pretty sad.

How sad is it Troup?:

RW McQuarters Update? 5/2/2011 06:25 PM StoopTroup Tulsa>anywhere

Would "anywhere" include Norman?

FTR: I have a master's from OU HSC. I root for the Philadelphia pro teams mainly but Barry Switzer is the coolest college coach to ever walk the planet. OU is fine, OSU is fine. Texas sucks.

And here's the fact: I have nothing against Norman at all. I just think you're a prick. cool?

Boomer.....
5/3/2011, 07:44 PM
I don't know how you can't love Norman.

Turd_Ferguson
5/3/2011, 07:45 PM
How sad is it Troup?:

FTR: I have a master's from OU HSC. I root for the Philadelphia pro teams mainly but Barry Switzer is the coolest college coach to ever walk the planet. OU is fine, OSU is fine. Texas sucks.

And here's the fact: I have nothing against Norman at all. I just think you're a prick. cool?Funny, the majority hear think YOUR the prick. Cool?

Jammin'
5/3/2011, 07:45 PM

Norman's fine with me. Just screwing with Troup.

SoCaliSooner
5/3/2011, 07:48 PM

Ask jammin. He refers to the place as Goonerville

sooner59
5/3/2011, 07:52 PM
How sad is it Troup?:

And here's the fact: I have nothing against Norman at all. I just think you're a prick. cool?

What is your degree in? Just wondering since I am about to get my master's from OUHSC.

C&CDean
5/3/2011, 07:53 PM
Why are we still acting like ****ing juveniles? Sheez people.

StoopTroup
5/3/2011, 07:55 PM
Why? I'm not sure. All I know is that I was gone most of the day and logged on this evening and saw that comment left on my user CP.

I think you'll need to direct that to Sooner (?) Jammin'.

SoCaliSooner
5/3/2011, 07:58 PM
I think spec and PM's are off limits to post. That's just me. Jammin and ST are big boys and can probably take jabs as well as give to each other.

There. I have rendered my opinion.

C&CDean
5/3/2011, 07:59 PM
I didn't direct it at any single person. I directed it at the board. Why people, why? Life is way too damn short for this stupidity.

StoopTroup
5/3/2011, 08:00 PM
I just think you're a prick. cool?

I don't believe I asked you what you thought other than how big a Sooner Fan you were. Not much is your answer from what I take from that.

Yeah. Real Cool. :rolleyes:

delhalew
5/3/2011, 08:01 PM
I think we should just have out. As long as nobody sends the DEA to my house. Am I right, Jammin.

SoCaliSooner
5/3/2011, 08:01 PM
I didn't direct it at any single person. I directed it at the board. Why people, why? Life is way too damn short for this stupidity.

I've got this covered big D. No worries. I'll be here most of the night and any developments will be in the Eyes Only report.

C&CDean
5/3/2011, 08:05 PM
I've got this covered big D. No worries. I'll be here most of the night and any developments will be in the Eyes Only report.

Blow me. You're a giant part of the problem as well. I'm gonna delete this thread in a couple minutes (after a drink and a bite or two of the steak I'm grilling) because no useful purpose has been served. It's seriously time to move on. Seriously.

StoopTroup
5/3/2011, 08:06 PM
I think spec and PM's are off limits to post. That's just me. Jammin and ST are big boys and can probably take jabs as well as give to each other.

There. I have rendered my opinion.

I'm not sure anyone asked you your opinion but I guess it's OK to feel how ever you want as long as I can feel however I want.

I think if you are going to post on the internet these days....you better realize that stuff you write is fair game unless it's posted on a private sight. Then I can see you'd maybe have the right to hold folks there to set rules. Here....we are mostly a bunch of Sooners who like Sooner Football and then a good number of folks also talk about other sports from time to time when Football isn't in season.

PM and Spek comments left to someone seem to be relatively harmless IMO.

My Opinion Matters
5/3/2011, 08:08 PM
So big I have stretch marks. Who wants to see?

StoopTroup
5/3/2011, 08:08 PM
I'm not sure we need any rules....

Wasn't there a thread where someone said we didn't need any mods?

Oh yeah....here it is....

http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=153751

StoopTroup
5/3/2011, 08:12 PM
Come on everyone....sing along !

PUx8_iY1I9U

delhalew
5/3/2011, 08:13 PM
Blow me. You're a giant part of the problem as well. I'm gonna delete this thread in a couple minutes (after a drink and a bite or two of the steak I'm grilling) because no useful purpose has been served. It's seriously time to move on. Seriously.

I dunno. I got in a couple of racist jabs at Jammin that I enjoyed.

StoopTroup
5/3/2011, 08:13 PM
WE LOVE YOU ! ! !

YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

StoopTroup
5/3/2011, 08:15 PM
SO MANY

HEISMAN TROPHY'S ! ! !

You make my thing swing ! ! !

olevetonahill
How sad is it Troup?:

I was a noddin and agreeing with ya on every point ya made, Even ST being a Prick. Then ya had to go and say the part I bolded and Ya lost all credibility :eek:

My Opinion Matters
Personally, I would prefer anarchy so most of this silliness would continue to devolve to it's logical conclusion--human sacrifice, dogs and cats living together, mass hysteria!

It would probably be bad for business though.

StoopTroup
5/3/2011, 08:16 PM
TEXAS ! ! !

WE KNOW

WE HATE

YOU ! ! !

WE HATE YOU ! ! !

My Opinion Matters
5/3/2011, 08:17 PM
Cool meltdown bro.

StoopTroup
AHHHHH!!!!!

SOCK IT

TO ME ! ! !

olevetonahill
Come on everyone....sing along !

PUx8_iY1I9U

For the Record That AINT me.:pop:

StoopTroup
5/3/2011, 08:18 PM
Cool meltdown bro.

I knew you'd like it.

Meltdown?

Just waiting on Football Season and poking fun at the folks who don't like Sooners.

StoopTroup
5/3/2011, 08:19 PM
For the Record That AINT me.:pop:

Yeah but face it....you like him. :D

Jammin'
5/3/2011, 08:19 PM
Funny, the majority hear think YOUR the prick. Cool?

Funny AND cool!!

Ask jammin. He refers to the place as Goonerville

Don't forget lOUsertown.

What is your degree in? Just wondering since I am about to get my master's from OUHSC.

Health administration

Why are we still acting like ****ing juveniles? Sheez people.

My bad

olevetonahill
5/3/2011, 08:21 PM
Personally, I would prefer anarchy so most of this silliness would continue to devolve to it's logical conclusion--human sacrifice, dogs and cats living together, mass hysteria!

It would probably be bad for business though.

Got 2 Dogs and a cat that live together here at the shack Hell the Cat dont want no part of the Bird either.;)
nUsed to be a Gator round here somewheres But I aint seen him in a few days

StoopTroup
5/3/2011, 08:21 PM
The Son met Kejuan the other day and he signed his "Sooner Parking Only" sign that Billy Sims signed at Christmas for him.

He said Kejuan was really cool to him. I think it's cool he's got another Sooner thing that has Running backs on it. Might have to get something with just QBs going now.

StoopTroup
5/3/2011, 08:22 PM
My bad

Which part....the one where you said Dean wasn't needed?

olevetonahill
5/3/2011, 08:22 PM
Yeah but face it....you like him. :D

Hell I purtier than that dude.;)

My Opinion Matters
5/3/2011, 08:23 PM
Kum Ba Yah, mother****ers.

StoopTroup
5/3/2011, 08:23 PM
Hell I purtier than that dude.;)

LOL....maybe.. :pop: :hot:

Jammin'
5/3/2011, 08:24 PM
Which part....the one where you said Dean wasn't needed?

No, that I believe. The acting juvenile part by posting spek.

StoopTroup
5/3/2011, 08:26 PM
http://web.wireimage.com/images/tnm/1791760.jpg

StoopTroup
5/3/2011, 08:27 PM
No, that I believe. The acting juvenile part by posting spek.

I'm sorry...I was thinking the juvenile thing was posting it all....you know...on my cp. I wasn't even on line today. Why would you do that? Grow up a bit Son.

C&CDean
5/3/2011, 08:28 PM
Oh I'm needed. Momma says it all the time. This board shouts it more than all the time. Unfortunately.

I'm wondering what the median age is of our posters. The old guard, +- 45? The young pups? +- 35? It's amazing what 10 years of perspective/life experience will do to a person.

Anyhow, let's carry on lightly and please don't make Dean be a giant dick tonight. Please.

C&CDean
5/3/2011, 08:29 PM
Cause I got the innerwebz full strength/full speed from the Deanarosa for the first time in my mother****ing life. Pity on the fooo...

Romulus
5/3/2011, 08:30 PM
That function really doesn't mean anything anyone because people like you would have misused it. So it's just for sending messages like "I'm not a Sooner" for folks like Jammin and "What are you wearing right now" by Howzit.

If you want to know more about it....I suggest you contact an admin.

Mods, On the suggestion of ST, would you mind clarifying why ST neg speced the hell out of Jammin?
Thnx

StoopTroup
5/3/2011, 08:30 PM
RMT0NQOEReE

StoopTroup
5/3/2011, 08:31 PM
Oh I'm needed. Momma says it all the time. This board shouts it more than all the time. Unfortunately.

I'm wondering what the median age is of our posters. The old guard, +- 45? The young pups? +- 35? It's amazing what 10 years of perspective/life experience will do to a person.

Anyhow, let's carry on lightly and please don't make Dean be a giant dick tonight. Please.

No problem Chief!

olevetonahill
Mods, On the suggestion of ST, would you mind clarifying why ST neg speced the hell out of Jammin?
Thnx

Jammin done told us. ST is a prickl
Pay tention

StoopTroup
8CpvWhPHpS8&feature=related

Romulus
5/3/2011, 08:32 PM

Can't we all just get along?
I honestly felt the news have been playing nicer

Romulus
5/3/2011, 08:33 PM
Pay tention

You know you're starting to grow on me

StoopTroup
5/3/2011, 08:33 PM
NSFW lol

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y126/unevrno/Nastiness/kettle.jpg

olevetonahill
5/3/2011, 08:35 PM
You know you're starting to grow on me

Let me get ya good and durnk and you will see sompun else Grow :hot:

Romulus
And for the record I am a HUGE Sooner fan

Was once part of the original Swarm in my past life

C&CDean

Sure they were... till they got stupid.

I'm waiting on the Thunder game posting like a giddy school girl. I've never had this **** at the house before. Don't one of you mother****ers **** up my innerwebs experience. Not one. I'm like a virgin, for the very first time...

olevetonahill
5/3/2011, 08:37 PM

I'm waiting on the Thunder game posting like a giddy school girl. I've never had this **** at the house before. Don't one of you mother****ers **** up my innerwebs experience. Not one. I'm like a virgin, for the very first time...

So what ya got Dean ya never said

StoopTroup
5/3/2011, 08:40 PM
5o2_K4Hr_6I&feature=related

StoopTroup
5/3/2011, 08:41 PM
So what ya got Dean ya never said

Careful Vet....I know you ain't much of a roundballer and Dean is taking this **** serious tonight.

StoopTroup
5/3/2011, 08:43 PM

I can't get a damn answer out of you either so I'm just guessing you aren't a Sooner Fan either. You are just here to call people names?

C&CDean
5/3/2011, 08:45 PM
I got Windstream. Bundle deal. It works like a mother****er.

olevetonahill
5/3/2011, 08:52 PM
I got Windstream. Bundle deal. It works like a mother****er.

So DSL then
I live 2000 ft to far out to ever get that here , Thats why im stuck with the dayum Satilite carp

StoopTroup
5/3/2011, 08:58 PM
AT&T UVerse here. I like it for the most part.

JohnnyMack
5/3/2011, 08:58 PM
God damn spek ruins everything around here. Turn it off. Let it go.

My Opinion Matters
5/3/2011, 09:02 PM

Agree 100% with this.

olevetonahill
5/3/2011, 09:02 PM

Whats ruined bro?

StoopTroup
5/3/2011, 09:05 PM

No ****. Some of these juveniles can't handle it.

Jammin'
5/3/2011, 09:06 PM

You got it buddy. And I guess I'm "in between" on the median age? Not sure what that makes me. (insert "a man" joke here)

RMT0NQOEReE

You must spread...(and yes, I was going for positive spek)

Pay tention

You must spread too... (and I would have green spekked about all of your posts in this thread. Strangely, like rom, I'm starting to fall for you.)

Shut up rom.

I am all in on the Thunder.

I'm only giving green spek from now on, in honor of green things everywhere.

sooner59
5/3/2011, 09:07 PM
Health administration

Mine is MPH in Health Administration and Policy. We probably have had some of the same profs. Any you like or dislike. I have one that I don't particularly like and a bunch that I do like.

Jammin'
5/3/2011, 09:08 PM
AT&T UVerse here. I like it for the most part.

Me too. Had Directv before and thought it was good. UVerse I like better.

olevetonahill
5/3/2011, 09:18 PM
Me too. Had Directv before and thought it was good. UVerse I like better.

Direct do Internet?

Jammin'
5/3/2011, 09:21 PM
Direct do Internet?

Gawf, no. I was thinking tv. in that case I love uverse internet. whatever the heck we had before was terrible. (wife does that stuff, I work)

Romulus
5/3/2011, 09:32 PM
No ****. Some of these juveniles can't handle it.

Odd comment when this whole thread was started because of spec you didn't like

olevetonahill
5/3/2011, 09:40 PM

Scuse me But I dont think it had a thing to do with the Spek itself
My unnerstanin was it was about the COMMENT left with it. :D

Jammin'
5/3/2011, 09:41 PM

Dammit Rom quit making sense around here! Since I said Troup was a prick I've discovered some things about him I like. I'm entitled to a change of heart. Now I think he's a dick....just like the rest of us. Feel the love brother rom.

Jammin'
5/3/2011, 09:44 PM
Mine is MPH in Health Administration and Policy. We probably have had some of the same profs. Any you like or dislike. I have one that I don't particularly like and a bunch that I do like.

Broyles, fits into both my dislike and like category. I started off hating him but he ended up prob my fav, or at least one of the most respected teachers I've ever had at any level. The man truly makes you learn what finance and practical statistics are all about.

sooner59
5/3/2011, 10:01 PM
Yeah he can be abrasive. I started out liking Al-Assaf, then have grown to dislike him. He has subs in over half of the classes, then makes exams that have little to do with what he teaches. I really like Mattachione, Mwachofi, and Leach in environmental.

Romulus
5/3/2011, 10:13 PM
Sounds like you all have Al Qaeda profs

StoopTroup
5/3/2011, 10:23 PM

I didn't say I didn't like it. I don't like folks who don't act like Sooners on a Sooner Message Board. Saying Anywhere > Norman doesn't particularly scream "Boomer Sooner" to me.

If you want to go act like a jackass about Norman being a ****hole you should head over to whornfans, shaggybevo, or whatever aggie Board you wish to post at. I've been a Loyal SoonerFans.com Poster for many years. I hardly ever venture away from here and until 2008 when we were invaded by hoardes of phlorida fans and I was attacked by some of the ****tiest people I've ever seen in on this board ever....I started using Olevet's Board as a place to get away from Dooshbags that were allowed to infiltrate this place due to post count and advertising being more important than loyal SoonerFan Posters. It was on it's way to making a comeback again IMO until some of you forced your way onto this board instead of making friends and adding positive interesting posts. Now we are all at each others necks and really pissing off one of the best mods this board has ever had IMO. He's trying very hard to give you guys time to work it all out. I'm even trying to give you time however you continue to think you can run me off, get me banned or drive me crazy. I don't run, I've been banned, and I'm already crazy so I don't know where you think this will lead to but I really hope some of you try to act like Sooners and have some respect for others when they ask you to lay off. It's not that hard. Dean has asked me to give you some latitude. I'm trying. Keep your ****ty comments to yourself and if you don't have anything good to say....try and avoid saying it.

If you want to bash a whorn...I'll be right there with you backing you up. You want to bash me....don't expect me to go crying to Phil or Dean because you're being a jackass to me. I've been asked not to do that too. I'm gonna be straight up with you. Act like a Sooner and you should be able to get along with nearly anyone here IMO.

olevetonahill
5/3/2011, 10:26 PM
Im just an A**hole , But I yell Boomer Sooner:cool:

StoopTroup
5/3/2011, 10:27 PM

I've watched you do it....it's scary.

olevetonahill
5/3/2011, 10:28 PM
I've watched you do it....it's scary.

:D

Ardmore_Sooner
5/3/2011, 10:29 PM
Have you guys ever had felafels? With hummus? My God that is teh awesome!

StoopTroup
5/3/2011, 10:44 PM
I've known Tyrone's Family for years.

http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/hprofile-ak-snc4/50356_82849986297_6931123_n.jpg

http://www.jamilsrestaurant.com/jamils.html

I remember back in the day when we used to hang out on Peoria and help package pocket bread as it came out of the oven....yum.....

SoCaliSooner
5/3/2011, 10:52 PM

I'm just a Sooner yelling As$hole...

olevetonahill
5/3/2011, 11:10 PM
I'm just a Sooner yelling As$hole...

I heard you is just an A**hole period :pop:

Jammin'
5/3/2011, 11:12 PM
I heard you is just an A**hole period :pop:

You've confused SoCal and me again. He's a dick. No biggie. it's easy to do these days.

Written with love,

J

Romulus
5/3/2011, 11:14 PM
:(
You've confused SoCal and me again. He's a dick and No biggie. it's easy to do these days.

Written with love,

J

Fify

olevetonahill
5/3/2011, 11:18 PM
You've confused SoCal and me again. He's a dick. No biggie. it's easy to do these days.

Written with love,

J

Aint ya nOObs ambidextrous? Ya know swing both ways?

Jammin'
5/3/2011, 11:20 PM
Aint ya nOObs ambidextrous? Ya know swing both ways?

I admit I swing both ways.

I'll nail a black girl (3g) just as soon as a white one (chk).

yankee
5/3/2011, 11:20 PM
Oh sweet baby Jesus.....

olevetonahill
5/3/2011, 11:21 PM
I admit I swing both ways.

I'll nail a black girl (3g) just as soon as a white one (chk).

You get strung up down in my part of the country fer that Talk.:eek:

Jammin'
5/3/2011, 11:23 PM
You get strung up down in my part of the country fer that Talk.:eek:

You better keep watching those calories if you plan on catching me.

And you don't want to shoot me, that'll only make me mad.

Turd_Ferguson
5/3/2011, 11:23 PM
You get strung up down in my part of the country fer that Talk.:eek:O hell naw!:D

olevetonahill
5/3/2011, 11:25 PM
You better keep watching those calories if you plan on catching me.

And you don't want to shoot me, that'll only make me mad.

Ya tryin to say the Bullet just bounce off yer black hide?
hell Ill jes shoot ya in the leg then string ya up.;)

SoCaliSooner
5/3/2011, 11:28 PM
DirecTV partners with Hughes Net for satellite service but it's kinda pricey.

Jammin and Rom, you guys can go fist yourselves for bringing me up.

Turd_Ferguson
5/3/2011, 11:29 PM
hell Ill jes shoot ya in the leg then string ya up.;)I'd say that was less cordial than he was used to...

StoopTroup
5/3/2011, 11:36 PM
Well....at least you all have decided to meet for drinks.

olevetonahill
5/3/2011, 11:37 PM
DirecTV partners with Hughes Net for satellite service but it's kinda pricey.

Jammin and Rom, you guys can go fist yourselves for bringing me up.

Hell Im payin 70 fer slow assed Internet thru Hughes now. paying 60 er 70 fer Direct and very seldom have the TeeVee on.

Jammin'
5/3/2011, 11:37 PM
hell Ill jes shoot ya in the leg then string ya up.;)

Best just shoot to kill. I'd out run or fight you, even with one leg. You country folk think you're the only guys who can shoot straight?

I've heard about "a country boy can survive".
I wonder if you know about "the boys in the hood."

olevetonahill
5/3/2011, 11:41 PM
Best just shoot to kill. I'd out run or fight you, even with one leg. You country folk think you're the only guys who can shoot straight?

True story
I met a guy from the board at some convenience store in North OKC right off of 35
I was the only white face there while I was waiting on him
There several of us standing around BSin when he showed up.
Great bunch of peeps.

Turd_Ferguson
5/3/2011, 11:42 PM
boy's in the hood can't aim with the pistol turned sideways...

Turd_Ferguson
5/3/2011, 11:43 PM
True story
I met a guy from the board at some convenience store in North OKC right off of 35
I was the only white face there while I was waiting on him
There several of us standing around BSin when he showed up.
Great bunch of peeps.Glad he showed up...they was get'n ready to bum rush ya...

olevetonahill
5/3/2011, 11:44 PM

Sides I never said Id do it, just said in these parts thats what would happen.
Personally I DGAS who ****s who :P

olevetonahill
5/3/2011, 11:44 PM
Glad he showed up...they was get'n ready to bum rush ya...

Naw , we was havin a pretty good time Jokin and cuttin up.

Jammin'
5/3/2011, 11:45 PM

pistol?

Turd_Ferguson
5/3/2011, 11:46 PM
Naw , we was havin a pretty good time Jokin and cuttin up.and that's how it always begins...

Jammin'
5/3/2011, 11:47 PM
Sides I never said Id do it, just said in these parts thats what would happen.
Personally I DGAS who ****s who :P

Ha, well I'm not exactly out bouncing either.

DIB
5/3/2011, 11:48 PM
See stu, threads are much better when you actually post the screen shot.

Jammin'
5/3/2011, 11:48 PM
See stu, threads are much better when you actually post the screen shot.

BOOMER!

DIB
5/3/2011, 11:50 PM
BOOMER!

EAGLES!!!!

...Wait?

Jammin'
5/3/2011, 11:51 PM
EAGLES!!!!

...Wait?

E-A-G-L-E-S, EAGLES!

(easier than spelling Philadelphia)

DIB
5/3/2011, 11:53 PM
E-A-G-L-E-S, EAGLES!

(easier than spelling Philadelphia)

You're just lucky you eggles don't have to play the resurgent Lions, next year.

Jammin'
5/3/2011, 11:59 PM
You're just lucky you eggles don't have to play the resurgent Lions, next year.

That DL looks tough. I'm not sure we have upgraded anything at all really. I hope this standoff gets settled and made we can make a few trades. We certainly have a guy some teams may want.

DIB
5/4/2011, 12:21 AM
That DL looks tough. I'm not sure we have upgraded anything at all really. I hope this standoff gets settled and made we can make a few trades. We certainly have a guy some teams may want.

I'm sure Kolb will have fun in Arizona

Romulus
5/4/2011, 12:23 AM
did Kolb play against OSU when he was in college?

DIB
5/4/2011, 12:24 AM
did Kolb play against OSU when he was in college?

What do I look like, a ****ing aggie? How am I supposed to know their schedule?

Romulus
5/4/2011, 12:24 AM
what does a ****in aggie look like?

DIB
5/4/2011, 12:26 AM

Nope.

olevetonahill
5/4/2011, 12:28 AM
You guys keep postin Pics like that and ya gonna get the Bain :pop:

Romulus
5/4/2011, 12:29 AM
hey that's the OU baseball coaches daughter, you can't get baned for posting a coaches offspring. can you?

olevetonahill
5/4/2011, 12:31 AM
hey that's the OU baseball coaches daughter, you can't get baned for posting a coaches offspring. can you?

Hell I got a red card for postin a Pic of some fat broad in shorts . What the hell I know.

SoCaliSooner
5/4/2011, 12:37 AM
Hell I got a red card for postin a Pic of some fat broad in shorts . What the hell I know.

Well....nobody really needs to see all that business.

Spring
5/4/2011, 02:20 AM
No fat chicks allowed.

delhalew
5/4/2011, 07:27 AM

You're holding your gun wrong J. Teach them boyz how to hold a gun.

delhalew
5/4/2011, 07:30 AM

D'oh. You beat me ya bastard.

The
5/4/2011, 08:11 AM
act like Sooners

What, steal land?

*And by land, I obviously mean coats from Burlington Coat Factory, or T-Shirts from Dillards.

**Addendum2, as to fan loyalties, I'm so Sooner, my TV melted in the Great Couch Center Fire of '96.

delhalew
5/4/2011, 08:15 AM
What, steal land?

*And by land, I obviously mean coats from Burlington Coat Factory, or T-Shirts from Dillards.

**Addendum2, as to fan loyalties, I'm so Sooner, my TV melted in the Great Couch Center Fire of '96.

Walker Tower, beeatch!

OutlandTrophy
5/4/2011, 08:15 AM
damnit, I lived in Couch too. 911W. Fall of 97

The
5/4/2011, 08:17 AM
Walker Tower, beeatch!

Walker was the Taj Mahal compared to Couch. Couch was the Lower 9th Ward with a Compton attitude.

I hear it's nicer now though. They won't let me in anymore, so I don't really know for sure.

delhalew
5/4/2011, 08:20 AM
Walker was the Taj Mahal compared to Couch. Couch was the Lower 9th Ward with a Compton attitude.

I hear it's nicer now though. They won't let me in anymore, so I don't really know for sure.

In 94/95 that was certainly true. Couch=****hole.

jk the sooner fan
5/4/2011, 08:40 AM
I dormed in Kitchen - what a dump that was

and this is one of the most entertaining threads here in quite some time

dynersooner
5/4/2011, 08:53 AM
Funny, the majority hear think YOUR the prick. Cool?

who the heell are you referring to as "the majority"???

dynersooner
5/4/2011, 08:55 AM
In 94/95 that was certainly true. Couch=****hole.

i was in walker 4W in 94/95. what floor were you on?

delhalew
5/4/2011, 08:55 AM
who the heell are you referring to as "the majority"???

It's not you...

C&CDean
5/4/2011, 08:56 AM
I dormed in Kitchen - what a dump that was

and this is one of the most entertaining threads here in quite some time

what the heell are you referring to as "entertaining?"

delhalew
5/4/2011, 08:57 AM
i was in walker 4W in 94/95. what floor were you on?

****. I want to say 6w.

jk the sooner fan
5/4/2011, 09:02 AM
what the heell are you referring to as "entertaining?"

this thread

delhalew
5/4/2011, 09:03 AM
****. I want to say 6w.

I would think I would have better memory of that. I will say the entire floor was so trashed we were a huge cliche.

The rolled up Rowland at my door was a permanent fixture.

JDMT
5/4/2011, 09:07 AM

You know what i look like.

Mississippi Sooner
5/4/2011, 09:11 AM
Dorm memories, or lack thereof. I has em.

When I was a freshman at East Central in Ada back in 85 I was on the 4th floor of Pesagi Hall. We had an RA, but about a month into the fall semester the guy fell in love with a chick that had her own place, so from there on out he was never there. For some reason, the school never replaced him. Suffice it to say, the 4th floor then turned into Animal House on crack. It got so crazy, they would have fire drills in the middle of the night just so they could sweep through the floor and collect all the booze and dope. The amazing thing was, I don't know of anyone who got kicked out of school, much less arrested. I guess they thought that making us pay to replace our stash was punishment enough. I sometimes wonder how many chicks got impregnated on that floor that year.

Oh yeah, and a frequent reveler in those parties was none other that Otha Armstrong. If y'all remember the Charles Thompson - Barry Switzer story, that name should ring a bell.

C&CDean
5/4/2011, 09:15 AM
I lived in Couch several times as a student (not OU) between 1984-1991 before we gave it back to the University. That place blew chunks. So did the roundhouse and the commons. At least there was Pinnochios and Bill's across the street and Mitty's and Suger's up at the corner.

jk the sooner fan
5/4/2011, 09:15 AM
What, steal land?

i hate laughing at your posts.....

DIB
5/4/2011, 09:16 AM
Reppin' Walker 8w, bitches.

jk the sooner fan
5/4/2011, 09:17 AM
my dorm story is this...i was moving from my original room to one up on the 2d or 3d floor - the morning of the day i was supposed to move - i was in the cafeteria and reading the student newspaper - there was a story about the theft of 60 some odd cases of coors light from the Walker Tower

so i knock on the door of my new room - the roomie lets me in - and there stacked along the walls - like wallpaper - is the most coors light i've ever seen in my life

free beer for weeks......

delhalew
5/4/2011, 09:19 AM
After I left the dorms I discovered OU has a drug task force. Lol. If I had known that when I lived there I would have been a lot more paranoid.:D

I can almost remember our TSA name. Tall black dude with a name that begins with an R. Dude was really skilled at pretending we weren't there.

The
5/4/2011, 09:20 AM
Cool 80's stories

I wish I could have been in college in the 80's. Fracking coke was expensive as **** in the 90's.

Our RA is now a State Senator. Dude was cool as hell, he'd call and warn about the roving RAs. I didn't have a roommate, so I converted the extra closet into a complete bar (everything except an actual BAR, which is weird if you think about it. I don't recommend that you do that, though). Never once got busted for booze or pot (blow tubes, FTW) and I typically had $500-$1000 worth of bottles stocking the bar. Good times....

Thaumaturge
5/4/2011, 09:20 AM
Reppin' Walker 8w, bitches.

That's where I lived! You weren't the suitemate with the bowel disorder, were you?

DIB
5/4/2011, 09:26 AM
That's where I lived! You weren't the suitemate with the bowel disorder, were you?

No. That was David. I was the one that had never drank alcohol (unless you count the blood of Christ) before college and turned into an alcoholic 6 weeks in.

jk the sooner fan
5/4/2011, 09:27 AM
to be honest, when i first saw the thread title, i really thought i was going to have to post my height and weight

i was worried and couldnt open it till it had 7 pages

3rdgensooner
5/4/2011, 09:28 AM
This is a Sooner board?

Mongo
5/4/2011, 09:29 AM
to be honest, when i first saw the thread title, i really thought i was going to have to post my height and weight

i was worried and couldnt open it till it had 7 pages

snicker

Howzit
5/4/2011, 09:30 AM
I never lived in a dorm, but I patiently tolerate those that did.

delhalew
I wish I could have been in college in the 80's. Fracking coke was expensive as **** in the 90's.

Our RA is now a State Senator. Dude was cool as hell, he'd call and warn about the roving RAs. I didn't have a roommate, so I converted the extra closet into a complete bar (everything except an actual BAR, which is weird if you think about it. I don't recommend that you do that, though). Never once got busted for booze or pot (blow tubes, FTW) and I typically had $500-$1000 worth of bottles stocking the bar. Good times....

I spent most of my time w/o a roommate. I have hilarious memories of the Vietnamese gangster who was there for a little bit. I would come home hammered and be kicking all these little Vietnamesedudes in the floor on my way to bed. One of them pulled a gun on my once. That didn't end well.

I was skeptical, but those blow tubes are magic.

The
I never lived in a dorm, but I patiently tolerate those that did.

Howzthat?

The
5/4/2011, 09:31 AM
I was skeptical, but those blow tubes are magic.

My room was always Downy Fresh.

texaspokieokie
5/4/2011, 09:32 AM
i lived in what was then known as "Residential".

Jammin'
5/4/2011, 09:33 AM

Was?

The
5/4/2011, 09:34 AM
Was?

Don't smoke anymore. A misunderstanding with a ten strip sorta changed it's effects for me. :(

jk the sooner fan
5/4/2011, 09:35 AM

my first room always had a towel on the floor in front of the door......

Mississippi Sooner
5/4/2011, 09:37 AM
my first room always had a towel on the floor in front of the door......

That reminds me, we had a guy on our floor who said that all you had to do to get the smell of smoke out of the room was to wet down a towel and then wave the towel around in the air. He said that's the way they do it in prison. I told him I tend to avoid doing things the way they do in prison.

delhalew
5/4/2011, 09:39 AM
Don't smoke anymore. A misunderstanding with a ten strip sorta changed it's effects for me. :(

Funny you should say that. I didn't quit till years later, but a gay dude tried to drug me with some crazy ****. He almost succeeded (I lost two days).

Was never quite the same after that.

Jammin'
5/4/2011, 09:40 AM

Ouch. I stayed in the 3-6 range in those days and smoked good weed with it

I'm getting emotional.

jk the sooner fan
5/4/2011, 09:45 AM
i tried weed a couple of times, just wasnt my thing....coors light was another story however.....

delhalew
5/4/2011, 09:45 AM

I'm getting emotional.

I had a buddy who used to carry liquid in the little sweetbreath droppers. He'd say, "say ahhh, D", and squeeze a stream enough to drown me. Suffice it to say, eventually it quit working.

DIB
5/4/2011, 09:55 AM
In the early '00s, it was all about rolling. I never got into glow sticks and Vick's Inhalers, but i did enjoy girls on X rubbin' up on me.

Aldebaran
5/4/2011, 10:02 AM
I didn't say I didn't like it. I don't like folks who don't act like Sooners on a Sooner Message Board. Saying Anywhere > Norman doesn't particularly scream "Boomer Sooner" to me.

If you want to go act like a jackass about Norman being a ****hole you should head over to whornfans, shaggybevo, or whatever aggie Board you wish to post at. I've been a Loyal SoonerFans.com Poster for many years. I hardly ever venture away from here and until 2008 when we were invaded by hoardes of phlorida fans and I was attacked by some of the ****tiest people I've ever seen in on this board ever....I started using Olevet's Board as a place to get away from Dooshbags that were allowed to infiltrate this place due to post count and advertising being more important than loyal SoonerFan Posters. It was on it's way to making a comeback again IMO until some of you forced your way onto this board instead of making friends and adding positive interesting posts. Now we are all at each others necks and really pissing off one of the best mods this board has ever had IMO. He's trying very hard to give you guys time to work it all out. I'm even trying to give you time however you continue to think you can run me off, get me banned or drive me crazy. I don't run, I've been banned, and I'm already crazy so I don't know where you think this will lead to but I really hope some of you try to act like Sooners and have some respect for others when they ask you to lay off. It's not that hard. Dean has asked me to give you some latitude. I'm trying. Keep your ****ty comments to yourself and if you don't have anything good to say....try and avoid saying it.

If you want to bash a whorn...I'll be right there with you backing you up. You want to bash me....don't expect me to go crying to Phil or Dean because you're being a jackass to me. I've been asked not to do that too. I'm gonna be straight up with you. Act like a Sooner and you should be able to get along with nearly anyone here IMO. And then I found five dollars!

FIFY

The
5/4/2011, 10:07 AM

I'm getting emotional.

True Story:

I had never dropped before, but had some splendid times on fungus. So, like an idiot, I figured myself as an experienced psychonaut. Now, anybody in the know in the mid 90s knows what I'm talking about when I say we got a hold of some Kansas acid. There was a group of about 15 of us that were planning on dropping, just waiting around, taking bong hits into blow tubes in my dorm. We get a call from the guy, saying he hit the motherload. He shows up, all excited like, and starts handing out these little foil packets. I open mine up, and there's this teeny little strip of paper with little perforations on it. I remember thinking "cool, this is mine" and promptly tossed it down the hatch.

I wash it down with a beer, and check out what's going on with everybody else. They're using tweezers and nail clippers to cut the little strips up. I say something like "What, you aren't going to take a full hit? Pussies" They all look at me confused, "No, we're taking two hits each. This stuff is powerful" Then it starts to sink in.

There was a moment of panic as some of the more experienced trippers began to contemplate the reality of cherry poppin with a guy that just took 5 times the recommended dose. They made the smart call and left. So it was just two friends of mine left by the time it kicked in.

I'm all cavalier about it, I'm a tough guy, right? I can handle anything. Wanting to thoroughly enjoy the trip, I put in NIN's Broken video into the VCR, which is freaking the **** out of my two (more experienced) trip mates. I'm just relaxing, firing up the bong. Then it hits. When the train being conducted by 6 headed monkeys rolled through the room, I knew I was in over my head. Then the Marlboro Man poster I had came to life, and he started telling me what a terrible person I was, how I was wasting my life and such.

Fast forward 15 years, and I'm still not 100% sure if I'm not still tripping in that dorm room.

tl;dr: Why I don't smoke Marlboros anymore.

jk the sooner fan
5/4/2011, 10:09 AM
did it at least numb your pain?

JDMT
5/4/2011, 10:09 AM
I'm still not 100% sure if I'm not still tripping in that dorm room.

I'm not convinced either.

Aldebaran
5/4/2011, 10:11 AM

JDMT
5/4/2011, 10:18 AM

Jammin'
5/4/2011, 10:46 AM

Mississippi Sooner
5/4/2011, 10:49 AM
Funniest acid memory: right after we'd dropped some blotter (that we bought in Norman!), this guy asks, "so, to come down from this, do you have to take an antacid?"

thecynic
5/4/2011, 10:56 AM
Has this been resolved? are we supposed to hate Jammin because he's not soonerish enough? I need to know who to hate around here, and certainly anyone who isn't a sooner fan needs to be hated on.
Didn't Dyner go to Rose state. he's easy to hate.

delhalew
5/4/2011, 10:57 AM
True Story:

I had never dropped before, but had some splendid times on fungus. So, like an idiot, I figured myself as an experienced psychonaut. Now, anybody in the know in the mid 90s knows what I'm talking about when I say we got a hold of some Kansas acid. There was a group of about 15 of us that were planning on dropping, just waiting around, taking bong hits into blow tubes in my dorm. We get a call from the guy, saying he hit the motherload. He shows up, all excited like, and starts handing out these little foil packets. I open mine up, and there's this teeny little strip of paper with little perforations on it. I remember thinking "cool, this is mine" and promptly tossed it down the hatch.

I wash it down with a beer, and check out what's going on with everybody else. They're using tweezers and nail clippers to cut the little strips up. I say something like "What, you aren't going to take a full hit? Pussies" They all look at me confused, "No, we're taking two hits each. This stuff is powerful" Then it starts to sink in.

There was a moment of panic as some of the more experienced trippers began to contemplate the reality of cherry poppin with a guy that just took 5 times the recommended dose. They made the smart call and left. So it was just two friends of mine left by the time it kicked in.

I'm all cavalier about it, I'm a tough guy, right? I can handle anything. Wanting to thoroughly enjoy the trip, I put in NIN's Broken video into the VCR, which is freaking the **** out of my two (more experienced) trip mates. I'm just relaxing, firing up the bong. Then it hits. When the train being conducted by 6 headed monkeys rolled through the room, I knew I was in over my head. Then the Marlboro Man poster I had came to life, and he started telling me what a terrible person I was, how I was wasting my life and such.

Fast forward 15 years, and I'm still not 100% sure if I'm not still tripping in that dorm room.

Lmao. That is great. I conquered every physic realm I could find, but there is no way I would do that **** now.

I'm too old to break myself down to clay, and build myself back. Too much **** to destroy myself with.

dynersooner
5/4/2011, 11:27 AM
Has this been resolved? are we supposed to hate Jammin because he's not soonerish enough? I need to know who to hate around here, and certainly anyone who isn't a sooner fan needs to be hated on.
Didn't Dyner go to Rose state. he's easy to hate.

(in my best reflector type) I did no such thing! i was all 4 years at OU, so i AM better than most ppl on this board.

Romulus
5/4/2011, 11:40 AM
I for the record hate Jammin

JDMT
5/4/2011, 12:15 PM
I hate him too. He's a sheephumper!!!

wait, wut?

Jammin'
5/4/2011, 12:18 PM
Rom, he hates you too

dynersooner
5/4/2011, 12:57 PM
thanks post 181.

(so THATS how you do that around here...)

soonerchk
5/4/2011, 01:29 PM
Okay, give me a ruler and I can settle all this bs drama crap in a few minutes. I already have measurements on the n00bs, so I just need you old timers to line up.

And The, so glad you avoid hallucinogens. But AGWA is okay?

DIB
5/4/2011, 01:30 PM
Okay, give me a ruler and I can settle all this bs drama crap in a few minutes. I already have measurements on the n00bs, so I just need you old timers to line up.

Don't speak ill of the Agwa

3rdgensooner
5/4/2011, 01:30 PM
Okay, give me a ruler and I can settle all this bs drama crap in a few minutes. I already have measurements on the n00bs,
Wait, what did you measure on me?

soonerchk
5/4/2011, 01:31 PM
Wait, what did you measure on me?

Your chesticles only. And as a result I must defer to you in all things.

3rdgensooner
5/4/2011, 01:34 PM
LKL

That's an illusion created because you look down on me from your long-legged perch.

My Opinion Matters
Seriously though, no one wants to see my stretch marks?

Romulus

just out of curiousity, do you have my measurements?

soonerchk
5/4/2011, 01:37 PM
just out of curiousity, do you have my measurements?

Yes, and a statement from your wife.

Romulus
5/4/2011, 01:38 PM
I know that's a lie, my wife refuses to talk about such things

The
5/4/2011, 01:39 PM

Nothing but MDMA and bizarre South American liqueurs these days.

dynersooner
5/4/2011, 01:50 PM

just to confirm, im still the leader in the clubhouse, ryte?

Romulus
5/4/2011, 01:52 PM
you were until you Vandershanked on the 18th hole

soonerchk
5/4/2011, 01:58 PM
just to confirm, im still the leader in the clubhouse, ryte?

Because I like you most of the time, I will just nod and smile.

The
5/4/2011, 01:59 PM
Because I like you most of the time, I will just nod and smile.

When do you not like dyner?

I'll take the answer in the form of a MS paint drawing, please.

soonerchk
5/4/2011, 02:02 PM
I hate him when he triple posts. True story.

The
5/4/2011, 02:03 PM

nuhnuh nuh.... I said MSPaint. Not True Story, Bro format.

dynersooner
5/4/2011, 02:05 PM

i ahte myself when i do that. true story.

Aldebaran
5/4/2011, 02:06 PM
Self loathing is the greatest love of all according to Ted Haggard.

C&CDean
5/4/2011, 02:10 PM
So, is this dyner character the new Doleo?

Aldebaran
5/4/2011, 02:13 PM
Was Doleo a huge Backstreet Boys groupie? If not, I'm not sure the comparison will hold up over time.

2121Sooner
5/4/2011, 02:14 PM
Seriously though, no one wants to see my stretch marks?

nobody wants to see your anus

Jammin'
5/4/2011, 02:19 PM
nobody wants to see your anus

You might check with DIB before broadbrushing everyone.

dynersooner

this quesiton has been asked and answered on no fewre than three other threads.

yes. i'll be your doleo...

soonerchk

We're new, we have no idea what/who you're talking about.

3rdgensooner
5/4/2011, 02:20 PM
this quesiton has been asked and answered on no fewre than three other threads.

yes. i'll be your doleo...
I think the line is: "I'm your Huckledoleo"

The
What happened to this Doleo character? Was he eaten by internet viruses? Did he lose more than just the K key? Anal bleaching gone bad?

C&CDean
"fewre?" Yes, you can be my Doleo.

You jUsTT nEed to lErn how to caPITAlize ranDom LEetTERs bEDtur.

soonerchk
5/4/2011, 02:22 PM
nuhnuh nuh.... I said MSPaint. Not True Story, Bro format.

I'm not Zenyatta.

NormanPride
5/4/2011, 02:25 PM
I said the same damn thing a few days ago. It's crazy how similar they are.

Romulus
5/4/2011, 02:28 PM
what happened to this Doleo fellow, I'm a bit intrigued

C&CDean
5/4/2011, 02:29 PM
He broke up with yermom and got a job.

soonerchk
5/4/2011, 02:29 PM
"fewre?" Yes, you can be my Doleo.

You jUsTT nEed to lErn how to caPITAlize ranDom LEetTERs bEDtur.

Did Doleo do it on purpose? Sadly, Dyner doesn't.

NormanPride
5/4/2011, 02:33 PM
doleo does a lot of things on purpose, but that was not one of them.

C&CDean
5/4/2011, 02:37 PM
This is the doleo:

http://img864.imageshack.us/img864/5189/dsc0009uw.jpg (http://img864.imageshack.us/i/dsc0009uw.jpg/)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us (http://imageshack.us)

soonerchk
5/4/2011, 02:37 PM
doleo does a lot of things on purpose, but that was not one of them.

Wow, and they both start with a D and have 5 letters....

Coincidence? I think not.

C&CDean
5/4/2011, 02:39 PM
Is dyner a pimp too?

soonerchk
5/4/2011, 02:40 PM
Dyner is big pimpin, but unlike Doleo, he's not 12.

C&CDean
5/4/2011, 02:49 PM
Oh. So we actually do have an old-time poster on here that's not old and senile?

soonerchk
5/4/2011, 02:51 PM
Oh. So we actually do have an old-time poster on here that's not old and senile?

Well no. Didn't you say Doleo was gone?

Mongo
5/4/2011, 02:54 PM
where is the SchiavoDoleo pic? that seems more fitting

C&CDean
5/4/2011, 02:57 PM
Well no. Didn't you say Doleo was gone?

He's not gone, he's pimpin'.

Fugue
5/4/2011, 03:00 PM
http://www.wearysloth.com/Gallery/ActorsE/43276.gif

2121Sooner
5/4/2011, 03:01 PM
You might check with DIB before broadbrushing everyone.

DIB does love him some anus......

The
5/4/2011, 03:01 PM
DIB does love him some anus......

I'm trying to spread some spek around for that post. Post of the day, if'n you were to up and go ask me, I tell you what....

DIB
5/4/2011, 03:06 PM
I like to make poop noodles.

soonerchk
5/4/2011, 03:12 PM
He's not gone, he's pimpin'.

Big Pimpin or just underage pimpin?

NormanPride
5/4/2011, 03:14 PM
doleo used to be big, but then he lost weight.

tator
5/4/2011, 03:16 PM
This is the doleo:

http://img864.imageshack.us/img864/5189/dsc0009uw.jpg (http://img864.imageshack.us/i/dsc0009uw.jpg/)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us (http://imageshack.us)
So doleo is the sniper from Saving Private Ryan?

And what is this new requirement that we like Norman to be an OU fan? This doesn't make sense to me. Neither does pretty much anything ST has posted in this thread.

2121Sooner
5/4/2011, 03:17 PM
I'm trying to spread some spek around for that post. Post of the day, if'n you were to up and go ask me, I tell you what....

Your noticing is enough for me......

***now my eyes are all wet

tator
5/4/2011, 03:17 PM

You guys move fast...

The
5/4/2011, 03:18 PM

I wasn't talking about you, dooshwagon. I was talking about Jammin.

JDMT
5/4/2011, 03:29 PM

I want to fight you.

2121Sooner
5/4/2011, 03:30 PM
You guys move fast...

Why, what are you implying kind sir?

2121Sooner
5/4/2011, 03:32 PM

Wagon?

I always fancied myself a Luxury Sedan.

A Wagon?!?!?!

dynersooner
5/4/2011, 03:38 PM
I want to fight, you.

taht comma makes all the difference inthe world!!!

edit: i cant stop laughing...