PDA

View Full Version : Rashard Mendenhall... Osama defender and Truther.

sappstuf
5/3/2011, 11:53 AM
"What kind of person celebrates death? It's amazing how people can HATE a man they have never even heard speak. We've only heard one side..."

"We'll never know what really happened. I just have a hard time believing a plane could take a skyscraper down demolition style."

But still a pretty good fantasy football player...

NormanPride
5/3/2011, 11:56 AM
Lots of people celebrate death, Rashard. Many cultures celebrate death as a passing into the next life. We all have our ways of coping, and I really think that you should be more tolerant of the way people react to others around them passing away.

EDIT: Also, them sugar skulls on Dia De Los Muertos be damn tasty.

The
5/3/2011, 11:57 AM
My thoughts:

http://theopeninghours.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/camperdownwall.jpg

oudavid1
5/3/2011, 01:01 PM
Dear Rashard Mendenhall, please, please shut the hell up. No one ever wakes up and says....Gee, i wonder how Rashard, a sports management major in collge thinks about the worlds most hated man, who also killed about 4,000 unarmed people in one day, getting killed. Just run the football like your paid to do. No one values your opinions about politics and foreign relations. Your uncle may not have worked in the Pentagon. But mine did. Shut your pie hole.

3rdgensooner
5/3/2011, 01:15 PM
Should I recognize the name Rashard Mendenhall?

NormanPride
5/3/2011, 01:29 PM
Starting runningback for the Pittsburgh Steelers. Lost a Super Bowl recently. He's probably just bitter about that, is all.

mgsooner
5/3/2011, 01:31 PM
What a dummy.

3rdgensooner
5/3/2011, 01:33 PM
Starting runningback for the Pittsburgh Steelers. Lost a Super Bowl recently. He's probably just bitter about that, is all.
Thank you.

Now I need to decide if I care what he thinks.

3rdgensooner
5/3/2011, 01:39 PM
Not if you're a girl. ;)Then I shall just sit here nary worrying my pretty little head about such things.

Tin Cup
5/3/2011, 01:42 PM
Then I shall just sit here nary worrying my pretty little head about such things.

Wait....your a girl!

3rdgensooner
5/3/2011, 01:47 PM
Wait....your a girl!Supposably...

KantoSooner
5/3/2011, 01:54 PM
Truthers, birthers, Area 51 Fanatics, Believers in the Bermuda Triangle...

I think there is an irreducible percentage of the human race who are morons. The problem is that, like alcoholics, pedophiles and wife beaters, many operate in the real world at a high level.

yermom
5/3/2011, 02:02 PM
Dear Rashard Mendenhall, please, please shut the hell up. No one ever wakes up and says....Gee, i wonder how Rashard, a sports management major in collge thinks about the worlds most hated man, who also killed about 4,000 unarmed people in one day, getting killed. Just run the football like your paid to do. No one values your opinions about politics and foreign relations. Your uncle may not have worked in the Pentagon. But mine did. Shut your pie hole.

Dear David Leake, ...

:D

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
5/3/2011, 02:51 PM
Geez it would have been nice if whomever didn't bury the Osama body at sea...

KantoSooner
5/3/2011, 02:57 PM
Oh, I can think of many things to have done with/to his body; and, frankly, nothing you could have done to him alive or dead would have been beyond what he deserved.

there is, however, a certain fitting quality to him simply disappearing.

Like the piece of garbage that he was.

Romulus
5/3/2011, 03:17 PM
Wait....your a girl!

Shes not a girl, she's a woman

KantoSooner
5/3/2011, 03:24 PM
Hear Her Roar!

sooner59
5/3/2011, 03:30 PM
I wish Retard Mendenhall would enlighten us to bin Laden's side of the story and what REALLY went down. He probably thinks Bush is responsible for 9/11 on the "false flag" premise so we could go after oil. :rolleyes:

Bourbon St Sooner
5/3/2011, 04:08 PM
I'm the kind of guy that laughs at a funeral
Don't understand what I mean, you soon will

sooner59
5/3/2011, 04:09 PM
barenaked ladies