PDA

View Full Version : Sooners' Spectacular Draft: Take Two?

SoonerofAlabama
5/3/2011, 10:36 AM
http://blog.newsok.com/ou/2011/05/03/ou-could-have-another-special-draft-in-12/

Talks about how we could have four first rounders next year, including the hammer.:D

Soonerlife07
5/3/2011, 02:16 PM
I dont think Ronnell will leave. Come back his Sr year and he should be a lock for the first round. Landry could leave depending on the season we have. If we win it all I def think he could leave

BoulderSooner79
5/3/2011, 02:34 PM
Ronnell is still in "potential" mode. He'd have to have a Curtis Lofton like year in order to be considered high draft material.

SoonerLVZ
5/3/2011, 04:12 PM
Ronnell needs another year and he needs to stay healthy. This will be his second season @ DE, and he was hurt last year. I'd think he would want to stay till his Sr year.

Okie35
5/3/2011, 04:17 PM
Ronnell needs another year and he needs to stay healthy. This will be his second season @ DE, and he was hurt last year. I'd think he would want to stay till his Sr year.

I agree and health is a major factor on where he gets drafted. If he has a full healthy year he'll be a 1st/2nd rounder.

stoops the eternal pimp
5/3/2011, 04:30 PM
Ryan Broyles, who figures to shatter the NCAA career receptions mark next season (he needs only 51 catches), could work his way into Day 1 of the draft.

The knock on Broyles is size. But size hasn’t prevented other diminutive wideouts like DeSean Jackson, Wes Welker and Danny Amendola from being tremendously productive at the next level.

Why would you name off guys not drafted in the 1st round to make the point a similar player will possibly get drafted in the 1st round?

Scott D
5/3/2011, 05:12 PM
Why would you name off guys not drafted in the 1st round to make the point a similar player will possibly get drafted in the 1st round?

I use that analogy all the time when referring to ryan malleaf.