PDA

View Full Version : Jamell Fleming

SoonerofAlabama
5/2/2011, 02:54 PM
This was on espn.com:

Michael in Long Beach, Calif. asks: David, if Jamell Fleming enrolls for the fall semester is he good to go, or does he face academic or other types of suspensions? Would he be eligible academically? Thanks.

DU: He should be good to go, as I understand it. It sounds like his status is in limbo, and ultimately, he's the only guy who can decide if he'll be back or not. He'll have to work to show it, though. He could miss out on something special at Oklahoma next year if he's not on the team. You'd think that alone would be enough motivation.

Mad Dog Madsen
5/2/2011, 02:55 PM
He'll be back in the fall. Trust me, I have a "source." :D

SoonerofAlabama
5/2/2011, 03:54 PM
I just hope he really thinks about what he needs to do and comes back. He was the Defensive MVP, ya know.;)

oudavid1
5/2/2011, 04:11 PM
He'll be back in the fall. Trust me, I have a "source." :D

my source said no way when this first happened.

I just wouldnt count on it.

Muno
5/2/2011, 04:20 PM
Count on it. He will be back.

NorCal Sooner
5/2/2011, 04:24 PM

I just wouldnt count on it.

Stoops, although he was prohibited from commenting directly about a Fleming return, seemed to be upbeat about the prospect a couple of weeks ago. I would think he is in a position to know more than any of us.

TahoeSOONER
5/2/2011, 04:25 PM
I hope so, ball hawk.

gaylordfan1
5/2/2011, 07:30 PM
Would be pretty sweet if he makes it back.

REDREX
5/2/2011, 07:47 PM
He is a fool if he does not work hard and come back----He will be playing for the only chance he has for an NFL contract

Sooner_Tuf
5/2/2011, 08:16 PM

Did he twat it?

oudavid1
5/2/2011, 10:04 PM
Stoops, although he was prohibited from commenting directly about a Fleming return, seemed to be upbeat about the prospect a couple of weeks ago. I would think he is in a position to know more than any of us.

cough