PDA

View Full Version : Question about OU gear.

SoCaliSooner
5/2/2011, 01:44 PM
Not sure if this is the proper forum so if it needs moving, no problem.

I like some of the Dri Fit stuff I can wear jogging, the gym or just jacking around. I wanted to buy from that Jason White store instead of some place like Fans Edge or Football Fanatics. The store JW owns doesn't do online sales. Bummmer.

I bought from Balfour and another site. Anybody know if JW will sell clothing online?

soonerchk
5/2/2011, 01:45 PM
Is this to replace the shorts you sharted in?

SoCaliSooner
5/2/2011, 01:49 PM
Is this to replace the shorts you sharted in?

That was told to you in confidence.

soonerchk
5/2/2011, 01:50 PM
That was told to you in confidence.

It was? Whoopsie.

KuppiKunta
5/2/2011, 01:51 PM
Don't you have the Walmarts in Californy?

3rdgensooner
5/2/2011, 01:56 PM
This thread is a trap. I'm out.

jk the sooner fan
5/2/2011, 01:58 PM
i walked in to the JW store at Quail Springs - met and talked with Q. Griffin - which made me sad as he's now managing that store (or was) - he seemed bored to tears

anyway - i wasnt all that impressed with their selection....i think the one at Penn Sq is pretty good - but the Big Red Shop has online shopping available

http://www.bigredshop.com/

jk the sooner fan
5/2/2011, 01:59 PM
oh.....make sure you get yourself a jersey

SoCaliSooner
5/2/2011, 02:06 PM
Don't you have the Walmarts in Californy?

There is no OU section in the youth large of the Osh Kosh B'Doosh store in which I shop.

SoCaliSooner
5/2/2011, 03:09 PM
i walked in to the JW store at Quail Springs - met and talked with Q. Griffin - which made me sad as he's now managing that store (or was) - he seemed bored to tears

anyway - i wasnt all that impressed with their selection....i think the one at Penn Sq is pretty good - but the Big Red Shop has online shopping available

http://www.bigredshop.com/

I would think a JW run store would get pretty good business, especially if the shipped to online customer.

Thanks for that link.

soonerchk
5/2/2011, 03:14 PM
You two making nice kinds of scares me. I keep waiting for an explosion.

ByrnHoustonsSweatyPalms
5/2/2011, 03:14 PM
Socal. Where will you buy the jorts to go with that jersey?

jk the sooner fan
5/2/2011, 04:23 PM
You two making nice kinds of scares me. I keep waiting for an explosion.

me too..

badger
5/2/2011, 04:27 PM

I'd totally give him a hug.

Whet
5/2/2011, 04:31 PM
Go to SoonerSports.com.

http://shop.soonersports.com/

49r
5/2/2011, 04:33 PM
I like some of the Dri Fit stuff I can wear jogging, the gym or just jacking around.

Wait...you need special clothes to do your jacking?

Romulus
5/2/2011, 05:26 PM
I'd totally give him a hug.

I'd put him in my pocket and continue my shopping

yankee
5/2/2011, 06:58 PM
Go to SoonerSports.com.

http://shop.soonersports.com/

LOL this. How hard is it to find OU gear? I thought all those sophisticated Cali people knew all about technology.

SoCaliSooner
5/2/2011, 07:05 PM
LOL this. How hard is it to find OU gear? I thought all those sophisticated Cali people knew all about technology.

I was trying to support an OU graduate/ entrepreneur or other "mom and pop" place who could deliver the same thing as Sooner Sports or other large store.

I figured some here might know somebody trying to make a living with a store, or knew if Jason White had plans to open his store for online purchases.

Whet
5/2/2011, 07:32 PM
SoonerSports helps the athletic department and keeps Bri employed.

jk the sooner fan
5/2/2011, 08:46 PM
SoonerSports helps the athletic department and keeps Bri employed.

reason enough to go elsewhere!

Sooner_Tuf
5/2/2011, 10:58 PM
I was trying to support an OU graduate/ entrepreneur or other "mom and pop" place who could deliver the same thing as Sooner Sports or other large store.

I figured some here might know somebody trying to make a living with a store, or knew if Jason White had plans to open his store for online purchases.

Call the store and see if they will ship you what you are wanting. That is what we all had to do before the innerweb.

KuppiKunta
5/3/2011, 07:37 AM
I like some of the Dri Fit stuff I can wear jogging, the gym or just jacking around.

Gonna be a while.