PDA

View Full Version : OKC Arts festival

OutlandTrophy
5/1/2011, 05:40 PM
had a great time yesterday evening. Couldn't beat the weather. My mom wanted to watch Jr. so the wife and I headed out.

Didn't see any art that we couldn't live without but we enjoyed an indian taco, gyro and strawberries newport.

The renovation to the park around the Myriad gardens was wonderful! The gardens are beautiful as well. The park is much more useable and open than it previously was.

picasso
5/1/2011, 05:54 PM
I've thought about doing that event but one show in OKC per year is enough. Too many hooligans in the bowery.

Mongo
5/1/2011, 06:00 PM
I've thought about doing that event but one show in OKC per year is enough. Too many hooligans in the bowery.

didnt famous RW McQuarters just get shot in Tulsa?:D

picasso
5/1/2011, 06:12 PM
didnt famous RW McQuarters just get shot in Tulsa?:D

Yeah but they don't hold any art festivals on the north side. And I was just kidding. (although I do happen to know the dude who got beaten up by Jim Belushi's thugs in Bricktown).

Newbomb Turk
5/1/2011, 06:15 PM
If picasso set up shop at the OKC arts fest, I'd pay a visit and fart Volare for him.

picasso
5/1/2011, 06:17 PM
If picasso set up shop at the OKC arts fest, I'd pay a visit and fart Volare for him.

Aren't you building a brand new library at the school?

usmc-sooner
5/1/2011, 06:19 PM
you guys should've came to the Norman Music Festival

Newbomb Turk
5/1/2011, 06:26 PM
Aren't you building a brand new library at the school?

yes.

cut right across the lawn through the nice hibiscus.

A Sooner in Texas
5/1/2011, 06:34 PM
Yeah but they don't hold any art festivals on the north side. And I was just kidding. (although I do happen to know the dude who got beaten up by Jim Belushi's thugs in Bricktown).

Jim Belushi has thugs?

picasso
5/1/2011, 08:10 PM
Jim Belushi has thugs?

Yes, apparently so. As in go kick this guy's *** for me thugs.