PDA

View Full Version : Heh, Fish and Game Just left

Pages : [1] 2

olevetonahill
5/1/2011, 02:55 PM
Seems some arsehole reported that I had an Alligator here at the shack.

I wonder what Dick head would do something like that? :mad: :rolleyes:

olevetonahill
5/1/2011, 03:01 PM
Some peeps are just big assed dick heads

OutlandTrophy
5/1/2011, 03:05 PM
damn

WTF is wrong with people?

olevetonahill
5/1/2011, 03:07 PM
damn

WTF is wrong with people?

They Are Big ole Dick heads :D

OutlandTrophy
5/1/2011, 03:09 PM
did you show them your weiner?

olevetonahill
5/1/2011, 03:12 PM
did you show them your weiner?

Heh, They were O/S witht heir hands close to their weapons , My Dogs were barkin and growlin/
I went O/S and they axed me what I was doing that took so long? I said I was lookin fer Clothes cause I was neked :D

1890MilesToNorman
5/1/2011, 03:24 PM
There goes those boots you promised me for Christmas! :mad:

jk the sooner fan
5/1/2011, 03:28 PM
you have an alligator?

olevetonahill
5/1/2011, 03:28 PM
Guess ya have to be careful what ya say here anymore. A dude that will try to hack yer account will Rat ya out at the same time.:rolleyes:

delhalew
5/1/2011, 03:35 PM
Amazing. Somebody needs to worry about their own bidness.

Think about it this way Vet, the person responsible for that has a life that is one pathetic living hell after another.

jk the sooner fan
5/1/2011, 03:36 PM
stupid - reminds me of texas sooner back in the day threatening to call somebody's employer

not cool at all

olevetonahill
5/1/2011, 03:37 PM
Yup, In a way Im kinda glad. But then again If I hadnt got him He woulda been dead. so I saved his Life.

But the arsehole that would do that is a pretty shatty person.

jk the sooner fan
5/1/2011, 03:39 PM
if you did have one - hypothetically speaking of course - how long would he be? hypothetically...

DIB
5/1/2011, 03:42 PM
How did that person find out where you live? Or did he just tell them that an ole vet on a hill has an alligator?

olevetonahill
5/1/2011, 03:45 PM
if you did have one - hypothetically speaking of course - how long would he be? hypothetically...

I did have Him , He was about 25 inchs long.

How did that person find out where you live? Or did he just tell them that an ole vet on a hill has an alligator?

I have never made it a big secret where I live, Or what my real name is.

delhalew
5/1/2011, 03:46 PM

Did you miss the part were some asshat took the time to hack his account?

It is not really that hard to find somebody. It is super easy to be passive aggressive once you do. It's not like said person would have the cajones to say boo to vet in person.

delhalew
5/1/2011, 03:47 PM

That is also true. I mean this is a Sooner site. We tend to spend more time supporting each other than being f*ckholes.

jk the sooner fan
5/1/2011, 03:48 PM

you know, i'm aware that you havent hidden your personal info, but for the life of me i only know that you're Howard in SE Oklahoma....if people pay that much attention to the particulars of another on a message board -and actually call the authorities......sad life they lead imo

jk the sooner fan
5/1/2011, 03:49 PM

i guess i'm not understanding how hacking his account matters - i dont remember putting my address when i registered

maybe i'm missing something on that part

Jammin'
5/1/2011, 03:50 PM
Damn. I don't like this. it's not like it would be hard to find most of us I assume.

DIB
5/1/2011, 03:50 PM

It is not really that hard to find somebody. It is super easy to be passive aggressive once you do. It's not like said person would have the cajones to vet in person.

No one "hacked" his account. Someone got bored and started entering random passwords on the posse board. The person who did it doesn't have the hacker skillz to hack anyone or anything.

That guy is a dick, so if he had your address and you pissed him off enough, I wouldn't put something like this passed him.

olevetonahill
5/1/2011, 03:51 PM
you know, i'm aware that you havent hidden your personal info, but for the life of me i only know that you're Howard in SE Oklahoma....if people pay that much attention to the particulars of another on a message board -and actually call the authorities......sad life they lead imo

Yup,The person I think it was has sent me Peems addressing me by my Last name.:rolleyes:

Oh well
Check out Our newest member here.:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Welcome to our newest member, Fish&Game

jk the sooner fan
5/1/2011, 03:52 PM
wait.

are we talking about Stu?

i remember trying to "warn" others about him on message boards - i think the response was a subtle laugh

DIB
5/1/2011, 03:52 PM

I must not have been here long enough, because I had no idea that that was vet's name.

olevetonahill
5/1/2011, 03:53 PM

It is not really that hard to find somebody. It is super easy to be passive aggressive once you do. It's not like said person would have the cajones to say boo to vet in person.

He dint Hack it, Just tried to on several occasions:D
Oh and I really dint report him to the Internet PoPos :D

jk the sooner fan
5/1/2011, 03:54 PM
I must not have been here long enough, because I had no idea that that was vet's name.

i think i've been posting with vet for 7 or 8 years, i only learned his first name a year or so ago

olevetonahill
5/1/2011, 03:54 PM
wait.

are we talking about Stu?

i remember trying to "warn" others about him on message boards - i think the response was a subtle laugh

No i wernt Stu. I dont think he would do that, But then again I may be wrong about that, But it Def. wasnt Stu

delhalew
5/1/2011, 03:55 PM
i guess i'm not understanding how hacking his account matters - i dont remember putting my address when i registered

maybe i'm missing something on that part

All you need is a name and some general info. Especially if said person were also a member of another website were even more information were readily available.

SanJoaquinSooner
do you need a permit to own an alligator?

olevetonahill
i think i've been posting with vet for 7 or 8 years, i only learned his first name a year or so ago

Heh, I only know yer 1st name also. Hows the Boy doing?;)

DIB
5/1/2011, 03:57 PM

I am sure that if someone really wanted to, they could find out who registered The Posse website. I don't know how to do that and I don't know whether a web hosting site can even release that info.

olevetonahill
5/1/2011, 03:58 PM
do you need a permit to own an alligator?

Come to find out they are not a Protected species in Ark. Or La. but here in S.E. Ok. they are. So every thing I read online about em and that the Peeps at the Pet stores told me was wrong .:eek: ,

SanJoaquinSooner
5/1/2011, 04:03 PM
Come to find out they are not a Protected species in Ark. Or La. but here in S.E. Ok. they are. So every thing I read online about em and that the Peeps at the Pet stores told me was wrong .:eek: ,
coyotes will tell you anything to make a buck.

Sooner_Tuf
5/1/2011, 04:16 PM
Sounds like it is time for a blanket party.

AlbqSooner
5/1/2011, 04:28 PM

Pay tention dammit!:D

AlbqSooner
5/1/2011, 04:29 PM

Pay tention dammit!:D

olevetonahill
5/1/2011, 05:00 PM
Ok, Been on the Phone and Im convinced it was NOT SoCali.

jk the sooner fan
5/1/2011, 05:10 PM
if stu thought the gator was in grave danger, he'd have warned somebody - even if in the middle of the night

yermom
5/1/2011, 05:15 PM
it really could have been anyone that doesn't like you.

i can't imagine there are that many Howards in your town with your physical description

olevetonahill
5/1/2011, 05:25 PM
if stu thought the gator was in grave danger, he'd have warned somebody - even if in the middle of the night

it wasnt

yermom
5/1/2011, 05:27 PM
you know, other than being eaten in a couple of months :D

olevetonahill
5/1/2011, 05:27 PM
it really could have been anyone that doesn't like you.

i can't imagine there are that many Howards in your town with your physical description

so then most of the board huh?:eek:

Collier11
5/1/2011, 05:37 PM
Ive met the gator, trust me he wasnt in danger...hell, he whipped VETs *** the one time I saw him :D

If it was someone here, get a life

SoCaliSooner
5/1/2011, 05:44 PM
Ok, Been on the Phone and Im convinced it was NOT SoCali.

Dang it. Some people are going to have to return those torches and pitchforks they bought to storm my house.

olevetonahill
5/1/2011, 05:59 PM
you know, other than being eaten in a couple of months :D

Hell had him dayum near 3 years, Maybe another 5 er 6 he'd a been big enough to eat.

What was funny as hell to me
was there were 3 of em. And they O/S yellin , Im lookin fer clothes and **** . They had their hands on their guns when I went O/S:D

Guess they heard about the Vet :cool:

olevetonahill
5/1/2011, 06:01 PM
Dang it. Some people are going to have to return those torches and pitchforks they bought to storm my house.

Naw, they can still use em cause yer still a dick :P

stoops the eternal pimp
5/1/2011, 06:20 PM
I called to report a crazy bird, thats it

olevetonahill
5/1/2011, 06:25 PM
I called to report a crazy bird, thats it

:D
And them bastages dint want no part of Boomer;)

stoops the eternal pimp
5/1/2011, 06:39 PM
I bet....I'd let that that crazy bastard out after em

Collier11
5/1/2011, 06:50 PM
that bird needs to be muzzled

olevetonahill
5/1/2011, 07:18 PM
Ok heres the deal
Just talked to the F&G dude that was out here

They got a call from OKC that I had it a week ago:pop:
So Yea it was a ****in poster or message board owner that told .:rolleyes:

stoops the eternal pimp
5/1/2011, 07:20 PM
wow....what a winner

Whet
5/1/2011, 07:23 PM
I wonder if the person has the nads to admit to calling?

Collier11
5/1/2011, 07:34 PM
doubtful, they are no doubt a coward

AlbqSooner
5/1/2011, 07:37 PM
This board has gone to hell when crap like this happens. When it happens and the owner does not take any interest in getting to the bottom of it and putting a stop to it there does not seem to be much chance that this piece of crap will improve.

My 2 cents.

Collier11
5/1/2011, 07:39 PM
we used to hope for football season to hurry so the offseason crapfest would end, here lately football season hasnt been much better though

yermom
5/1/2011, 07:40 PM
what can a mod do about this?

not that i think what happened was cool, but it's something of a lesson about posting personal info on a public message board

AlbqSooner
5/1/2011, 07:47 PM
Actually it's something of a lesson about the character of people who post here digging around enough to find a poster's name and location and then call law enforcement over keeping a freaking alligator. Major dooshrocketry in my opinion.

Someone obviously got their feelers hurt by Vet and went to these lengths to dig up his real name and location and report this to the cops? Feaking losers should be outed, banned, and generally scorned by society. Fack em!

delhalew
5/1/2011, 07:59 PM
Actually it's something of a lesson about the character of people who post here digging around enough to find a poster's name and location and then call law enforcement over keeping a freaking alligator. Major dooshrocketry in my opinion.

Someone obviously got their feelers hurt by Vet and went to these lengths to dig up his real name and location and report this to the cops? Feaking losers should be outed, banned, and generally scorned by society. Fack em!

As I said earlier, as much as it would be fun to remind said ****face how fun human interaction can be, you have to know that living inside this persons head is torture.

olevetonahill
5/1/2011, 08:17 PM
what can a mod do about this?

not that i think what happened was cool, but it's something of a lesson about posting personal info on a public message board

Agreed Dave.
Im just glad I dont make the OVJ anymore.
You know as well as I that 2 years ago that would have never left this board.:rolleyes:

yermom
5/1/2011, 08:20 PM
i don't think time has anything to do with it

RacerX
5/1/2011, 08:23 PM
I clearly told them it was a crocodile, not an alligator.

RacerX
5/1/2011, 08:24 PM
Agreed Dave.
Im just glad I dont make the OVJ anymore.
You know as well as I that 2 years ago that would have never left this board.:rolleyes:

There was a class act named Texas Sooner that threatened Norm's job. That was 5 years or so ago.

SoCaliSooner
5/1/2011, 08:35 PM
I think I should fess up now. I feel kinda bad about this.

I have illegal fireworks.

I feel better now.

olevetonahill
5/1/2011, 08:46 PM
i don't think time has anything to do with it
Yes it does bro, Remember when I 1st did the OVJ?

There was a class act named Texas Sooner that threatened Norm's job. That was 5 years or so ago.

Yea Ill never say **** again even if I have a Mouthful.

RacerX
5/1/2011, 08:58 PM
Yes it does bro, Remember when I 1st did the OVJ?

Yea Ill never say **** again even if I have a Mouthful.

It's a shame this crap happens.

olevetonahill
5/1/2011, 09:04 PM
It's a shame this crap happens.

yup. where did friends go ?

Collier11
5/1/2011, 09:26 PM
sometimes letting in a hoard of new folks isnt a good idea after all

DIB
5/1/2011, 09:36 PM
sometimes letting in a hoard of new folks isnt a good idea after all

Cause there's no way it could have been someone that has been here for a while. It could just as easily have been someone from Slickdawgs or a disgruntled Posse member or a random member of Soonerfans that's pissed that they got permabanned.

Adrian
5/1/2011, 09:40 PM
Cause there's no way it could have been someone that has been here for a while. It could just as easily have been someone from Slickdawgs or a disgruntled Posse member or a random member of Soonerfans that's pissed that they got permabanned.

Or it could be like Murder on The Orient Express...

Jammin'
5/1/2011, 09:41 PM
The timing definitely makes it look like it was one of "us". I really hope it wasn't. No need for that stuff. I enjoy keeping the insults at a more junior high level so both sides are sure to understand......fags.

(no offense bao, needed it to lighten the moment)

jk the sooner fan
5/1/2011, 09:44 PM
nobody at slicks has any ill feelings towards olevet - nor would they give a **** if he had an alligator... if we didnt call about the OVJ - we sure as hell wouldnt about an alligator

OutlandTrophy
5/1/2011, 09:46 PM

well, being as SoCali has been fingered for trying to hack into Vet's messageboard it's not that big of a stretch to think he or one of his **** gobblers called in on Vet alledgedly having a gator.

SanJoaquinSooner
5/1/2011, 09:46 PM
I think I should fess up now. I feel kinda bad about this.

I have illegal fireworks.

I feel better now.

Do you light them with your Cuban cigars?:)

Collier11
5/1/2011, 09:49 PM

sure it could have been and it may well have been, but, at the end of the day the board has gone way down hill here lately

DIB
5/1/2011, 09:51 PM
well, being as SoCali has been fingered for trying to hack into Vet's messageboard it's not that big of a stretch to think he or one of his **** gobblers called in on Vet alledgedly having a gator.

If this us vs them bull**** is what you need to get off then have at it. Socali entered a few random passwords on olevet's website, if you think that is hacking then you are clueless. I know many of Socali's **** gobblers and none of them would care enough to call in the guvment to take down olevet.

SoCaliSooner
5/1/2011, 09:52 PM

Nobody was "hacking" anything. I can spray water on fire and make it go away. I have yet to have my wanger gobbled via the internets.

SoCaliSooner
5/1/2011, 09:54 PM
Do you light them with your Cuban cigars?:)

That TSA chick and her power trip be damned.

OutlandTrophy
5/1/2011, 09:56 PM
why would someone enter a few random passwords using someone else's login name?

that's weird, right? creepy maybe?

Wishboned
5/1/2011, 09:56 PM
What a ****ty thing to do.

From my experience on this board Vet is the kind of person who would do anything to help someone out in real life. For someone to do this to him over a disagreement on a message board?

****ty doesn't even begin to cover it.

OutlandTrophy
5/1/2011, 09:58 PM
hahahaha

SoCali just got caught with elevator shoes on and his buddies are trying to take up for his little ***.

:les: HE JUST HASN'T HIT HIS GROWTH SPURT!!!!

DIB
5/1/2011, 09:59 PM

Weird? Yes. Creepy? Yes. Dooshy? Yes.

But none of that means that he or someone he knows called the ****ing government. There is a huge difference between a half-assed attempt to login to someone's screen name and calling the government to get them in trouble with the law.

jk the sooner fan
5/1/2011, 10:00 PM
has anybody figured out the password to stu's garage? there are kids there that need to be saved

Adrian
5/1/2011, 10:01 PM
has anybody figured out the password to stu's garage? there are kids there that need to be saved

Stu has a battery of lawyers. They'll be in touch with you shortly...

SoCaliSooner
5/1/2011, 10:01 PM

Yes. I punched in to time him out for 15 minutes so I could guffaw with my gobblers. Even pm'd him when did it, just to jerk his chain a couple months back....even told him I wasn't hacking, just being an *** after a neg jihad.

Now we're Fonzie cool.

Romulus
5/1/2011, 10:02 PM
Please take your fight elsewhere, none of us Socali **** gobblers care enough to do anything like this. We like to pick on people a bit but couldn't care less to really get involved in peoples lives.

jk the sooner fan
5/1/2011, 10:03 PM
" a bit"???

lol

OutlandTrophy
5/1/2011, 10:03 PM
Weird? Yes. Creepy? Yes. Dooshy? Yes.

But none of that means that he or someone he knows called the ****ing government. There is a huge difference between a half-assed attempt to login to someone's screen name and calling the government to get them in trouble with the law.

so nobody from slick's has tried to mess with neither vet nor his website but you have no qualms throwing that out there. There is one person that has previously tried to mess with Vet yet it's preposterous that the same person would try to mess with him again?

your logic befuddles me.

DIB
5/1/2011, 10:04 PM

I believe his password is EricThunander

OutlandTrophy
5/1/2011, 10:06 PM
how many people are going to white knight or knight rider Socali in this thread alone?

****, you fags have set a new interwebs record for white knighting/knight ridering/ **** gobbling.

good job!!! seriously, you guys came out swinging and swinging for the fences!!

DIB
5/1/2011, 10:07 PM
so nobody from slick's has tried to mess with neither vet nor his website but you have no qualms throwing that out there. There is one person that has previously tried to mess with Vet yet it's preposterous that the same person would try to mess with him again?

your logic befuddles me.

You need to work on your reading comprehension. My friend stevo teaches a monthly class.

Romulus
5/1/2011, 10:07 PM
" a bit"???

lol

Yes everything is relevant based upon perception. I've been picked on too, but somehow I've survived.

JK you've been around us as much as anybody, you know none of us called the govt.

DIB
5/1/2011, 10:08 PM
how many people are going to white knight or knight rider Socali in this thread alone?

****, you fags have set a new interwebs record for white knighting/knight ridering/ **** gobbling.

You need to take a deep breathe and relax. I am worried about your blood pressure.

jk the sooner fan
anybody is capable of anything

that much i know.....i have no idea who did or who didnt call - with one exception - myself

Romulus

If we can start throwing out insults and names, then game on. I'm tired of acting like a ***** around here anyways.

OutlandTrophy
5/1/2011, 10:10 PM
hahhahahahaha!

SoCaliSooner
5/1/2011, 10:10 PM
We need to realize the government killed bin laden and be friends.

Romulus
5/1/2011, 10:13 PM
hahhahahahaha!

Iknowryte?

DIB
5/1/2011, 10:15 PM
We need to realize the government killed bin laden and be friends.

olevet's gator was named bin laden and the government killed him? This is why I hate the government.

OutlandTrophy
5/1/2011, 10:17 PM
do you guys ever hit your heads trying to be the one to get the money shot?

SoCaliSooner
5/1/2011, 10:18 PM

Sir, I am not liking your tone or what you are implying.

OutlandTrophy
5/1/2011, 10:20 PM
I don't blame you, shorty.

Romulus
5/1/2011, 10:22 PM
If you want to be one of just ask, just stop trying so hard

OutlandTrophy
5/1/2011, 10:24 PM
I was just trying to randomly open car doors. I wasn't trying to break into anything.

colleyvillesooner
5/1/2011, 10:24 PM
Can somebody please give me a Cliff notes version of what the **** everyone is taking about?

Adrian
5/1/2011, 10:29 PM
Can somebody please give me a Cliff notes version of what the **** everyone is taking about?

Read the thread.

colleyvillesooner
5/1/2011, 10:34 PM
Read the thread.

Dude, there's alot more going on here than the contents of this thread.

But thanks for your post.

delhalew
5/1/2011, 10:34 PM

Someone is a sad sad ****. And our new guests are still having trouble integrating. Oddly enough, when you act like dickknuckle, people look to you when something goes very wrong.

stoops the eternal pimp
5/1/2011, 10:42 PM
hahahaha..dickknuckle...

olevetonahill
5/1/2011, 10:53 PM

Very doubtful since Most here have known about Timmy for a long time, Folks at Slicks have also known about him.

Or it could be like Murder on The Orient Express...

The timing definitely makes it look like it was one of "us". I really hope it wasn't. No need for that stuff. I enjoy keeping the insults at a more junior high level so both sides are sure to understand......fags.

(no offense bao, needed it to lighten the moment)

Jammin, Since I only mentioned Timmy a few weeks ago and YOU and SoCali are the only 2 that have mentioned the legality of him, Yes it does bring Yall into suspicion.

nobody at slicks has any ill feelings towards olevet - nor would they give a **** if he had an alligator... if we didnt call about the OVJ - we sure as hell wouldnt about an alligator

This si very true, Hell I hope some of Yall got to enjoy a sip of the OVJ

SoCali Called me and swore it wasnt Him that did the Reporting, I kinda believe him, He says and DIB say that SoCali dint try to Hack my account at the Hideout, Ok Ill Take their word for that

If this us vs them bull**** is what you need to get off then have at it. Socali entered a few random passwords on olevet's website, if you think that is hacking then you are clueless. I know many of Socali's **** gobblers and none of them would care enough to call in the guvment to take down olevet.

Nobody was "hacking" anything. I can spray water on fire and make it go away. I have yet to have my wanger gobbled via the internets.

You 2 keep talking to yer selves ok?:rolleyes:

DIB
5/1/2011, 11:07 PM
Very doubtful since Most here have known about Timmy for a long time, Folks at Slicks have also known about him.

Jammin, Since I only mentioned Timmy a few weeks ago and YOU and SoCali are the only 2 that have mentioned the legality of him, Yes it does bring Yall into suspicion.

This si very true, Hell I hope some of Yall got to enjoy a sip of the OVJ

SoCali Called me and swore it wasnt Him that did the Reporting, I kinda believe him, He says and DIB say that SoCali dint try to Hack my account at the Hideout, Ok Ill Take their word for that

You 2 keep talking to yer selves ok?:rolleyes:

Don't get me wrong, whoever did this deserves a swift kick in the nuts. I just don't think it was one of my peeps.

olevetonahill
5/1/2011, 11:43 PM
If we can start throwing out insults and names, then game on. I'm tired of acting like a ***** around here anyways.

Then leave !;)

olevetonahill
5/1/2011, 11:46 PM
Don't get me wrong, whoever did this deserves a swift kick in the nuts. I just don't think it was one of my peeps.

Whos yer PEEPs?:pop:

DIB
5/1/2011, 11:49 PM
Whos yer PEEPs?:pop:

The folks that used to post with me at TheInnerwebs, before the Ruskies kilt it. I don't claim the rest of them OUI ****ers.

Aldebaran
5/1/2011, 11:57 PM
I thought you were with the Judean People's Front.

olevetonahill
5/1/2011, 11:58 PM
The folks that used to post with me at TheInnerwebs, before the Ruskies kilt it. I don't claim the rest of them OUI ****ers.

I know every one of them personally. :rolleyes:

Blue
5/1/2011, 11:59 PM
You stole that der gator, and Ima git it back. ;)

Really though, that's some f'ed up ***** ****.

DIB
5/1/2011, 11:59 PM
I thought you were with the Judean People's Front.

No. No. No. I am a member of the People's Front of Judea!

Aldebaran
5/2/2011, 12:04 AM
Splitter!

SoCaliSooner
5/2/2011, 12:13 AM
http://laoutdoorexpo.com/files/2011/02/swamp_people_dinner2-300x171.jpg
Did the game wardens look like these three?

If so, they may have been not telling the truth.

SanJoaquinSooner
5/2/2011, 12:50 AM
vet, I have my list of suspects.

1. Any woman you've scorned.

olevetonahill
5/2/2011, 12:59 AM
jaun , why you do that?

I let you back in the hideout and you bring pics from there to here.

Give me a reason to not Perma ya from there Ok?
Cause im thinking yqa got about 2 minutes before that happens :mad:

olevetonahill
5/2/2011, 01:01 AM
Naw never mind, Yer just gone and I regret ever trusting you.:eek:

SanJoaquinSooner
5/2/2011, 01:04 AM
I didn't get it from the hideout. troop posted it from his photobucket.

olevetonahill
5/2/2011, 01:05 AM
I didn't get it from the hideout.

Where then?

olevetonahill
5/2/2011, 01:07 AM
I didn't get it from the hideout. troop posted it from his photobucket.

So you had to post a pic here?
ST will be back in the Morning, we will ask him .:gary:

sooner59
5/2/2011, 01:10 AM
Put Obama on this case. He will find whoever did it!

proud gonzo
5/2/2011, 01:16 AM
Ok, most importantly, did they confiscate the gator? Is he safe?

Also, whoever turned him in is a coward bastard POS.

olevetonahill
5/2/2011, 01:20 AM
Ok, most importantly, did they confiscate the gator? Is he safe?

Also, whoever turned him in is a coward bastard POS.

Oh yea Timmy T dont live here no more Punkin
The good part is I dint go to Jail again.:D

olevetonahill
5/2/2011, 01:21 AM
vet, I have my list of suspects.

1. Any woman you've scorned.

That be all them yainches then huh?;) :D

proud gonzo
5/2/2011, 01:22 AM
Oh yea Timmy T dont live here no more Punkin
The good part is I dint go to Jail again.:D

not cool. :mad:

When you find out who turned you in, let me know.

olevetonahill
5/2/2011, 01:26 AM
not cool. :mad:

When you find out who turned you in, let me know.

Like I said Punkin. I talked to the Wild life PoPo and he said He got the call from OKc. They got it from an CI

Timmy been here for going on 3 years and I mention him 2 weeks ago here and they show up.

Aint hard to figure

Ctina
5/2/2011, 04:52 AM

No knob gobbling, but you have apparently been fingered. AND YOU DIDN'T EVEN TELL US!

For realz, most of the IWers are too busy amusing/touching themselves to get someone in trouble like that. Flaming poo bags are more their style anyway. They seem to have been trying to play nice over here. I'm even willing to admit they are my "peeps."

ByrnHoustonsSweatyPalms
5/2/2011, 06:30 AM
Rom has an otter.

jk the sooner fan
5/2/2011, 07:03 AM
http://laoutdoorexpo.com/files/2011/02/swamp_people_dinner2-300x171.jpg
Did the game wardens look like these three?

If so, they may have been not telling the truth.

ok thats funny

jk the sooner fan
5/2/2011, 07:19 AM
N Flaming poo bags are more their style anyway. They seem to have been trying to play nice over here. I'm even willing to admit they are my "peeps."

i think the issue is that both groups have entirely different posting styles, both post for different reasons and most importantly - view message boards much differently than each other

you guys are like a bunch of illegals coming across the border and demanding that everybody here assimilate to your style - rather than vice versa

if i understand correctly why the IW was created - why most left OUI to post there - then coming back here is really much like going back to OUI...except nobody here gets all the inside jokes

The
5/2/2011, 08:14 AM
I am VERY upset that I have not been insinuated in this.

delhalew
5/2/2011, 08:34 AM
I am VERY upset that I have not been insinuated in this.

Don't worry. I secretly thought it was you all along. I'm just not the type to throw names out there Willy nilly.:eek:

The
5/2/2011, 08:39 AM
Don't worry. I secretly thought it was you all along. I'm just not the type to throw names out there Willy nilly.:eek:

Seriously. "Hacking" webzones, and I'M not the first person that's suspected??? Socali? Really???

*** Full disclaimer, I have no idea who vet is or even that alligators are illegal to own. My tactics are more centered around ordering thai ladyboys to show up at people's place of business and/or weddings.

DIB
5/2/2011, 08:49 AM
Seriously. "Hacking" webzones, and I'M not the first person that's suspected??? Socali? Really???

*** Full disclaimer, I have no idea who vet is or even that alligators are illegal to own. My tactics are more centered around ordering thai ladyboys to show up at people's place of business and/or weddings.

I forgot to thank you for that. It made Shamp's and my honeymoon extra special.

Aldebaran
5/2/2011, 08:50 AM
i think the issue is that both groups have entirely different posting styles, both post for different reasons and most importantly - view message boards much differently than each other

you guys are like a bunch of illegals coming across the border and demanding that everybody here assimilate to your style - rather than vice versa

if i understand correctly why the IW was created - why most left OUI to post there - then coming back here is really much like going back to OUI...except nobody here gets all the inside jokes

The IW was created during one the many OUI moves to a new platform. The charming OUI customer service that OUI folks know and love drove a sizable portion to bail out (just like this last move). The IW was like landtheives (only cooler and no pedo mods [I type with no knowledge]). But there was trouble in paradise (like there usually is).

jk the sooner fan
5/2/2011, 08:51 AM
The IW was created during one the many OUI moves to a new platform. The charming OUI customer service that OUI folks know and love drove a sizable portion to bail out (just like this last move). It was like landtheives only cooler. But there was trouble in paradise (like there usually is).

ok, my mistake - i thought it was a mass defection because of the way the board was moderated - and the move was like a bunch of pilgrims landing on the cyber plymouth rock so they could post with as much freedom as they wanted

OutlandTrophy
5/2/2011, 08:52 AM
what happened to the OW? It was supposed to be posting Utopia.

Aldebaran
5/2/2011, 08:52 AM
Well... there was definitely a component of that.

The
5/2/2011, 08:53 AM
what happened to the OW? It was supposed to be posting Utopia.

It was. Then the Russians took over.

Aldebaran
5/2/2011, 08:54 AM
The OW is a posting Utoptia. But there aren't any fish.

The
5/2/2011, 08:55 AM

It's always restricted.

jk the sooner fan
5/2/2011, 08:59 AM

right - its no fun to hook your buddies

Ike
5/2/2011, 08:59 AM
So fish and game makes the rules for alligators? Odd, because they are not fish, nor can I think of any games I'd want to play with one. But I guess there are some that like the alligator rasslin. Is that a game, or a sport tho?

The
5/2/2011, 09:02 AM

Untrue. Very untrue. It' just that most folks from those parts don't have anything left to hook on to.

Aldebaran
5/2/2011, 09:05 AM

That is incorrect. Having a go at friends as if they are legitimate sport can be a source of a lot of fun.

jk the sooner fan
5/2/2011, 09:06 AM
That is incorrect. Having a go at friends as if they are legitimate sport can be a source of a lot of fun.

good point - the difference being that your friends share a mutual enjoyment of the fun - where the normal fish that dont........well, they dont share it

dynersooner
5/2/2011, 09:16 AM
Ok heres the deal
Just talked to the F&G dude that was out here

They got a call from OKC that I had it a week ago:pop:
So Yea it was a ****in poster or message board owner that told .:rolleyes:

IT WAS JAMESHALE!!! you ppl should not have banned him during sch a slow time of the sooner sports year. he got his revenge...

btw, i think we need to make one thing clear. Socali is NOT the leader of the *** gobblers over at the iw. 3g is pulling all the strings from behind the curtain. always has been, always will be...

DIB
5/2/2011, 09:18 AM
IT WAS JAMESHALE!!! you ppl should not have banned him during sch a slow time of the sooner sports year. he got his revenge...

btw, i think we need to make one thing clear. Socali is NOT the leader of the *** gobblers over at the iw. 3g is pulling all the strings from behind the curtain. always has been, always will be...

3g is going to be pissed that you blew her cover. She has been developing the cult of Socali for years.

Aldebaran
5/2/2011, 09:20 AM
good point - the difference being that your friends share a mutual enjoyment of the fun - where the normal fish that dont........well, they dont share it

I'm not some walking inside joke. People naturally lash out at me because I have such a wildly different perspective from the norm. Just because some folks may have come to appreciate how I respond to that doesn't mean I'm not following my own... particular... idiom.

jk the sooner fan
5/2/2011, 09:21 AM
I'm not some walking inside joke. People naturally lash out at me because I have such a wildly different perspective from the norm. Just because some folks may have come to appreciate how I respond to that doesn't mean I'm not following my own... particular... idiom.

it wasnt addressing you specifically - just a general comment observation towards the group

DIB
5/2/2011, 09:23 AM

Shut up, fag!

The
5/2/2011, 09:23 AM
it wasnt addressing you specifically - just a general comment observation towards the group

Oh, Just. You and your observations.

saucysoonergal
5/2/2011, 09:26 AM
Howard, did they take the gator away? I am so sorry!

dynersooner
5/2/2011, 09:27 AM

honest question. if he had a kilo of coke at his house, and the DEA came and took thta away, would you make the same post?

why, or why not?

Jammin'
5/2/2011, 09:27 AM

I'm different too.
My music is normally a bar of 6/4 then three bars of 4/4.
Weird huh?

saucysoonergal
5/2/2011, 09:28 AM
That is just stupid, Dyner. Howard wouldn't have Coke. He might have OVJ by the gallon, but no Coke.

delhalew
5/2/2011, 09:29 AM
It's not any one of you. Get a dozen of you Goobers talking about some crap nobody cares about, in the middle of a thread about something else...that ****s up everybody's ability to read and enjoy a thread.

A little consideration for the group as whole doesn't seem like to much to ask.

olevetonahill

No, It wasnt here ;)

DIB
honest question. if he had a kilo of coke at his house, and the DEA came and took thta away, would you make the same post?

why, or why not?

I would. Every kilo seized drives up the price for the rest of us. Plus, I mean, it's not cool to take a man's stash.

SoCaliSooner
5/2/2011, 09:30 AM

I think both "groups" like being buttholes, but if it's coming from somebody you've known for years, you laugh and fire back. People jump in, act the same but new groups don't know any history or jokes..so there's friction. It will pass as some get immune to the bait so the other guy stops fishing....people will go on summer vacations and unwind, start BBQing and enjoying the summer, fall camp will start and jersey/ jorted up people will flock to Norman for fan day, then football will be here and all will be right.

Bourbon St Sooner
5/2/2011, 09:30 AM
Hell had him dayum near 3 years, Maybe another 5 er 6 he'd a been big enough to eat.

What was funny as hell to me
was there were 3 of em. And they O/S yellin , Im lookin fer clothes and **** . They had their hands on their guns when I went O/S:D

Guess they heard about the Vet :cool:

Don't you live in the Jack Fork mountains? There's a little reputation to folks from that area not liking outsiders, gov't agents and what not. I'm surprised you didn't call the militia out and go Ruby Ridge on em.

sanantoniosooner
5/2/2011, 09:31 AM
It's not any one of you. Get a dozen of you Goobers talking about some crap nobody cares about, in the middle of a thread about something else...that ****s up everybody's ability to read and enjoy a thread.

A little consideration for the group as whole doesn't seem like to much to ask.

In all my years around here, this describes a typical thread.

We are just more tolerant of this process if we happen to like the topic of interruption or the person doing the interrupting.

Aldebaran
5/2/2011, 09:32 AM
Are there any other illegal activities you are aware of that Howard has been involved in saucysoonergal???

:pop:

Jammin'
5/2/2011, 09:33 AM

We are just more tolerant of this process if we happen to like the topic of interruption or the person doing the interrupting.

I'll be in San Antonio Weds through Sat. FYI.

sanantoniosooner
5/2/2011, 09:34 AM
I'll be in San Antonio Weds through Sat. FYI.

I'll keep my eye out for the black person.

delhalew
5/2/2011, 09:36 AM
Are there any other illegal activities you are aware of that Howard has been involved in saucysoonergal???

You're not funny. Really. Trust me.

saucysoonergal
5/2/2011, 09:36 AM

He likes a little green stuff too. ;)

Jammin'
5/2/2011, 09:37 AM
I'll keep my eye out for the black person.

Why? oh yeah, right, about that...

dynersooner
5/2/2011, 09:37 AM
That is just stupid, Dyner. Howard wouldn't have Coke. He might have OVJ by the gallon, but no Coke.

so an illegal alligator is ok, but illegal narcotics are not?

im just tyring to figure out how you decide which rules to abide by, and which ones are OK to break. since it seems like you are making most of them up as you go, im just trying play nice, and get as much information as possible on your posting habbits, so as not to get the Hammero de Bano.

saucysoonergal
5/2/2011, 09:39 AM
Dyner, why do you hate my Spek? I guess you don't want anymore. Problem solved.

Aldebaran
5/2/2011, 09:40 AM

Really? I snickered when I wrote it. I don't usually do that unless it's funny.

The
5/2/2011, 09:40 AM

You have no sense of humor. Really. Trust me.

jk the sooner fan
5/2/2011, 09:41 AM
I think both "groups" like being buttholes, but if it's coming from somebody you've known for years, you laugh and fire back. People jump in, act the same but new groups don't know any history or jokes..so there's friction. It will pass as some get immune to the bait so the other guy stops fishing....people will go on summer vacations and unwind, start BBQing and enjoying the summer, fall camp will start and jersey/ jorted up people will flock to Norman for fan day, then football will be here and all will be right.

yep, exactly

Jammin'
5/2/2011, 09:44 AM
so an illegal alligator is ok, but illegal narcotics are not?

im just tyring to figure out how you decide which rules to abide by, and which ones are OK to break. since it seems like you are making most of them up as you go, im just trying play nice, and get as much information as possible on your posting habbits, so as not to get the Hammero de Bano.

dyner, did you call the popo? Your righteousness seems to say so.

Romulus
5/2/2011, 09:45 AM

Thats odd, I laugh at his/ her posts daily.

Romulus
5/2/2011, 09:46 AM
Dyner is the popo

Aldebaran
5/2/2011, 09:47 AM
For anyone who has a reasonable sense of humor. Anything you use the name Howard in is automatically funny.

http://misspentmidtwenties.files.wordpress.com/2010/02/a70-3478.jpg

Amiryte????

Jammin'
Dyner is the popo

OH NOES!!! I need to edit some **** on the other board. be back later.

dynersooner
Dyner, why do you hate my Spek? I guess you don't want anymore. Problem solved.

i can honestly say i have no idea what that means.

where can i go to see what i dont want anymore?

TIA.

ps, am i special, or do you throw your spek around to any ol boy???

delhalew
5/2/2011, 09:49 AM
Thats odd, I laugh at his/ her posts daily.

And if you laughed at that one, you too are scumbag.

saucysoonergal
5/2/2011, 09:50 AM
I am the one person who has always been nice to you new people. You are a nut dyner and I can see why people don't like you guys. good bye.putting dyner on ignore.

DIB
5/2/2011, 09:51 AM
For anyone who has a reasonable sense of humor. Anything you use the name Howard in is automatically funny.

http://misspentmidtwenties.files.wordpress.com/2010/02/a70-3478.jpg

Amiryte????

I watched the crap out of that movie, as a young'un. I am afraid to rewatch it now, because I am sure that it will not be nearly as good as I remember.

Romulus
Not sure which posts exactly you are talking about, but please confirm with the mods

The
Tragic Love?

Romulus
5/2/2011, 09:52 AM
Saucy I like you, Dyner is a raging dick

saucysoonergal
Saucy I like you, Dyner is a raging dick

Apparently. I like you too!

delhalew
Not sure which posts exactly you are talking about, but please confirm with the mods

Please suck my ***.

The
5/2/2011, 09:53 AM
Please suck my ***.

You want homosex with Rom?

saucysoonergal
5/2/2011, 09:53 AM
I think it is funny he thinks I can ban him... ;)

DIB
5/2/2011, 09:54 AM

Who doesn't? Have you seen his abs?

Romulus
5/2/2011, 09:56 AM

He did say please

The
5/2/2011, 09:57 AM
He did say please

Politeness gets you far in this world.

Romulus
5/2/2011, 09:57 AM
I think it is funny he thinks I can ban him... ;)

BANE HIM
Dewwwww itttt!

jk the sooner fan
5/2/2011, 09:58 AM
I am afraid to rewatch it now, because I am sure that it will not be nearly as good as I remember.

fear not - it is cinematic genius

Jammin'
5/2/2011, 09:59 AM
I am the one person who has always been nice to you new people. You are a nut dyner and I can see why people don't like you guys. good bye.putting dyner on ignore.

don't lump dyner in with us, none of us like him either.

saucysoonergal
5/2/2011, 10:04 AM
Okay, then. I won't. :D

DIB
5/2/2011, 10:05 AM

Dyner was the one that told all the OUI refuges to post here.

saucysoonergal
5/2/2011, 10:05 AM
fear not - it is cinematic genius

Like Mork and Mindy? :rolleyes:

olevetonahill
5/2/2011, 10:06 AM

After all the dayum trouble Ive been in lately, I wont even spit on the ground. Matter fact Ima be singing in the church choir next week.:cool:

Jammin'
5/2/2011, 10:06 AM
Dyner was the one that told all the OUI refuges to post here.

dyner also told Kennedy he had nothing to fear in Texas.

The
5/2/2011, 10:07 AM
After all the dayum trouble Ive been in lately, I wont even spit on the ground. Matter fact Ima be singing in the church choir next week.:cool:

Can you sing?

dynersooner

agreed. please dont lump me in with "them"...

Mississippi Sooner
I watched the crap out of that movie, as a young'un. I am afraid to rewatch it now, because I am sure that it will not be nearly as good as I remember.

Can't speak for the whole movie, but I'm pretty sure Lea does have one scene that stands the test of time.

DIB
5/2/2011, 10:08 AM

I would tell you to let Jammin hold your stash, but last time I did that half of it was gone by the time I got it back.

olevetonahill
5/2/2011, 10:09 AM
Can you sing?

Well hell, If i sing off key can I get arrested for that to?:eek:

DIB
5/2/2011, 10:10 AM
dyner also told Kennedy he had nothing to fear in Texas.

He also told OJ that Nicole was sleeping around.

Romulus
5/2/2011, 10:10 AM
Dyner is President of the Jeff Capel fan club

Jammin'
5/2/2011, 10:14 AM
I would tell you to let Jammin hold your stash, but last time I did that half of it was gone by the time I got it back.

YOu said you'd be gone a few hours. YOu came back 8 months later.

DIB
5/2/2011, 10:14 AM
Dyner told Mark Bradley that a USC player had touched the ball, so he should pick up the punt.

JDMT
5/2/2011, 10:30 AM
I have the diabetus.

The
5/2/2011, 10:31 AM
I have the diabetus.

You should have Wilford Brimley as your avatar. Not that homosex John Wayne.

Jammin'
5/2/2011, 10:31 AM
dyner believes bread and butter, when dropped, always lands butter side up.

jk the sooner fan
5/2/2011, 10:36 AM
dyner believes bread and butter, when dropped, always lands butter side up.

what would happen, if you tied a piece of buttered toast to a cat's back - and dropped the cat from a height?

Jammin'
5/2/2011, 10:37 AM
what would happen, if you tied a piece of buttered toast to a cat's back - and dropped the cat from a height?

I wanna know...

saucysoonergal

I tried it with a Golden Retriever and it landed butter-side down.

Jammin'

I think I see the doggone flaw in your plan.

jk the sooner fan
5/2/2011, 10:38 AM

ok but there is no old saying that a golden retriever will always land on its feet

saucysoonergal
5/2/2011, 10:38 AM
Oooops, my bad. ;)

pphilfran
5/2/2011, 10:45 AM
For all of those needing closure you can blame me...I have broad shoulders and a weak mind....

soonerchk
5/2/2011, 10:46 AM

Another case of Us vs Them. Of course, that's from the perspective of a Them

No knob gobbling, but you have apparently been fingered. AND YOU DIDN'T EVEN TELL US!

For realz, most of the IWers are too busy amusing/touching themselves to get someone in trouble like that. Flaming poo bags are more their style anyway. They seem to have been trying to play nice over here. I'm even willing to admit they are my "peeps."

Truth. Most of us are *******s, but we aren't calling the cops type *******s.

The IW was created during one the many OUI moves to a new platform. The charming OUI customer service that OUI folks know and love drove a sizable portion to bail out (just like this last move). The IW was like landtheives (only cooler and no pedo mods [I type with no knowledge]). But there was trouble in paradise (like there usually is).

ok, my mistake - i thought it was a mass defection because of the way the board was moderated - and the move was like a bunch of pilgrims landing on the cyber plymouth rock so they could post with as much freedom as they wanted

Nothing to do with moderation and everything to do with Brian Bishop calling us worthless posters. My defection also came from James Hale constantly PMing me about questioning his skilz. That is actually true.

Exactly. Us vs. Them

Romulus
5/2/2011, 10:51 AM
I see this more as the Greasers vs The Socias

The
5/2/2011, 10:51 AM

That's just because you are a moron.

soonerchk
5/2/2011, 10:52 AM

3g is going to be pissed that you blew her cover. She has been developing the cult of Socali for years.

Seriously peeps, this is completely true. Socali spek is a dime a dozen, but 3g spek is rare like gold and twice as valuable.

Romulus
5/2/2011, 10:53 AM
^^^^^
Dick,!!!

Jammin'
you can't call chk a dick rom. poor show.

Romulus
^^^^^
Dick,!!!

Mods please move this under The's post
Tia

Jammin'
5/2/2011, 10:54 AM
you can't call chk a dick rom. poor show.

Mod's please move this under rom's post and change "chk" to "The".

Tia.

SoCaliSooner

Don't tempt me to do things for the Internet. I'll find a cat.

Ike

This is really how airplanes work. All that gibberish about airflow and lift and whatnot is just to throw people off.

JDMT
5/2/2011, 10:55 AM

That's just because you are a moron.

^^^^^
Dick,!!!

I'm gonna bane you both if you two don't get along.

The
5/2/2011, 10:55 AM

Yea Wilford!

jk the sooner fan
5/2/2011, 10:56 AM
Don't tempt me to do things for the Internet. I'll find a cat.

you already have the video camera

this needs to be answered.....what hits the floor - cat paws or buttered toast?

jk the sooner fan
5/2/2011, 10:57 AM
This is really how airplanes work. All that gibberish about airflow and lift and whatnot is just to throw people off.

if Bernoulli only knew......

dynersooner
5/2/2011, 11:16 AM

ALL THIS INFIGHTING IS TEARING US APART!!!

Jammin'
5/2/2011, 11:17 AM
ALL THIS INFIGHTING IS TEARING US APART!!!

Who is this "us" you speak of, lone wolf.

Romulus
5/2/2011, 11:18 AM
My eyes are wet

Aldebaran
5/2/2011, 11:20 AM
I'll just leave this here...

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e118/Ald3baran/gifs/29734.gif

Romulus
5/2/2011, 11:21 AM

That should bring Stevo to the board

jk the sooner fan
5/2/2011, 11:23 AM

somebody get ahold of socali's neighbors and tell them to secure their cats...

Jammin'
5/2/2011, 11:23 AM

Is this place friendly to horses?

Romulus
5/2/2011, 11:24 AM
Is this place friendly to horses?

Definitely a question for the mods

Sooner in Tampa
5/2/2011, 11:25 AM

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

dynersooner
5/2/2011, 11:25 AM
^^^thanks

mods, that was not intended for the thread squatter known as "Tampa"

that was rom;s thakns, and you know it!!!

Romulus
5/2/2011, 11:27 AM
^^^thanks

mods, that was not intended for the thread squatter known as "Tampa"

that was rom;s thakns, and you know it!!!

Don't worry about it, the mods will make the appropriate adjustments