PDA

View Full Version : The state of Maryland is strange

SoonerNate
4/29/2011, 10:37 PM
I'm up here for family business and needless to say I pull into a gas station to buy a sixer and guess what... Only liquor stores sell alcohol here. So I drive north to a store that sells it, put a sixer of Coors Light on the counter and little did I realize, they are 10 ounce cans.

That's right, they don't sell sixers in 12 ounces unless they are bottles. WTF?

This **** is strange. Oklahoma sucks because it's 3.2 but then again they have something on us in Florida as you can't buy 30 packs down there.

I say make it federally regulated, all 6 point beer available everywhere as well as in 30 packs.

Mjcpr
4/29/2011, 10:49 PM
The real question is why are you only buying 6?

delhalew
4/29/2011, 11:37 PM
If you are drinking Coors Light, you may as well clear your calender, and buy that thirty pack. If you **** often enough, you might get a buzz before reaching full capacity.

SteelCitySooner
4/30/2011, 02:22 AM
I never had a prob buying my beer in Maryland... Where the heck you at?

StoopTroup
4/30/2011, 12:50 PM
Metric System. :D

yermom
4/30/2011, 01:20 PM
if your preference is Coors light in cans, i'm afraid i lost interest in the rest of the story

diverdog
5/1/2011, 12:54 PM
I never had a prob buying my beer in Maryland... Where the heck you at?

No kidding. I buy booze there all the time and I have never run into his situation.

RacerX
5/1/2011, 08:27 PM
if your preference is Coors light in cans, i'm afraid i lost interest in the rest of the story

Word.

saucysoonergal
5/2/2011, 09:04 AM
What do Coors light and sex in a canoe have in common?

They are both f'in close to water

I'll be here all week and don't forget to tip the waitresses.

Pogue Mahone
5/2/2011, 09:26 AM
Montgomery County, just outside DC, is strange. Baltimore is strange, too, but in the best way possible.

texaspokieokie
5/2/2011, 09:30 AM
for those who don't like coors lite (or any other brand), i suggest not drinking it.

maybe it's all water, but it does have same alcohol content as other domestic brands. i've had it in tx & ok and it will **** you up !!!
:P