PDA

View Full Version : At the Royal Wedding

picasso
4/29/2011, 09:48 AM
How many people you think smelt of cabbage?

Romulus
4/29/2011, 09:52 AM
I LOVE cabbage and bacon

NormanPride
4/29/2011, 10:11 AM
Well if one person smells like it, the whole group does. Sad...

Mississippi Sooner
4/29/2011, 10:18 AM
Did anyone have the courtesy to bring a shrubbery?

Howzit
4/29/2011, 10:40 AM
How many people you think smelt of cabbage?

I bet the cloud of bangers and mash flatulence drifting through the crowd was palpable.

Jammin'
4/29/2011, 10:40 AM
I noticed William looked a lot like the pi ss boy.

StoopTroup
4/29/2011, 11:05 AM
Now that poor girl is going to realize he's gonna get balder, fatter and more disgusting to her than he ever has been to her. She will one day wake up as she realizes he just violated her and treated her like a pig before he slathers his fatness from on top of her and onto a polo horse and on to a pub with brother and pints until he returns home smelling like a pig and ready to jump her holiness again before the next cricket match.

sooner59
4/29/2011, 11:07 AM
Well said chap. Righto!

3rdgensooner
4/29/2011, 11:09 AM
Now that poor girl is going to realize he's gonna get balder, fatter and more disgusting to her than he ever has been to her. She will one day wake up as she realizes he just violated her and treated her like a pig before he slathers his fatness from on top of her and onto a polo horse and on to a pub with brother and pints until he returns home smelling like a pig and ready to jump her holiness again before the next cricket match.Why should her marriage be different. She at least gets royal benefits.

Position Limit
4/29/2011, 11:15 AM
Now that poor girl is going to realize he's gonna get balder, fatter and more disgusting to her than he ever has been to her. She will one day wake up as she realizes he just violated her and treated her like a pig before he slathers his fatness from on top of her and onto a polo horse and on to a pub with brother and pints until he returns home smelling like a pig and ready to jump her holiness again before the next cricket match.

she'll crap out a couple of kids and split with some royal assets within 5 years. he'll start thowing dirty leg with a cousin with just as shallow of a genepool as himself.

dynersooner
4/29/2011, 11:18 AM
At the Oklihomi State Fair

How many people you think smelt of bar-bee-queue?

picasso
4/29/2011, 12:20 PM
Last night was the wee willy wonka show?

Didest anyone see them driving off this morn? I was hoping to see a gent holding up a writing sign that readeth You Can Do It!

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
4/29/2011, 12:22 PM
How many people you think smelt of cabbage?UGH! Was kimchee on the menu?