PDA

View Full Version : DeVante Harris CB Mesquite TX

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
4/28/2011, 08:58 PM
Our latest guy, committed today. At present, he's a three-star
http://oklahoma.scout.com/a.z?s=146&p=8&c=1&nid=4956212

sooner518
4/28/2011, 09:32 PM
cool offer from Stanford. must be a smart dude.

IronHorseSooner
4/29/2011, 08:08 AM
Hey, LSU and Miss St. looked at him. That alone must mean that he is SEC fast!!!

oudavid1
4/29/2011, 11:24 AM
I like his size. That alone is a win.

Mad Dog Madsen
4/29/2011, 02:40 PM
I like his size. That alone is a win.

Just wish my wife would think the same... :(

oudavid1
4/29/2011, 03:18 PM
Just wish my wife would think the same... :(

There are pills for that you know.

picasso
4/29/2011, 04:41 PM
Hey, LSU and Miss St. looked at him. That alone must mean that he is SEC fast!!!

Legit 4.4 according to radio recruiting nerd.

Mjcpr
4/29/2011, 07:58 PM
Our latest guy, committed today. At present, he's a three-star
http://oklahoma.scout.com/a.z?s=146&p=8&c=1&nid=4956212

In his pic, he looks like he's about 13 years old. Man, I'm getting to be an old bastard. :(

Big D Sooner
4/30/2011, 04:59 PM
Anyone else concerned about recruiting? I know it is early but these guys commit early these days. We seem to be getting beaten out by teams like TCU that used to not compete with us. Also, we don't seem to be getting any big time front 7 players or OLinemen (other than Marrs). I was looking at rivals and the only really highly rated DE went to Fla State (it's a kid from Denton).

picasso
4/30/2011, 05:06 PM
Anyone else concerned about recruiting? I know it is early but these guys commit early these days. We seem to be getting beaten out by teams like TCU that used to not compete with us. Also, we don't seem to be getting any big time front 7 players or OLinemen (other than Marrs). I was looking at rivals and the only really highly rated DE went to Fla State (it's a kid from Denton).

No.

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
4/30/2011, 05:15 PM
Anyone else concerned about recruiting? I know it is early but these guys commit early these days. We seem to be getting beaten out by teams like TCU that used to not compete with us. Also, we don't seem to be getting any big time front 7 players or OLinemen (other than Marrs). I was looking at rivals and the only really highly rated DE went to Fla State (it's a kid from Denton).I' think it's early to say for sure, but I am a bit uneasy about it. I believe it's hurt us more than I thought it would to lose to Lassie aggy last yr.

oudavid1
4/30/2011, 05:55 PM
My opinion is

You know what kills recruiting? Good recruiting.
What kid (who is not a big OU guy to begin with) is going to want come ride the bench at OU next year?
I think the only reason we have to worry is the fact that we are so "loaded" that it might hurt us this year.
But hopefully we have enough success (natty) that it won't even mater.

But thats just my humble opinion.

TahoeSOONER
5/5/2011, 10:30 AM

Not worried about recruiting just because OU is still winning Championships.

If OU gets another Big 12 title, and #8 would help, the recruits will come to play at OU.

Mad Dog Madsen
5/5/2011, 10:42 AM
As long as we win, the good players will keep coming here. The best players see the field no matter who they are...

yankee
5/6/2011, 12:58 AM

We're Oklahoma. So no, I'm not the least bit concerned.

northspeter
5/6/2011, 02:57 PM
limited amount of 'ships + limited amount of offers = limited amount of commits...

SoonerofAlabama
5/16/2011, 09:08 PM
Good height. Might need to bulk up a bit. Also we will always have good recruiting as long as there are more Ws than Ls on the board at the end of the year. But... A National Title definitely wouldn't hurt.