PDA

View Full Version : Should Be An Interesting "60 Minutes"

soonercruiser
4/28/2011, 08:01 PM
CBS Reporter Talks About Her Assault While Reporting on Uprisings in Egypt
Published April 28, 2011
Associated Press

NEW YORK -- CBS correspondent Lara Logan says she believed she was going to die while she was being sexually assaulted and beaten in Egypt's Tahrir Square.

Logan speaks out Sunday on CBS' "60 Minutes" about the assault, which happened while she was reporting on that country's political uprising. She was set upon by a mob of several hundred men.

She said in an interview with Scott Pelley that "there was no doubt in my mind that I was in the process of dying. I thought not only am I going to die, but it's going to be just a torturous death that's going to go on forever."

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2011/04/28/cbs-reporter-talks-assault-reporting-uprisings-egypt/?test=latestnews

Maybe CBS can interview a couple of the assailants?
(I'm sure they are good Muslims)

delhalew
4/28/2011, 08:08 PM
Maybe CBS can interview a couple of the assailants?
(I'm sure they are good Muslims)

Sorry, cruiser. Those guys are busy beating the Christians with the stones to stay in Egypt. Their quest for democracy warms the heart.

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
4/29/2011, 12:45 AM
Gosh what will the democracy-yearning, freedom loving "Rebels" do when they have taken over all the Mideast and N. Africa?

sooner59
4/29/2011, 02:15 AM
:sad face:

:embarassed:

:angry:

!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whet
4/29/2011, 07:55 AM
The term used in the story was "hand raped" by the mob.

KantoSooner
4/29/2011, 08:40 AM
Every time I see the typical, pouty-faced young Middle Eastern male, I wonder, what must it be like to wake up every day contemplating the inescapable fact that your entire civilization has done nothing of which to be proud for almost 1,000 years.
I mean, seriously, if a magic wand could somehow make the entire Arab people disappear at midnight, would anyone notice? Would there be any, ANY, loss to mankind?
Other than their propensity to violence, and a seemingly inexaustable appetite for the creation of violent, misogynistic cults, they are not only beneath contempt, they are beneath notice.

SoCaliSooner
4/29/2011, 08:54 AM
The term used in the story was "hand raped" by the mob.

When I heard she "sustained a brutal sexual assault" it sounded bad. The more that comes out it sounds this situation was inflated for either ratings or journalistic street cred.

delhalew
4/29/2011, 09:05 AM
When I heard she "sustained a brutal sexual assault" it sounded bad. The more that comes out it sounds this situation was inflated for either ratings or journalistic street cred.

So...being fisted doesn't sound so bad to you? I'm sure someone can accommodate you.

jkjsooner
4/29/2011, 09:06 AM

Are you seriously questioning her reaction to being "hand raped" by a mob of men? I guess some people just have to have an opinion on everything.

I'll also point out that many conservatives criticized CBS for not initially reporting this incident. Apparently you have to walk a tightrope to avoid criticism on these matters.

Romulus
4/29/2011, 09:19 AM
Has the fisting been proven as fact?

OutlandTrophy
4/29/2011, 09:23 AM
sounds like someone grabbed her tittays

SoCaliSooner
4/29/2011, 09:23 AM
Are you seriously questioning her reaction to being "hand raped" by a mob of men? I guess some people just have to have an opinion on everything.

I'll also point out that many conservatives criticized CBS for not initially reporting this incident. Apparently you have to walk a tightrope to avoid criticism on these matters.

I think she was groped and fondled. That's bad, but throwing out "hand raped" is just vague enough to make some think she was Cookie Monster to some Arabs Jim Henson.

delhalew
4/29/2011, 09:24 AM
Has the fisting been proven as fact?

I got fisting from hand rape. It's not as though the media will say fisting. The words brutal and violent sort of lead you there. I haven't seen the medical report, but I'm not gonna call here a liar. There should be no shortage of witnesses since she was rescued before they killed her.

delhalew
4/29/2011, 09:28 AM
I think she was groped and fondled. That's bad, but throwing out "hand raped" is just vague enough to make some think she was Cookie Monster to some Arabs Jim Henson.

In what universe do the words brutal, violent, and hand rape lead you to fondling. You do realize that rape is like eating a bowl of cheerios part of the world.

thecynic
4/29/2011, 09:31 AM
hand raped sounds funny. fisted by an angry mob sounds worser.

OutlandTrophy
4/29/2011, 09:32 AM
but fisted by a midget sounds funny

SoCaliSooner
4/29/2011, 09:33 AM
In what universe do the words brutal, violent, and hand rape lead you to fondling. You do realize that rape is like eating a bowl of cheerios part of the world.

I also heard it was a mob of over 200 guys taking turns....then it came out it lasted 20 minutes. Doing the math leaves little time for all that munkeyrumble.

Ever seen a woman gang raped for real? The last place you'll see her is giving interviews about it, often even to police or paramedics, let alone on TV.

thecynic
4/29/2011, 09:34 AM
but fisted by a midget sounds funny

If I had to be fisted, and thank god I don't, I would pick a midget.

Romulus
4/29/2011, 09:34 AM
Did hear the term donkey punch being thrown around

oudavid1
4/29/2011, 09:36 AM
There is a reason why men usually do this job. Because no one wants to rape us. They want to just kill us.

The reason why that is ok is because if a man goes over there he is going to come back dead or alive. No speculation. No bias. Not to mention its just not as sad.

jk the sooner fan
4/29/2011, 09:37 AM
I got fisting from hand rape. It's not as though the media will say fisting. The words brutal and violent sort of lead you there. I haven't seen the medical report, but I'm not gonna call here a liar. There should be no shortage of witnesses since she was rescued before they killed her.

they might say digital penetration

rape is a legal term that means penetration of the vagina with the penis - period

there is no such thing as "hand rape" - it's merely a sexual assault, and the use of such a term is done only to grab headlines and sell newspapers

jk the sooner fan
4/29/2011, 09:37 AM
I also heard it was a mob of over 200 guys taking turns....then it came out it lasted 20 minutes. Doing the math leaves little time for all that munkeyrumble.

Ever seen a woman gang raped for real? The last place you'll see her is giving interviews about it, often even to police or paramedics, let alone on TV.

precisely

delhalew
4/29/2011, 09:42 AM

Right. I thought you were a moron last time you said this. Do you think they all got a nut. No dude wait, its still my turn. It possible they rotated quit quickly, in order to let more of these ****ing cockroaches the opportunity to show their distaste for the infidel.

When a crowd of men chanting Jew, want to inflict pain "hand rape" sounds very practical.

I think honestly that it is disgusting that all you have ever had to say about this is to question her character and motives. It makes me almost as sick as the story itself.

jk the sooner fan
4/29/2011, 09:45 AM
heaven forbid anybody question the actual facts, for fear of getting in the way of a good rage

Romulus
I srsly doubt any of them busted a nut

delhalew
they might say digital penetration

rape is a legal term that means penetration of the vagina with the penis - period

there is no such thing as "hand rape" - it's merely a sexual assault, and the use of such a term is done only to grab headlines and sell newspapers

Well then, if all they did was stick their fingers in her than its no big deal. I'm sure they were gentle.

jk the sooner fan
4/29/2011, 09:46 AM
Well then, if all they did was stick their fingers in her than its no big deal. I'm sure they were gentle.

i never said they were gentle - nor did i discount the act of sexual assault

you seem to lump them together - and i'm sure that emotionally - they're all the same

legally and factually - they are not

SoCaliSooner
4/29/2011, 09:49 AM
I'll bet there's a dude she likes getting played. Case in point, I was banging this chick but after a while it was getting stale and I was about to dump her, she was also getting in trouble at work for missing work to hang out with me.

She knows it's all but over and I'm stuck on a 96 hour shift and am going to be off by 0700, by 0800 I will be at her door with her stuff and she can kick rocks. I get a call at the station from her. She's been attacked, is at the ER and wants me to leave work to come see her. I get over there and she's a mess. I don't get many details from her but she's talking to deputies, and a newspaper reporter.

I get her home, she doesn't want to talk about it, I am having second thoughts about dumping her....today, so she gets a reprieve. Her bosses now love her and life is good. That was until I found out her "attack" was her at a club with friends, she spilled some dudes drink, he got mad she slipped in it, cracked her head and face on a barstool and somebody tripped over her.

She played it for attention, sympathy from her bosses and a failed attempt to get a guy to stay by her side. I dumped her before the stitches were out.

Romulus
4/29/2011, 09:52 AM
I'm guessing the girl tripped on an Egyptian rug

thecynic
4/29/2011, 09:58 AM
I'm guessing the girl tripped on an Egyptian rug

if she would have stayed on it she could have flown away. darn the luck

C&CDean
4/29/2011, 10:19 AM
In all honesty, I can't blame the poor, dumb bastards. Here was a semi-attractive female ripe for the fondling. You seen them bow wows those boys go home to? There's a reason why they cover their heads. I'd finger **** jk before I'd hit one of those hairy-bellied broads.

SoCaliSooner
4/29/2011, 10:37 AM
I'd finger **** jk before I'd hit one of those hairy-bellied broads.

Odd you'd choose him over me, I keep in pretty good shape.

If any of those guys googled her name they'd know that she's not all that against married dudes putting it in her whilst in the desert.

Jammin'
4/29/2011, 10:39 AM
In all honesty, I can't blame the poor, dumb bastards. Here was a semi-attractive female ripe for the fondling. You seen them bow wows those boys go home to? There's a reason why they cover their heads. I'd finger **** jk before I'd hit one of those hairy-bellied broads.

Possibly your greatest post since teh merger.

jk the sooner fan
4/29/2011, 10:40 AM
Odd you'd choose him over me, I keep in pretty good shape.

If any of those guys googled her name they'd know that she's not all that against married dudes putting it in her whilst in the desert.

sometimes you choose "familiar" over "strange" ya know?

Howzit
4/29/2011, 10:59 AM
If I had to be fisted, and thank god I don't, I would pick a midget.

I would pick a bearded lady, because her fist may be really bristly and might tickle.

hawaii 5-0
4/29/2011, 11:02 AM
A gynecological exam with 499 second opinions?

I doubt it.

5-0

Trump/ Otter 2012

dynersooner
4/29/2011, 11:06 AM

ooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhheLLLLLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

dynersooner
4/29/2011, 11:09 AM
if one can be "hand-raped" can one also be "arabian-goggled against their will"???

StoopTroup
4/29/2011, 11:21 AM

When the next "merger" takes place, I think those merging here should be required to allow a midget to fist them. It would make for some really good website numbers if the videos could be posted in their own forum.

I mean...a good ole hand rape shouldn't be to much of a requirement. It's good enough for CBS, it's good enough for SoonerFans.

NormanPride
4/29/2011, 11:50 AM
I don't care if it was just a bunch of idiots going Night at the Roxbury on her - I feel bad for the girl. Nobody deserves that...

TheHumanAlphabet
4/29/2011, 12:40 PM
Every time I see the typical, pouty-faced young Middle Eastern male, I wonder, what must it be like to wake up every day contemplating the inescapable fact that your entire civilization has done nothing of which to be proud for almost 1,000 years.
I mean, seriously, if a magic wand could somehow make the entire Arab people disappear at midnight, would anyone notice? Would there be any, ANY, loss to mankind?
Other than their propensity to violence, and a seemingly inexaustable appetite for the creation of violent, misogynistic cults, they are not only beneath contempt, they are beneath notice.

^^^This. Good one Kanto!

TheHumanAlphabet
4/29/2011, 12:41 PM
sounds like someone grabbed her tittays

Just practicing for when they get the virgins...

TheHumanAlphabet
4/29/2011, 12:42 PM

Why the hell did CBS put her in that situation. I mean, there is the sense that one should be allowed to develop fully in their profession, however, her supervisor or company has the responsibility to exercise good judgement in placing people into situations that may not be a good fit...