4/27/2011, 08:01 PM
bitch please

soonercruiser
4/27/2011, 08:06 PM
Birth certificate please!
:D

SoCaliSooner
4/27/2011, 08:06 PM
I never ask God for a lighter load to carry, I ask for broader shoulders. Cynic, you should change your name to something positive, like..Optimist Prime

SoCaliSooner
4/27/2011, 08:08 PM
Birth certificate please!
:D

I will do better than that...

http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c285/fdmedictomc/helluvaman/badge2.jpg

ByrnHoustonsSweatyPalms
4/27/2011, 09:19 PM

I think we should name Dean as an honorary Kurt Russell, the highest honor that a message board mod can achieve.

Jammin'
4/27/2011, 09:27 PM
I think we should name Dean as an honorary Kurt Russell, the highest honor that a message board mod can achieve.

I'd vote for "Big Toe". He has to get champ posting here to be Russell.

(Definitions to avoid banning:
a. Big Toe: reference to Sargeant Hulka from Stripes.
b. champ: albino poster from the olden days. he pretends to know law now but is not a lawyer. Kinda like our bizarro world Nate. How he'd do this I have no idea but that's really the whole point in order to achieve such a level.
c. Russell: reference to the quoted post.
You are all very welcome. Go Thunder!)

jk the sooner fan
4/27/2011, 09:40 PM
http://www.morethings.com/fan/bill_murray/stripes/bill_murray-stripes1981-1450.jpg

SoCaliSooner
4/27/2011, 09:40 PM

Easy now. Let's not get way ahead of ourselves. Kurt Russell Elvis Bull McCaffrey is the first thing I see in my wallet. He's pure and can't be personified only by a fallible man. Have you lost your ever lovin mind?

dynersooner
4/28/2011, 09:07 AM

Engineer????

Beat it, NERD!!!!!

jk the sooner fan
4/28/2011, 09:16 AM

i prefer gold badges
http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f343/jksantee/IMAG0217.jpg

tator
4/28/2011, 09:26 AM
*sigh*

saucysoonergal
4/28/2011, 09:27 AM
JK is a fed and will kick all your arses!!!

jk the sooner fan
4/28/2011, 09:27 AM
JK is a fed and will kick all your arses!!!

socali would probably write me up for all those cords..big time fire hazard

OUDoc
4/28/2011, 09:40 AM
jk, print this off and put it in your wallet next to the badge.

http://content9.flixster.com/photo/11/31/95/11319539_gal.jpg

jk the sooner fan
4/28/2011, 09:40 AM
jk, print this off and put it in your wallet next to the badge.

http://content9.flixster.com/photo/11/31/95/11319539_gal.jpg

junior G-man in the HOUSE!!!!!!!!!

SoCaliSooner
4/28/2011, 09:43 AM
Engineer????

Beat it, NERD!!!!!

My new one says captain, but the bastards refused to put "America" after it.

i prefer gold badges

I'd let it slide knowing feds make turrible turrible wages and get shat upon and laughed at by po pos out here. It's not like the movies.

However, citizen, I will gladly accept your help.

jk the sooner fan
4/28/2011, 09:50 AM
well i'm in "civil law enforcement" these days.....no gun -and i had to wipe the dust off the badge before i snapped the picture

as for the wages, i'm doing ok....but i do miss the excitement from the Army CID days........sigh

JDMT
4/28/2011, 09:51 AM

i prefer gold badges

Who has the biggest pecker fight!!!! Round 1 DING DING!!!!

jk the sooner fan
4/28/2011, 09:52 AM
oh socali has big red trucks and a fire pole - he wins hands down

dynersooner
4/28/2011, 09:55 AM
hey jk, how many cereal box tops did you have to collect to get that super-secret badge?

on a side note, i can tell youre serious b/c you have a sig stamper that says "i have lots of papers to sign, and will NOT risk Carpal Tunnel Syndrome to sign them!!!"

jk the sooner fan
4/28/2011, 09:57 AM
hey jk, how many cereal box tops did you have to collect to get that super-secret badge?

on a side note, i can tell youre serious b/c you have a sig stamper that says "i have lots of papers to sign, and will NOT risk Carpal Tunnel Syndrome to sign them!!!"

actually that stamp says "Exhibit No."

and 100 box tops

The
4/28/2011, 09:58 AM
actually that stamp says "Exhibit No."

http://beta.defsounds.com/wp-content/uploads/xzibit.jpg

SoCaliSooner
4/28/2011, 10:31 AM
as for the wages, i'm doing ok....but i do miss the excitement from the Army CID days........sigh

Just how realistic is Mark Harmon in that role and how real is that show?

saucysoonergal
4/28/2011, 10:36 AM
Badges? We don't need no stinkin' badges!!!

jk the sooner fan
4/28/2011, 10:48 AM
Just how realistic is Mark Harmon in that role and how real is that show?

well, not very.....i can say this, during my tenure, i worked some really weird/unusual cases - stuff that would elicit a "wow" from most (aside from a firefighter in the Los Angeles area) - you'd be surprised at some of the stuff we investigated - and some of the stuff my counterparts did over in Afghanistan

murders, rapes (galore), suicides, a lot of deaths - soldiers are good at getting killed in some form or fashion - high $$ thefts and frauds (contract fraud against the Army is a CID issue)

after we bombed those caves in tora bora - we had CID agents collecting human flesh from the cave walls to take back for DNA comparison - apparently the gubmint has bin Laden's DNA

you could easily make episodes out of some of the cases i've worked or been associated with - but you'd have to glitz it up quite a bit to make it TV worthy

crime labs NEVER work as fast as they do on tv....and CID agents arent quite a godly as we'd like to think or as Harmon portrays

JDMT
4/28/2011, 10:49 AM
I miss being a cop.

Aldebaran
4/28/2011, 10:51 AM
Badges? We don't need no stinkin' badges!!!

But we do need a **** load of dimes!

jk the sooner fan
4/28/2011, 10:52 AM
i ran a drug team in Kentucky for a year - we bought dope (weed and rock) from civilians off post...worked with the locals A LOT.....have done quite a bit with FBI...I knew/had worked with one of the ATF agents killed during the raid against Koresh

i think the most interesting case i worked at Ft Hood was a soldier that stole 63 sets of night vision goggles and took them to a dealer in Alabama - he got rolled for them -and didnt get paid - many of those NVG's ended up in central america before some of them were recovered in a pretty cool UC investigation...i was only involved in the preliminary crime scene investigation as a task force took it over afterwards

it was a VERY cool job to have

Aldebaran
4/28/2011, 10:57 AM
Was that before or after you had a supervisor that liked to brush against you with her lumpy melons?

jk the sooner fan
4/28/2011, 10:58 AM
Was that before or after you had a supervisor that liked to brush against you with her lumpy melons?

that was after at the FAA - i left there in September

Jammin'
4/28/2011, 10:59 AM
i ran a drug team in Kentucky for a year - we bought dope (weed and rock) from civilians off post...worked with the locals A LOT.....have done quite a bit with FBI...I knew/had worked with one of the ATF agents killed during the raid against Koresh

We are soo similar. I roomed with a guy in college who ended up playing an ATF guy that gets killed in the movie about Koresh.

Soo yeah...

The
4/28/2011, 11:00 AM
that was after at the FAA - i left there in September

You change jobs as often as you change message boards.

jk the sooner fan
4/28/2011, 11:05 AM
You change jobs as often as you change message boards.

how do you figure? i did one for 21 years, another for 3 and now i'm where I'll likely retire from...

The
4/28/2011, 11:06 AM
how do you figure? i did one for 21 years, another for 3 and now i'm where I'll likely retire from...

You're retiring from message boards????? NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

I jk found you again! You can't leave yet.

saucysoonergal
4/28/2011, 11:14 AM
He can stay as long as no discussion of Golden Retrievers is allowed.

SoCaliSooner
4/28/2011, 11:15 AM
well, not very.....i can say this, during my tenure, i worked some really weird/unusual cases - stuff that would elicit a "wow" from most (aside from a firefighter in the Los Angeles area) - you'd be surprised at some of the stuff we investigated - and some of the stuff my counterparts did over in Afghanistan

murders, rapes (galore), suicides, a lot of deaths - soldiers are good at getting killed in some form or fashion - high $$ thefts and frauds (contract fraud against the Army is a CID issue)

after we bombed those caves in tora bora - we had CID agents collecting human flesh from the cave walls to take back for DNA comparison - apparently the gubmint has bin Laden's DNA

you could easily make episodes out of some of the cases i've worked or been associated with - but you'd have to glitz it up quite a bit to make it TV worthy

crime labs NEVER work as fast as they do on tv....and CID agents arent quite a godly as we'd like to think or as Harmon portrays

Seems like some interesting stuff. With all the cop/military cop/forensic shows the public thinks that cases can be solved in a few days and think there is a conspiracy against them if detectives haven't identified suspects and made arrests within hours. Not every crime scene is dusted for prints or swarmed over by dozens of forensic techs.

jk the sooner fan
4/28/2011, 11:17 AM
Seems like some interesting stuff. With all the cop/military cop/forensic shows the public thinks that cases can be solved in a few days and think there is a conspiracy against them if detectives haven't identified suspects and made arrests within hours. Not every crime scene is dusted for prints or swarmed over by dozens of forensic techs.

true......people also think that soldiers, by and large, are this group of honorable people incapable of some horrific acts

quite the contrary....

3rdgensooner
4/28/2011, 11:18 AM
Seems like some interesting stuff. With all the cop/military cop/forensic shows the public thinks that cases can be solved in a few days and think there is a conspiracy against them if detectives haven't identified suspects and made arrests within hours. Not every crime scene is dusted for prints or swarmed over by dozens of forensic techs.The public likes to be entertained. I'm pretty sure the majority understand that TV isn't real.

SoCaliSooner
4/28/2011, 11:20 AM
The public likes to be entertained. I'm pretty sure the majority understand that TV isn't real.

You should deal with the majority of the public. You're mind. It would be blown.

jk the sooner fan
4/28/2011, 11:22 AM
i didnt work the case - but there was a solder stationed in germany - that discovered his pregnant wife had been cheating with another soldier - pretty common occurance - except for how he handled it

if i remember right, he believed that the baby was the other guys - so he waited until his wife delivered and was in the hospital recovering

he approached the lover while he was in a phone booth - and stabbed him to death - and cut off his head - put the head in a gym bag and went to the hospital - and put the head on the little side table next to her bed

thats a juicy crime scene to work - the photos were interesting....

jk the sooner fan
4/28/2011, 11:23 AM
You should deal with the majority of the public. You're mind. It would be blown.

yep.......there's an endless supply of depravity

The
yep.......there's an endless supply of depravity

Can this be a gore thread now?

Aldebaran
bump.

3rdgensooner
4/28/2011, 11:24 AM
You should deal with the majority of the public. You're mind. It would be blown.Oh mah dear sir, puhleaze don't force me out of this bubble I live in.

The
4/28/2011, 11:25 AM
Oh mah dear sir, puhleaze don't force me out of this bubble I live in.

You live in a bubble.

jk the sooner fan
4/28/2011, 11:25 AM

imagine being suicidal.....while stationed in central texas.....in august

driving your pick up truck out in the middle of the woods - running the exhaust in the cab of your truck......it eases the pain you know

and not being found for three weeks......while the daily temperatures OUTSIDE the truck were 100+

soup and bones....we pulled him out and his foot stuck to the floor of the cab - inside his sock and shoe

jk the sooner fan
4/28/2011, 11:27 AM

orrrr better yet

be a ground guide between two M1 Abrams tanks - but stand between them when doing this - so that when the one starts turning on a dime - it pinches you between the other tank.....it's amazing what metal and force can do to the human body

Aldebaran
4/28/2011, 11:28 AM
That's enough to make Dr. Rosenrosen wanna pass the **** out.

The
4/28/2011, 11:29 AM
imagine being suicidal.....while stationed in central texas.....in august

driving your pick up truck out in the middle of the woods - running the exhaust in the cab of your truck......it eases the pain you know

and not being found for three weeks......while the daily temperatures OUTSIDE the truck were 100+

soup and bones....we pulled him out and his foot stuck to the floor of the cab - inside his sock and shoe
http://ragecomics.memebase.com/wp-content/themes/vip/cheezcommon2/ragecomic/packs/lust/images/FapFap.png

jk the sooner fan
4/28/2011, 11:29 AM
That's enough to make Dr. Rosenrosen wanna pass the **** out.

i've been to about 30 autopsies - that one i had to wear a mask - and i trashed the jeans and tshirt i wore

and the doctor stood over that mass of flesh with no mask .....truly disgusting

SoCaliSooner
4/28/2011, 11:33 AM
Oh mah dear sir, puhleaze don't force me out of this bubble I live in.

People think that what they see on CSI is based upon real tools, real technology and real equipment with gun toting CSI agents. They often believe these shows give one an inside look at how it really is, just with some dramatization.

Aldebaran
4/28/2011, 11:37 AM
Please tell us it's really technology stolen from the alien spaceships in Roswell. If you can work in "It's all anal probes these days. Anal probes and tricorders" that would be perfect.

*Just a little hopeful here.*

ByrnHoustonsSweatyPalms
4/28/2011, 01:19 PM
Please tell us it's really technology stolen from the alien spaceships in Roswell. If you can work in "It's all anal probes these days. Anal probes and tricorders" that would be perfect.

*Just a little hopeful here.*

I thought Aldebaran was the expert on anal probes?:confused:

soonerchk
4/28/2011, 01:21 PM
If jk and Socali can work together peacefully, then there's hope for peace throughout the message board lands!

Aldebaran
4/28/2011, 01:29 PM
I thought Aldebaran was the expert on anal probes?:confused:

I'm the expert at delivering anal probes to the hot ladies!

Oh yeah!!!!!!!!!!11

Dallasbabe
4/28/2011, 01:30 PM
Oh really?....

Aldebaran
4/28/2011, 01:31 PM
For realz.

Spring
4/28/2011, 01:32 PM
I'm the expert at delivering anal probes to the hot ladies!

Oh yeah!!!!!!!!!!11

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Aldebaran again.

Mississippi Sooner
4/28/2011, 01:33 PM
So, as soon as you open the back door to the little white clapboard house the smell hits you, and you have no doubt that the 80-something year old woman whose family just got around to reporting as missing (though no one had talked to her in over two weeks) is not going to be making Thanksgiving dinner this year. When the paramedic reaches to lift her body, her left arm pops off with a sound not unlike that of a roasted turkey leg being pulled from said Thanksgiving Day bird. Maggots spill out of the socket.

At that moment, it seems best to try to conjure up some really gross jokes to tell later about this moment. Otherwise you might lose your mind.

Aldebaran
4/28/2011, 01:36 PM
Thar she blows!

jk the sooner fan
4/28/2011, 01:36 PM
floaters are the best

delhalew
4/28/2011, 01:38 PM
The human head makes a most unsettling noise when crushed under a couple tons of pressure. Apparently, it can support that weight for a short period of time, but not long.

saucysoonergal
4/28/2011, 01:39 PM
floaters are the best

When the skin separates from the flesh, dang sexy!!!

jk the sooner fan
4/28/2011, 01:40 PM
When the skin separates from the flesh, dang sexy!!!

yes, just pull them out of the water in one piece - i dare you

i actually - along with 6 other agents - watched a guy cap himself - about 50 yards in front of us.....this was at fort hood....i swear that place is violence personified...

saucysoonergal
4/28/2011, 01:44 PM
I used to work Criminal appeals. It is amazing how many corpses you would see lying in front of early american style furniture, the Ethan Allen from the 70's stuff.

NormanPride
4/28/2011, 01:45 PM
This is an amazing thread.

The
4/28/2011, 01:46 PM

I know. I've already came twice, and it still won't go down.

soonerchk
4/28/2011, 01:46 PM

Amazing in that everyone is ignoring their message board loyalties to talk about dead bodies, or amazing in that I had to stop reading since I just had lunch?

NormanPride
4/28/2011, 01:48 PM
Amazing in that so many people here are used to the sights and smells of the recently and not so recently deceased.

jk the sooner fan
4/28/2011, 01:52 PM
Amazing in that so many people here are used to the sights and smells of the recently and not so recently deceased.

it doesnt take but one or two dead bodies to become numb to the whole thing

Mississippi Sooner
4/28/2011, 01:53 PM
When I was in high school we lived at Camp Goddard down south of Sulphur. This kid from a Nazarene church group drowned there one summer. He was in a place that no kids were supposed to be (banks were very steep), so it took a while to find his body. That's the first time I'd seen a drowning victim who'd been in the water for a while. It was not what I expected. TV and movies don't do it justice.

saucysoonergal
4/28/2011, 02:00 PM
it doesnt take but one or two dead bodies to become numb to the whole thing

What he said. Once you see a decapitated body, stuff doesn't bother you so much.

delhalew
4/28/2011, 02:04 PM

It's not something you forget. Ever.

SoCaliSooner
4/28/2011, 02:09 PM
Dead bodies don't bother me. The kid in the car who started the day on their way to school now ends it disfigured in a traffic collision or stuff like that is the stuff that can stick with you.

NormanPride
4/28/2011, 02:16 PM
I mean, I've seen stuff on film but I try very hard to not be involved in those kinds of things personally. I like my happy little world very much.

delhalew
4/28/2011, 02:18 PM
Dead bodies don't bother me. The kid in the car who started the day on their way to school now ends it disfigured in a traffic collision or stuff like that is the stuff that can stick with you.

I can honestly say I don't give a damn about a dead body. Watching a person die in front of you, and having no way to stop it, is the part I don't like. I've only seen two (I mean four:( people die, but neither one went easy.

Mississippi Sooner
4/28/2011, 02:21 PM
My sister in law decided to cap herself in front of my brother (her husband) and me about five years ago. The selfish thing she did and what it looked like, while gruesome, isn't what has stuck with me. The part that was hard to deal with was what it did to my brother. He said that for a long time, every time he closed his eyes he saw it again.

On the more macabre side, I found myself grateful that I'd taken her gun from her earlier in the day and hid it. We'll probably never know where she got the gun that she used, but it was only a .380 and didn't exit the other side of her skull. In the end, that made things a little better than they might have been.

jk the sooner fan
4/28/2011, 02:22 PM
yeah dead kids are definitely tough

a dude putting a 12 guage in his mouth is just messy

The
4/28/2011, 02:23 PM
My sister in law decided to cap herself in front of my brother (her husband) and me about five years ago. The selfish thing she did and what it looked like, while gruesome, isn't what has stuck with me. The part that was hard to deal with was what it did to my brother. He said that for a long time, every time he closed his eyes he saw it again.

On the more macabre side, I found myself grateful that I'd taken her gun from her earlier in the day and hid it. We'll probably never know where she got the gun that she used, but it was only a .380 and didn't exit the other side of her skull. In the end, that made things a little better than they might have been.

Christ

delhalew
4/28/2011, 02:24 PM
I mean, I've seen stuff on film but I try very hard to not be involved in those kinds of things personally. I like my happy little world very much.

I can identify with that. Nothing in my work makes me more likely to see such things. Once was dumb luck, and the other could be chalked up to some less than great decisions.

Actually my work makes it very likely to see such things, and I forgot about a couple that were work related, maybe you do get used to it.

delhalew
4/28/2011, 02:30 PM

Sorry for your bros loss. I was in a similar situation involving a shotgun. I have to assume that is much worse than had it been a small caliber.

Mississippi Sooner
4/28/2011, 02:34 PM
Sorry for your bros loss. I was in a similar situation involving a shotgun. I have to assume that is much worse than had it been a small caliber.

No doubt.

jk the sooner fan
4/28/2011, 02:42 PM
you want a vision that will ruin your day? imagine driving down a main road on an army installation - as you pass by a row of barracks buildings -and see what you think is a dummy hanging from a railing.....but its dark so you stop to check it out

annnnnnd its a soldier thats committed suicide - hanging there near the road for any passer by to see

i felt so bad for that poor woman that discovered him - she was a mess

The
4/28/2011, 02:44 PM
you want a vision that will ruin your day? imagine driving down a main road on an army installation - as you pass by a row of barracks buildings -and see what you think is a dummy hanging from a railing.....but its dark so you stop to check it out

annnnnnd its a soldier thats committed suicide - hanging there near the road for any passer by to see

i felt so bad for that poor woman that discovered him - she was a mess

My High School spanish teacher came home from work one day to find his 15 year old son hanging from a tree in his front yard.

jk the sooner fan
4/28/2011, 02:47 PM
My High School spanish teacher came home from work one day to find his 15 year old son hanging from a tree in his front yard.

man that sucks - my high school had a rash of suicides a couple years after i graduated that got national attention

i cant imagine what a parent goes thru after something like that

ByrnHoustonsSweatyPalms
4/28/2011, 02:53 PM
This one time at band camp,,,,,,,,,,,,

SoonerLVZ
4/28/2011, 02:55 PM
My brother is a funeral director, the worst he said was having to do a pick up in August, 110+ heat. A old man died on a second floor of a barn, he was living there. Had no family, no one noticed for a month. He used coffee grounds with his mask, and hasn't been able to drink coffee since.

My grandmothers third husband (other two had died years earlier from cancer) decided to kill himself in front of her and my aunt, just walked into the room, didn't say anything and pulled the trigger. He used a revolver, but it didn't do the job. He was lifeflighted out and lived for 3 days afterwords. He didn't have any insurance so grandma had to pay for everything. Weird thing was that he had three bullets in the gun, I guess he changed his mind when he walked into the room.

StoopTroup
4/28/2011, 02:55 PM
16 years Old. Dad gets a call to go to the ER. He takes me with him. We get there and they are bringing in the patient. I get to stay. I'm told to stand against the wall and stay there until someone comes to get me. I did. The guy is brought in and he is D-R-U-N-K! He also had wrecked his car. When he did...he hit the steering wheel with his nose. It was ripped from his face. It is attached a bit up on his forehead and there is a huge hole in his face where his nose was.

Since he is drunk....he can't have a General Anesthetic. Dad and a Nurse start cleaning up his face and he starts groaning and moaning until it gets so bad he's yelling. He starts to act like an ******* and orderlies start to hold him down as Dad is gonna need to reattach the dudes nose. I'm asked to hold one of his legs. There is another guy on his other leg and another on his left arm. The right one is taped to his Body so Dad can get closer to his face with the scope. Dad begins to stitch up the interior part of the nose first and the the outside parts.

I forget how long we were there holding him but there were some breaks and a couple is discussions if if was possible to wait 24 hours to stitch him up the rest of the way because....he wasn't exactly taking it all to well. :D

Anyway...Dad finished him up constructively and a few months later did a bit more reconstructive plastic surgery on him to help with his breathing.

Freaky things happen when you are driving drunk.

It was much worse than this....

http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/42410000/jpg/_42410675_iqbalbody_ap.jpg

DRLSooner
4/28/2011, 03:23 PM
This thread is awesome and troubling at the same time. I enjoy reading this **** (am I messed up in the head?). I know I'm gonna have trouble sleeping tonight.

SoCalis comment regarding a kiddo driving innocently to school and becoming dis-figured in an accident makes me hope my 8 year-old girl never wants to leave mom and dads house. Literally. That is some seriously troubling ****.

AlboSooner
4/28/2011, 03:27 PM
Reminds me when I took human anatomy, and we had to study teh brain. The TA cut the skull with a dremel, and the skull burned and created small particles of skull-dust. We all breathed it in, and molecules of that stuff went in our lungs, fell on our lips, dissolved in our saliva, so technically we consumed human remains. Skull burning = Doritos Chip smell.

Mississippi Sooner
4/28/2011, 03:28 PM
I will say I have a few more stories that I could tell, but I won't. I don't want people to think that someone turns up dead wherever I go, as much as it seemed like it a few years back. Hell, I've never even been in a combat zone.

I will say that I begged off when they were asking for volunteers to look for those three women who were in the trailer that got blown away up in the northern part of the county yesterday. They eventually found the bodies in the woods. I've become jaded to it, but I'd rather not see it anymore if I don't have to.

jk the sooner fan
4/28/2011, 03:29 PM
http://www.joblo.com/newsimages1/scarjaws.jpg

delhalew
4/28/2011, 04:29 PM
I will say I have a few more stories that I could tell, but I won't. I don't want people to think that someone turns up dead wherever I go, as much as it seemed like it a few years back. Hell, I've never even been in a combat zone.

I will say that I begged off when they were asking for volunteers to look for those three women who were in the trailer that got blown away up in the northern part of the county yesterday. They eventually found the bodies in the woods. I've become jaded to it, but I'd rather not see it anymore if I don't have to.

Sounds like we have similar luck. For a civilian in a non death related field, I've seen too much carnage.

Aldebaran
4/28/2011, 04:44 PM
DRL up in the house! We were chatting about you earlier. Good times.

Hurry, don't be late, I can hardly wait
I said to myself when we're old
We'll go dancing in the dark
Walking through the park and reminiscing

C&CDean
4/28/2011, 08:03 PM
Good God people. It takes a blowing yourself away in the most gruesome manner to get along?

We. Are. ****ed.

Don't even get me started on my suicide stories...

Whet
4/28/2011, 08:17 PM
How many times did you commit suicide? :P

C&CDean
4/28/2011, 08:21 PM
How many times did you commit suicide? :P

Suicide? Never. I love Big Daddy. Murder? Not nearly enough times.

dynersooner
4/29/2011, 07:56 AM

this is VERY exciting.

on a side note, you truly are a POS for getting that Little River Band song stuck in my head!!! DMMIT ALDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thecynic
4/29/2011, 08:29 AM
http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u57/soonercynic/dart.jpg

SoCaliSooner
4/29/2011, 08:36 AM
this is VERY exciting.

on a side note, you truly are a POS for getting that Little River Band song stuck in my head!!! DMMIT ALDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

While slapping the Top Gun soundtrack tape into the yellow Walkman, I turned on the knee bendy machine, closed my eyes and felt the behind the back volleyball low fives in Playing With The Boys. I ripped off my sweaty shirt and contemplated one more round....

Disclaimer: I think Alde looks like Kenny Loggins and he inspires me to push myself with his power anthems to be Maverick in my rehab

C&CDean
4/29/2011, 09:43 AM
What I've learned from this thread is that there are a buttload of people who can actually see Thestrals.

Mississippi Sooner
4/29/2011, 09:46 AM
What I've learned from this thread is that there are a buttload of people who can actually see Thestrals.

Someone should feed those damn things. They are just skin and bones.

jk the sooner fan
4/29/2011, 09:48 AM
I'd like to thank Jammin for being one of few to get the Jaws reference....

Romulus
4/29/2011, 09:53 AM
http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u57/soonercynic/dart.jpg

Bullseye?

dynersooner
4/29/2011, 10:11 AM
^^^thnaks.

delhalew
4/29/2011, 10:26 AM

Man, I've enjoyed those books and movies, but you have a problem.:D

DRLSooner
4/29/2011, 01:43 PM
Good times indeed. I dont even remember what incited the whole POS thing but anyhow... sorry about that. :D

dynersooner
4/29/2011, 01:55 PM
Good times indeed. I dont even remember what incited the whole POS thing but anyhow... sorry about that. :D

its all water under the bridge, but gawd, it was soooooo funny at the time.

The
4/29/2011, 01:56 PM

I googled that.

You are D&Dean to me from now on.

saucysoonergal
4/29/2011, 01:58 PM
Thestrals are cool The.

C&CDean
4/29/2011, 02:03 PM
I googled that.

You are D&Dean to me from now on.

You had to google it? You poor, sheltered child...

Mississippi Sooner
4/29/2011, 02:05 PM
Without Thestrals, how would the carriages get to Hogwarts?

C&CDean
4/29/2011, 02:06 PM
Without Thestrals, how would the carriages get to Hogwarts?

I know, right?

The
4/29/2011, 02:06 PM
From Gore to Geek.

Just. Like. That.

Jammin'
4/29/2011, 02:14 PM
I had to google it too. And I've read a few of those. I haven't committed them to memory yet though. Maybe this summer.

C&CDean
4/29/2011, 02:31 PM
I had to google it too. And I've read a few of those. I haven't committed them to memory yet though. Maybe this summer.

When I'm in, I'm all in. BTW, Dean Thomas was the brotha.