PDA

View Full Version : Obama's Birth Certficate release

SoonerLVZ
4/27/2011, 08:10 AM
http://www.whitehouse.gov/sites/default/files/rss_viewer/birth-certificate-long-form.pdf

delhalew
4/27/2011, 08:16 AM
This is the question: if he is going to talk about this and give up the best gift his opponents ever gave him, what truly horrific executive order or policy cyanide pill is being passes by quietly?

The **** the government pulls on the DL is astonishing.

lexsooner
4/27/2011, 08:29 AM
I don't know why he bothers. The screwballs who believe he was not born in the U.S. will just say this is a fake. It is the old backward logic of starting with a firm premise and then dismissing any and all evidence showing the premise is false. This backward, primitive type of thinking brought the world bleedings and balancing of internal humors. This is the opposite of modern, empirical science which intelligent people in civilized society practice.

SoCaliSooner
4/27/2011, 08:34 AM
That only took five years.

mgsooner
4/27/2011, 08:35 AM
Does this mean I am going to receive fewer forwarded chain e-mails??

sappstuf
4/27/2011, 08:38 AM
If you look closely in the bottom right hand corner, you can see Bush's plan to attack the twin towers...

pphilfran
That only took five years.

I don't understand why he didn't release is earlier...

delhalew
Does this mean I am going to receive fewer forwarded chain e-mails??

I wouldn't bank on that.

Aldebaran
4/27/2011, 08:40 AM
Because Donald Trump wasn't breathing down his neck.

Hahahahahahaha. No. Really.

jk the sooner fan
4/27/2011, 08:41 AM
he's in a no win situation at this point - he releases it and will be criticized by some for caving in to the pressure - and criticized by others for waiting so long on something so simple

i'm sure the blogosphere will get to work on trying to discredit in some way - i really wish the issue would die - even if it could be proven beyond any reasonable doubt that he was born outside the US - he wouldnt be impeached...it wouldnt change a single thing

delhalew
4/27/2011, 08:44 AM
Honestly, even he is a space alien from Klandatu, I would rather focus on the guy pissing in the face of the American people.

SoCaliSooner
4/27/2011, 08:47 AM
Well in all fairness the Bush DUI paperwork, Bush's guardie service paperwork investigation, as well as police reports on Laura Bush's car accident that killed her friend were all over the news and reported on, reenacted and in depth interviews were aired for weeks over it.

yermom
4/27/2011, 08:51 AM
Honestly, even he is a space alien from Klandatu, I would rather focus on the guy pissing in the face of the American people.

i can at least respect that point of view...

JohnnyMack
4/27/2011, 08:58 AM
Fake.

StoopTroup
4/27/2011, 09:00 AM
POTUS to Birthers

STFU

lexsooner
4/27/2011, 09:02 AM
Fake.

all kinds of discripacies and inconsistuncies!!!!

OULenexaman
4/27/2011, 09:02 AM
who the hell names their daughter Stanley??

StoopTroup
4/27/2011, 09:03 AM

Unfortunately half of the Republicans in Congress disagreed with you

JohnnyMack
4/27/2011, 09:04 AM
The font on line 7c is wrong and the signatures look like they've been recently added. This will all be exposed as a fraud soon.

StoopTroup
4/27/2011, 09:05 AM
Well in all fairness the Bush DUI paperwork, Bush's guardie service paperwork investigation, as well as police reports on Laura Bush's car accident that killed her friend were all over the news and reported on, reenacted and in depth interviews were aired for weeks over it.

Fairness? Same as the Birth Cert....they were all real events.

SoCaliSooner
4/27/2011, 09:11 AM
Fairness? Same as the Birth Cert....they were all real events.

Some of the sealed juvenile police reports were dug up. Why all this wait and seemingly prior impossible to get simple birth certificate?

mgsooner
4/27/2011, 09:12 AM
WHARRRR'S THE BERTH SERTIFACUT????

StoopTroup
4/27/2011, 09:12 AM
Some of the sealed juvenile police reports were dug up. Why all this wait and seemingly prior impossible to get simple birth certificate?

Why seal them? Just admit....you were a kid.

If you were born.....admit you were born

What's Wrong with the George Washington Cherry Tree incident....I can not tell a lie.

I don't think many of us believe that very many presidents in our Lifetime measured up to the Cherry Tree

delhalew
4/27/2011, 09:15 AM
Unfortunately half of the Republicans in Congress disagreed with you

Hmmm, and here I looked at that as an attempt to avoid this bull**** in the future.

Mississippi Sooner
4/27/2011, 09:20 AM

Her father, Stacy, and her mother, Johnnie.

Yeah, I just made that up.

olevetonahill
4/27/2011, 09:23 AM
Not a fan of Obama, But even I wish this birther carp would go the **** away.

yermom
4/27/2011, 09:24 AM
honestly, i'm a little let down that he broke and did it

StoopTroup
4/27/2011, 09:27 AM
Hmmm, and here I looked at that as an attempt to avoid this bull**** in the future.

Well...I think the President even said that he realizes that even though their will be some small group of folks out there that are going to forever hold onto doubt....he hoped that it wasn't going to be the media or the Folks in Congress that were elected by the American People.

Not only that....but he broke into all of the major networks to do it as he said....it is being used as a distraction to avoid the real issues and he felt that it was bad enough that he should make this a Historical Moment.

pphilfran
4/27/2011, 09:28 AM
Her father, Stacy, and her mother, Johnnie.

Yeah, I just made that up.

My dads name is Francis...Mom was Jo (Josephine)

pphilfran
4/27/2011, 09:29 AM
Well...I think the President even said that he realizes that even though their will be some small group of folks out there that are going to forever hold onto doubt....he hoped that it wasn't going to be the media or the Folks in Congress that were elected by the American People.

Not only that....but he broke into all of the major networks to do it as he said....it is being used as a distraction to avoid the real issues and he felt that it was bad enough that he should make this a Historical Moment.

:)

OUMallen
4/27/2011, 09:49 AM
Getting this out of the way for his next campaign. Nothing more, nothing less.

And Trump IS a sideshow idiot.

StoopTroup
4/27/2011, 09:51 AM
I've been waiting for the POTUS to slam dunk them all.

When are they gonna learn.

Republicans including Trump need to get on with fixing our Country no matter how little that might be.

pphilfran
4/27/2011, 09:56 AM
Getting this out of the way for his next campaign. Nothing more, nothing less.

How bout a Trump/Palin ticket?

OUMallen
4/27/2011, 09:57 AM
How bout a Trump/Palin ticket?

I'd be forced to defect. I *USED* to be a member of the Republican party. I became disenfranchised over Ann Coulter.

Now I'm a registered IND and my conscience is without guilt.

pphilfran
4/27/2011, 09:58 AM

Republicans including Trump need to get on with fixing our Country no matter how little that might be.

You could be right...

"Let's just let em raise hell for a year or so. Then we unload the BC to the public and make em all look like fools."

"How big a jump in the polls will we have?"

hawaii 5-0
4/27/2011, 09:58 AM
C'mon all you Birthers !!!!!!!! There's a lot of you out there. Don't give up now.

Obviously Obama was switched at birth in 1961 by Space Aliens dead set on tearing apart the fabric of American Society 40 years into the future.

Poor little Real Obama is out there somewhere, scared, all alone in Kenya or Malaysia or Norway, trying to get to a phone and call for help to get this injustice corrected.

5-0

Trump/ Zippy 2012

pphilfran
4/27/2011, 10:00 AM
C'mon all you Birthers !!!!!!!! There's a lot of you out there. Don't give up now.

Obviously Obama was switched at birth in 1961 by Space Aliens dead set on tearing apart the fabric of American Society 40 years into the future.

Poor little Real Obama is out there somewhere, scared, all alone in Kenya or Malaysia or Norway, trying to get to a phone and call for help to get this injustice corrected.

5-0

Trump/ Zippy 2012

Git em...they deserve it...and you are the man to do the job...

sappstuf
"We don’t have time for this silly stuff, we have better things to do.”

I agree Mr. President. What better things do you have planned for today?

Obama is flying to Chicago later today to do the “Oprah” show and will hold several fundraisers in NYC this evening.

http://failfun.com/wp-content/punch-fail.gif

yermom
You could be right...

"Let's just let em raise hell for a year or so. Then we unload the BC to the public and make em all look like fools."

"How big a jump in the polls will we have?"

see, it's too early for that though

pphilfran
4/27/2011, 10:01 AM

Probably...but he will take any boost he can get....

yermom
4/27/2011, 10:04 AM
i don't think Obama supporters were that worried though. if it was me, i'd let my detractors complain about a birth certificate as long as they wanted if it kept them off of gas prices, wars, Guantanimo, etc...

sappstuf
4/27/2011, 10:05 AM

I agree. I am trying to think why he would do it now.. It doesn't make any sense to me.

The ONLY thing I can come up with is Bernanke's press conference this afternoon if there is bad news coming.

StoopTroup
4/27/2011, 10:08 AM
I agree. I am trying to think why he would do it now.. It doesn't make any sense to me.

The ONLY thing I can come up with is Bernanke's press conference this afternoon if there is bad news coming.

Did you listen to his address?

I mean...if that wasn't clear to you....then I'm guessing you still think he's not a US Citizen.

hawaii 5-0
4/27/2011, 10:14 AM
To most people it doesn't make sense that someone would even question his American Citizenship.

Sheesh

5-0

Trump/ Blanket 2012

dwarthog
4/27/2011, 10:25 AM

Yep, fixing it just like the Dem's did, taking a rain check on passing a budget prior to the 2010 elections, wouldn't want to hurt their chances to get re-elected instead of helping the country out, then once they were no longer in control become even more dense than usual and say it's now all the fault of the Repub's.

Very well executed indeed.

TheHumanAlphabet
4/27/2011, 10:27 AM
Why did you take so long Obummer?

Now release your college papers and thesis.

soonerscuba
4/27/2011, 10:28 AM

Now release your college papers and thesis.On to the next fantasy, huh?

TheHumanAlphabet
4/27/2011, 10:29 AM

But it is GENIUS! He can throw that crap out there...He is bulletproof and they will either ignore him or they will answer him...either way, there is a slow nip at the ankles and may turn into a big bite...

TheHumanAlphabet
4/27/2011, 10:31 AM
On to the next fantasy, huh?

Nope, just want to see what he thought when he was in school writing papers...

You want to know about me, check out my Thesis and Dissertation from the OU Library and download my published papers. I didn't hide them.

sappstuf
4/27/2011, 10:32 AM
Did you listen to his address?

I mean...if that wasn't clear to you....then I'm guessing you still think he's not a US Citizen.

You're guessing wrong. It was a dumb and uneducated guess as well.

Yes, I watched it. He said he has watched for 2.5 years in amusement and puzzlement. In another words, he could have done it at anytime to clear the issue up.

He is a politician. EVERYTHING he does is political. That includes the timing of this release. The point that the timing was odd was not even raised by me but another poster. But you felt you had to make a dumb response to me instead and then attempt to make an even dumber correlation.

When you have an ace in the hole as the president obviously did, you wait to play it. Waiting to see if Trump could win the Repub primary running on birther stuff and then blowing him out of the water would have been my plan.

soonerscuba
4/27/2011, 10:39 AM

You want to know about me, check out my Thesis and Dissertation from the OU Library and download my published papers. I didn't hide them.My guess is that it had something to do with Marxism and Sharia law and his grand plan to hoist it on your grandma during her death panel meeting. You need to come to grips that you have an ideological difference, and a person of your education should be able to parse that and realize you aren't entitled to academic records, health records, etc. just because you have "questions".

CrimsonCream
4/27/2011, 10:46 AM

Now release your college papers and thesis.

Exactly. Why did it take you so long? Now, how about the college grades and how you paid for it?

Always amusing when the opposition whines and complains about transparency but these were the same guys that hammered Bush on the same stuff.

CrimsonCream
4/27/2011, 10:47 AM
But it is GENIUS! He can throw that crap out there...He is bulletproof and they will either ignore him or they will answer him...either way, there is a slow nip at the ankles and may turn into a big bite...

Remember, "I have a gift, Harry."

He thinks he can lie and bullsh*t his way out of everything.

soonerloyal
4/27/2011, 11:01 AM
Now birthers can redirect some of that nervous energy...like hunting for Chupacabra.

OUMallen
4/27/2011, 11:09 AM

Nothing Trump can do would turn into a big bite. If there's a "big bite" to be had, it will be a mistake or controversy on Obama's part with no credit to be given to Trump.

StoopTroup
4/27/2011, 11:21 AM
You're guessing wrong. It was a dumb and uneducated guess as well.

Yes, I watched it. He said he has watched for 2.5 years in amusement and puzzlement. In another words, he could have done it at anytime to clear the issue up.

He is a politician. EVERYTHING he does is political. That includes the timing of this release. The point that the timing was odd was not even raised by me but another poster. But you felt you had to make a dumb response to me instead and then attempt to make an even dumber correlation.

When you have an ace in the hole as the president obviously did, you wait to play it. Waiting to see if Trump could win the Repub primary running on birther stuff and then blowing him out of the water would have been my plan.

Trump has taken shots at Obama at his level of education. Politics or just childish banter....that's what we are seeing in this 2012 campaign. I hive 5 Obama for going ahead and slam dunking Trump on it right now instead of waiting for it a year from now. Trump is already taking credit for getting it out of the way so that we can all talk about what is needed to help our Country. This is typical BS. I think Trump can take credit for being able to do what all the Republicans in Congress couldn't get done. Put it to rest. The Senators and Reps didn't want to have to get into cutting anything. They want to cut what gets them elected. Obama wants to avoid cutting stuff that would hurt his campaign. Meanwhile....Our Country goes broke.

I like the idea of a 2nd term president like Obama as he has nothing to lose here. Bush seemed not to give a **** either about whether McCain got elected. Presidents in their 2nd term that try to help their Party aren't very effective. I think Obama is seriously trying to help us get out of this stuff. I think he's working on getting elected and then you'll see him really back either side on getting it all turned around. GWB....he had a real problem as he wasn't able to clean up Iraq or Afghanistan before his term was over. Obama might be able to turn this all around and bring our Troops Home.

OULenexaman
4/27/2011, 11:30 AM
I think it's time to start thinking about lunch....since there is no Braum's here how about Schlotzky's?

Aldebaran
4/27/2011, 11:35 AM
Editor: Steve Kornacki
Updated: TodayTopic:
Birthers
Wednesday, Apr 27, 2011 11:15 ET

The birther's guide to staying relevant in a post-"long form" world
By Alex Pareene

So you've spent the last few years constantly asking "where's the birth certificate," and now you have an answer. Do you give up? Do you stop constantly emailing journalists and bloggers accusing them of being part of the cover-up? Do you quit commenting on FreeRepublic? Return your WorldNetDaily survival seed bank unopened? No! Of course not!

Professional Birthers have expanded their investigations beyond the question of "where was the president born," because even before today it was quite obvious that he was born in Hawaii. True birtherism -- not the lazy, low-information "I heard he was born in Kenya or something" birtherism of amateurs -- has already gone baroque, asserting that Barack Obama never had or possibly lost his American citizenship for reasons that go far beyond the simple fact of his "birthplace." As Justin Elliott already reported, the conspiracists have other conspiracies developed and ready to explore. And that is how birtherism and its associated theories will live on.

The certificate is a forgery
Ahem. Some FreeRepublic commenters are already on the case:

"Look at the document...it is superimposed on a different background that contains Onaka’s signature (hint: look at the curling on the left-hand margin of the text fields)."

"In 1961, blacks were called negro, colored, darkie, and several other less accepted names, but they were NEVER called 'African' as Urkel’s father was in this document. An American adult in 1961 would no more have called a negro 'African' than they would have called a homosexual 'gay'. That alone is enough to raise huge questions about this document."

"The Security Paper is a Photoshop. If you look at the full form, the 'Security Paper' is a background, the 'Certificate of Live Birth' appears like it was scanned from a book, the paper made to be transparent - and the ink and borders were then laid on a backdrop with the "Security Paper" background."

His "African" father disqualifies him
One popular theory has it that "natural born citizen" does not mean what you think it means. Apparently, a "natural born citizen" has to have two American parents. So while Barack Obama has definitively proven that he's a "native-born citizen," he is still not a "natural born citizen," thanks to his father being African. (This would also disqualify a number of past presidents, including Woodrow Wilson, Andrew Jackson, and Chester Arthur, but no one would miss them.)

Something about British citizenship and the Kenyan constitution
I dunno, I don't really get this one. Barack Obama had dual U.S./British citizenship which became U.S./Kenyan citizenship which then became Kenyan citizenship because he never renounced it.

He lost his citizenship
As WND has written: "Several court cases challenging Obama's presidential eligibility have argued he gave up his U.S. citizenship in Indonesia and used an Indonesian passport to travel to Pakistan in the early 1980s. Indonesia does not allow dual citizenship.

Still a secret Muslim
One big hope of the long-form birthers was that Obama's birth certificate would finally reveal that he is a secret Muslim. It does not reveal that, but there's no reason they can't still say it.

How did he get into Columbia?
Donald Trump already brought this one up, but the new frontier in questioning the president's legitimacy is asking about his college years. Because, in their minds, there is simply no way a black man gets into a good school without receiving special favors or somehow cheating, the Schoolers are developing weird, complex theories about how Barack Obama transfered from Occidental to Columbia (and then got accepted into Harvard Law). The new rallying cry will be "release the transcripts."

This will probably be the most popular of the new avenues of birtherism, though may not bleed into the mainstream discourse with as much ease as the birth certificate stuff, because it has no bearing whatsoever on the president's qualifications to be president. Schoolerism is simply about proving that the president's a phony who duped the world with his hoodoo, "the biggest affirmative action baby in history" in the detestable words of Mickey Kaus.

In the imaginings of the crowd desperately searching for evidence that Barack Obama is who they wish he was, the president was obviously, transparently unqualified to go to an elite university, because just look at him.

So birtherism will survive. It will mutate and adapt. There's no satisfying some people.

http://www.salon.com/news/politics/birthers/index.html?story=/politics/war_room/2011/04/27/next_birthers

SoCaliSooner
4/27/2011, 11:46 AM
Alde, rich white republicans pay people to read that stuff and filter it out from their thoughts of screwing the poor and making more money.

Pricetag
4/27/2011, 11:49 AM
http://www.adweek.com/files/stylus/136592-Cheezit_LARGE.jpg
LA, LA, LA, can't hear you, LA, LA, LA, can't hear you. . .

Aldebaran
4/27/2011, 11:49 AM
That's why I bolded the executive summary for you. Please pay pal me 50 cents. TIA.

SoCaliSooner
4/27/2011, 11:50 AM
That's why I bolded the executive summary for you. Please pay pal me 50 cents. TIA.

I'll have my board reader filter of Aldes posts handle it, as soon as I shake down a homeless guy for 75 cents.

OU_Sooners75
4/27/2011, 11:55 AM
If Obama's name was Paul Smith...
If Obama's skin was white...
If Obama was seen praying to the cross of Jesus every day...

Would people believe him when he said he was born in this Country?

Yes, they would!

There is only a few reasons that some do not believe Obama was born in the US...1. He is black...say what you will, but if he was white, no one would even think he wasn't born in the US.
2. If his name didn't suggest that it was from Africa, and was a more common name, no one would even think wasn't born in the US.
3. Because of his name, some do not think he is a Christian. And in doing so, those that do not believe want to ask if he was born in this nation.

Face it people, racism is still alive and well in this country and that is the reason the birthers keep this issue alive...

Pretty bad that they do not see how bad they are making the republican party look. You republicans want to get Obama out of office...you better accept the fact that he was born in Hawaii.

CrimsonCream
4/27/2011, 11:59 AM
I like the idea of a 2nd term president like Obama as he has nothing to lose here. Bush seemed not to give a **** either about whether McCain got elected. Presidents in their 2nd term that try to help their Party aren't very effective. I think Obama is seriously trying to help us get out of this stuff. I think he's working on getting elected and then you'll see him really back either side on getting it all turned around. GWB....he had a real problem as he wasn't able to clean up Iraq or Afghanistan before his term was over. Obama might be able to turn this all around and bring our Troops Home.

:rolleyes:

The Profit
4/27/2011, 12:06 PM
The economy is on its way back despite the gouging being done by the oil companies. There is not a republican, who can defeat him. Obama will easily be reelected.

lexsooner
4/27/2011, 12:06 PM

You want to know about me, check out my Thesis and Dissertation from the OU Library and download my published papers. I didn't hide them.

Did Obama write a thesis as an undergrad at Columbia? Some better schools require it of undergrads, but I'm not sure about Columbia. My understanding is Obama did not study hard and did a lot of drugs while at Columbia. Of course he would not have done a thesis at Harvard Law School, although he did end up graduating magna cum laude, or in the top ten percent of his class.

OULenexaman
4/27/2011, 12:14 PM
The economy is on its way back despite the gouging being done by the oil companies. There is not a republican, who can defeat him. Obama will easily be reelected. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

lexsooner
4/27/2011, 12:16 PM
The economy is on its way back despite the gouging being done by the oil companies. There is not a republican, who can defeat him. Obama will easily be reelected.

It's awfully early to say, Profit, but it sure is looking that way. Even some GOP insiders believe Obama will be re-elected, absent something unexpected happening. If unemployment does get below nine percent, the economy keeps growing, and the market keeps climbing, and no terrorist attacks, he can probably run on his record and likeability and no GOP contender will be able to unseat him. Like him or not, the fact is a major economic recovery -from the brink of disaster - happened under him, and he gets to own that fact. There is a segment of the population, including lots of SO posters, who despise him and his race and background, but they don't make up the swing voters who will determine the election.

StoopTroup
4/27/2011, 12:20 PM
:rolleyes:

if you have something to say....say it. This is a message board.

sappstuf
4/27/2011, 12:20 PM

Maybe.. But he will lose the Senate.

Bourbon St Sooner
4/27/2011, 12:37 PM
It's awfully early to say, Profit, but it sure is looking that way. Even some GOP insiders believe Obama will be re-elected, absent something unexpected happening. If unemployment does get below nine percent, the economy keeps growing, and the market keeps climbing, and no terrorist attacks, he can probably run on his record and likeability and no GOP contender will be able to unseat him. Like him or not, the fact is a major economic recovery -from the brink of disaster - happened under him, and he gets to own that fact. There is a segment of the population, including lots of SO posters, who despise him and his race and background, but they don't make up the swing voters who will determine the election.

So anybody that disagrees with Obama despises him because of "his race and background"? Typical liberal tripe. You're the tuba of the left.

Prodigal
4/27/2011, 01:04 PM

Stupid first sentence. I mean, please, do you have half a brain.

OU_Sooners75
4/27/2011, 01:07 PM

You just hate negros.

jumperstop
4/27/2011, 01:11 PM
Hey I forgot Obama had the same birthday as me....that's about the only interesting thing in this thread. Hopefully now that this is out people will stop bitching about it...

Bourbon St Sooner
4/27/2011, 01:14 PM

Obama will be tough to beat because he is a sitting President and the Republican field is uninspiring.

The economy is **** and the Fed driven commodity inflation is killing the middle class. Maybe they can prop up the stock market enough for people to believe there's hope, but they are picking your pocket on the other end.

The Profit
4/27/2011, 01:18 PM

All of the leading indicators are pointed up, including employment, orders of large manufactured items, etc. You obviously don't know what the hell you are talking about.

virginiasooner
4/27/2011, 01:21 PM
Of course he would not have done a thesis at Harvard Law School, although he did end up graduating magna cum laude, or in the top ten percent of his class.

Do not forget he was president of the law review. Ask any lawyer how writers are selected for law review -- work is submitted anonymously, so there is NO sort of affirmative action picks. If you want to read his work, go to your local law library and check out the Harvard Law Review 1989-1992 -- he'll be in there somewhere.

OUMallen
4/27/2011, 01:21 PM
If Obama's name was Paul Smith...
If Obama's skin was white...
If Obama was seen praying to the cross of Jesus every day...

Would people believe him when he said he was born in this Country?

Yes, they would!

There is only a few reasons that some do not believe Obama was born in the US...1. He is black...say what you will, but if he was white, no one would even think he wasn't born in the US.
2. If his name didn't suggest that it was from Africa, and was a more common name, no one would even think wasn't born in the US.
3. Because of his name, some do not think he is a Christian. And in doing so, those that do not believe want to ask if he was born in this nation.

Face it people, racism is still alive and well in this country and that is the reason the birthers keep this issue alive...

Pretty bad that they do not see how bad they are making the republican party look. You republicans want to get Obama out of office...you better accept the fact that he was born in Hawaii.

I agree, but I will say that with all his travels as a youth and with foreign parents, it's not ridiculous to look into the whole thing.

sooner59
4/27/2011, 01:26 PM
I'm still holding out hope he is secretly an African/Indonesian Muslim terrorist with sleeper cell abilities and the only hope for our country is either Angelina Jolie or possibly Liev Schreiber. I am hoping for an action-packed re-election campaign included twists, turns, misdirection, suspense, action, betrayal, and possibly the discovery of a secret document about Christ. Dan Brown will be all over this for his next book!

Viking Kitten
4/27/2011, 01:38 PM
I agree, but I will say that with all his travels as a youth and with foreign parents, it's not ridiculous to look into the whole thing.

He does not have foreign parents. He had a foreign parent. His mother is American. He could have been born on Mars and he would still be an American. That's a big part of the stupidity here.

The Maestro
4/27/2011, 01:48 PM
Until I see video footage of him coming out of his Mom's vagina waving American flags I will have my doubts.

Well, that or the set list for his first mix tape for Michelle.

Conspiracy theories are fun!

StoopTroup
4/27/2011, 01:56 PM
He does not have foreign parents. He had a foreign parent. His mother is American. He could have been born on Mars and he would still be an American. That's a big part of the stupidity here.

True but there are parameters that would make him ineligible for POTUS. That's the real problem....some folks want him to be ineligible and they start digging.

They should have been concerned a long time before when he was a Senator IMO. He was just a Chicago Black guy then.....now he's a threat to everything they believe in? They are whacked out idiots. In the 50's they would have been rounded up and sent for evaluation by the mental health professionals in their prospective State.

lexsooner
4/27/2011, 01:59 PM
So anybody that disagrees with Obama despises him because of "his race and background"? Typical liberal tripe. You're the tuba of the left.

What a ridiculous conclusion. I don't agree with some things he has done, but do I think based upon the slurs and ugly comments some posters here make, they don't care for Obama's race and background. Nuf said.

JDMT
4/27/2011, 02:05 PM
Until I see video footage of him coming out of his Mom's vagina waving American flags I will have my doubts.

Well, that or the set list for his first mix tape for Michelle.

Conspiracy theories are fun!

You just want to see his mom's vag.

Romulus
4/27/2011, 02:07 PM
Isn't his mom a lumbee Indian?

SoonerNate
4/27/2011, 02:18 PM
The true reason that folks doubt his citizenship is merely because of the way he governs. He pisses on our allies, says we aren't an exceptional nation, etc...

StoopTroup
4/27/2011, 02:25 PM
The true reason that folks doubt his citizenship is merely because of the way he governs. He pisses on our allies, says we aren't an exceptional nation, etc...

Again....they should spend more time trying to find a candidate to run against him than this stupid stuff. They are hurting our Country instead of allowing the Media to focus on the issues that are hurting us all.

PDXsooner
4/27/2011, 02:34 PM
I'm sure there are plenty of legitimate contenders to Obama, but they're sure as hell not gonna roll outta that stinkhole known as the Republican Party.

SoonerNate
4/27/2011, 02:35 PM
Again....they should spend more time trying to find a candidate to run against him than this stupid stuff. They are hurting our Country instead of allowing the Media to focus on the issues that are hurting us all.

I completely agree. I also wonder if Trump is merely a plant. This has helped no one but Obama. You can't take this clown seriously. During his presser today he suggested Obama "get off the basketball court and call OPEC."

Trump is the ultimate troll.

Sooner Tri
4/27/2011, 02:35 PM

A guy named Stanley. Ask George Foreman.

OhU1
4/27/2011, 02:36 PM
Obama didn't put his hand on the bible when he was sworn in so he's not legitimately the President.

SoonerAtKU
4/27/2011, 02:49 PM
I completely agree. I also wonder if Trump is merely a plant. This has helped no one but Obama. You can't take this clown seriously. During his presser today he suggested Obama "get off the basketball court and call OPEC."

Trump is the ultimate troll.

This is his job. Nobody thinks he's a serious candidate for President, but they can sure have him out there winging nonsense claims and raising a stink. That way, the party keeps their hands clean and can hang him out to dry at any point. The real question is whether Trump KNOWS he's being set up like this.

There's part of me that thinks he's in on it just for the publicity, since he can't sincerely care about a career in politics. The other part sees the incredible ego that he operates with and assumes he feels like a mighty warrior charging into battle.

Prodigal
4/27/2011, 02:52 PM
All of the leading indicators are pointed up, including employment, orders of large manufactured items, etc. You obviously don't know what the hell you are talking about.

The fact that you couldn't think past the first few words of the first sentence again proves my point.

Second stupid post in a row for you. Sixty more and you will tie your record.

lexsooner
4/27/2011, 03:00 PM
Obama didn't put his hand on the bible when he was sworn in so he's not legitimately the President.

I thought it was because he hates America.

OULenexaman
4/27/2011, 03:03 PM
It's fun watching Trump rattle Obama's cage....

virginiasooner
4/27/2011, 03:29 PM
Isn't his mom a lumbee Indian?

Is that what they're calling Kansans now?

XingTheRubicon
4/27/2011, 03:37 PM
I'm sure there are plenty of legitimate contenders to Obama, but they're sure as hell not gonna roll outta that stinkhole known as the Republican Party.

You mean the party that wiped the donkey's *ss all over the floor about 6 months ago?

You may have missed it, but it went something like this:

"we now think liberals are decidedly more retarded than republicans."

Sincerely, the entire United States. (not including Marin County, Portland and Cuba)

The Profit
4/27/2011, 03:56 PM
You mean the party that wiped the donkey's *ss all over the floor about 6 months ago?

Sincerely, the entire United States. (not including Marin County, Portland and Cuba)

That was before the republicans officially decided to attack medicare. Now, everything is changed.

CrimsonCream
4/27/2011, 04:04 PM
That was before the republicans officially decided to attack medicare. Now, everything is changed.

Q+A: How does healthcare overhaul affect Medicare?

4:03pm EDT

By Donna Smith

WASHINGTON | Mon Mar 22, 2010 8:16am EDT
(Reuters) - The sweeping healthcare overhaul the House of Representatives approved on Sunday includes about $455 billion in spending cuts for Medicare and other federal health programs over the next 10 years.

Here are some questions and answers about how the reforms will affect the Medicare healthcare program for the elderly.

WILL THE LEGISLATION CUT MEDICARE BENEFITS?

There are no cuts to the traditional Medicare benefit. The lion's share of spending cuts are in Medicare Advantage -- a program that uses private firms such as Humana and UnitedHealth Group to deliver Medicare benefits. Many of these providers offer extra coverage and some of those extras could be dropped as Medicare Advantage subsidies are bought more in line with the cost of traditional Medicare benefits. Medicare Advantage payment rates will be frozen in 2011 and then gradually reduced giving companies time to adjust to the changes.

ARE THERE ANY MEDICARE BENEFIT CHANGES IN THE BILL?

Yes. Medicare will begin paying for annual wellness visits and increase reimbursements for primary care physicians. Currently Medicare only pays for a general checkup when someone first enters the program and many health analysts believe regular check ups would help improve the overall health of elderly people and provide for better coordination of care.

Also the bill provides for an improvement in the Medicare prescription drug program. The current program includes a significant coverage gap that the legislation will eventually close. Currently people fall into this so-called doughnut hole falls after a total $2,700 is spent on drugs. Coverage begins again after $6,154 is spent.

In 2010, people who fall into the doughnut hole will get a $250 rebate. In 2011, they will get a 50 percent discount on brand-name drugs. By 2020, the doughnut hole will have been closed and 75 percent of drug costs will be covered.

HOW DOES MEDICARE ACHIEVE OTHER SAVINGS?

The legislation aims to capture productivity savings in the health system to save Medicare money.

Studies have shown huge cost variations in different parts of the country with little difference in health outcomes. The legislation provides for Medicare to test payment systems that are thought to promote better coordination and efficiency of care while maintaining or improving the quality of care.

Lawmakers hope the program will save billions of dollars by avoiding duplication of services and by providing better coordination of care for people with chronic conditions. The main aim of these delivery system reforms is to reward a quality of care rather than a quantity of services.

The bill also establishes an independent payment advisory board that will make recommendations on how to save money in Medicare and extend the financial solvency of the program.

The bill also provides more money to fight Medicare fraud.

WHAT HAPPENS ON THE MEDICARE PAYROLL TAX?

Most taxpayers will not pay the higher Medicare payroll tax. The bill calls for raising the tax to 2.35 percent from the current 1.45 percent for individuals earning $200,000 or more and for couples earning $250,000 or more. The legislation would also apply the tax to some investment income for those high-income groups.

sappstuf
4/27/2011, 04:33 PM

What has changed? I'm really, really sorry to break this to you, but Gallup just released a poll on Ryan's plan versus Obama's plan. Here is the breakdown by age:

http://sas-origin.onstreammedia.com/origin/gallupinc/GallupSpaces/Production/Cms/POLL/baidvf9hm0kke-caef-wna.gif

Everyone but dumb kids support Ryan's plan. Guess who does more voting?

Looks like the old Dem tactic of FEAR isn't working this time...

C&CDean
4/27/2011, 04:37 PM
Is that what they're calling Kansans now?

He's got Calvin Simpson and Obama mixed up. Easy enough I guess since they're both semi-white...sorta?

PDXsooner
4/27/2011, 04:47 PM

Yeah, big deal. You wiped the Donkey's asses. The Donkeys are only slightly less retarded than the Elephants. But you put them all together and you've got a gang of retarded animals.

In 2006 and 2008 it was the same story, different animal. In '06 the Republican Party was dead, they were wondering how they'd ever compete with the Dems. 4 years later they take over the House by a large margin. The only thing that means is that they have two years to show everyone that they're just as inept and incapable as everyone else in office and the pendulum will swing the other way.

Yippee, good for you!

Breadburner
4/27/2011, 04:49 PM
He's still a lame duck....

XingTheRubicon
4/27/2011, 05:44 PM
Yeah, big deal. You wiped the Donkey's asses. The Donkeys are only slightly less retarded than the Elephants. But you put them all together and you've got a gang of retarded animals.

In 2006 and 2008 it was the same story, different animal. In '06 the Republican Party was dead, they were wondering how they'd ever compete with the Dems. 4 years later they take over the House by a large margin. The only thing that means is that they have two years to show everyone that they're just as inept and incapable as everyone else in office and the pendulum will swing the other way.

Yippee, good for you!

All fine and good, but you said right now the republican party is dead or "stink hole."

Republicans seem less retarded to independents right now/immediate future and that's something you're going to have to accept...even in Portland.

congrats on 5 years ago

badger
4/27/2011, 06:00 PM
Without reading the first six pages of this thread, I must say that this is welcomed news and I wish he did it sooner just to get people to stop talking about it.

I personally voted for McCain, but didn't vote for him because I though Obama wasn't born in the U.S. Where he was born didn't matter to me, because he had an American mother, much like McCain was born outside the U.S. but still was a citizen because of his parents.

This is a silly issue and hopefully will get dropped for one of the many more important issues... like the fact that unemployment still sucks and hasn't seemed to improve much since Obama took office, the handling of BP oil spill, or the rising gas prices (which then causes every other price to rise).

So much more important stuff to talk about. Hope this is the end!

jk the sooner fan
4/27/2011, 06:12 PM
i'll say this - thats the "newest looking 50 year old birth certificate" i've ever seen.....

delhalew
4/27/2011, 06:21 PM
i'll say this - thats the "newest looking 50 year old birth certificate" i've ever seen.....

That is because apparently, in Hawaii once you are born, no one is to ever see or lay hands on the document again.

Sooner5030
4/27/2011, 06:34 PM
didn't read the 6 pages......didn't vote for obama.....does it even matter where he was born since his mother was an American citizen? My son was born abroad but once I provided the embassy with all the paperwork I was provided a Consular Report of Birth Abroad and that's how we got his passport and stuff.

OU_Sooners75
4/27/2011, 06:58 PM
didn't read the 6 pages......didn't vote for obama.....does it even matter where he was born since his mother was an American citizen? My son was board abroad but once I provided the embassy with all the paperwork I was provided a Consular Report of Birth Abroad and that's how we got his passport and stuff.

I think you have to be born in the States or on American soil (military base, etc) to be eligible for POTUS.

AlboSooner
4/27/2011, 07:18 PM
still not buying it

jkjsooner
4/27/2011, 07:50 PM
didn't read the 6 pages......didn't vote for obama.....does it even matter where he was born since his mother was an American citizen? My son was born abroad but once I provided the embassy with all the paperwork I was provided a Consular Report of Birth Abroad and that's how we got his passport and stuff.

Congress defines the naturalization rules. Here are the rules for someone Obama's age.

Different rules apply for persons born abroad to one U.S. citizen before November 14, 1986. United States law on this subject changed multiple times throughout the twentieth century, and the law is applicable as it existed at the time of the individual's birth.

For persons born between December 24, 1952 and November 14, 1986, a person is a U.S. citizen if all of the following are true (except if born out-of-wedlock)[7]:

1.The person's parents were married at the time of birth
2.One of the person's parents was a U.S. citizen when the person was born
3.The citizen parent lived at least ten years in the United States before the child's birth;
4.A minimum of 5 of these 10 years in the United States were after the citizen parent's 14th birthday.

Had Obama been born abroad (which is a ridiculous assertion but appropriate for your question), you run into an issue with #4. His mother was 18 when he was born so she could not have lived 5 years in the US after her 14th birthday.

Anyway, it is relevant where he was born due to the rules that applied when he was born and due to his mother's circumstances.

The interesting thing is that he would easily meet the criteria even if born abroad with today's rules or had his mother been a year older.

SanJoaquinSooner
4/27/2011, 07:56 PM
I bet President Obama's African grandma is livid.

jkjsooner
4/27/2011, 08:08 PM
I think you have to be born in the States or on American soil (military base, etc) to be eligible for POTUS.

Nope, you have to be a "natural born citizen" which means you are a citizen at birth. If you are born in the US you are automatically a citizen at birth (14th amendment) but Congress is empowered "to establish a uniform Rule of Naturalization."

StoopTroup
4/27/2011, 08:09 PM
I love how you didn't have anything to say earlier but :rolleyes: and now you post a cut and paste Q&A without a source link.

Seriously....I think we all are tired of these politicians. We unfortunately have to work with what we have. I still believe with all my heart that unless the Republicans can bring a Candidate ready to really campaign on being a real leader....there is no use believing that just replacing Obama is better for this Country.

Trump can look like an idiot one minute and then say something that makes sense another. His stuff today about not being able to buy a TV made in the USA here because China manipulates their economy and our Companies can't compete....it was right on. Why did Companies move that way? To get rid of their employees and reduce the huge liability on their Profit and loss satements. They took huge bonuses and many retired or went on to find another company to rob. Once we ran out of companies....Our Country's economy is in shambles especially since we started two Wars.

Medicare?

Yeah it's important. We should take care of our elderly....especially the ones who have worked decades and earned the right to be helped. Can cuts to it alone save our Country? Not a chance.

Q+A: How does healthcare overhaul affect Medicare?

4:03pm EDT

By Donna Smith

WASHINGTON | Mon Mar 22, 2010 8:16am EDT
(Reuters) - The sweeping healthcare overhaul the House of Representatives approved on Sunday includes about $455 billion in spending cuts for Medicare and other federal health programs over the next 10 years.

Here are some questions and answers about how the reforms will affect the Medicare healthcare program for the elderly.

WILL THE LEGISLATION CUT MEDICARE BENEFITS?

There are no cuts to the traditional Medicare benefit. The lion's share of spending cuts are in Medicare Advantage -- a program that uses private firms such as Humana and UnitedHealth Group to deliver Medicare benefits. Many of these providers offer extra coverage and some of those extras could be dropped as Medicare Advantage subsidies are bought more in line with the cost of traditional Medicare benefits. Medicare Advantage payment rates will be frozen in 2011 and then gradually reduced giving companies time to adjust to the changes.

ARE THERE ANY MEDICARE BENEFIT CHANGES IN THE BILL?

Yes. Medicare will begin paying for annual wellness visits and increase reimbursements for primary care physicians. Currently Medicare only pays for a general checkup when someone first enters the program and many health analysts believe regular check ups would help improve the overall health of elderly people and provide for better coordination of care.

Also the bill provides for an improvement in the Medicare prescription drug program. The current program includes a significant coverage gap that the legislation will eventually close. Currently people fall into this so-called doughnut hole falls after a total $2,700 is spent on drugs. Coverage begins again after $6,154 is spent.

In 2010, people who fall into the doughnut hole will get a $250 rebate. In 2011, they will get a 50 percent discount on brand-name drugs. By 2020, the doughnut hole will have been closed and 75 percent of drug costs will be covered.

HOW DOES MEDICARE ACHIEVE OTHER SAVINGS?

The legislation aims to capture productivity savings in the health system to save Medicare money.

Studies have shown huge cost variations in different parts of the country with little difference in health outcomes. The legislation provides for Medicare to test payment systems that are thought to promote better coordination and efficiency of care while maintaining or improving the quality of care.

Lawmakers hope the program will save billions of dollars by avoiding duplication of services and by providing better coordination of care for people with chronic conditions. The main aim of these delivery system reforms is to reward a quality of care rather than a quantity of services.

The bill also establishes an independent payment advisory board that will make recommendations on how to save money in Medicare and extend the financial solvency of the program.

The bill also provides more money to fight Medicare fraud.

WHAT HAPPENS ON THE MEDICARE PAYROLL TAX?

Most taxpayers will not pay the higher Medicare payroll tax. The bill calls for raising the tax to 2.35 percent from the current 1.45 percent for individuals earning $200,000 or more and for couples earning $250,000 or more. The legislation would also apply the tax to some investment income for those high-income groups.

TheHumanAlphabet
4/27/2011, 08:44 PM
Congress defines the naturalization rules. Here are the rules for someone Obama's age.

If these are the rules, how does the anchor baby fit in. I don't see it.

jkjsooner
4/27/2011, 08:56 PM
If these are the rules, how does the anchor baby fit in. I don't see it.

The first part of the quote states that these are (or were) the rules for somone born abroad.

The 14th amendment (not congress) gives anchor babies citizenship.... except in Oklahoma of course.

PDXsooner
4/27/2011, 08:57 PM
All fine and good, but you said right now the republican party is dead or "stink hole."

Republicans seem less retarded to independents right now/immediate future and that's something you're going to have to accept...even in Portland.

congrats on 5 years ago

Congrats on 5 years ago? For what? Oh, I'm sure in your pea-sized worldview you must be a ReBLOODlican or a DemoCRIP.

The Republican Party is a disgrace to all humanity. Their idea of appeasing the extremely rich with continued tax breaks and the extreme religious right that is too mentally paralyzed to think for itself is a horrendous reflection of the human race.

XingTheRubicon
4/27/2011, 10:34 PM
Congrats on 5 years ago? For what? Oh, I'm sure in your pea-sized worldview you must be a ReBLOODlican or a DemoCRIP.

The Republican Party is a disgrace to all humanity. Their idea of appeasing the extremely rich with continued tax breaks and the extreme religious right that is too mentally paralyzed to think for itself is a horrendous reflection of the human race.

Well, we never said we were perfect.

You may need to spark one up, btw.

CORNholio
4/27/2011, 10:37 PM
fake. The leader of the free world can have people killed. Pretty sure he can have a document forged to the highest caliber.

PDXsooner
4/28/2011, 12:50 AM
fake. The leader of the free world can have people killed. Pretty sure he can have a document forged to the highest caliber.

That's right. Actually, he's a fake. He's a cyborg. The joke's on you!!!

sooner59
4/28/2011, 01:03 AM
The joke is on EVERYBODY! He isn't actually the POTUS....the POTUS is classified and always safely secured a NORAD safe base.

hellogoodbye
4/28/2011, 07:46 AM
pdf illustrator fail.....

CrimsonCream
4/28/2011, 08:36 AM

That's pretty funny. Lets see.

./ Tax Cheats and Lobbyists in Obama's Cabinet & Administration
./ Open transparency in Government
./ Said "The police acted stupidly" in the arrest Gates by Crowley
./ Refusal to prosecute the Black Panther voter intimidation
./ Bribes and Kickbacks to Senators to pass ObamaCare
./ $787 billion Stimulus for "Shovel Ready" jobs that never happened
./ Payoffs to Unions instead
./ Suing Arizona as they try to protect their borders
./ Obama's associations with Ayers, wright, Resko, etc
./ Appointing unaccountable, unqualified "Czars" to key posts
./ Deficit has increased by almost $4 trillion
./ Michelle Obama saying "This is the first time I'm proud of my Country"
./ Telling Boeing they can't open their new South Carolina plant
./ "The healthcare bill will not increase the deficit by a dime"
./ Unemployment rate 8.5% without the Stimulus
./ "No earmarks in the $787 billion Stimulus"
./ "Didn't know Jeremiah Wright was a radical"
./ Won't raise taxes on people making less than $250,000 per year
./ "I have visited all 57 States"
./ No boots on the ground in Libya
./ High Unemployment
./ Gasoline prices have doubled since Obama has taken office
./ Etc

Seems to me that the "stinkhole" you refer is the Obama Administration.

Yeah, Americans can really be proud.

SanJoaquinSooner
4/28/2011, 08:50 AM
not enough !

http://thinkprogress.org/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/joseph-farah.gif

In the category of "no one could have foreseen this", Trump advisor (and judging by the mustache, retired porn star) Joseph Farah offers the following:

"We look forward to reviewing it like so many other Americans do at this late date. But it is important to remember there are still dozens of other questions concerning this question of eligibility that need to be resolved to assure what has become a very skeptical public concerning Barack Obama’s parentage, his adoption, his citizenship status throughout his life and why he continues to cultivate a culture of secrecy around his life.

Loosely translated:

"I haven't got **** to back up my claims, so I'm going to keep saying words until you get bored and start looking the other way and then I'm going to run like hell."

TheHumanAlphabet
4/28/2011, 09:02 AM
SJS,

COntinue to think the way you will. Trump has Obummer pwned!

I don't like Trump, would not vote for him, but he is great - He will harp on Obummer for a long time, needling him and forcing him to release stuff that the MSM has given him passes on.

This is not 2008 and the 2012 election cycle will not be as kind to Obummer.

jkjsooner
4/28/2011, 09:08 AM
SJS,

COntinue to think the way you will. Trump has Obummer pwned!

I don't like Trump, would not vote for him, but he is great - He will harp on Obummer for a long time, needling him and forcing him to release stuff that the MSM has given him passes on.

This is not 2008 and the 2012 election cycle will not be as kind to Obummer.

You do realize that you have put Obama in a no-win situation, right? He doesn't release the long form he's hiding something and if he does he been pwned.

You've pointed to the exact reason Obama didn't bend over backwards for the birthers. Once he does they claim victory. It's an absurd stance.

One other reason Obama didn't do it? Just look at this video. It is clear that NOTHING will ever satisfy them.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3g30VCl_cgk&feature=channel_video_title

TheHumanAlphabet
4/28/2011, 09:15 AM
Oh, he had a win. He could have released the information early on and ended this crap. He, my guess, wants to paint everyone against as a nut job, or a racist. Don't discuss policies with me, you either for me or agin me, and if agin, you must be racist because I am doing it all for you all...

CrimsonCream
4/28/2011, 09:25 AM
Oh, he had a win. He could have released the information early on and ended this crap. He, my guess, wants to paint everyone against as a nut job, or a racist. Don't discuss policies with me, you either for me or agin me, and if agin, you must be racist because I am doing it all for you all...

Yes.

The Clown says "he doesn't have time for all this silliness" and then flies off to be on Oprah Winfrey's show. Again, he likes being President so he can have people kiss his @ss on a daily basis and say, "I'm the President." (I, for one, am sorry that he is.)

Speaking of Winfrey, I think her panties get wet every time she looks at Obama. I truly believe she thinks "Sleaze" is the Messiah.

jkjsooner
4/28/2011, 09:42 AM

He did release it. He released the certificate of live birth early on. He allowed many people to go to the actual records and verify it. You weren't happy with any of these which says more about you than Obama.

I'm sure you're still not happy. We'll now have to find an African American who was born in Hawaii in 1961 who has "African" as his race. We'll then need to have someone take a scan of a random birth certificate from the same time to show that it creates layers in it. Then you'll claim victory for making Obama jump through even more hoops. You'll then claim that the African American was a plant and his certificate was fake. It will never end and Obama will never do enough to satisfy you.

The fact is, Obama showed his certificate early on. It was a legal certificate that could be (or actually was) used to get a passport.

Not everyone who is against Obama is a nut job but if you are a birther then, yes, you are a nut job.

CrimsonCream
4/28/2011, 09:55 AM
He did release it. He released the certificate of live birth early on. The fact that you weren't satisfied with it says more about you than Obama.

I guess the thing here is that more and more people don't believe Obama with all of his lies, half-truths, distortions and disceptions and bullsh*t. He's not believable anymore except to the fringe Loon Left (not including the moderate and rational liberals).

He accepts no blame or responsibility for anything that goes wrong or doesn't meet expectations. Always blames someone or something.

Wonder how he would have reacted on the failure of The Bay of Pigs? Do you think he solely would have accepted the responsibility like Kennedy did? No, Obama would have blame it on Eisenhower.

The Profit
4/28/2011, 10:08 AM
I guess the thing here is that more and more people don't believe Obama with all of his lies, half-truths, distortions and disceptions and bullsh*t. He's not believable anymore except to the fringe Loon Left (not including the moderate and rational liberals).

He accepts no blame or responsibility for anything that goes wrong or doesn't meet expectations. Always blames someone or something.

Wonder how he would have reacted on the failure of The Bay of Pigs? Do you think he solely would have accepted the responsibility like Kennedy did? No, Obama would have blame it on Eisenhower.

Obama stated from the beginning that he was born in Hawaii. The nutjobs, right winged wackos, tea bagged idiots and Donald Trump said he was not. Okay, who was the liar?

By the way, all of the planning for the Bay of Pigs was done by Allan Dulles (then Director of the CIA) while Ike was president. Kennedy inherited that mess, just like Obama inherited the mess left by one of the worst presidents in American history, George W. Bush. Kennedy immediately fired Dulles, while taking the blame for not stopping the Bay of Pigs invasion. As we know now, had Kennedy allowed the invasion to continue, with American troops joining in the invasion, the Soviets would have used ground based nuclear weapons to repeal it.

CrimsonCream
4/28/2011, 10:14 AM
Trump never said that Obama wasn't born in Hawaii. He said he didn't know and Obama wouldn't dispel the doubts.

You will see Obama going down as one of the worst Presidents of all time. He is ruinous and divisive to the Country.

TheHumanAlphabet
4/28/2011, 11:04 AM
He did release it. He released the certificate of live birth early on. He allowed many people to go to the actual records and verify it. You weren't happy with any of these which says more about you than Obama.

I'm sure you're still not happy. We'll now have to find an African American who was born in Hawaii in 1961 who has "African" as his race. We'll then need to have someone take a scan of a random birth certificate from the same time to show that it creates layers in it. Then you'll claim victory for making Obama jump through even more hoops. You'll then claim that the African American was a plant and his certificate was fake. It will never end and Obama will never do enough to satisfy you.

The fact is, Obama showed his certificate early on. It was a legal certificate that could be (or actually was) used to get a passport.

Not everyone who is against Obama is a nut job but if you are a birther then, yes, you are a nut job.

Don't say me... I am no birther and I don't give a shat. I am just saying, releasing the long form, like I have at home for me, would have ended all the crap and it would be over. What did Obummer do? He delayed and delayed and refused to answer the issue, making it look like there is something there. Plus, that short form looks like crap to me, the long form was what should have been released.

TheHumanAlphabet
4/28/2011, 11:06 AM
Obama stated from the beginning that he was born in Hawaii. The nutjobs, right winged wackos, tea bagged idiots and Donald Trump said he was not. Okay, who was the liar?

By the way, all of the planning for the Bay of Pigs was done by Allan Dulles (then Director of the CIA) while Ike was president. Kennedy inherited that mess, just like Obama inherited the mess left by one of the worst presidents in American history, George W. Bush. Kennedy immediately fired Dulles, while taking the blame for not stopping the Bay of Pigs invasion. As we know now, had Kennedy allowed the invasion to continue, with American troops joining in the invasion, the Soviets would have used ground based nuclear weapons to repeal it.

Obummer will be rated just left of Carter as the WORST President in HISTORY.

The Profit
4/28/2011, 11:25 AM
Don't say me... I am no birther and I don't give a shat. I am just saying, releasing the long form, like I have at home for me, would have ended all the crap and it would be over. What did Obummer do? He delayed and delayed and refused to answer the issue, making it look like there is something there. Plus, that short form looks like crap to me, the long form was what should have been released.

What form did Ronald Reagan, George W. Bush, George HW Bush, Bill Clinton, etc. release?

soonerscuba
4/28/2011, 11:42 AM
Obummer will be rated just left of Carter as the WORST President in HISTORY.Nice caps, Rush.

badger
4/28/2011, 11:47 AM
After Obama's been in office for more than two years now and an election upcoming in 2012, it's time for voters and groups that are anti-Obama to bring more important anti-Obama issues to the forefront, because where Obama was born hasn't prevented him from being president for the first two years, so it isn't going to prevent him from being president the next 2-6 years. I say "2" and not "3" because while he was elected in 08, he didn't take office till 09.

So, please, fellow Republican voters, DROP. THIS. ISSUE. Unemployment needs to drop more, infrastructure needs to be improved, the pension crisis needs solving, foreign debt and exchange rates need to be in check, we need to seriously look at offshore drilling and accountability, education is always important... the list goes on.

I am reminded of what the Obama supporters-but-protesters said at that expensive meal: "We'll vote for you in 2012, yes that's true. Look at the Republicans - what else can we do." I will likely not vote for Obama, but that doesn't change the fact that I am less-than-pleased with some of my register's party's recent actions.

Bourbon St Sooner
4/28/2011, 11:51 AM
This thread is getting more stupid the longer it goes.

And I'm happy to add to that.

The Profit
4/28/2011, 11:57 AM
This thread is getting more stupid the longer it goes.

And I'm happy to add to that.

:D

JDMT
4/28/2011, 12:02 PM
pad

Sooner5030
4/28/2011, 12:07 PM
when did a tea party become part of the birther movement? Or is this some kind of tactic to sling mud at the TPers?

most of the folks linking TPers to birthers on the net are mostly left-leaning blogs or news organizations. I can only find a handful of cases where an individual who admitted to being a member of the TP actually claimed to be a brither. I think you kind find a FEW TPs that claim this but hardly a strong correlation with respect to all the TPs. The last poll I saw claimed only 30% of self proclaimed TPers thought Obama was born outside the US.....that is consistent or actually less than some of the numbers for pubs as a whole.

KantoSooner
4/28/2011, 12:07 PM
By the way, all of the planning for the Bay of Pigs was done by Allan Dulles (then Director of the CIA) while Ike was president. Kennedy inherited that mess, Kennedy immediately fired Dulles, while taking the blame for not stopping the Bay of Pigs invasion. As we know now, had Kennedy allowed the invasion to continue, with American troops joining in the invasion, the Soviets would have used ground based nuclear weapons to repeal it.

I suggest reading as an antedote to your evident lack of historical knowledge.

1. While Dulles planned the invasion, and set up training in Central America, JFK pulled the trigger, knowing full well what he was doing. JFK had, in fact, a massive hard-on for Castro; documented in far too many accounts to cite here. It was, for him, a cornerstone of his Latin American policy.

2. Dulles, by the way, was the finest CIA Director we have ever had, with the possible exception of Richard Helms. He is, for example, responsible for the surrender of German troops in Italy and Austria during WWII, thus saving both of those countries from descent into communism.

3. American troops were never planned for or foreseen in the invasion.

4. American air cover was promised, by JFK and then withheld, without notice to the Cubans on the beaches. This fatally undercut their ability to push off the beaches and in effect abandoned them to their fate. (Which was not a good fate as many were later subjected to torture and execution. Life is hard when you rely on the word of an American President and then become inconvenient.)

5. Soviet use of nukes was possible, but certainly not a foregone conclusion. One little problem with your argument: the timeline. The Bay of Pigs was in April of 1961. The missile crisis was in October of 62. The missiles were hardly ready to go then. Were they ready to launch in early 1961? Highly speculative and probably 'not ready'.

The Bay of Pigs was nonsensical from the get go, relying on too few people and vastly underestimating the popularity of the revolution. Still, JFK bears profound and personal responsibiliity, as does Bobby, for the operation. No one pulled the trigger except the two of them. The military and the CIA have plans for damn near anything; that doesn't excuse those who give the 'go' order of ultimately responsibility.

TheHumanAlphabet
4/28/2011, 12:25 PM
What form did Ronald Reagan, George W. Bush, George HW Bush, Bill Clinton, etc. release?

They have their houses they were born in or lived in as museums today...

Where is Obummer's house in Hawaii?

TheHumanAlphabet
4/28/2011, 12:25 PM
Nice caps, Rush.

Thank you.

TheHumanAlphabet
4/28/2011, 12:27 PM
After Obama's been in office for more than two years now and an election upcoming in 2012, it's time for voters and groups that are anti-Obama to bring more important anti-Obama issues to the forefront, because where Obama was born hasn't prevented him from being president for the first two years, so it isn't going to prevent him from being president the next 2-6 years. I say "2" and not "3" because while he was elected in 08, he didn't take office till 09.

So, please, fellow Republican voters, DROP. THIS. ISSUE. Unemployment needs to drop more, infrastructure needs to be improved, the pension crisis needs solving, foreign debt and exchange rates need to be in check, we need to seriously look at offshore drilling and accountability, education is always important... the list goes on.

I am reminded of what the Obama supporters-but-protesters said at that expensive meal: "We'll vote for you in 2012, yes that's true. Look at the Republicans - what else can we do." I will likely not vote for Obama, but that doesn't change the fact that I am less-than-pleased with some of my register's party's recent actions.

Agree with you on that. There are a few people with some plans, but not many at this time...

usaosooner
4/28/2011, 12:32 PM
just want to say LOLZ at birthers

TheHumanAlphabet
4/28/2011, 12:33 PM

I'll also add, no person prior to Obama has had an issue with this. The closest would probably be from the same election - McCain. He wasn't born in the U.S., but a protectorate.

So regardless, this is an issue for future elections as the global world is a lot smaller today than it was previously.

The Profit
4/28/2011, 12:51 PM
I'll also add, no person prior to Obama has had an issue with this. The closest would probably be from the same election - McCain. He wasn't born in the U.S., but a protectorate.

So regardless, this is an issue for future elections as the global world is a lot smaller today than it was previously.

And Obama only had an issue with it because of ignorant racist bigots...just saying.

jkjsooner
4/28/2011, 01:20 PM
when did a tea party become part of the birther movement? Or is this some kind of tactic to sling mud at the TPers?

Whether it's part of the movement or not, there are plenty of people on this board alone who call themselvers TPers and could be called birthers. I'm sure any of us who are on Facebook have plenty of "friends" whose posts have shown to fit both categories.

CrimsonCream
4/28/2011, 01:29 PM

This is what the fringe Loon Left does best.

Loons make wild, baseless accusations and sit back and watch others debunk them and then slink away back to their ratholes. Loons think that if you repeat a lie often enough then it becomes truth.

For example. Loons say Ryan's Budget will cut Medicare so Grandpa won't get his medical care and die. Granny will have her Social Security cut and she'll die from hunger. Neither is true.

Traditional Medicare is not being cut. Medicare Advantage is. Medicare Advantage is a supplement much like AARP who by the way threw Advantage under the bus. Social Security isn't being cut or reduced for 55+ people.

Loons has two obvious tactics besides blatant lying. Scaring people and calling people who disagree with them as racist. Remember Obama saying when the American people become scared they don't think straight?

Loons would be a funny bunch if they weren't so dangerous.

3rdgensooner
4/28/2011, 01:40 PM

Loons make wild, baseless accusations and sit back and watch others debunk them and then slink away back to their ratholes. Loons think that if you repeat a lie often enough then it becomes truth.

For example. Loons say Ryan's Budget will cut Medicare so Grandpa won't get his medical care and die. Granny will have her Social Security cut and she'll die from hunger. Neither is true.

Loons has two obvious tactics besides blatant lying. Scaring people and calling people who disagree with them as racist. Remember Obama saying when the American people become scared they don't think straight?

AFKT7MFmj9w

yermom
4/28/2011, 01:46 PM
And Obama only had an issue with it because of ignorant racist bigots...just saying.

as moronic as it is/was, i think it had more to do with his party, and an opening they thought they saw to get rid of him, just like Blowjobgate

it didn't help that he spent lots of time as a child in Asia and Africa being raised Muslim...

i think race really came 3rd in the hate column. i mean, i probably grew up closer to the hood than he did.

CrimsonCream
4/28/2011, 01:54 PM
^^^

Good post.

The Profit
4/28/2011, 02:12 PM
as moronic as it is/was, i think it had more to do with his party, and an opening they thought they saw to get rid of him, just like Blowjobgate

it didn't help that he spent lots of time as a child in Asia and Africa being raised Muslim...

i think race really came 3rd in the hate column. i mean, i probably grew up closer to the hood than he did.

Good try, but unfortunately your attempt fails the truth test. In fact, Barrack Obama never visited the continent of Africa until he was in his 20's.

jkjsooner
4/28/2011, 03:05 PM

Traditional Medicare is not being cut. Medicare Advantage is. Medicare Advantage is a supplement much like AARP who by the way threw Advantage under the bus. Social Security isn't being cut or reduced for 55+ people.

So the blame for the birthers is all placed on the Loon Left? What world do you live in?

Are Clone and Tuba agents of the loon left? I'm pretty sure I can dig up plenty of birther posts made by both of these guys.