PDA

View Full Version : Food stamps buy lobster and steak

JLEW1818
4/26/2011, 03:55 PM
This receipt was found in a parking lot in Menominee, MI.

http://i54.tinypic.com/21kkvpk.jpg

Mississippi Sooner
4/26/2011, 03:57 PM
Somehow that doesn't bother me as much as the ones I see with a cart full of Little Debbies, chips and store brand pop.

C&CDean
4/26/2011, 03:57 PM
Well a muh****ah's gotta eat, yo!

mgsooner
4/26/2011, 04:00 PM
Thought about writing a long response with lots of detailed information about how food stamps work and what they can/can't be used for, but then I realized it would be a waste of my time.

So...LET'S ALL GET OUTRAGED!!!! @#$q#@$q@#aXA;SLDKFJA;SDLKJ!!!!!

XFollower
4/26/2011, 04:01 PM
"Life is full of choices" and I choose to live off of your tax dollars for my fine dining.

BO supported mentality.

sooner59
4/26/2011, 04:01 PM
Who the hell gets a ton of steak and lobster, but buys $34 worth of diet mountain dew??? :confused:

mgsooner
4/26/2011, 04:02 PM
"Life is full of choices" and I choose to live off of your tax dollars for my fine dining.

BO supported mentality.

Yeah, Obama's first executive order was to take steak and lobster off of the food stamps banned items list. Such items were never purchased with food stamps in the history of the program prior to Obama's inauguration. Somebody send this out in a mass e-mail.

Shakadoodoo
4/26/2011, 04:03 PM
I would be willing to bet those were food stamps someone bought for half price. You can't buy crack and meth with food stamps.

JLEW1818
4/26/2011, 04:03 PM
Thought about writing a long response with lots of detailed information about how food stamps work and what they can/can't be used for, but then I realized it would be a waste of my time.

So...LET'S ALL GET OUTRAGED!!!! @#$q#@$q@#aXA;SLDKFJA;SDLKJ!!!!!

they blow all their stamp-money aka our money on luxury foods, and then break into cars and steal money to buy other foods.

that's all you had to say :D

:pop:

Blue
4/26/2011, 04:05 PM
P36x8rTb3jI

Canyonero
4/26/2011, 04:05 PM
I would be willing to bet those were food stamps someone bought for half price. You can't buy crack and meth with food stamps.

Bingo, go to Crest on the first of the month. :texan:

cccasooner2
4/26/2011, 04:06 PM

Solved!

My Opinion Matters
4/26/2011, 04:09 PM
they blow all their stamp-money aka our money on luxury foods, and then break into cars and steal money to buy other foods.

that's all you had to say :D

:pop:

Who is they? Pretty sure black people don't eat lobster.

JLEW1818
4/26/2011, 04:10 PM

:eek: :pop:

cccasooner2
4/26/2011, 04:11 PM
Why do so many assume the purchaser was black? What was the tip off?
:D

Shakadoodoo
4/26/2011, 04:12 PM

BO supported mentality.

People selling their food stamps has been going on since the program started. Isn't that one of the things Reagan ran on? I think it is a shame as well - but if a crack/meth head wants to sell me their food stamps for half price - I'll take it - their going to sell them anyway - Remember that movie Hollywood Shuffle, when they were about to march on Washington DC....... But they were hiring that day - lol

mgsooner
4/26/2011, 04:13 PM

That's a good question, since the purchase included Diet Mt. Dew, not Strawberry Fanta.

My Opinion Matters
4/26/2011, 04:14 PM

Poor + food stamps= black person

That's like, 1st grade white people math.

JLEW1818
4/26/2011, 04:15 PM
LOL

Mongo

true. they eat skrimps

Shakadoodoo
That's a good question, since the purchase included Diet Mt. Dew, not Strawberry Fanta.

Good point - Bruthas eat plenty of lobster.... But Diet Mt Dew - over Grape Crush - no way!

C&CDean
4/26/2011, 04:16 PM
A 24-pack of Mt. Dew for $34? WTF? You could buy 3 lobsters for that.

This is obviously white folk who bought them from black crackheads.

Case solved.

sooner59
4/26/2011, 04:16 PM
My friends had food stamps while we were in college. It was awesome when shopping with the roommates for groceries. And 3/4 of our house was white. And no, the black guy wasn't the one on food stamps.

soonercruiser
4/26/2011, 04:17 PM
Yeah, Obama's first executive order was to take steak and lobster off of the food stamps banned items list. Such items were never purchased with food stamps in the history of the program prior to Obama's inauguration. Somebody send this out in a mass e-mail.

No!
It just points out the hypocrisy on the left of defending social programs as a matter of life and death. ...i.e., that we can't make significant cuts.
(We wouldn't want the poor people to starve for Lobster, now would we?)

sooner59
4/26/2011, 04:18 PM

Case solved.

I think it said five 24 packs or something like that.

Shakadoodoo
4/26/2011, 04:18 PM
Poor + food stamps= black person

That's like, 1st grade white people math.

Thats rich white peoples math.

More poor whites get food stamps than poor blacks - not % wise but raw numbers - there are more then double the amount of white people on food stamp than blacks.

mgsooner
4/26/2011, 04:19 PM
No!
It just points out the hypocrisy on the left of defending social programs as a matter of life and death. ...i.e., that we can't make significant cuts.

Yes it is obvious that the food stamp program needs to be cut based on anedotal evidence of one knucklehead spending theirs on steak and lobster. Case closed.

soonercruiser

There were 17 steaks for their black friends.
And, ONE LOBSTER for their white friends!

JLEW1818
who should we elect to call the number on the ticket?

The
4/26/2011, 04:20 PM
who should we elect to call the number on the ticket?

Why would you call a grocery store?

Wishboned
4/26/2011, 04:20 PM
I think it said five 24 packs or something like that.

Yep. 5 @ 6.79. For a 24 pack.

Not a bad price.

sooner59
4/26/2011, 04:21 PM
No!

http://i670.photobucket.com/albums/vv66/Cameraman21/picard-facepalm2.jpg

My Opinion Matters
4/26/2011, 04:21 PM
Thats rich white peoples math.

More poor whites get food stamps than poor blacks - not % wise but raw numbers - there are more then double the amount of white people on food stamp than blacks.

Only because the black man is keeping those white brothas down.

SpankyNek
4/26/2011, 04:22 PM
No!
Come on, Cruiser!

We justify a certain level of abuse (This is, of course, a singular incident) to ensure that others don't starve.

There are ALWAYS going to be a few unethical folks out there that will scam the system, however, if it saves lives, isn't it worth it?

(How much is a child's life worth nowadays?)

JLEW1818
Why would you call a grocery store?

to ask for "Barb K." or w/e the cashier's name is on it

olevetonahill

Prolly the BBQ sauce stain;)

People selling their food stamps has been going on since the program started. Isn't that one of the things Reagan ran on? I think it is a shame as well - but if a crack/meth head wants to sell me their food stamps for half price - I'll take it - their going to sell them anyway - Remember that movie Hollywood Shuffle, when they were about to march on Washington DC....... But they were hiring that day - lol

Then you are as much of the problem as anyone .What respect I had for you just went out the window.:(
Why not do the correct thing and not break the law?
Report their ignorant basses.

The
to ask for "Barb K." or w/e the cashier's name says

OK. Then what?

My Opinion Matters
4/26/2011, 04:23 PM
OK. Then what?

lol u didn't call the FBI's omggggggggg

JLEW1818
4/26/2011, 04:23 PM
OK. Then what?

Ask if she has ever heard of SF's?

SanJoaquinSooner
4/26/2011, 04:24 PM
Lobster farmers and cattle ranchers are people too.

JLEW1818
4/26/2011, 04:24 PM
hey juan!

The
4/26/2011, 04:25 PM
Ask if she has ever heard of SF's?

Right. A minimum wage grocery store cashier working in Bum ****, Minnesota. To what end? So she'll post here?

Your cunning plan. I don't think you have thought it all the way through.

C&CDean
OK. Then what?

Ask her if she's hot, and if so, see if she'll be your mistress so maybe you have something for show and tell next time.

AlboSooner
Right. A minimum wage grocery store cashier working in Bum ****, Minnesota. To what end? So she'll post here?

lol

The
Ask her if she's hot, and if so, see if she'll be your mistress so maybe you have something for show and tell next time.

I noticed YOU didn't post, either.

Shakadoodoo
Prolly the BBQ sauce stain;)

Then you are as much of the problem as anyone .What respect I had for you just went out the window.:(
Why not do the correct thing and not break the law?
Report their ignorant basses.

Thats funny - I was just messing around - I don't buy food stamps - people come across that when they are in that atmosphere - I don't hang with addicts and I don't sell drugs - but I was just making a point about peoples attitude. Many people that get food stamps sell them.

JLEW1818
4/26/2011, 04:26 PM

yah, maybe you could lose your V-card to her?

My Opinion Matters
Thats funny - I was just messing around - I don't buy food stamps - people come across that when they are in that atmosphere - I don't hang with addicts and I don't sell drugs - but I was just making a point about peoples attitude. Many people that get food stamps sell them.

Lies. It's common knowledge you're black.

C&CDean
I noticed YOU didn't post, either.

Pics of my wife are all over this board. Yours? Not so much.

My Opinion Matters
4/26/2011, 04:28 PM
Pics of my wife are all over this board

Sig-worthy.

The
4/26/2011, 04:28 PM
yah, maybe you could lose your V-card to her?

Maybe... now just maybe here, someone who thinks it's ****s and giggles to call up a grocery store and tell them about their website because they found a receipt on the internets may have a bit more to worry about in the V card category.

Like I said, going out on limb here.

The
4/26/2011, 04:29 PM

Efforting...

C&CDean
Sig-worthy.

Indeed.

Shakadoodoo
The food stamp program needs to be regulated for sure - but not cut - maybe.... give them time limits, drug test, ways to get off of them, ect... something - but cutting food stamps and wale fare would turn poor neighborhoods into the wild wild west and it would spill over into rich communities in no time!

C&CDean
4/26/2011, 04:30 PM
Efforting...

Is that like farting?

JLEW1818
"The"

we could 3-way them

My Opinion Matters
The food stamp program needs to be regulated for sure - but not cut - maybe.... give them time limits, drug test, ways to get off of them, ect... something - but cutting food stamps and wale fare would turn poor neighborhoods into the wild wild west and it would spill over into rich communities in no time!

Forget drug testing. Obviously, we should be testing their blood for lobster.

My Opinion Matters
4/26/2011, 04:31 PM
WOULD YOU GUYS SHUT UP IM ATTEMPTING TO HAVE A CONVERSATION WITH A BLACK PERSON THAT'S NOT TRYING TO MUG ME FOR ONCE.

AlboSooner
4/26/2011, 04:32 PM

I agree with this. I know a few people who can work, but don't work, and instead use food stamps to buy food. That can be frustrating to someone who works hard, pays taxes, and barely gets by.

mgsooner
4/26/2011, 04:32 PM

The problem with more regulation = more government spending. There's simply no way around it. To regulate more, you have to have more employees. That doesn't seem to fit into the "small government" mantra that most of the people that scream the loudest about "walefaarrr" seem to follow.

JLEW1818
4/26/2011, 04:34 PM
The problem with more regulation = more government spending. There's simply no way around it. To regulate more, you have to have more employees. That doesn't seem to fit into the "small government" mantra that most of the people that scream the loudest about "walefaarrr" seem to follow.

make them move to Mexico

Mongo
4/26/2011, 04:34 PM
WOULD YOU GUYS SHUT UP IM ATTEMPTING TO HAVE A CONVERSATION WITH A BLACK PERSON THAT'S NOT TRYING TO MUG ME FOR ONCE.

you are totally going to get your *** beat in McD's by two black chicks for this talk

C&CDean
4/26/2011, 04:35 PM
OK. I'm confused now. Seriously, why is anybody bitching about them buying food with food stamps? If I've got a $200 food stamp, and it's legal food, then WTF does anybody else care?

Carry on.

olevetonahill

Way to worm out of your original statement :rolleyes:

Shakadoodoo
Lies. It's common knowledge you're black.

I wish that meant I could play basketball too!

My Opinion Matters
4/26/2011, 04:36 PM
you are totally going to get your *** beat in McD's by two black chicks for this talk

Well, I am a tranny. So that's like strike two, I guess.

sooner_born_1960
4/26/2011, 04:36 PM
Dean, you're slipping. MI is the abbreviation for Michigan.

C&CDean
4/26/2011, 04:38 PM

Huh? Dude, I know.

sooner_born_1960
4/26/2011, 04:41 PM
I figured you correct The.

C&CDean
You're assuming I read his ****.

Shakadoodoo

If they put some of those city workers to work - you know when you see 10 city workers standing around one whole - that may be enough - Or maybe all those people that they are giving non profit funds to - or something ...... I know one thing - keeping people dependent is undermining our communities!

C&CDean
4/26/2011, 04:43 PM
If they put some of those city workers to work - you know when you see 10 city workers standing around one whole - that may be enough - Or maybe all those people that they are giving non profit funds to - or something ...... I know one thing - keeping people dependent is undermining our communities!

You keep up with that talk and the white apologists on here are gonna start calling you uncle. tom.

Ike
4/26/2011, 04:44 PM
OK. I'm confused now. Seriously, why is anybody bitching about them buying food with food stamps? If I've got a $200 food stamp, and it's legal food, then WTF does anybody else care?

Carry on.

This.

47straight
4/26/2011, 04:47 PM
Maybe someone was buying it for their surf'n'turf stand so they could make some real money?

mgsooner
4/26/2011, 04:49 PM

Carry on.

Exactly.

Mongo
4/26/2011, 04:53 PM

Carry on.

maybe the outrage comes from the mismanagement of public funds that are supposed to last x amount of days, but will only last y amount of days now since there is some fine dining going on.

Blue
4/26/2011, 04:54 PM

Carry on.

Those mfers should be eatin bread and water and rice(Ok maybe a fruit cup too). If I can't go to the supermarket and spend 140 bucks on my dime for ONE meal you shouldn't be able to go to the store and spend 140 bucks on my dime for one meal.

Exactly.

Mjcpr
4/26/2011, 04:55 PM
maybe the outrage comes from the mismanagement of public funds that are supposed to last x amount of days, but will only last y amount of days now since there is some fine dining going on.

http://healthyinfluence.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/solvex.jpg

Mississippi Sooner
What if they are really huge lobsters?

http://www.wackyarchives.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/04/huge-lobster-3.jpg

The
Those mfers should be eatin bread and water and rice(Ok maybe a fruit cup too). If I can't go to the supermarket and spend 140 bucks on my dime for ONE meal you shouldn't be able to go to the store and spend 140 bucks on my dime for one meal.

Exactly.

Jealousy of the poor.

mgsooner
4/26/2011, 04:58 PM

Exactly.

The problem they're going to have is their food stamp allotment does not increase because they chose to spend their funds on stupid s**t. They'll all be gone by the 10th of the month every month and then they'll be back down at their local DHS office trying to find out what they can do for the rest of the month. I've said for a long time that a condition of getting food stamps should be that you have to receive some education on 1)budgeting and 2)nutrition. Unfortunately each of those things would cost money, which leads us back to my comment earlier about more regulation = more government spending.

Blue
4/26/2011, 04:59 PM
Jealousy of the poor.

Yeah I am. :D

sooner59
4/26/2011, 05:02 PM
The problem they're going to have is their food stamp allotment does not increase because they chose to spend their funds on stupid s**t. They'll all be gone by the 10th of the month every month and then they'll be back down at their local DHS office trying to find out what they can do for the rest of the month. I've said for a long time that a condition of getting food stamps should be that you have to receive some education on 1)budgeting and 2)nutrition. Unfortunately each of those things would cost money, which leads us back to my comment earlier about more regulation = more government spending.

When I was an undergrad, my loans ran out and my parent's couldn't pay their own bills, much less help me financially, so I went to DHS and they declined me from getting foodstamps because I wasn't working at least 20 hours per week. I was a full time student and working at a job that just paid commission...and I sucked at selling insurance. I would have loved foodstamps, but as it was, I learned to love ramen noodles.

StoopTroup
4/26/2011, 05:16 PM
I did a GIS for "The Wife" and I found this....

http://cdn.newsday.com/polopoly_fs/1.2834987.1303590503!/httpImage/image.jpg_gen/derivatives/display_600/image.jpg

Shakadoodoo
4/26/2011, 05:17 PM
You keep up with that talk and the white apologists on here are gonna start calling you uncle. tom.

LOL - you should see how mad people in the community get when this discussion comes up!

cccasooner2
4/26/2011, 06:07 PM
I did a GIS for "The Wife" and I found this....

http://cdn.newsday.com/polopoly_fs/1.2834987.1303590503!/httpImage/image.jpg_gen/derivatives/display_600/image.jpg

OJ she's not.

JDMT
4/26/2011, 06:34 PM

I'm all for that. I don't think you can buy a gun and bullets with food stamps.

SoonerNate
4/26/2011, 07:02 PM
P36x8rTb3jI

HA HA HA, the typical Obama voter right there.

LMFAO

soonercruiser
4/26/2011, 07:10 PM
Come on, Cruiser!

We justify a certain level of abuse (This is, of course, a singular incident) to ensure that others don't starve.

There are ALWAYS going to be a few unethical folks out there that will scam the system, however, if it saves lives, isn't it worth it?

(How much is a child's life worth nowadays?)

Come on Spank!
The Lwers are always posting a one-time incident as evidence of RW hypocrisy or corruption!
What is good for the goose, is good for the gander.

http://members.cox.net/franklipsinic/Political/not%20facism.jpg

StoopTroup
4/26/2011, 07:25 PM
I'm all for that. I don't think you can buy a gun and bullets with food stamps.

There aren't food stamps as far as I know. They get a credit card. They buy stuff...and then they trade it for what they really want. I'll bet I can get enough folks to buy Steaks and Lobster to get me a nice throw down and then maybe kill a banger that has an even nicer gun.

Back in the day....you used to have to register any ammo sales you made. Now....you can buy whatever you want. The Powder in them and the stuff the bullet is made off of can be tracked with a little investigation and if it's worth it to the investigators...they can probably put together how it all went down.

There is absolutely nothing to stop any of it though.

To many Americans have illegal guns and a greater number each day get registered to own one and carry them for protection.

Keeping them out of these folks hands isn't the answer. Heck....most of them are killing each other anyway. They are crazy. Why kill your neighbor over nothing?

You and I really have more of a problem if we were to kill one of these bangers. Then they target your entire Family. Our Gov't protects them better then they do the folks who really did nothing.

Food Stamps? What a waste of time even talking about that....lol

The gal in that Video....she got it right. "If I help Obama....he's gonna help me" You can think that she was saying she was gonna get free gas and a free house.....I think she was saying.....that she felt he might help people in this country struggle less. That it will be easier to make the money she needs to have so many of these basic needs that we all have been struggling to pay for.

Of course...you can take her out of context and think that she thought she was going to get to sit on her *** and enjoy her live.

By the looks of her...she looked like a hard working Single Mom to me.

SoonerNate
4/26/2011, 07:51 PM
There aren't food stamps as far as I know. They get a credit card. They buy stuff...and then they trade it for what they really want. I'll bet I can get enough folks to buy Steaks and Lobster to get me a nice throw down and then maybe kill a banger that has an even nicer gun.

Back in the day....you used to have to register any ammo sales you made. Now....you can buy whatever you want. The Powder in them and the stuff the bullet is made off of can be tracked with a little investigation and if it's worth it to the investigators...they can probably put together how it all went down.

There is absolutely nothing to stop any of it though.

To many Americans have illegal guns and a greater number each day get registered to own one and carry them for protection.

Keeping them out of these folks hands isn't the answer. Heck....most of them are killing each other anyway. They are crazy. Why kill your neighbor over nothing?

You and I really have more of a problem if we were to kill one of these bangers. Then they target your entire Family. Our Gov't protects them better then they do the folks who really did nothing.

Food Stamps? What a waste of time even talking about that....lol

The gal in that Video....she got it right. "If I help Obama....he's gonna help me" You can think that she was saying she was gonna get free gas and a free house.....I think she was saying.....that she felt he might help people in this country struggle less. That it will be easier to make the money she needs to have so many of these basic needs that we all have been struggling to pay for.

Of course...you can take her out of context and think that she thought she was going to get to sit on her *** and enjoy her live.

By the looks of her...she looked like a hard working Single Mom to me.

Now I KNOW you are trolling

StoopTroup
4/26/2011, 07:52 PM

stoopified
4/26/2011, 08:11 PM
true. they eat skrimpsNo man,crawfish

ouwasp
4/26/2011, 08:59 PM
I worked in a grocery store thru college in the early '80s. The food stamp system today is so much better tha what it used to be, when the gov't issued actual paper food stamps. Things I saw while manning a register:

Kids being sent through the line to by a piece of gum or two with a single dollar food stamp. We had to give them real money change. Sure enough, after three or so kids went through, here comes mom buying a pack of cigs with change. Or sometimes the kids just took the change to play Pac-Man.

As for steak. We had a lady come through one night with a big load of groceries, including dog food. She knew the rules. When it came time for the transaction, we would tell the customer, "$X in food stamps, $X in cash" (the register broke it down if the checker did his job right.) But it was often they would act like we were the bad guys telling them they couldn't buy toilet paper, soap, etc.

This time it was dog food. She took the bag of dog food, acting indignant, saying "Be back in a minute." Soon she came back with a package of steak. With a smart-a$$ smirk, she said "Guess my dogs can eat steak tonight..." :mad:

With a poker face I rang her up and Uncle Sam paid the bill.

soonercruiser
4/26/2011, 09:06 PM
Good for you Wasp!
Show's what a**holes they are.
:mad:

Mongo
4/26/2011, 09:11 PM
No man,crawfish

racist

soonerboomer93
4/26/2011, 09:19 PM

Case solved.
It was 5 24 packs. They also paid their deposit with the food stamps, yet I imagine get it back in cash

soonerboomer93
4/26/2011, 09:22 PM
Yep. 5 @ 6.79. For a 24 pack.

Not a bad price.

Wallyworld has it for under $6

soonerboomer93
4/26/2011, 09:29 PM

Carry on.

Diet my dew isn't food (something I have a can of daily) and neither is the deposit on the cans.

Al Gore
4/26/2011, 09:37 PM
Hey...that got me banned many years ago!!!

Al Gore
4/26/2011, 09:40 PM

Doesn't he work for the US Post Office? I thought they study with flash cards so they can pass a pre-hire test?

CORNholio
4/26/2011, 11:08 PM
Anybody shocked or awed by this has little to no experience around the gubment check peeps. It is common practice to have a big party/cookout/drunkfest on the 1st. And be broke again on the 2nd.

Billy Loomis
4/27/2011, 07:52 AM
http://static.someecards.com/someecards/images/feed_assets/4db18e61e7658.jpg

JDMT
4/27/2011, 08:01 AM
http://static.someecards.com/someecards/images/feed_assets/4db18e61e7658.jpg

Black people eat cucumbers?

texaspokieokie
4/27/2011, 08:17 AM
wonder if that store manager is the "jodie dean" on kluv in dallas ???

OhU1
4/27/2011, 08:24 AM
http://www.yourememberthat.com/thumbs/ca1be79f2ad6.jpg
It's bad enough someone was dropping off muffin stumps at the shelter. You think the homeless and food stamp people will just eat anything? Why don't you just drop off some chicken skins and lobster shells!!

SoCaliSooner
4/27/2011, 08:41 AM
Black people eat cucumbers?

Gotta do something while their butt eats the thong.

lexsooner
4/27/2011, 09:17 AM

The tip off was the purchase happened in a town in the Upper Peninsula of Michigan, which is about 99.9% white, so the purchaser must be one of the 1/10 of one percent who is black.

JDMT
4/27/2011, 09:24 AM
Gotta do something while their butt eats the thong.

nomnomnom!

Soonerwake
4/27/2011, 10:28 AM
Bingo, go to Crest on the first of the month. :texan:

#1 store in Oklahoma for food stamps. I would rather starve than go to Crest around the first.. :eek:

pphilfran
4/27/2011, 11:19 AM
That Crest store? July 2009 to March 17 million...Okla Wally Worlds raked in...are you sitting down...506 million during the same period...

C&CDean
4/27/2011, 11:22 AM
Yeah, but he's an Edmonite and those guys wouldn't be caught dead going into the walmarts.

StoopTroup
4/27/2011, 11:31 AM
Anybody shocked or awed by this has little to no experience around the gubment check peeps. It is common practice to have a big party/cookout/drunkfest on the 1st. And be broke again on the 2nd.

One time I was at this Piggly Wiggly in Abbeville, LA which is around 20 miles south of Lafayette. I bought a case of beer and pulled out $100 to pay for it. They had to get the Manager to make change. They were so used to 90% of everyone there paying in food stamps that seeing someone come through with real money wasn't a daily occurrence. I'll never forget thinking that I'd wished I had exact change that time as I thought I might get mugged on the way to my car.

ouleaf
4/27/2011, 12:05 PM
Who the hell gets a ton of steak and lobster, but buys $34 worth of diet mountain dew??? :confused:

Sounds like something this guy might do

http://i.zdnet.com/blogs/cosmo-kramer-played-by-michael-richards-from-wikipedia.jpg