PDA

View Full Version : Donald Trump "Arab Countries Wouldn't Even Exist If It Weren't For Us!"

Shakadoodoo
4/26/2011, 02:53 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HxxIdJ4agpM

Obama will win for sure if he becomes the Republican nominee.

NormanPride
4/26/2011, 03:02 PM
Well, yeah. He'd be competing against himself.

badger
4/26/2011, 03:07 PM

NormanPride's sense of humor, ladies and gentlemen! :D

Mongo
4/26/2011, 03:10 PM
largest transfer of wealth. they would be there, but they wouldnt have gold plated Lambo's if it werent for the west

StoopTroup
4/26/2011, 03:12 PM

Your use of the English Language is confusing to the Africans. We will get a translator.

NormanPride
4/26/2011, 03:14 PM
NormanPride's sense of humor, ladies and gentlemen! :D
Tip your waitress.

NormanPride
4/26/2011, 03:18 PM
In all seriousness, I doubt The Donald will be anywhere near the Republican nomination.

AlboSooner
4/26/2011, 03:31 PM
He probably means the current Arab regimes would not survive without the US, which is still false since a few US-backed regimes in the Arab world are about to collapse, and the US-backed regime of Mubarak fell.

sooner59
4/26/2011, 03:36 PM
In all seriousness, does anyone know a solid clue about who may be the actually pub candidate? Is Romney or Huckabee a frontrunner?

Shakadoodoo
4/26/2011, 03:39 PM
In all seriousness, does anyone know a solid clue about who may be the actually pub candidate? Is Romney or Huckabee a frontrunner?

I saw yesterday that Romney was the front runner and Huckabee was second but they also made a point to mention it is way to early to tell.

sooner59
4/26/2011, 03:42 PM
Do you think either have a solid chance to beat Obama? Too early for me to tell. I would want to hear them debate him first.

AlboSooner
4/26/2011, 03:43 PM
I saw yesterday that Romney was the front runner and Huckabee was second but they also made a point to mention it is way to early to tell.

Can't wait for Ken to run.

NormanPride
4/26/2011, 03:45 PM
Romney will get killed for Romneycare, so I doubt he's a solid candidate.

SoCaliSooner
4/26/2011, 03:46 PM
He probably means the current Arab regimes would not survive without the US, which is still false since a few US-backed regimes in the Arab world are about to collapse, and the US-backed regime of Mubarak fell.

Don't forget the Kenyan led US regime about to fall...

SoonerNate
4/26/2011, 03:46 PM
I'd vote for Kermit the ****ing Frog over this disaster we have in there now.

sooner59
4/26/2011, 03:47 PM
Wasn't Romneycare a lot like Obamacare, and now that he is running for POTUS, he is going back on it and playing up the anti-obamacare angle? Just asking, I can't remember all of the details.

AlboSooner
4/26/2011, 03:49 PM
Wasn't Romneycare a lot like Obamacare, and now that he is running for POTUS, he is going back on it and playing up the anti-obamacare angle? Just asking, I can't remember all of the details.

I think Obamacare was more like Romneycare. Romneycare came before Obamacare.

Shakadoodoo
Do you think either have a solid chance to beat Obama? Too early for me to tell. I would want to hear them debate him first.

I'm not sure - I am Independent myself - I am registered as a Democrat just so I can vote at all the elections but I'm Independent at heart. It will be interesting to see how the Tea Party will affect the GOP votes. Seems like that may split some votes... but I damn sure am no expert. I just waiting for the debates as well.

sooner59
Gotchya.

SoonerNate
4/26/2011, 03:53 PM
Trump "sold out" his appearance in New Hampshire yesterday. Folks are flocking to see him. He would DESTROY Barrack Hussein

Shakadoodoo
4/26/2011, 03:58 PM
Trump "sold out" his appearance in New Hampshire yesterday. Folks are flocking to see him. He would DESTROY Barrack Hussein

I think that is because of peoples uncertainty of any of the hopeful candidates. I think that the Democrats would love to run against Trump - He has no political experience what so ever - they may eat him alive.

C&CDean
4/26/2011, 04:02 PM
I hear all the donks going "please dear satan let Trump run. O will destroy him..." and it makes me chuckle. How soon y'all forget how stupid the people are in the major metropolitan areas of this country.

You see, Trump will probably win all the flyover states because we're pretty much "ABO" (anybody but O), but he'll destroy O in the big cities because he's a "star." People will vote for him because they see him on TV. You watch. Besides, he'll be a better potus. Hell, a ****ing semi-trained chimpanzee would be better. But I digress...

sooner59
4/26/2011, 04:07 PM

He also sold out his Roast on Comedy Central. He has business sense, but I haven't heard him say anything political except for two things:

1. He said Obama wasn't qualified to be POTUS b/c he wasn't born here.

2. He said Obama wasn't qualified to get into Cornell because of his grades.

He must have been a terrible student since he got into Harvard Law School, was the head of the Harvard Law Review, and graduated magna cum laude. You can say he isn't a good POTUS, but the guy obviously is pretty smart and did well in school. I'm just waiting for the Donald to say what he would do to fix our situations that we are in rather than talk about how others are not qualified.

AlboSooner
4/26/2011, 04:07 PM
I hope people who support Trump, don't feel used when he doesn't run, and it becomes evident that he is doing this for self-aggrandizement.

Since Obama and Romney are kind of alike, I think their debates and campaigns could be the most productive we have seen in years.

soonercoop1
4/26/2011, 04:26 PM
No way is he the nominee....nobody in the group yet I would vote for...

soonercruiser
4/26/2011, 07:17 PM
What's "The Donald" really up to?
With his recent change of heart on key issues, and past record of donations to liberal & Demoncratic candidates....any chance he's a "Mole" candidate?
:rolleyes:

StoopTroup
4/26/2011, 07:28 PM
Art of the Deal....read it

lexsooner
4/26/2011, 07:53 PM
I hear all the donks going "please dear satan let Trump run. O will destroy him..." and it makes me chuckle. How soon y'all forget how stupid the people are in the major metropolitan areas of this country.

You see, Trump will probably win all the flyover states because we're pretty much "ABO" (anybody but O), but he'll destroy O in the big cities because he's a "star." People will vote for him because they see him on TV. You watch. Besides, he'll be a better potus. Hell, a ****ing semi-traiined chimpanzee would be better. But I digress...

^ More insightful predictions from Nostradamus himself. Didn't you also predict McCain would win in 2008 because all the liberals would tell the pollsters they were voting for Obama, but would not actually vote for him in the booth, because liberals are really racists? Brilliant theory and brilliant call!

AlbqSooner
4/26/2011, 08:10 PM

Anybody recall what BHO's chances were in April, 2007?

CORNholio
4/26/2011, 10:43 PM
Anybody who runs against Obama is racist. He will inform us when he has decided how many terms he is entitled to.

SoonerNate
4/26/2011, 10:44 PM
Anybody who runs against Obama is racist. He is entitled to as many terms as he feels necessary.

I agree

oulucas
4/26/2011, 10:52 PM

You see, Trump will probably win all the flyover states because we're pretty much "ABO" (anybody but O), but he'll destroy O in the big cities because he's a "star." People will vote for him because they see him on TV. You watch. Besides, he'll be a better potus. Hell, a ****ing semi-trained chimpanzee would be better. But I digress...

No, this (I hope) is where the American people say, "Wait just a minute, isn't this guy really a ******rocket? Why the hell should we vote for him?"

Actually, in typing that sentence it hurt me a little to even mention "voting" for the dumbass.

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
4/27/2011, 12:19 AM
In all seriousness, I doubt The Donald will be anywhere near the Republican nomination.Other R's will have to go after him like a D would, or he will still be viable, and run as a GDI, thereby handing the erection to Obear, on a silver platter.

4/27/2011, 12:22 AM
Trump "sold out" his appearance in New Hampshire yesterday. Folks are flocking to see him. He would DESTROY Barrack HusseinYou don't really suspect what the MSM will do to him if he's the R candidate, do you?

4/27/2011, 12:23 AM
I think that is because of peoples uncertainty of any of the hopeful candidates. I think that the Democrats would love to run against Trump - He has no political experience what so ever - they may eat him alive.The MSM will shred him, unless he's an independent.

Gandalf_The_Grey
4/27/2011, 01:09 AM
No one watches the "mainstream media"...

4/27/2011, 01:24 AM
No one watches the "mainstream media"...Pls elaborate. thnx

Gandalf_The_Grey
4/27/2011, 01:31 AM
Do you mean Fox News? Fox News IS the mainstream media. If you take every single liberal news organizer and combine their viewership...they still can't beat Fox News. So it is amazing how POWERFUL. people like Limbaugh, Beck, and Palin, it makes them seem. They act like these liberal news organizations somehow control all the information received when they actually control a very small portion of it.

4/27/2011, 01:50 AM
Do you mean Fox News? Fox News IS the mainstream media. If you take every single liberal news organizer and combine their viewership...they still can't beat Fox News. So it is amazing how POWERFUL. people like Limbaugh, Beck, and Palin, it makes them seem. They act like these liberal news organizations somehow control all the information received when they actually control a very small portion of it.Get srs. Almost every newspaper, esp, bigger cities, ALL networks' news on tv, but for FOXNEWS, are very leftist in their spin of almost anything remotely potentially political. Most all the entertainment industry and public education at all levels. IOW STOP IT! Stop acting ignorant, negligent or incapaz.

Gandalf_The_Grey
4/27/2011, 01:59 AM
Nobody reads the newspaper, they are almost bankrupt, so that is null and void. Network News on TV is leftist, however, no one watches it, so you can void that one out as well. The entertainment industry is leftist but let's face it, Barbara Streisand hasn't supported many winners over the last 20 years so how powerful can their voice be. Public education....really, college is liberal but all through grade school and high school I would say in Rural Oklahoma, I received right to far right teaching.

XingTheRubicon
4/27/2011, 09:05 AM
More of the media overall is left. You're going to have to come to grips with that.

TheHumanAlphabet
4/27/2011, 10:35 AM
He does have a point. There were no countries as we know them there until the UK and somewhat us made them by artificially installing rulers after WWI in orderto get to stable oil supplies.