PDA

View Full Version : Ryan Mallett

Blue
4/23/2011, 05:56 PM
Man this guy needs to stop giving interviews. His draft position falls 1o spots every time he opens his mouth.

OU-HSV
4/23/2011, 08:40 PM
ESPN sure has been bashing him lately. Supposedly he canceled a meeting with (I think it was) the Carolina Panthers because he was "feeling ill". But if I heard the story correctly he was spotted out partying the night before that. If he truly is the piece of work the media is making him out to be, then I would steer clear of him if I were ANY NFL team (with the exception of the Raiders of course).

AlbqSooner
4/24/2011, 06:28 AM
Moon says it's a race thing. They don't treat Cam Newton this way.

sooner518
4/24/2011, 09:26 AM
ESPN sure has been bashing him lately. Supposedly he canceled a meeting with (I think it was) the Carolina Panthers because he was "feeling ill". But if I heard the story correctly he was spotted out partying the night before that. If he truly is the piece of work the media is making him out to be, then I would steer clear of him if I were ANY NFL team (with the exception of the Raiders of course).

Not that I think Mallett will be any good, but I thought that story about him being seen out partying the night before he called in sick was debunked.

OU-HSV
4/24/2011, 10:04 AM
Not that I think Mallett will be any good, but I thought that story about him being seen out partying the night before he called in sick was debunked.

It may have been debunked, I was just saying what I heard reported. I think Mallett has tons of potential, but unless he starts attempting to put a stop to all of the "character" issues that are being talked about, he will probably be a flop.

MojoRisen
4/24/2011, 10:12 AM
Is there any validity to him being out partying the night before his interview with the panthers a team he may or may not want to play for?

If not people need to back the F up - just trying to tear a guy down that has the tools to be selected pretty high.

I think we can put this on par with negative recruiting. People just want to get him lower in the draft but still want him.

OKC-SLC
4/24/2011, 10:18 AM
seems like a doosh.

Blue
4/24/2011, 01:04 PM
seems like a doosh.

he's OG, yo.