4/23/2011, 01:34 PM
Too bad it's damn true

Blue
4/23/2011, 01:36 PM
There we go.

Sooner98
4/23/2011, 05:11 PM
Don't forget tip #3:

Immediately, without any hesitation whatsoever, yell at the top of your lungs how Christians are every bit as violent and dangerous as muslim terrorists are. Be sure and use all of the predictable and completely irrelevant examples from 7 to 10 centuries ago, such as the Crusades and the Spanish Inquisition to legitimize your delusion. Ignore the fact that nowhere in the Bible does Jesus teach his followers to use violence to spread His message of salvation, repentance, and good deeds. Also, ignore the fact that Mohammed EXPLICITLY instructs his followers to subdue non-believers by any means necessary, including violence, and to kill those who don't submit to his religion. Try and equate all religions as the same, each with its own set of extremists.

sappstuf
4/23/2011, 05:23 PM
Irrational fear of being decapitated...

That's pretty good.

SoonerNate
4/23/2011, 05:32 PM
That was spot on

ouwasp
4/23/2011, 07:35 PM
I like to think my tax $ go to kill radical mooslems...

StoopTroup
4/23/2011, 07:43 PM
Don't forget tip #3:

Immediately, without any hesitation whatsoever, yell at the top of your lungs how Christians are every bit as violent and dangerous as muslim terrorists are. Be sure and use all of the predictable and completely irrelevant examples from 7 to 10 centuries ago, such as the Crusades and the Spanish Inquisition to legitimize your delusion. Ignore the fact that nowhere in the Bible does Jesus teach his followers to use violence to spread His message of salvation, repentance, and good deeds. Also, ignore the fact that Mohammed EXPLICITLY instructs his followers to subdue non-believers by any means necessary, including violence, and to kill those who don't submit to his religion. Try and equate all religions as the same, each with its own set of extremists.

So.....my kids can join the military but if we go to war, they should be granted an honorary discharge as they don't wish to be a part of any Crusades type of military action on our Countries part?

soonercruiser
4/23/2011, 09:49 PM
So.....my kids can join the military but if we go to war, they should be granted an honorary discharge as they don't wish to be a part of any Crusades type of military action on our Countries part?

No! They have a choice to join the Jihad, and help kill Christians.
:rolleyes:

(If you join the military, you will eventually be asked to kill others; directly, or indirectly.)

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
4/24/2011, 12:46 AM
Don't forget tip #3:

Immediately, without any hesitation whatsoever, yell at the top of your lungs how Christians are every bit as violent and dangerous as muslim terrorists are. Be sure and use all of the predictable and completely irrelevant examples from 7 to 10 centuries ago, such as the Crusades and the Spanish Inquisition to legitimize your delusion. Ignore the fact that nowhere in the Bible does Jesus teach his followers to use violence to spread His message of salvation, repentance, and good deeds. Also, ignore the fact that Mohammed EXPLICITLY instructs his followers to subdue non-believers by any means necessary, including violence, and to kill those who don't submit to his religion. Try and equate all religions as the same, each with its own set of extremists.EXCELLENT...HEY YERMOM...He's talking to you!

yermom
4/24/2011, 06:21 AM
EXCELLENT...HEY YERMOM...He's talking to you!

meh, i think all religions are bull****, so one calling another one out is just kinda funny.

Christians were no strangers to bombs in the 20th Century

MR2-Sooner86
4/24/2011, 07:54 AM
meh, i think all religions are bull****, so one calling another one out is just kinda funny.

True but give me a cookie cutter, Bible thumpin, Baptist over the unevolved, primative, towel head. I never got why many agnostics/atheist think the two are exactly the same when they're clearly not. Islam is far worse.

Christianity has evolved, somewhat, in Western civilization while Islam is barbaric.

You mock a Christian, what do they do? They go into the corner and cry. You mock a Muslim, what do they do? They throw a bitch fit, act like a child, and try to cause violence.

Islam is the bigger threat to be dealt with first. After that is done then we can focus on the people who go to a building to compare clothes A.K.A. Christians.

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
4/24/2011, 10:22 AM
True but give me a cookie cutter, Bible thumpin, Baptist over the unevolved, primative, towel head. I never got why many agnostics/atheist think the two are exactly the same when they're clearly not. Islam is far worse.

Christianity has evolved, somewhat, in Western civilization while Islam is barbaric.

You mock a Christian, what do they do? They go into the corner and cry. You mock a Muslim, what do they do? They throw a bitch fit, act like a child, and try to cause violence.

Islam is the bigger threat to be dealt with first. After that is done then we can focus on the people who go to a building to compare clothes A.K.A. Christians.no shiite, amigo!!!

yermom
4/24/2011, 12:25 PM

Islam is the bigger threat to be dealt with first. After that is done then we can focus on the people who go to a building to compare clothes A.K.A. Christians.

the thing i take issue with is the broad use of "Muslim"

i have met plenty of Muslims that were not going to bomb anyone. they were more devout, on average, than most Christians i know, but i don't think they were going to kill anyone because of a burnt Koran or a cartoon.

are there Muslims that do extreme things? yes. is it just because they are Muslim? no.

MR2-Sooner86
4/24/2011, 01:01 PM
the thing i take issue with is the broad use of "Muslim"

i have met plenty of Muslims that were not going to bomb anyone. they were more devout, on average, than most Christians i know, but i don't think they were going to kill anyone because of a burnt Koran or a cartoon.

are there Muslims that do extreme things? yes. is it just because they are Muslim? no.

I agree somewhat with you.

If you have a poor, uneducated religious group, like in the Deep South, you get bad things, like the KKK.

As I've stated, I look at places like Europe where they let them in thinking things would be fine but it's not fine. Why is that? Are all the Islamic folks coming into Europe poor and uneducated or does it have to do with the religion?

http://reason.com/assets/mc/jsullum/2010_04/Muhammad-in-bear-suit.jpg

http://www.morethings.com/fan/south_park/photo_gallery/jew-kyle-kills-jesus.jpg

If both religions are the same, why is one generating more hate and violence? Where are the Christian groups attacking and threatening South Park?

Blue
4/24/2011, 01:07 PM

Christians are gonna be dealt with, eh? Good luck.

And Happy Easter.

MR2-Sooner86
4/24/2011, 01:19 PM
Christians are gonna be dealt with, eh? Good luck.

And Happy Easter.

Don't need luck, it's already happening.

40 Million Nonbelievers in America? (http://www.alternet.org/rights/139788/40_million_nonbelievers_in_america_the_secret_is_a lmost_out/)

The Rise of Atheist America (http://www.wnd.com/?pageId=43397)

Report: Atheism On The Rise In U.S.
(http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=111885128)

Happy Easter to you too.

Sooner98
4/24/2011, 01:20 PM

Christians were no strangers to bombs in the 20th Century

Yes, "Christians" (acting against the clear teachings of Jesus) bombed a few abortion clinics and a few people in Northern Ireland in the 20th century.

Meanwhile, millions of people died at the hands of Muslims, and tens of millions of people were murdered at the hands of atheists in the 20th century.

yermom
4/24/2011, 01:26 PM
yeah, if everyone would just accept Jesus as their savior the world would just instantly be a better place :rolleyes:

soonercruiser
4/24/2011, 02:13 PM
yeah, if everyone would just accept Jesus as their savior the world would just instantly be a better place :rolleyes:

I agree with the sarcasm.....(emoticon)
There are many who "accept" Jesus formally on Sundays. But, the problem is that they are not changed internally; and, do not act on their faith. I can't tell even how many business guys I know who talk-the-talk, but don't walk the walk.

Anybody see more of them this Easter Sunday?

SoonerNate
4/24/2011, 02:53 PM
What's funny is those that badmouth certain religions are the first ones to run to it when they need a crutch (ie a family member is ill or they are on death row)

He won't be fooled.