PDA

View Full Version : Will Obama have a beer summit with this cop?

OutlandTrophy
4/22/2011, 10:12 PM
http://www.lvrj.com/news/exclusive-police-beating-of-las-vegas-man-caught-on-tape-120509439.html?viewAllComments=y&c=y

99.97%

yermom
4/22/2011, 10:26 PM
cops really don't like being recorded

http://www.informationliberation.com/?id=34983

yermom
4/22/2011, 10:29 PM
stuff like this is why i think seatbelt laws and checkpoints are bogus:

qxjNVSCs_Lg

you never know what you are going to get when you interface with cops

Leroy Lizard
4/23/2011, 10:11 AM
stuff like this is why i think seatbelt laws and checkpoints are bogus:

qxjNVSCs_Lg

you never know what you are going to get when you interface with cops

I guess I'm supposed to be outraged by the cops' behavior, but I'm not. I don't see how they manage to interact with people like that on a daily basis and stay sane.

Leroy Lizard
4/23/2011, 11:00 AM
cops really don't like being recorded

http://www.informationliberation.com/?id=34983

"I'ma take the phone... 'cuz that's gonna be evidence...

Cops talk like that?

Skysooner
4/23/2011, 11:08 AM
What does this have to do with Obama? Nothing. Why do you feel the need to bring in the US President into what is basically a police officer abusing his authority?

Howzit
4/23/2011, 11:27 AM
People need to learn when to stfu when interacting with teh po po. I don't get why everyone in the video feels like he was so wronged.

StoopTroup
4/23/2011, 11:46 AM
What does this have to do with Obama? Nothing. Why do you feel the need to bring in the US President into what is basically a police officer abusing his authority?

I can't hardly wait for this answer.....:pop:

Gandalf_The_Grey
4/23/2011, 12:43 PM
Because it never happened when Bush was President. We all lived in a utopia where criminals and cops were at peace. Blessing and Peace be upon the Bush 8 years where this country was perfect

SoonerNate
4/23/2011, 01:00 PM
Because it never happened when Bush was President. We all lived in a utopia where criminals and cops were at peace. Blessing and Peace be upon the Bush 8 years where this country was perfect

Translation: I've got nothing so I follow the flowchart line to "Change subject to Bush"

Gandalf_The_Grey
4/23/2011, 01:01 PM
Translation: I've got nothing so I follow the flowchart line to "Change subject to Obama"

sooner59
4/23/2011, 02:32 PM
As much as I respect most a lot of cops, it is the others that give them a bad reputation. Its the ones that only became cops so they could feel like for once in their life they had power over everyone else and people should respect them because of their badge rather than their actions that make people leery of them. I don't know much about the larger city cops, but I know the vast majority of small town cops that I have known or dealt with were people that dip****s that felt the need for a gun in order to demand respect because they had never done anything up to that point to earn any.

We had one in Davis a little while back that was a worthless POS that nobody respected because he was nothing but a dick who wanted to bully people around and do whatever he wanted because by God, he had blue uniform and a badge. Well, he learned that you can't do whatever you want because your car has red and blue lights. He was going 100 mph down a 50 mph highway near my house with no lights and no siren and an old man was pulling out of his driveway and officer dickbrain was going too fast to react and hit and killed the poor guy. Needless to say, he ain't a Davis cop anymore.

I was in Chickasha not long ago and I pulled up to a stop at a red light, saw a local patrol car in the lane next to me approaching without slowing down. I **** you not, he threw on his lights, drove right through a red light, and pulled directly into Sonic and pushed the button to order. Just wow.

OutlandTrophy
4/23/2011, 04:51 PM

did you see the other sweet thread I started recently? It didn't have anything to do with Obama either but every thread on here ends up being political so why not from the get go?

Some of you Obama haters/lovers need to settle the F down and learn to enjoy life.

StoopTroup
4/23/2011, 04:54 PM
did you see the other sweet thread I started recently? It didn't have anything to do with Obama either but every thread on here ends up being political so why not from the get go?

Some of you Obama haters/lovers need to settle the F down and learn to enjoy life.

or maybe even quit posting threads that bait them into more of them?

OutlandTrophy
4/23/2011, 04:58 PM
This message is hidden because StoopTroup is on your ignore list.

I'm sure it was clever but I will never know.

Gandalf_The_Grey
4/23/2011, 05:04 PM
or maybe even quit posting threads that bait them into more of them?

There you go, now you can read it ;)

Leroy Lizard
4/23/2011, 05:32 PM
We had one in Davis a little while back that was a worthless POS that nobody respected because he was nothing but a dick who wanted to bully people around and do whatever he wanted because by God, he had blue uniform and a badge. Well, he learned that you can't do whatever you want because your car has red and blue lights. He was going 100 mph down a 50 mph highway near my house with no lights and no siren and an old man was pulling out of his driveway and officer dickbrain was going too fast to react and hit and killed the poor guy. Needless to say, he ain't a Davis cop anymore.

Say wha? When did this happen?

SoonerNate
4/23/2011, 05:37 PM
A badge does not a man make. Take it off and settle things like a man. Pigs hide behind their badge to try to look tough.

OutlandTrophy
4/23/2011, 05:39 PM
There you go, now you can read it ;)

boooooo! :D

sooner59
4/23/2011, 05:40 PM
Say wha? When did this happen?

Gosh...let's see...I believe I had just started undergrad when it happened, so it had to be early 2000s. Can't remember exactly what year, but it was sometime between 2001-2004 if I recall. His last name was Spicer (not sure if that's how you spell it).