PDA

View Full Version : Will Jackson, Sharpton and Obama speak out agianst this?

Pages : [1] 2

OutlandTrophy
4/22/2011, 09:27 AM
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=ec0_1303444048

They damn near beat this girl to death while the workers just stand around and watch it happen.

It's sickening at the end when the victim convulses.

C&CDean
4/22/2011, 09:34 AM
Can't see the vid. Who is "they?"

olevetonahill
4/22/2011, 09:35 AM
:eek:
At least the Old white woman tried to help.

olevetonahill
4/22/2011, 09:36 AM
Can't see the vid. Who is "they?"

2 black chicks tryin to beat a white girl to death while a bunch of black workers at McPuke stand around watchin

Aldebaran
4/22/2011, 09:42 AM
So black people aren't allowed to have bystander mentality?

And a president is supposed to address this because he's black (or at least identified as being black)?

okie52
4/22/2011, 09:43 AM
Maybe he should have another beer summit.

C&CDean
4/22/2011, 09:45 AM

And a president is supposed to address this because he's black (or at least identified as being black)?

I knew I could count on you Alde...:bsmf:

Of course JJ, Big Al, and the O ain't gonna do anything. White bitch deserved it. They all do. Just ask big Alde.

olevetonahill
4/22/2011, 09:47 AM

Of course JJ, Big Al, and the O ain't gonna do anything. White bitch deserved it. They all do. Just ask big Alde.

Thats why i put her/him/it on Iggy and you go and quote her/him/it:P

mgsooner
4/22/2011, 09:48 AM
Who's Will Jackson?

3rdgensooner
4/22/2011, 09:55 AM
Alde, why did you say she deserved it? And, where did you say she deserved it?

olevetonahill
4/22/2011, 10:00 AM
And now we have
RqKTFFOqT-w

My Opinion Matters
4/22/2011, 10:02 AM

I'm still waiting for you to explain yourself for Jared Loughner, Whitey.

Leroy Lizard
4/22/2011, 10:07 AM

Not if it's based on race. If this had been two white girls beating up on a black girl, would they have stood around?

OUMallen
4/22/2011, 10:20 AM
Not if it's based on race. If this had been two white girls beating up on a black girl, would they have stood around?

No, then the white people would have. Duh.

AlboSooner
4/22/2011, 10:22 AM
White person was filming. White person was standing towards the end watching this. Most likely employees are told not to intervene in these cases and let the police handle it.

Boomer.....
4/22/2011, 10:24 AM
If you see the girl convolsing on the ground as the black girls continue to beat and stomp her, you say **** the police and step in.

OUMallen
4/22/2011, 10:25 AM
If you see the girl convolsing on the ground as the black girls continue to beat and stomp her, you say **** the police and step in.

That's the best thing to do. But you're not obligated to put yourself in harm's way to do so.

Boomer.....
4/22/2011, 10:27 AM
So be it. That girl was getting brutally attacked and not even defending herself. If you are a man, I think you can get in between two girls and seperate them.

OutlandTrophy
4/22/2011, 10:27 AM
That's the best thing to do. But you're not obligated to put yourself in harm's way to do so.

as a decent person, yes, you are obligated to do so.

AlboSooner
4/22/2011, 10:28 AM

Unless you live in a big city where this happens every night, regardless of race, and people are sue happy. I used to live in NY, and this kind of stuff happened daily, and people were scared of being sued or whatever don't intervene. There are thousands of lawyers in NY itching for a job or a quick buck.

I was riding the subway once and an old lady fainted, and nobody moved to touch/help her, because people in big cities are sue happy. It's sad, but true <metallica>

Edit: I stand corrected. I watched the video with the sound muted before. The camera guy, obviously a black guy, tells the attackers to leave before police comes. That's messed up and racist.

Leroy Lizard
4/22/2011, 10:32 AM
Unless you live in a big city where this happens every night, regardless of race, and people are sue happy.

If you want to defend cowardice, go ahead and try. But don't think you're justifying it any way. If someone is being attacked, you must help or live the rest of your life knowing you're a yellow-belly.

Must be a lib.

I was riding the subway once and an old lady fainted, and nobody moved to touch/help her, because people in big cities are sue happy. It's sad, but true <metallica>

So you did nothing to help an old woman out of concern for money? Is that right?

Jammin'
4/22/2011, 10:34 AM
as a decent person, yes, you are obligated to do so.

So the OUI refugee's are off the hook?

olevetonahill
4/22/2011, 10:34 AM
White person was filming. White person was standing towards the end watching this. Most likely employees are told not to intervene in these cases and let the police handle it.

Where do you get that a White was filming? :rolleyes:

AlboSooner
4/22/2011, 10:35 AM
If you want to defend cowardice, go ahead and try. But don't think you're justifying it any way. If someone is being attacked, you must help or live the rest of your life knowing you're a yellow-belly.

Must be a lib.
Reaching is not uncommon when you post, but you set a personal record of reaching with this post. But continue the internet white-knighting.

Boomer.....
4/22/2011, 10:37 AM
Unless you live in a big city where this happens every night, regardless of race, and people are sue happy. I used to live in NY, and this kind of stuff happened daily, and people were scared of being sued or whatever don't intervene. There are thousands of lawyers in NY itching for a job or a quick buck.

Edit: I stand corrected. I watched the video with the sound muted before. The camera guy, obviously a black guy, tells the attackers to leave before police comes. That's messed up and racist.

I hope that is the first thing that would come to mind when you see a defenseless girl getting beat senseless by two others.

Leroy Lizard
4/22/2011, 10:37 AM
Reaching is not uncommon when you post, but you set a personal record of reaching with this post. But continue the internet white-knighting.

There was nothing reaching there. You even admitted yourself that you failed to help an old lady who fainted because you didn't want to get sued.

OUMallen
4/22/2011, 10:38 AM

Old tort law (which can be change by statute and usually is, sometimes by a Good Samaritan law, which protects someone helping from liability) states that you don't have any DUTY to help someone in distress (that you didn't, yourself, put in distress), but once you DO begin to help, you have to help to a reasonable level of care.

E.g.- if someone is drowning and dies in a pond and you watch it happen, you're home free. If someone is drowning in a pond and you jump in to save them, and they die, you might end up in court. (Again, unless you're cleared by statute.)

I'm not real big on the premise of the OP. Are those three supposed to speak out every time two black people beat up a white person?

C&CDean
4/22/2011, 10:38 AM

So what are you, Alde's bitch? Ho?

OUMallen
4/22/2011, 10:39 AM

How is that racist?!?! Every race runs from the cops.

Leroy Lizard
4/22/2011, 10:40 AM
Old tort law (which can be change by statute and usually is, sometimes by a Good Samaritan law, which protects someone helping from liability) states that you don't have any DUTY to help someone in distress (that you didn't, yourself, put in distress), but once you DO begin to help, you have to help to a reasonable level of care.

E.g.- if someone is drowning and dies in a pond and you watch it happen, you're home free. If someone is drowning in a pond and you jump in to save them, and they die, you might end up in court. (Again, unless you're cleared by statute.)

I'm not real big on the premise of the OP. Are those three supposed to speak out every time two black people beat up a white person?

I would rather suffer the consequences of going to jail then know that someone died because I was a yellow-bellied, scum-sucking, coward. I barely can handle knowing that I'm a trollin', argumentative ***-hole.

OutlandTrophy
4/22/2011, 10:40 AM

nothing like an O&G lawyer to miss the point of being a decent human being. I'm glad that you guys know the laws that let people be horrible humans though. You hang out with Z Allen too much! ;)

3rdgensooner
4/22/2011, 10:41 AM
So what are you, Alde's bitch? Ho?As rare as it may seem in the message board universe of cliques and posses, I actually think for myself.

OUMallen
4/22/2011, 10:42 AM
nothing like an O&G lawyer to miss the point of being a decent human being. I'm glad that you guys know the laws that let people be horrible humans though. You hang out with Z Allen too much! ;)

That's one way to put it. Another way is: you shouldn't be legally liable for inaction when you've done nothing wrong.

But yeah, I'm definitely around too many attorneys. :(

The Profit
4/22/2011, 10:43 AM
Looks staged to me.

jk the sooner fan
4/22/2011, 10:45 AM
So what are you, Alde's bitch? Ho?

they prefer "white knight"

3rdgensooner
4/22/2011, 10:46 AM
they prefer "white knight"I prefer nothing of the kind.

Boomer.....
4/22/2011, 10:46 AM
I would rather suffer the consequences of going to jail then know that someone died because I was a yellow-bellied, scum-sucking, coward. I barely can handle knowing that I'm a trollin', argumentative ***-hole.

Exactly!

OutlandTrophy
4/22/2011, 10:47 AM
I would like to add that black chicks are the meanest and craziest animals in the world.

AlboSooner
4/22/2011, 10:47 AM
I barely can handle knowing that I'm a trollin', argumentative ***-hole.

We see no displeasure from your part on being such. You must hide it very well.

As a side note, it would do more harm than good if a person who did not have any kind of medical expertise, or even did not know how to perform CPR to mess with somebody who is having medical problems. However, a few of us went and got the train guy, who himself didn't touch her, but called the ambulance and they came and got in the next stop, 3 minutes away.

So you did nothing to help an old woman out of concern for money? Is that right?
That is not correct. I had no medical expertise, but knew enough not to mess with people who are having medical problems. I can't really convince you otherwise, didn't you yourself say that you are a trolling argumentative person? Can those type of people be convinced with facts and reason?

OUMallen
4/22/2011, 10:48 AM

Just tellin' it like it is, brah. Check your local statutes for limitations on liability. :)

In that case, I would hope that people would break up the fight. That was pretty bad. :(

Jammin'
4/22/2011, 10:50 AM
I would like to add that black chicks are the meanest and craziest animals in the world.

Jesus wept.

C&CDean
4/22/2011, 10:50 AM
I prefer nothing of the kind.

So what do you prefer? Should we call you guys the coolkids? The freaknicks? The ubercleverwannabes? How about the wannabe posse?

I'm sure Alde, et.al. can handle his/her own battles without constant assistance from you and the other insert name here ________________ gang.

OutlandTrophy
4/22/2011, 10:51 AM
Jesus wept.

http://rlv.zcache.com/bad_fisherman_mousepad-p144121366655968092trak_400.jpg

Leroy Lizard
4/22/2011, 10:51 AM
As a side note, it would do more harm than good if a person who did not have any kind of medical expertise, or even did not know how to perform CPR to mess with somebody who is having medical problems. However, a few of us went and got the train guy, who himself didn't touch her, but called the ambulance and they came and got in the next stop, 3 minutes away.

Ahhhh, once called out, AlboSooner now transforms himself into the good guy. (Amazing how these details are left out in the original telling.)

Leroy Lizard
4/22/2011, 10:53 AM
Just tellin' it like it is, brah. Check your local statutes for limitations on liability. :)

I don't need to. I know what's right and what needs to be done. I'll let you hand out the business cards while I jump in the pool.

Jammin'
4/22/2011, 10:53 AM
So what do you prefer? Should we call you guys the coolkids? The freaknicks? The ubercleverwannabes? How about the wannabe posse?

I'm sure Alde, et.al. can handle his/her own battles without constant assistance from you and the other insert name here ________________ gang.

I'd like to be known as Jammin. Or do we have to have a name as a collective in order for the world to continue spinning? Sounds like you're making a case for gangs to exist on here. (and if that's the case I'd like us to go by "The Orphans")

C&CDean
4/22/2011, 10:55 AM
I'd like to be known as Jammin. Or do we have to have a name as a collective in order for the world to continue spinning? Sounds like you're making a case for gangs to exist on here. (and if that's the case I'd like us to go by "The Orphans")

You are not one of them. You are black.

OhU1
4/22/2011, 10:56 AM
If someone said the word "honky" at any time during the beating that makes it a hate crime.

OUMallen
I don't need to. I know what's right and what needs to be done. I'll let you hand out the business cards while I jump in the pool.

No need to be an *******. Good gawd. You're such a super hero in a hypothetical situation, but you're not even a nice person on a messageboard. And you assume I wouldn't do anything to help anyone at any time? I can tell forethought (or any thought) ain't your forte'.

And I'm not THAT flavor of attorney. I just happened to do well in law school and retain some stuff.

AlboSooner
I barely can handle knowing that I'm a trollin', argumentative ***-hole.

Ahhhh, once called out, AlboSooner now transforms himself into the good guy. (Amazing how these details are left out in the original telling.)

Details were not left out on purpose. This is teh internet, not the world of academica. Had I known you'd reach like that, and that you'd show your trolling argumentative side (by your own admission) I would have qualified every word, every comma, whatever.

I have never claimed to be a good guy, or always right. I corrected my post, before you called me out. Now, you have yourself claimed to be a trolling argumentative person, which means you reach, and twist things no matter what.

Jammin'
4/22/2011, 10:57 AM
You are not one of them. You are black.

I am he as you are he as you are me and we are all together.

My Opinion Matters
Ahh, this place never disappoints.

3rdgensooner

I'm sure Alde, et.al. can handle his/her own battles without constant assistance from you and the other insert name here ________________ gang.I have complete confidence in Alde.

I post things that occur to me, not to get approval, from you or any imaginary internet squad of supporters.

Does this board require I pick a tribe?

I'd like to be known as Jammin. Or do we have to have a name as a collective in order for the world to continue spinning? No kidding.

C&CDean
4/22/2011, 10:58 AM
Sheez, you guys don't know Leroy much, do you? He wouldn't any more jump in and help that girl than the man in the moon. He's just yanking y'all's chain.

Leroy Lizard
4/22/2011, 10:58 AM
Details were not left out on purpose.

Yeah, we know.

C&CDean
4/22/2011, 11:02 AM
I have complete confidence in Alde.

I post things that occur to me, not to get approval, from you or any imaginary internet squad of supporters.

No kidding.

Good. So the next time you jump in to protect one of your OUI buddies against one of the bad locals it's just something that "occurs to you and is not for the approval of any of us imaginary people." Got it. Glad we got that settled.

OutlandTrophy
4/22/2011, 11:02 AM
I have complete confidence in Alde.

No kidding.

did James Hale make everyone on OUI a white knight or is it just a coincidence that all of you from there run around white knighting each other?

C&CDean
4/22/2011, 11:03 AM
did James Hale make everyone on OUI a white knight or is it just a coincidence that all of you from there run around white knighting each other?

omfgslowclap

StoopTroup
4/22/2011, 11:04 AM
Have you all ever noticed the signs on the front of a QuikTrip?

http://www.tumbleweed.org/images/QuikTrip_Safeplace_Sign%20copy.jpg

They look like this....

http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/hprofile-ak-snc4/162018_11339621182_8057540_n.jpg

McDonalds is a huge supporter of Ronald McDonald House and supports a place that people can come to for decent food (I'm sure we can have a thread about that on it's own) and that you and your Children and come to that is a "Safe Place".

With cases like this....they have a serious problem with their image if they have Employees taking a hands off approach like you see in this video. At the very least the Employees / Manager should have been telling (Not asking) the attackers to leave and then they should have locked the doors once they were out of the store.

McDonalds will pay the girl a bunch of dough for their employees allowing that beating to continue.

olevetonahill
The detail thats being over looked here is this was Black Chicks on a white chick and the rest of the blacks were standing around with their heads up their asses.
Had this been 180 degrees opposite MacPuke would be being Called out as a Racist organization( BY the waY I cant stand MacPuke)And the FBI the CIA and every one else would be investigating.

Obama and Al and Jesse would all be screaming to the High heavens :rolleyes:

sooner_born_1960
Back on topic, anyone who stood around and watched the girl get beat up is a *********(bagette). It doesn't matter if they are black, white or yellow.

3rdgensooner
Good. So the next time you jump in to protect one of your OUI buddies against one of the bad locals it's just something that "occurs to you and is not for the approval of any of us imaginary people." Got it. Glad we got that settled.Finally!

did James Hale make everyone on OUI a white knight or is it just a coincidence that all of you from there run around white knighting each other?Reading comprehension classes start at 2:00.

My Opinion Matters
4/22/2011, 11:05 AM
Wait, so is sticking up for people good or bad?

This thread is confusing.

OutlandTrophy
4/22/2011, 11:05 AM
Finally!

Reading comprehension classes start at 2:00.

will you be teaching or sitting next to me learning?

3rdgensooner
4/22/2011, 11:06 AM
will you be teaching or sitting next to me learning?Neither, I done passed already.

C&CDean
4/22/2011, 11:06 AM
Wait, so is sticking up for people good or bad?

This thread is confusing.

Sticking it in people - good. Sticking it up people - not good.

My Opinion Matters
4/22/2011, 11:07 AM
Sticking it in people - good. Sticking it up people - not good.

There's a difference? :confused:

OutlandTrophy
4/22/2011, 11:07 AM
Neither, I done passed already.

next you're going to tell me that SoCali is 6 foot tall

3rdgensooner
4/22/2011, 11:08 AM
next you're going to tell me that SoCali is 6 foot tallIn his mind

Jammin'
4/22/2011, 11:13 AM
Good. So the next time you jump in to protect one of your OUI buddies against one of the bad locals it's just something that "occurs to you and is not for the approval of any of us imaginary people." Got it. Glad we got that settled.

It's strange to me that a mod would continually and intentionally focus attention on seperate groups of people. OUI buddies vs bad locals. Really?

Can't we all just be soonerfans?

(then we can unite and completely skull **** those bastards at landthieves. Mallen and Albo can watch)

oudavid1
4/22/2011, 11:13 AM
I understand that Africa-Americans (at least where i went to high school) are more violent than the most kids. This is more on parenting. Obama dosnt need to comment. When kids do something stupid its annoying, when grown men act like F***heads its different. And i dont blame workers for not doing anything, ive seen their paychecks and i wouldnt either. I do believe once someone is down though, you walk away. Only cowards go after something defenseless. Obama is a busy man, this isnt a Harvard professor and a grown up cop, these are dumb f*** teenagers.

My Opinion Matters
4/22/2011, 11:14 AM
You know it's bad when David has the best post in the thread.

jk the sooner fan
4/22/2011, 11:15 AM
the refugees were more entertaining when they controlled their own board...

oudavid1
4/22/2011, 11:15 AM
You know it's bad when David has the best post in the thread.

I come to play.

StoopTroup
4/22/2011, 11:16 AM
I understand that Africa-Americans (at least where i went to high school) are more violent than the most kids. This is more on parenting. Obama dosnt need to comment. When kids do something stupid its annoying, when grown men act like F***heads its different. And i dont blame workers for not doing anything, ive seen their paychecks and i wouldnt either. I do believe once someone is down though, you walk away. Only cowards go after something defenseless. Obama is a busy man, this isnt a Harvard professor and a grown up cop, these are dumb f*** teenagers.

David.....

McDonalds will probably fire that guy who kept letting those girls back in the store because he didn't get paid enough.....lol

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c333/stooptroup/McDsEmployee.jpg

C&CDean
4/22/2011, 11:17 AM
It's strange to me that a mod would continually and intentionally focus attention on seperate groups of people. OUI buddies vs bad locals. Really?

Can't we all just be soonerfans?

(then we can unite and completely skull **** those bastards at landthieves. Mallen and Albo can watch)

Kumbaya mother****er.

Sure, I'd love all being "just soonerfans." Unfortunately, just like in the real world, folks tend to segregate themselves rather than assimilate. Us against them and all. You know, like having a black student club. Only in this case it's a white students with one token brother club.

Assimilation is the deal. Some of y'all have done a great job of it. Some have segregated themselves into the us vs. the world group. It's easy to see who is who. I still contend that if everyone showed up for a tailgate together the bull**** would cease. In fact I know it would. I've seen it happen.

Jammin'
4/22/2011, 11:18 AM
Kumbaya mother****er.

Sure, I'd love all being "just soonerfans." Unfortunately, just like in the real world, folks tend to segregate themselves rather than assimilate. Us against them and all. You know, like having a black student club. Only in this case it's a white students with one token brother club.

Assimilation is the deal. Some of y'all have done a great job of it. Some have segregated themselves into the us vs. the world group. It's easy to see who is who. I still contend that if everyone showed up for a tailgate together the bull**** would cease. In fact I know it would. I've seen it happen.

I just don't think you should be the one pushing for continued seperation. I look forward to the tailgate. I'll bring the watermelon.

sooner_born_1960
4/22/2011, 11:19 AM
And chicken, I hope.

:)

C&CDean
4/22/2011, 11:20 AM
I just don't think you should be the one pushing for continued seperation. I look forward to the tailgate. I'll bring the watermelon.

WTF are you talking about? I'm "pushing for continued seperation??" Really? I'm just pointing it out. And I don't eat watermelon. It makes my booty big.

TheHumanAlphabet
4/22/2011, 11:20 AM
Too bad she didn't have a glock in the purse. I would sue the sh!t out of McDonald's because they didn't help. Those effing ho's need to die, period, end of story.

Where was this and why the attack? Something about an Obummer t-shirt?

Jammin'
4/22/2011, 11:24 AM
And chicken, I hope.

:)

of course.

WTF are you talking about? I'm "pushing for continued seperation??" Really? I'm just pointing it out. And I don't eat watermelon. It makes my booty big.

I don't know, you know I suck at details and research. Just seems if any of the OUI people respond with a similar thought to another OUI they are called out for it by the mods. I understand some of us getting called out, but 3g, really? She doesn't even really like any of us.

Too bad she didn't have a glock in the purse. I would sue the sh!t out of McDonald's becuase they didn't help. Those effing ho's need to die, period, end of story.

Where was this and why the attack? Something about an Obummer t-shirt?

Here's a thought: maybe the white chick had it coming to her. bitches be bitches, no matter the color. (have you read any of the "ex-girlfriend" thread?

oudavid1
David.....

McDonalds will probably fire that guy who kept letting those girls back in the store because he didn't get paid enough.....lol

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c333/stooptroup/McDsEmployee.jpg

So, you are worth only as much as you are to replace. I still wouldnt get physical for that job.

usmc-sooner
the james (lets call this 17 year old kid and suck his dick, so we can find out where he's going to college) hale crowd.
dumbest mofo's around paying a con man to find this stuff out.

My Opinion Matters
4/22/2011, 11:26 AM
the james (lets call this 17 year old kid and suck his dick, so we can find out where he's going to college) hale crowd.
dumbest mofo's around paying a con man to find this stuff out.

Go on...

TheHumanAlphabet
Here's a thought: maybe the white chick had it coming to her. bitches be bitches, no matter the color. (have you read any of the "ex-girlfriend" thread?

NO excuse, whatever. End of story. Those bitches need to DIE!

AlboSooner
She doesn't even really like any of us.

troof

Jammin'
4/22/2011, 11:27 AM
NO excuse, whatever. End of story. Those bitches need to DIE!

Because they're black?

My Opinion Matters
4/22/2011, 11:30 AM
Because they're black?

It's fine that they're black. They just can't do that to a white girl. Replace the white girl with a black girl and the people most outraged would have found the video funny.

SoCaliSooner
4/22/2011, 11:31 AM
In his mind

Stop knight ridering for me.

usmc-sooner
4/22/2011, 11:32 AM
Because they're black?

no because they damn near murdered a girl. why dem black girls gots to go 2 on 1. Rodney King would be sad and he's black.

olevetonahill
4/22/2011, 11:33 AM
Because they're black?

If the situation was reversed Id be saying pretty much the same stuff. Would YOU?

StoopTroup
4/22/2011, 11:33 AM
So, you are worth only as much as you are to replace. I still wouldnt get physical for that job.

Locking them out of the Store until the Cops get there isn't physical.

Those bitches need to do 5-10 years in jail IMO.

Leroy Lizard
4/22/2011, 11:34 AM
It's fine that they're black. They just can't do that to a white girl. Replace the white girl with a black girl and the people most outraged would have found the video funny.

I certainly wouldn't have.

Rodney King would be sad and he's black.

I highly doubt that.

My Opinion Matters
4/22/2011, 11:35 AM
I certainly wouldn't have.

I meant real people.

3rdgensooner
4/22/2011, 11:35 AM
I highly doubt that.
No, he really is black.

AlboSooner
4/22/2011, 11:36 AM
Heh

oudavid1
4/22/2011, 11:37 AM
Locking them out of the Store until the Cops get there isn't physical.

Those bitches need to do 5-10 years in jail IMO.

Well my whole thing is i dont want to break up a cat fight. If it is 2 men i can at least give it a shot. (if they are way bigger, ill cheap shot em :D) but if its two punk kids ill show em how a wide receiver is supposed to block. Put em on skates out the store.

Jammin'
4/22/2011, 11:38 AM
no because they damn near murdered a girl. why dem black girls gots to go 2 on 1. Rodney King would be sad and he's black.

Did you see the size of the white girl? no waay the black girls win in a fair, 1 on 1 fight. Come on man. I say, without knowing the background story, any thoughts on this matter revolve around race or legality. The title of the thread all but verifies this.

If the situation was reversed Id be saying pretty much the same stuff. Would YOU?

I'd be saying the same thing I posted right above this. Maybe the black bitch had it coming to her.

Aldebaran
4/22/2011, 11:38 AM

While I don't condone violence of any sort, I figured someone may as well point out that asking black people to account for their race any time something negative happens is hardly original.

No one asks me, for instance, to explain columbine, , or even Rodney King. No one asked Bush Sr. to explain why white cops hate black people after Rodney King. But the first time some smartassed tenured black Harvard professor got into a twist with a white cop, the press corp fell all over themselves to see who got to ask Obama the race question.

Why?

My Opinion Matters
4/22/2011, 11:39 AM
I'm not sure a gay guy is qualified to comment on a catfight.

oudavid1
4/22/2011, 11:40 AM
I'm not sure a gay guy is qualified to comment on a catfight.

HEY! jerk. Ok, it was kinda funny.

olevetonahill
4/22/2011, 11:41 AM
Well my whole thing is i dont want to break up a cat fight. If it is 2 men i can at least give it a shot. (if they are way bigger, ill cheap shot em :D) but if its two punk kids ill show em how a wife receiver is supposed to block. Put em on skates out the store.

Whats a Wife Receiver?

My Opinion Matters
4/22/2011, 11:41 AM
Now David is white-knighting for Alde too? Maybe I should be gay.

Jammin'
4/22/2011, 11:42 AM

start white-knighting for me and you can be black. I guess that'd be black-knighten' though.

oudavid1
4/22/2011, 11:43 AM
Whats a Wife Receiver?

You have not LIVED....., kidding. I meant wide.

Hahaha.

olevetonahill
4/22/2011, 11:47 AM
Did you see the size of the white girl? no waay the black girls win in a fair, 1 on 1 fight. Come on man. I say, without knowing the background story, any thoughts on this matter revolve around race or legality. The title of the thread all but verifies this.

I'd be saying the same thing I posted right above this. Maybe the black bitch had it coming to her.

Ima call Bullshat.,
If that had been a Black girl gettin the shat stomped out of her by 2 white chicks with a bunch of whites standing around tellin em to leave cause the PoPo are coming , You and most every one else would be screaming Racist crap.:rolleyes:

Jammin'
4/22/2011, 11:49 AM
Ima call Bullshat.,
If that had been a Black girl gettin the shat stomped out of her by 2 white chicks with a bunch of whites standing around tellin em to leave cause the PoPo are coming , You and most every one else would be screaming Racist crap.:rolleyes:

by everyone else you mean blacks? Or everyone else on here?

Aldebaran
4/22/2011, 11:50 AM
Ima call Bullshat.,

Just in case you wondered. Tossing around theoreticals that imply white people are good and will behave good and black people are bad and will behave bad is racist crap.

My Opinion Matters
4/22/2011, 11:50 AM
What if it was one black knight and one white knight stomping the shat out of an OUI poster? How would have everyone reacted then?

Jammin'
4/22/2011, 11:53 AM
What if it was one black knight and one white knight stomping the shat out of an OUI poster? How would have everyone reacted then?

I'm positive the OUI poster would have deserved it and it would be 50/50 on him being a lawyer. So I'd run away laughing and watch for the youtube video to be posted within the hour.

My Opinion Matters
4/22/2011, 11:55 AM
I'm positive the OUI poster would have deserved it and it would be 50/50 on him being a lawyer. So I'd run away laughing and watch for the youtube video to be posted within the hour.

A lawyer that hates Oklahomans. Probably black, too.

Aldebaran
Jammin is right.... 50/50 OUI posters don't reflect in mirrors.

My Opinion Matters
Black and/or gay. Forgot that part. Sorry Alde.

olevetonahill
4/22/2011, 11:56 AM
by everyone else you mean blacks? Or everyone else on here?

Most every one else, BLACK and White :rolleyes:

Jammin'
4/22/2011, 11:58 AM
A lawyer that hates Oklahomans. Probably black, too.

not black. jmizz, the other token black, is on ouoops.com mainly.

olevetonahill
4/22/2011, 11:58 AM
Just in case you wondered. Tossing around theoreticals that imply white people are good and will behave good and black people are bad and will behave bad is racist crap.

What ever color YOU are dont matter cause yer as dumb as a sack of ****in rocks.:rolleyes:

Jammin'
4/22/2011, 11:59 AM
What if it was two SE oklahoma chicks kicking the **** out of a Westboro churchlady member outside a funeral for a fallen soldier?

TheHumanAlphabet
4/22/2011, 12:00 PM
Because they're black?

No because they beat a woman senseless and cause most likely permanent trauma.

TheHumanAlphabet
4/22/2011, 12:00 PM

Bull****!

Aldebaran
4/22/2011, 12:01 PM
What ever color YOU are dont matter cause yer as dumb as a sack of ****in rocks.:rolleyes:

Sticks and stones may break my bones but stupid innernet insults don't burn off my feelers.

[I'm playing down to your level now... Feel free to start beating me with experience any time you're ready]

StoopTroup
4/22/2011, 12:02 PM
not black. jmizz, the other token black, is on ouoops.com mainly.

You should go there 24/7. Then you won't have to be jumped on by the klan

olevetonahill
4/22/2011, 12:02 PM
What if it was two SE oklahoma chicks kicking the **** out of a Westboro churchlady member outside a funeral for a fallen soldier?

Well then there wouldnt be any Race involved now would there?:rolleyes:

Leroy Lizard
4/22/2011, 12:06 PM
Sticks and stones may break my bones but stupid innernet insults don't burn off my feelers.

[I'm playing down to your level now... Feel free to start beating me with experience any time you're ready]

Wow! Aldo vs olevet!

http://cdn1.iofferphoto.com/img/1115881200/_i/6750911/1.jpg

Jammin'
4/22/2011, 12:09 PM
You should go there 24/7. Then you won't have to be jumped on by the klan

Are you threating me because of my race? wow..

Well then there wouldnt be any Race involved now would there?:rolleyes:

What if it was two Westboro girls beating the **** out of a SE OK girl?

SoCaliSooner
4/22/2011, 12:11 PM
http://cdn1.iofferphoto.com/img/1115881200/_i/6750911/1.jpg

Poppa..?

olevetonahill
4/22/2011, 12:12 PM
Ima call Bullshat.,

Posted by AldeJust in case you wondered. Tossing around theoreticals that imply white people are good and will behave good and black people are bad and will behave bad is racist crap.

Hey lady show me where i implied that whites are good and blacks are Bad?

Aldebaran

I think that would be awesome because I hate Oklahomans.

Jammin'
I'm off to get some Mickey D's. Happy Easter and Goooo God!

olevetonahill
4/22/2011, 12:13 PM
Are you threating me because of my race? wow..

What if it was 2 dogs beating the shat out of a cat?
Whats yer point ?

My Opinion Matters
4/22/2011, 12:13 PM
I think that would be awesome because I hate Oklahomans.

And you're Queen of the Fairies. Don't forget that.

olevetonahill
4/22/2011, 12:14 PM
I'm off to get some Mickey D's. Happy Easter and Goooo God!

Dont beat the **** out of anyone.

jk the sooner fan
4/22/2011, 12:16 PM
I don't know, you know I suck at details and research. Just seems if any of the OUI people respond with a similar thought to another OUI they are called out for it by the mods. I understand some of us getting called out, but 3g, really? She doesn't even really like any of us.

just my opinion of course, but you guys have a history of being world renowned button pushers - it's how you get your jollies - why did the IW die again?

so you guys come over here and ply the same trades you've done in the past - and the crew here really isnt into it - and you want everybody to hold hands like they're idiots....

Aldebaran
4/22/2011, 12:17 PM
And you're Queen of the Fairies. Don't forget that.

Whatever helps you finish without getting tennis elbow. I also give killer mustache rides.

olevetonahill
4/22/2011, 12:20 PM
just my opinion of course, but you guys have a history of being world renowned button pushers - it's how you get your jollies - why did the IW die again?

so you guys come over here and ply the same trades you've done in the past - and the crew here really isnt into it - and you want everybody to hold hands like they're idiots....

You and I dont always agree or even get along But I dont have YOU on iggy I do most of them.;)
Oh and back on iggy those 2 :D

Aldebaran
4/22/2011, 12:20 PM
just my opinion of course, but you guys have a history of being world renowned button pushers - it's how you get your jollies - why did the IW die again?.

It was either because the dude turned over the keys to someone who had no idea how to run a forum, or folks like you got tired of playing the victim card which is hardly imaginable, really, given how fast you climb up on a cross (like you were born to it).

jk the sooner fan
4/22/2011, 12:21 PM
It was either because the dude turned over the keys to someone who had no idea how to run a forum, or folks like you got tired of playing the victim card which is hardly imaginable, really, given how fast you climb up on a cross (like you were born to it).

you are just as predictable as you claim me to be.....just in case you wondered

jk the sooner fan
4/22/2011, 12:21 PM
You and I dont always agree or even get along But I dont have YOU on iggy I do most of them.;)
Oh and back on iggy those 2 :D

dude, i made ONE joke at your posse's expense and now we don't get along? really? get over it...seriously

Aldebaran
4/22/2011, 12:22 PM
You worked so hard for the validation, I figured you might as well have it.

jk the sooner fan
4/22/2011, 12:22 PM
You worked so hard for the validation, I figured you might as well have it.

pot.....meet.........kettle........

olevetonahill
4/22/2011, 12:23 PM
dude, i made ONE joke at your posse's expense and now we don't get along? really? get over it...seriously

That aint even close to what im talkin about.

Dont worry about it. All i meant is They are on Iggy you are not.:pop:

My Opinion Matters
4/22/2011, 12:24 PM

That posse **** is serious business.

Posse jihad in 3...2...1....

Aldebaran
4/22/2011, 12:24 PM
Dont worry about it. All i meant is They are on Iggy you are not.:pop:

You've really attained a lot of status here jk. We're proud of ya.

jk the sooner fan
4/22/2011, 12:26 PM
You've really attained a lot of status here jk. We're proud of ya.

thanks, 31K posts over 8 or so years is nothing to sneeze at it

i'll be boasting about it later tonite at the dinner table......you be sure and do the same when you tell the fam about your intellectual superiority over the dumb okies on the new board

Jammin'
4/22/2011, 12:28 PM

The heart wants what the heart wants.

SoCaliSooner
4/22/2011, 12:29 PM

i'll be boasting about it later tonite at the dinner table......you be sure and do the same when you tell the fam about your intellectual superiority over the dumb okies on the new board

For the record, alderian and I are not of relation.

Romulus
4/22/2011, 12:29 PM
of course.

GGG is like Patrick Swayze on the Outsiders, she was born with us so she'll always be one of us, but if she could she'd probably go to the other side

Aldebaran
4/22/2011, 12:30 PM

So you can get away with calling them dumb when you get to 30K and not be on olevet's iggy? I bet he green spek's you too *joygasm!*

WOW! With hard work and dedication, one day I hope I can be just like you.

jk the sooner fan
4/22/2011, 12:31 PM
For the record, alderian and I are not of relation.

true, you're much too bigoted to be cut from the same loins as him! ;)

SoCaliSooner
GGG is like Patrick Swayze on the Outsiders, she was born with us so she'll always be one of us, but if she could she'd probably go to the other side

She's like the wind...in our tree...

jk the sooner fan
So you can get away with calling them dumb when you get to 30K and not be on olevet's iggy? I bet he green spek's you too *joygasm!*

WOW! With hard work and dedication, one day I hope I can be just like you.

something to emulate for certain

SoCaliSooner
4/22/2011, 12:32 PM
true, you're much too bigoted to be cut from the same loins as him! ;)

Does that put me more in with the posse?

Color me betwixt myself...

Aldebaran
4/22/2011, 12:34 PM
That would hardly disqualify him as family. I am from Oklahoma and have family in Arkansas afterall.

jk the sooner fan
Does that put me more in with the posse?

Color me betwixt myself...

they eat at sonic.......in the car

you are better than that.....

My Opinion Matters
For the new people that haven't figured it out yet: The uptight, conservative white guy on the internet routine? JK invented that.

Oh, and hi, JK. When did you get back anyway?

Romulus
4/22/2011, 12:35 PM
Socali is a posse member?
I'm proud of him

Aldebaran

He also has a killer lawn that you've always wanted to mow.

Romulus
I'll always like jk, his enemy is my enemy so we are friends.

jk the sooner fan
4/22/2011, 12:36 PM
He also has a killer lawn that you've always wanted to mow.

well, not exactly but i'm betting he has palms that are still alive

and for that i am jealous

XFollower
4/22/2011, 12:37 PM
I don't care what color your skin is, if you see this happening and do nothing, you are scum. This video makes me freaking sick. What the crap is wrong with people. Judgement will come.

jk the sooner fan

everybody is stu's enemy.....ergo, you are friends with everybody

My Opinion Matters

Straight white people?

Romulus
4/22/2011, 12:38 PM
Straight white people?

S
T
U

Aldebaran
4/22/2011, 12:38 PM
JK is the whitest person on the internets. But he's totally gay for america.

jk the sooner fan
4/22/2011, 12:39 PM
true, my american flag is actually a rainbow flag when you put a blue light against it in the dark

SoCaliSooner
4/22/2011, 12:41 PM

Nary a meal has been consumed in our vehicles. I guess I am missing the draw.

I have no real enemies in life and consider you too a friend, Rom.

SoCaliSooner
4/22/2011, 12:43 PM
true, my american flag is actually a rainbow flag when you put a blue light against it in the dark

My flag is my cape and my cape is my flag. God blessed me and America, but maybe me just a little more.

Romulus
4/22/2011, 12:43 PM
everybody is stu's enemy.....ergo, you are friends with everybody

pretty much everybody does like me besides Stu and GGG

jk the sooner fan
4/22/2011, 12:45 PM
i'm not sure who GGG is...

Romulus
4/22/2011, 12:46 PM
3G

Mongo
4/22/2011, 12:49 PM
I would have beaten those bitches up.

Romulus
4/22/2011, 12:50 PM
I once saw a pretty good fight between a black girl and a black dude in the 10th grade. The black dude was someone I wouldn't have messed with. He totally got this a@s kicked by the girl.

jk the sooner fan
4/22/2011, 12:52 PM
i went to Madison elementary in OKC - and some black girl threatened to kick my ***

even in the third grade, i knew better than to cross her

My Opinion Matters
4/22/2011, 12:56 PM
To this day JK is afraid of 3rd grade girls.

Jammin'
4/22/2011, 12:57 PM
And peoplewonder why black guysdate white chks.

SoCaliSooner
i went to Madison elementary in OKC - and some black girl threatened to kick my ***

even in the third grade, i knew better than to cross her

In my school we had only a couple black kids and they never got into fights that I recall, but one kid on a scholarship in high school could dunk so he did all the smack talking for us on the basketball team.

My Opinion Matters
And peoplewonder why black guysdate white chks.

Pink nipples, amirite?

Mongo
4/22/2011, 12:58 PM
And peoplewonder why black guysdate fat white chks.

fixed

Romulus
4/22/2011, 12:59 PM
on my little league basketball team there was a black guy named Reggie, he scored all of our points except for a couple of layups that I might have gotten. We won most of our games. He was the only black guy in the league.

Jammin'
4/22/2011, 12:59 PM
That's fair.

Romulus
4/22/2011, 01:00 PM
fixed

does Okiediva post over here?

jk the sooner fan
To this day JK is afraid of 3rd grade girls.

it's much safer than say.....'liking 3d grade girls"

know what i mean?

My Opinion Matters
on my little league basketball team there was a black guy named Reggie, he scored all of our points except for a couple of layups that I might have gotten. We won most of our games. He was the only black guy in the league.

I once had a black guy serve me food at a restaurant. Coincidence? Probably not.

jk the sooner fan
4/22/2011, 01:01 PM
some of my best friends...

know black people

My Opinion Matters
4/22/2011, 01:01 PM
it's much safer than say.....'liking 3d grade girls"

know what i mean?

Well you are the master at this sort of thing.

SoCaliSooner
4/22/2011, 01:03 PM

By my senior year we had 3 on the team, the dunker, the point guard, and the one that you figured just had to be good but he wasn't athletic at all, but how are you going to kick him out of school?

jk the sooner fan
4/22/2011, 01:05 PM
but how are you going to kick him out of school?

the same way you do the mexicans that can't play baseball?

Romulus
4/22/2011, 01:05 PM
my best friend growing up was a black guy named Bisi

My Opinion Matters
4/22/2011, 01:06 PM
my best friend growing up was a black guy named Bisi

Until he mugged you for your iPhone, amirite?

Aldebaran
4/22/2011, 01:07 PM
http://ccom-online.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/wpid-Are-We-There-Yet.jpg

SoonerNate
4/22/2011, 01:09 PM
Of course they won't. Al and Jesse are every bit as racist as the blacks in that video. But cut the blacks some slack. They really thought Obama would make their world all better and it didn't happen so they are taking out their frustrations on white folks.

My Opinion Matters
4/22/2011, 01:10 PM
Of course they won't. Al and Jesse are every bit as racist as the blacks in that video. But cut the blacks some slack. They really thought Obama would make their world all better and it didn't happen so they are taking out their frustrations on white folks.

Wrong thread dude.

Condescending Sooner
4/22/2011, 01:10 PM
Wow, it sure didn't take long for the libs and white apologists to come to the aid of the scum in the video. To say anyone had a beating like that coming, and for all those people to just stand around and watch makes me sick.

3rdgensooner
4/22/2011, 01:11 PM
The political brigade is here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOOP WOOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SoonerNate
4/22/2011, 01:12 PM
Wow, it sure didn't take long for the libs and white apologists to come to the aid of the scum in the video. To say anyone had a beating like that coming, and for all those people to just stand around and watch makes me sick.

white guilt. The left are mentally void of honesty.

Romulus
I think Obama only takes up for Hawaiians

SoCaliSooner
the same way you do the mexicans that can't play baseball?

We didn't have any on the baseball team. We did have a puerto rican.

OUMallen
4/22/2011, 01:14 PM
Went to lunch. Came back. This thread was unrecognizable. Nice.

My Opinion Matters
I think Obama only takes up for Hawaiians

Don't you mean MOOSLEMZ?

Romulus
I think Puerto Ricans are Mexican

My Opinion Matters
4/22/2011, 01:15 PM
Regardless, they all should be kept in cages.

jk the sooner fan
4/22/2011, 01:15 PM
We didn't have any on the baseball team. We did have a puerto rican.

mexicans, puerto ricans......whatever it takes

SoonerNate
4/22/2011, 01:16 PM
The political brigade is here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOOP WOOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't like it? Then Leave. No one forced you to read this thread.

jk the sooner fan
4/22/2011, 01:16 PM
i feel horrible, just as i posted that - the mexican housekeeper just came in my office to empty my trash can

she said "hola".....which i think means 'hello'

Mongo
4/22/2011, 01:17 PM
I think Puerto Ricans are Mexican

they park their cars on the lawn just like them

3rdgensooner
Don't like it? Then Leave. No one forced you to read this thread.I love it, that's why I commented on it so enthusiastically.

SoonerNate
i feel horrible, just as i posted that - the mexican housekeeper just came in my office to empty my trash can

I think it's Mexican for "don't ask for my papers"

My Opinion Matters

You let your servants speak to you in such an informal manner?

SoonerNate
4/22/2011, 01:18 PM
I love it, that's why I commented on it so enthusiastically.

Oh, my bad man. Sorry.

My Opinion Matters
4/22/2011, 01:18 PM
Yeah, MAN.

SoonerNate
4/22/2011, 01:20 PM
:middle finger smiley

3rdgensooner
4/22/2011, 01:21 PM
Yeah, MAN.
For real Dude

My Opinion Matters
4/22/2011, 01:21 PM
:middle finger smiley

This is how fights in a McDonald's lobby start.

Aldebaran
4/22/2011, 01:22 PM
http://e-apollo.co.uk/acatalog/Salon-Pro-White-Glue-2ozpd.jpg

Get it? Get it? It's white bonding.

SoonerNate
This is how fights in a McDonald's lobby start.

HA HA HA HA HA

My Opinion Matters
You totally use that to put up your butt, homo.

SoonerNate
4/22/2011, 01:24 PM
http://e-apollo.co.uk/acatalog/Salon-Pro-White-Glue-2ozpd.jpg

Get it? Get it? It's white bonding.

This won't end well

Fraggle145
4/22/2011, 01:43 PM
white guilt. The left are mentally void of honesty.

Will you two quit sucking each other off... I think you got some on your chin.

I'm a dirty lib and I think what they did was atrocious and they should go to jail and the people telling them to leave before the cops come should be treated as accomplices.

Fraggle145
4/22/2011, 01:44 PM
Don't like it? Then Leave. No one forced you to read this thread.

No one forced you to get it in it either.

SoonerNate
4/22/2011, 01:47 PM
Will you two quit sucking each other off... I think you got some on your chin.

I'm a dirty lib and I think what they did was atrocious and they should go to jail and the people telling them to leave before the cops come should be treated as accomplices.

Don't worry, I'm sure your boy Obama's Attorney General would treat this as he would the Black Panthers. Quit acting like you leftists don't give people of a certain ethnicity preferential treatment Marxist boy.

Aldebaran
4/22/2011, 01:49 PM
Don't worry, I'm sure your boy Obama's Attorney General would treat this as he would the Black Panthers. Quit acting like you leftists don't give people of a certain ethnicity preferential treatment Marxist boy.

How about the right quits pretending they don't worship at the alter of anecdotal evidence to create controversy.

Edit: **** as soon as.

Fraggle145
4/22/2011, 01:51 PM

I dont give a **** what color you are, right is right and wrong is wrong. Dont worry, I'll stay over here and think for myself. You can keep spouting off your talking points and showing your *** on the internet.

SoonerNate
4/22/2011, 01:53 PM
Talking points? I'll debate you any day Castro. Quit being so defensive.

Fraggle145
4/22/2011, 02:00 PM
Talking points? I'll debate you any day Castro. Quit being so defensive.

If you think I give two ****s about Obama's or anyone else's attorney general, then you are dumber than I thought. Who GAS? What does Obama or any of the other people even have to do with this? These people that did what they did are horrible people. It seems pretty simple to me.

And I dont know when and where I became a communist. But keep at it, if you can convince yourself that's at least one person right?

SoonerNate
4/22/2011, 02:01 PM
What is truly sad here is that the young white woman refused to fight back for fear that she would have been charged with a "hate crime."

Aldebaran
4/22/2011, 02:05 PM
Hahahahahaha!

No... That's funny.

Fraggle145
4/22/2011, 02:07 PM
What is truly sad here is that the young white woman refused to fight back for fear that she would have been charged with a "hate crime."

Oh ****ing please. :rolleyes: She couldnt fight back because she was getting her *** kicked and didnt know how to fight 2 people. She actually does attempt to fight back about halfway through the video when it is briefly one on one.

The fact that they were black had nothing to do with her not fighting back because she thought it would be a hate crime.

OUMallen
4/22/2011, 02:10 PM

This is as stupid as anything I've read on here.

SoCaliSooner
4/22/2011, 02:13 PM
Alde Noooooooooo!

Mongo
4/22/2011, 02:15 PM
This is as stupid as anything I've read on here.

have you read 1TC's posts?

OutlandTrophy
4/22/2011, 02:18 PM
no ****, that guy makes Dean look smart.

jk the sooner fan
4/22/2011, 02:18 PM

so you've talked to her

what else she tell you?

OUMallen
4/22/2011, 02:19 PM
no ****, that guy makes Dean look smart.

:eek:

DIB
4/22/2011, 02:21 PM
I wish I had been around when this thread started. If I try to razz jk now, it will just seem forced. Oh well, we will always have the Stu/Lie Detector Test fiasco.

Huzzah!

Aldebaran
4/22/2011, 02:24 PM
You should have been here last summer. It was awesome.

jk the sooner fan
4/22/2011, 02:24 PM
i'm on to your ways - nothing gets by me

SoonerNate
4/22/2011, 02:27 PM
Any chance these two broads are charged with a hate crime? Oh yeah, of course not.

DIB
4/22/2011, 02:28 PM
i'm on to your ways - nothing gets by me

I could have brought up stu, when you were discussing 3rd graders, but I held my tongue...plus they were the wrong gender, but I digress.

DIB
4/22/2011, 02:29 PM
Any chance these two broads are charged with a hate crime? Oh yeah, of course not.

http://26.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lfi3klbj1Y1qbygswo1_400.gif

jk the sooner fan
4/22/2011, 02:29 PM
I could have brought up stu, when you were discussing 3rd graders, but I held my tongue...plus they were the wrong gender, but I digress.

:D

SoonerNate
4/22/2011, 02:30 PM

Get that "thing" off my screen!

SoonerNate
4/22/2011, 02:31 PM
Fraggle, I should call you Infield. 'Cuz I'm running laps around yo ***!

DIB
4/22/2011, 02:32 PM
Get that "thing" off my screen!

http://26.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lfi3klbj1Y1qbygswo1_400.gifhttp://26.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lfi3klbj1Y1qbygswo1_400.gifhttp://26.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lfi3klbj1Y1qbygswo1_400.gifhttp://26.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lfi3klbj1Y1qbygswo1_400.gifhttp://26.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lfi3klbj1Y1qbygswo1_400.gifhttp://26.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lfi3klbj1Y1qbygswo1_400.gifhttp://26.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lfi3klbj1Y1qbygswo1_400.gifhttp://26.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lfi3klbj1Y1qbygswo1_400.gifhttp://26.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lfi3klbj1Y1qbygswo1_400.gifhttp://26.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lfi3klbj1Y1qbygswo1_400.gifhttp://26.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lfi3klbj1Y1qbygswo1_400.gif

SoonerNate
4/22/2011, 02:33 PM
now it just looks like an Obama pep rally

DIB
4/22/2011, 02:37 PM
now it just looks like an Obama pep rally

http://postpostracial.files.wordpress.com/2009/03/political-pictures-barack-obama-pie1.jpg

SoonerNate
4/22/2011, 02:43 PM
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3521/3252281684_d4d63d4460.jpg

SoonerNate
4/22/2011, 03:21 PM
Looks as though I TKO'd our liberal friends.

Too easy.

Fraggle145
4/22/2011, 03:29 PM
You're a ****in idiot.

SoonerNate
4/22/2011, 03:33 PM
You're a ****in idiot.

Actually I'm a CPA. But thanks for playing

KC//CRIMSON
4/22/2011, 03:45 PM
Looks as though I TKO'd our liberal friends.

Too easy.

Apollo Creed, ladies and gentlemen!

Fraggle145
4/22/2011, 03:45 PM
Actually I'm a CPA. But thanks for playing

That doesnt preclude you from being an idiot.