PDA

View Full Version : Will Jackson, Sharpton and Obama speak out agianst this?

Pages : 1 [2]

Blue
4/22/2011, 04:34 PM
That's a Man, baby!

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/buster/mcdonalds/mcdonalds-employee-filmed-brutal-beating-640128?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

Aldebaran
4/22/2011, 04:42 PM
Even though it appears now that the victim was a cross dressing pre-op tranny getting their *** kicked by two black women for not leaving the women's bathroom, I expect the righteous indignation to continue unabated. This is afterall, how it goes in the world we live in. If you picked a side, cozy up to it and slap that ***.

SoCaliSooner
4/22/2011, 04:53 PM
Even though it appears now that the victim was a cross dressing pre-op tranny getting their *** kicked by two black women for not leaving the women's bathroom, I expect the righteous indignation to continue unabated. This is afterall, how it goes in the world we live in. If you picked a side, cozy up to it and slap that ***.

Bunch of turds all fighting in the toilet.

My Opinion Matters
4/22/2011, 04:57 PM
That ain't a chick, man.

I totally called this like 4 hours ago, and in a different thread.

Mongo
4/22/2011, 07:49 PM
wait, that was a dude getting ****ed up?

Sooner in Tampa
4/22/2011, 08:24 PM
The POINT here my liberal friend is that two black pieces of **** beat up a white piece of ****.

Take ONE moment and imagine if two white pieces of **** beat up a black piece of ****...Jackson and Sharpton would be all over it...jamming their faces in front of any t.v. camera in the area.

Welcome to the world of double standards. This is the world we live right now...you can diss whitey all you want.

SoCaliSooner
4/22/2011, 08:37 PM
This thread makes Tawana Brawley cry rapey tears..,,

Mongo
4/22/2011, 08:43 PM
This thread makes Tawana Brawley cry rapey tears..,,

and makes Crystal Gail Mangum giggle

caseysooner
4/22/2011, 09:00 PM
"I thought the blacks in Baltimore were bad"

AlbqSooner
4/22/2011, 09:10 PM
I read this entire thread. Not because I found it particularly enlightening or entertaining. I read it because I wanted to see the depths to which Phil has let this board sink.

There are still some good people here. Unfortunately the owner is only concerned with getting view counts for his advertisers and is willing to allow the vitriol and hatred effuse the postings without taking steps to rectify the situation.

Some of the posters in this thread need to be perma-banned. They have demonstrated time and again that they have nothing positive to add and simply thrive on fomenting hatred and discontent.

My 2 cents.

Don't like it?

F*** off Dip****

Mongo
4/22/2011, 09:12 PM
I read this entire thread. Not because I found it particularly enlightening or entertaining. I read it because I wanted to see the depths to which Phil has let this board sink.

There are still some good people here. Unfortunately the owner is only concerned with getting view counts for his advertisers and is willing to allow the vitriol and hatred effuse the postings without taking steps to rectify the situation.

Some of the posters in this thread need to be perma-banned. They have demonstrated time and again that they have nothing positive to add and simply thrive on fomenting hatred and discontent.

My 2 cents.

Don't like it?

F*** off Dip****

****** lover

olevetonahill
4/22/2011, 09:19 PM

My 2 cents.

Don't like it?

F*** off Dip****

Nailed it

Turd_Ferguson
4/22/2011, 09:24 PM
Great post Alb!!!

"You must spread more spek...blah blah blah"

WTF does fomenting mean?:D

StoopTroup
4/22/2011, 09:24 PM
RIGHT ON ALBQ!

SoonerNate
4/22/2011, 09:25 PM
What a crybaby. Wow.

StoopTroup
4/22/2011, 09:26 PM
What a crybaby. Wow.

Who?

Romulus
4/22/2011, 09:26 PM

My 2 cents.

Don't like it?

F*** off Dip****
Is this another I hate the OUI/IW posters post?

Turd_Ferguson
4/22/2011, 09:27 PM
Wow...I just wasted 3 minutes of my life reading this thread and all it did was prove to me that the Mods are no longer moderating this board.

90% of the posts in this thread deserve red cards and at least 1 or 2 posters in this thread should get a day or two off to cool their heels.

Name calling...spek whining...all are being ignored lately.

And this thread, from concept through execution to fruition, was a racist piece of hate bile and didn't even have good humor to justify its existence.

Carry on. I've said all I need to say about this thread. Blech.

I had to...:D

AlboSooner
4/22/2011, 09:28 PM
Who?

Obama. Who else?

Turd_Ferguson
Is this another I hate the OUI/IW posters post?You must have a small penis...

SoonerNate
Who?

Who is he crying about and why?

SoonerNate
4/22/2011, 09:29 PM
Obama. Who else?

Wow. You having a bad day? Lighten up

jk the sooner fan

My 2 cents.

Don't like it?

F*** off Dip****

it would be helpful if you named names...

Mongo

come on, even you know you all are a bag of *******s:D

jk the sooner fan
4/22/2011, 09:30 PM

F*** off Dip****

AlboSooner
4/22/2011, 09:30 PM
Wow. You having a bad day? Lighten up

Good advice. It's much appreciated SoonerNate. But really, that Obama is terrible, right?

StoopTroup
4/22/2011, 09:31 PM
Who is he crying about and why?

Who?

SoCaliSooner
4/22/2011, 09:32 PM

Do what this man said.

jk the sooner fan
4/22/2011, 09:33 PM
Do what this man said.

unless of course i'm on that list

which is entirely possible

Turd_Ferguson
4/22/2011, 09:34 PM
He's talking about me ya ****'n morans!!!

SoonerNate
4/22/2011, 09:35 PM
He's talking about me so I'll leave and make him happy

SoCaliSooner
4/22/2011, 09:36 PM
Somebody is going to have to translate what the asterisk words are. That would help too.

StoopTroup
4/22/2011, 09:37 PM
Somebody is going to have to translate what the asterisk words are. That would help too.

Ask Phil

Mongo
4/22/2011, 09:38 PM

I called albq a ****** lover

Turd_Ferguson
4/22/2011, 09:40 PM
Somebody is going to have to translate what the asterisk words are. That would help too.**** *** *** *** ******!!

jk the sooner fan
4/22/2011, 09:41 PM
I called albq a ****** lover

http://spiritwaterblood.com/pix/naggers-small.jpg

AlboSooner
4/22/2011, 09:46 PM
http://i1230.photobucket.com/albums/ee483/albosooner/McDonalds-Guy.png

soonercruiser
4/22/2011, 09:48 PM
That's the best thing to do. But you're not obligated to put yourself in harm's way to do so.

This IS the problem with our society.
Many will post that you shouldn't intervene in a beating, when it's more than one-on-one. (That's a "fight".)
Look at Officer Chad Perry who (off Duty) broke up the beating at a bar, and ended up beaten with a ball bat and paralyzed.
(It's always the Samaratin that takes care of the needy)

But, the same people are the ones' who think that the tax-payers are obligated to intevene in life and rescue, support those who choose not to make more of their lives! Somehow they justify that we must redistribute the wealth.

Sorry, but I am white.
And, if I was there with two white girls beating a black girl senseless, I would intervene. Then let the police sort it out.

Actually the white guy recording the incident put him/herself at risk too. They could have been thumped from behind, and lost their phone/camera.

Turd_Ferguson
4/22/2011, 09:54 PM
This IS the problem with our society.
Many will post that you shouldn't intervene in a beating, when it's more than one-on-one. (That's a "fight".)
Look at Officer Chad Perry who (off Duty) broke up the beating at a bar, and ended up beaten with a ball bat and paralyzed. He was given a pile driver from some dip**** cage fighter wannabe...
(It's always the Samaratin that takes care of the needy)

But, the same people are the ones' who think that the tax-payers are obligated to intevene in life and rescue, support those who choose not to make more of their lives! Somehow they justify that we must redistribute the wealth.

Sorry, but I am white.
And, if I was there with two white girls beating a black girl senseless, I would intervene. Then let the police sort it out.

Actually the white guy...he was black... recording the incident put him/herself at risk too. They could have been thumped from behind, and lost their phone/camera.Wash out your head gear new guy...

SoCaliSooner
4/22/2011, 09:58 PM
THIS CARP HAS TO STOP!!!!!11

Romulus
4/22/2011, 10:03 PM
You must have a small penis...
its all relative, for a white guy I'm pretty big, if I were a black guy I'd probably just be a little above average

Mongo
4/22/2011, 10:07 PM
its all relative, for a white guy I'm pretty big, if I were a black guy I'd probably just be a little above average

bull****. those purple hogs are turbo impressive

AlbqSooner
4/22/2011, 10:18 PM

I named a name. Pay tention;)

AlbqSooner
4/22/2011, 10:21 PM

I did not say that. I try not to clump people together. Those of you whose primary purpose on this board is to attempt to show how many times you can post comments that degrade, belittle, insult, antagonize, and alienate, among other things know who you are. Some, like you, are OUI/IW refugees.

Romulus
4/22/2011, 10:30 PM
I did not say that. I try not to clump people together. Those of you whose primary purpose on this board is to attempt to show how many times you can post comments that degrade, belittle, insult, antagonize, and alienate, among other things know who you are. Some, like you, are OUI/IW refugees.
that's racist

AlbqSooner
4/22/2011, 10:35 PM
So far in this thread I have been called a racist and a n i g g e r lover. I don't get why this crap is spewed with impunity. People have been banned from this board for less. Have you been sucking Phil's dock to gain impunity?

My Opinion Matters
4/22/2011, 10:38 PM
http://i51.tinypic.com/fcnod0.jpg

But now I'm like
http://i54.tinypic.com/2n6spia.jpg

olevetonahill
4/22/2011, 10:39 PM
So far in this thread I have been called a racist and a n i g g e r lover. I don't get why this crap is spewed with impunity. People have been banned from this board for less. Have you been sucking Phil's dock to gain impunity?

Ya saying they slobber knocked KC off of it ?:D

Romulus
4/22/2011, 10:47 PM
alb, I was only joking with you

Mongo
4/22/2011, 10:53 PM

come on, I was totally joking with the ****** lover comment. what are you, some darky that cant take a joke?

My Opinion Matters
4/22/2011, 10:56 PM
And then Rom and Mongo were like
http://i51.tinypic.com/w6r4o4.jpg

SoCaliSooner
alb, I was only joking with you

Rom, your Internet settings are set to "serious" or "very really serious".

AlbqSooner
Honky here. And that time I doinked a darky I was drunk. That don't count does it?

Mongo
4/22/2011, 10:57 PM
And then Rom and Mongo were like
http://i51.tinypic.com/w6r4o4.jpg

his penis/pube combo was awesome in the hangover

StoopTroup
4/23/2011, 07:08 AM
Honky here. And that time I doinked a darky I was drunk. That don't count does it?

Very nice Rochester....Christmas Party? :D

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_lcoKB0GPwC4/TQ9nCQmWjcI/AAAAAAAAAFw/VSwdi6RNM0Y/s1600/rochester.JPG

Jammin'
4/23/2011, 07:19 AM
For the record: I anonymously stand behind every word I typed in this thread.

C&CDean
4/23/2011, 09:05 AM
A whole lot of meh up in this thread.