PDA

View Full Version : Johnathan Gray committs...

Ruf/Nek7
4/22/2011, 08:17 AM
To texas...sad day.
http://www.dallasnews.com/sports/high-schools/

Boomer.....
4/22/2011, 08:30 AM
Not a real surprise

Herr Scholz
4/22/2011, 10:03 AM
I think it's a very Good Friday! :D

fwsooner22
4/22/2011, 10:17 AM
Another in a long line of running backs who will disappear in Austin. A school that should have a superstar running back every year. Quick....when was the last one.......

Actually, I think it's great. I love the looks on horn faces when their star running back gets 38 yards against a Sooner Defense. Can't Wait bring it on.

Boomer.....
4/22/2011, 10:24 AM

**** off, dip ****!

;)

47straight
4/22/2011, 11:42 AM

Because, as you've been quoted, Greg Davis knows how to mold an offense around incoming talent like this?

Herr Scholz
4/22/2011, 11:42 AM
Another in a long line of running backs who will disappear in Austin.
Except for those 5 Mack's put into the NFL while he's been at UT (4 being current), right? Ricky Williams (Heisman, Doak Walker), Cedric Benson (Doak Walker), Jamaal Charles, Chris Ogbonnaya, Selvin Young. And that's not counting Ahmard Hall at FB plus Cody Johnson who I expect will get a shot at FB after this season.

Herr Scholz
4/22/2011, 11:43 AM
**** off, dip ****!

;)

:D

Herr Scholz
4/22/2011, 11:46 AM
Because, as you've been quoted, Greg Davis knows how to mold an offense around incoming talent like this?
Well, we did play in 2 of the past 6 national title games. I think he did OK with VY and McCoy. Last year obviously didn't go so well for numerous reasons.

But what does that have to do with Gray playing in Harsin's offense?

fwsooner22
4/22/2011, 12:51 PM
Except for those 5 Mack's put into the NFL while he's been at UT (4 being current), right? Ricky Williams (Heisman, Doak Walker), Cedric Benson (Doak Walker), Jamaal Charles, Chris Ogbonnaya, Selvin Young. And that's not counting Ahmard Hall at FB plus Cody Johnson who I expect will get a shot at FB after this season.

Herr, you're a fair dude and I don't want to just take shots at you but c'mon that's it. You get the #1 running back in Texas every year. You hang your hat on 5 guys in the NFL. It's not the NFL that wins Big 12 championships and in turn national championships. We don't get the #1 kids in Texas except maybe once or twice a decade. When we get them they (for the most part) turn into bigtime superstars. You know in your longhorn heart that the talent goes to Austin rarely gets better during there stay there and at times the talent disappears altogether. It does happen everywhere just a heck of a lot more in Austin. I would love to have any of those guys in Norman. They are all awesome. Every single one of them would come out of OU a better player than they will coming out of UT. That's what bugs you guys; you get these kids and then we get the next few and then we beat you. It's the greatest part of being a Sooner. Good luck with the next latest and greatest. Still waitn for Tre Newton.

PSK2080
4/22/2011, 01:04 PM
Let me just say this: if Greg Davis were still offensive coordinator, I think there would be a better than fair chance that Gray would have a somewhat disppointing career at UT, but have a better than fair chance at making it to the NFL...with Harsin I have no idea if this kid will be great or a bust...I think it's a very good get for the Horns...how good will depend on how good Harsin is, and how good UT's QB play is while he is there...

47straight
4/22/2011, 01:17 PM
Well, we did play in 2 of the past 6 national title games. I think he did OK with VY and McCoy. Last year obviously didn't go so well for numerous reasons.

But what does that have to do with Gray playing in Harsin's offense?

It has to do with you don't know jack about football.

NOVSooner
4/22/2011, 08:33 PM
Herr, serious question here.....what do most folks think about the Harsin hire or is it more of a wait and see approach? also, if mack wins 8 games or less, will he be coaching ut next year? was a topic of discussion on an espn radio show in mississippi yesterday and one caller brought these two points up, saying the harsin hire wasn't received as a "homerun" and that if mack wins 8 or less, he's out. your thoughts?

sooner59
4/22/2011, 10:19 PM
I think its awesome. We can lick his tears every October for the next 4 years.

picasso
4/23/2011, 08:21 AM

Selvin Young did jack **** in college. C'mon man.

Salt City Sooner
4/23/2011, 10:12 AM
Selvin Young flipped off OU players very well in college. C'mon man.
FIFY. :D

trwxxa
4/23/2011, 12:42 PM
Looks like Mac will be contending in February again.:P

Ruf/Nek7
4/23/2011, 06:33 PM
Talked to a coach from Aledo high school today and we had a interesting conversation. The coach hails from Cali and so therefore has nothing against texas but said that based on what he has seen and experienced with Gray, he wont carry his high school production over to the collegiate level.

I know that there is very little chance that he would ever rush for over 2,500yds and 50+ tds in college but the coach said he will not live up to the hype at all. Needless to say, this conversation intrigued me so i decided to share with you guys.

Mongo
4/23/2011, 07:13 PM
cool, UT just got a big time recruit that they will **** away. GG was a big name out of high school, wasnt he?

but both ut and ou fans can both agree that eaTme losing this guy is funny

toast
4/23/2011, 07:53 PM
guess he prefers teams who finish last in their conference divisions.

Mongo
4/23/2011, 08:20 PM
http://texags.com/main/forum.reply.asp?topic_id=1827618&forum_id=5

justification.

for even more funny reading, check out the "is OU sliding" thread about recruiting.

tulsaoilerfan
4/24/2011, 11:26 AM
I can't wait till the Aggs get their asses handed to them in Norman this year as they always do

Neath a Western Sky
4/24/2011, 04:39 PM
http://texags.com/main/forum.reply.asp?topic_id=1827618&forum_id=5

justification.

for even more funny reading, check out the "is OU sliding" thread about recruiting.

So how are we doing for this stage of the 2012 recruiting cycle?

47straight
4/24/2011, 07:50 PM
I'm sure Gray will have a great career.

After he leaves UT.

Ruf/Nek7
4/24/2011, 08:34 PM
This thread isn't complete until JLew makes his "5-7" post!

Herr Scholz
4/26/2011, 10:28 AM
You get the #1 running back in Texas every year.
Sorry, but that's supremely uninformed. The last highly rated RB we got out of Texas was Jamaal Charles.

You know in your longhorn heart that the talent goes to Austin rarely gets better during there stay there and at times the talent disappears altogether.
Yeah, that's why UT has more current NFL players than any othere school. Because they digress in Austin. That's why we played in 2 of the past 6 national title games. You couldn't be more biased or more of a hater.

Still waitn for Tre Newton.
He ended his career mid last season due to too many concussions but way to stay up on current events.

Herr Scholz
4/26/2011, 10:29 AM
It has to do with you don't know jack about football.

Why? Because you still want to talk about Greg Davis? I ask again, what does he have to do with Gray and Harsin?

Herr Scholz
4/26/2011, 10:34 AM
Herr, serious question here.....what do most folks think about the Harsin hire or is it more of a wait and see approach? also, if mack wins 8 games or less, will he be coaching ut next year? was a topic of discussion on an espn radio show in mississippi yesterday and one caller brought these two points up, saying the harsin hire wasn't received as a "homerun" and that if mack wins 8 or less, he's out. your thoughts?

Very excited. We've been winning in spite of Greg Davis all these years and want something new. Teams will actually have to gameplan for us now.

Mack will be here as long as he wants. People who think he's on a hot seat don't know what they're talking about. UT fans would be satisfied with 8 wins this year I think as long as we're making progress with the new schemes.

Herr Scholz
4/26/2011, 10:36 AM
Selvin Young did jack **** in college. C'mon man.

You mean besides being the starting RB on the 2005 national championship team? Man, your standards are high.

BOOMERBRADLEY
4/26/2011, 10:41 AM
You mean besides being the starting RB on the 2005 national championship team? Man, your standards are high.

Herr,

to be fair he finished that season with around 400 yards rushing and only started 4 games (including the championship game)

Also, 1,700 yards in his 4 year career. He didn't do too much

Herr Scholz
4/26/2011, 10:52 AM
He was also splitting time with Jamaal Charles and Ramonce Taylor but he started in Pasadena. And he won a natoinal title ring. And he did enough to become a Denver Bronco. I mean if we're talking about developing players.

fwsooner22
4/26/2011, 01:44 PM
Herr....Why isn't ** way ahead of everybody on this list. You all develop talent so well right ? We are just uninformed idiots who could only get into little ole OU. THESE ARE FACTS not opinions. Why do we have more NFL picks over the past decade than you. HOW CAN THAT BE ? You have all those recruiting national championship rings !!!

YAHOO SPORTS
Mike Huguenin
Rivals.com College Football Editor

We're two days from the NFL draft, and while turmoil continues to surround negotiations for a new collective bargaining agreement, the draft offers some "comfort food" to fans starved for any kind of positive football news.

While fans -- and team officials -- debate over who should go No. 1, an extremely safe bet is that Miami and Ohio State are going to have players selected in the draft.

Miami has had the most players selected in the first round (26, 10 more than Ohio State) since 2000, while Ohio State leads in total draftees (73, four more than USC). Miami CB Brandon Harris and Ohio State DE Cameron Heyward are potential first-round picks this year.

In all, both schools have six or seven likely draftees.

Here are some NFL draft stats this century as it relates to colleges and conference affiliation through last season. This covers the 2000 draft through the 2010 draft.

Most draft picks
1. Ohio State 73
2. USC 69
3. Miami 67
4. Georgia 61
5. Tennessee 60
6t. Florida 59
6t. Florida State 59
8. LSU 55
9. Virginia Tech 52
10t. Michigan 49
10t. Oklahoma 49

Most first-rounders
1. Miami 26
2. Ohio State 16
3. USC 15
4t. Florida State 14
4t. Texas 14
6t. Florida 12
6t. Oklahoma 12
6t. Tennessee 12
9. Georgia 11
10. Penn State 10

Herr Scholz
4/26/2011, 03:59 PM
As I've shown you before, fw, OU was outrecruiting UT over that time frame until we evened it up in the last two classes. FACT. But feel free to keep propagating that complete falsehood that we win the recruiting title every year. It's a flat out lie.

And the FACT remains that UT has the most players in the NFL of any school right now. Maybe those you listed are the schools that are slightly overrated since more of our guys stick in the league.

47straight
4/26/2011, 04:43 PM
Why? Because you still want to talk about Greg Davis? I ask again, what does he have to do with Gray and Harsin?

Your opinion of Greg Davis has everything to do with your opinion about Gray, Harsin, and everything else football-related.

Herr Scholz
4/26/2011, 04:46 PM
Oh, OK. Because I defended Greg Davis in the past and his ability to change the offense given the talent he had (VY and the national championship come to mind), I can't talk about Gray being a great recruit or Harsin bringing something new to the table. Solid logic.

fwsooner22
4/26/2011, 05:09 PM
As I've shown you before, fw, OU was outrecruiting UT over that time frame until we evened it up in the last two classes. FACT. But feel free to keep propagating that complete falsehood that we win the recruiting title every year. It's a flat out lie.

And the FACT remains that UT has the most players in the NFL of any school right now. Maybe those you listed are the schools that are slightly overrated since more of our guys stick in the league.

You have answers for everything EXCEPT last season. ;) ;) ;)

picasso
4/26/2011, 05:17 PM
He was also splitting time with Jamaal Charles and Ramonce Taylor but he started in Pasadena. And he won a natoinal title ring. And he did enough to become a Denver Bronco. I mean if we're talking about developing players.

Good point. Romance made bail just in time. But, Texas would never have a hand in such a thing.

Herr Scholz
4/26/2011, 05:24 PM
Romance made bail just in time. But, Texas would never have a hand in such a thing.
That's right. We don't recruit players with prior felony arrests like Bob likes to do.

picasso
4/26/2011, 07:49 PM
That's right. We don't recruit players with prior felony arrests like Bob likes to do.

Likes to? He's given a few guys a second chance but I wouldn't say he likes to.

But, you're a hyperbole type so it's par for the course. Keep on denying the fact that your program has had it's fine share of criminals. Or is it crimimals?

47straight
4/26/2011, 09:11 PM
Oh, OK. Because I defended Greg Davis in the past and his ability to change the offense given the talent he had (VY and the national championship come to mind), I can't talk about Gray being a great recruit or Harsin bringing something new to the table. Solid logic.

No, you can talk all you want. Tell us all about this or that offensive coordinator and that can do this or that with talent.

It's just that we know it's worth jack ****.

Herr Scholz
4/27/2011, 11:48 AM
Likes to? He's given a few guys a second chance but I wouldn't say he likes to.

But, you're a hyperbole type so it's par for the course. Keep on denying the fact that your program has had it's fine share of criminals. Or is it crimimals?

Here are 10 guys Stoops recruited/kept on his team (several still on your team), most with felony arrests. I'd say that's more than a few and definitely not hyperbole on my part. He has shown he'll recruit you if you can play ball. Period. The arrests apparently don't register. Mack has had his share of criminals (not talking about DWIs here because I'm not bringing up yours) but they get kicked off the UT team, not recruited and/or kept. I guarantee none of these guys would've been recruited as a Longhorn or kept if they commited these crimes in Austin.

Justin Chaisson – several felonies – kidnapping, assault and threatening life of teenage girl
Frank Alexander – club fight involving guns, knives and tire irons
Lynn McGruder - felony arrest for drug dealing
Dusty Dvorecek - felony arrest for aggravated assault (almost murder)
Ryan Broyles - Theft of gas (should've been a felony)
Demarcus Granger - Theft of clothing (not a felony)
Josh Jarboe - felony arrests for stolen gun on campus
Jarvis Jones - Theft from teammates (Les Miles wouldn't even keep this guy)
Donald Stephenson (guy faxing his letter from a Home Depot because he was kicked out of school) - ankle bracelet for car burglary (yet another felony arrest)
Cam Newton – laptop thief and academic misconduct (like you current CB Flemming)

Herr Scholz
4/27/2011, 11:51 AM
No, you can talk all you want. Tell us all about this or that offensive coordinator and that can do this or that with talent.

It's just that we know it's worth jack ****.
Harsin was able to beat you guys without much talent, so there's always that. And I guarantee he never had a RB with the talent of Malcolm Brown or Johnathan Gray. But believe what you want.

BOOMERBRADLEY
4/27/2011, 11:58 AM
I think we can all agree its speculation at this point

XingTheRubicon
4/27/2011, 01:04 PM
I remember when Cedric Benson got kicked off the team...good times.

fwsooner22
4/27/2011, 01:29 PM
Dang Herr....What are you so mad about....this is football and you are picking fights on a Sooner board.....Are things okay on the homefront....this is a little outta character for you.

Herr Scholz
4/27/2011, 01:46 PM
I remember when Cedric Benson got kicked off the team...good times.

Yes, trespassing trying to get his stolen tv back is the same as those 10 Sooners I listed above. :rolleyes:

Herr Scholz
4/27/2011, 01:47 PM
Dang Herr....What are you so mad about....this is football and you are picking fights on a Sooner board.....Are things okay on the homefront....this is a little outta character for you.

This is common for you. I was talking about a recruit and you picked the fight with ridiculous claims about UT.

47straight
4/27/2011, 02:52 PM
Yes, trespassing trying to get his stolen tv back is the same as those 10 Sooners I listed above. :rolleyes:

LOL.

When it comes to adding up the stats on the Sooners, Herr Scholz makes sure to smear with "felony arrests." Not convictions. Not dismissals. Not reduction to misdemeanors.

Then, he calls Cedric Benson's violent home invasion as "trespassing." Yeah, kicking down a door to an apartment with a woman home alone is "trespassing."

I've got no use for such shenanigans, especially when it comes from someone who thinks that WW2 ended in 1950 and that Greg Davis can mold an offense around the talent at hand.

47straight
4/27/2011, 02:53 PM
Harsin was able to beat you guys without much talent, so there's always that. And I guarantee he never had a RB with the talent of Malcolm Brown or Johnathan Gray. But believe what you want.

Can you guarentee me that Greg Davis can mold an offense around the talent at hand?

47straight
4/27/2011, 03:00 PM
Here are 10 guys Stoops recruited/kept on his team (several still on your team), most with felony arrests. I'd say that's more than a few and definitely not hyperbole on my part. He has shown he'll recruit you if you can play ball. Period. The arrests apparently don't register. Mack has had his share of criminals (not talking about DWIs here because I'm not bringing up yours) but they get kicked off the UT team, not recruited and/or kept. I guarantee none of these guys would've been recruited as a Longhorn or kept if they commited these crimes in Austin.

Frank Alexander – club fight involving guns, knives and tire irons

Wait a minute. Back the **** up.

Riddle me this, ****head, what felony, misdemeanor, team rule, or Biblical law did Frank Alexander commit by being stabbed? Noone ever even alleged him having any other role in the fight.

In your sad little mind, have you completely confused being the victim of a felony with being the perpetrator of a felony?

You're messed up dude.

Herr Scholz
4/27/2011, 03:03 PM
When it comes to adding up the stats on the Sooners, Herr Scholz makes sure to smear with "felony arrests." Not convictions. Not dismissals. Not reduction to misdemeanors.
Trespassing is a misdemeanor, genius. To begin with. Didn't have to be reduced or plead down. Your crowd above had actual felony arrests save a couple (involving guns and drugs). And those two were dirtbag thieves.

Herr Scholz
4/27/2011, 03:06 PM
Can you guarentee me that Greg Davis can mold an offense around the talent at hand?

Keep banging that lame pot. Greg Davis has a more recent national title ring than your coaches who whiffed on 3 chances. And his offenses were quite successful save for last year. So not only is your point lame over and over, it's simply wrong.

BillyBall
4/27/2011, 03:07 PM
Sorry, but that's supremely uninformed. The last highly rated RB we got out of Texas was Jamaal Charles..

Why do you hate Malcolm Brown?

Herr Scholz
4/27/2011, 03:08 PM
Wait a minute. Back the **** up.

Riddle me this, ****head, what felony, misdemeanor, team rule, or Biblical law did Frank Alexander commit by being stabbed? Noone ever even alleged him having any other role in the fight.

In your sad little mind, have you completely confused being the victim of a felony with being the perpetrator of a felony?

You're messed up dude.

He was arrested because of the fight. But I'm sure in your mind, fights with knives and tire irons are usually one sided. How stupid are you? I bet you don't believe that Chaisson held a screwdriver to that girl's throat do you?

XingTheRubicon
4/27/2011, 03:15 PM
When is Mack's textinganddrivingat2am/smashingintobuildings/sleepoffconcussions awareness meeting this year.

Herr Scholz
4/27/2011, 04:01 PM
Running into a building is not a crime but rather a civil matter. And you guys have had plenty of DWI/drug possession cases yourself anyway.

Again, Mack Brown doesn't recruit and keep players with felony arrrests. Stoops does.

BillyBall
4/27/2011, 04:04 PM
Running into a building is not a crime but rather a civil matter. And you guys have had plenty of DWI/drug possession cases yourself anyway.

Again, Mack Brown doesn't recruit and keep players with felony arrrests. Stoops does.

I'm sure that this "conversation" just went off a little, both coaches run their programs 99% better than the alternatives. Also, why do you not feel Malcolm Brown was a highly recruited Texas running back?

Herr Scholz
4/27/2011, 04:26 PM
Obviously I was referring to the players between Jamaal Charles and Malcolm Brown. 47 erroneously said that we get the #1 RB in Texas every year.

47straight
4/27/2011, 05:04 PM
He was arrested because of the fight. But I'm sure in your mind, fights with knives and tire irons are usually one sided. How stupid are you? I bet you don't believe that Chaisson held a screwdriver to that girl's throat do you?

No, he wasn't arrested.

And by your ****ed up and twisted logic, getting a screwdriver held to your throat makes you guilty of assault.

You twisted, sick ****.

XingTheRubicon
4/27/2011, 06:01 PM
5-7 gives you a lot of time to think

Knowing that your rival is going to *ss rape you 6 months from now gives you a lot of time to think

Knowing your rival is in every way, better no matter how much research you do in your mom's basement, gives you a lot of time to think

Herr Scholz
4/27/2011, 06:50 PM
And by your ****ed up and twisted logic, getting a screwdriver held to your throat makes you guilty of assault.

You twisted, sick ****.
Yes, comparing a 16 year old girl who's been kidnapped, assaulted and had here life threatened by a roided up a-hole who Stoops thought was a solid individual btw is comparable to a thug who's in a knife and tire iron fight while drunk at a party. Only a spinning Sooner could actually make this argument. Just wow. Carry on.

swardboy
4/27/2011, 07:33 PM
Heh....googled:
Texas Longhorns arrested: 866,000 results
Oklahoma Sooners arrested: 246,000 results

Congrats Herr....you're winning.

Herr Scholz
4/27/2011, 07:40 PM
Google: kids with felony arrests recruited. You'll get 0 from UT, plenty from OU.

Look, kids will mess up. We've had plenty. The only difference is, we kick them off the team, you guys recruit them. A little different, no?

47straight
4/27/2011, 11:27 PM
Google: kids with felony arrests recruited. You'll get 0 from UT, plenty from OU.

Look, kids will mess up. We've had plenty. The only difference is, we kick them off the team, you guys recruit them. A little different, no?

I'm sorry, what did you say after you called a guy a felon for getting stabbed?

Herr Scholz
4/28/2011, 12:31 AM
Name a kid with a felony arrest that Mack recruited or kept like Stoops. Chaisson?

zeptrey
4/28/2011, 12:05 PM
James Henry, a back-up running back for Texas, was arrested on Monday afternoon on two third-degree felony charges. The redshirt freshman is charged with "tampering or fabricating physical evidence" and "obstruction or retaliation." The combined bail for the two charges has been set at $30,000. Henry turned himself into the UT Police Department on Monday and was booked into the Travis County Jail at 3:59 p.m. He remains in custody as of Tuesday morning.

The charges against Henry are reportedly tied to the July arrest of former Longhorn football player Robert Joseph on armed robbery charges. Suspended defensive tackle Dre Jones was also alleged to be involved in the incident.

47straight
4/28/2011, 04:12 PM
Name a kid with a felony arrest that Mack recruited or kept like Stoops. Chaisson?

Despite my best judgment, I'll actually address what you've said. And no, I won't make up a complete lie (like "Frank Alexander was arrested").

Brock Edwards.

Brock Edwards decided to punch and stomp a guy at a party. Was charged with aggravated assault, a felony.

http://articles.latimes.com/2002/may/12/sports/sp-newswire12/2

http://www.reviewjournal.com/lvrj_home/2002/May-13-Mon-2002/sports/18734512.html

And yet he continued to play.

http://www.texassports.com/sports/m-footbl/mtt/edwards_brock00.html

Looks like he was even named UT's Outstanding Tight End. After he was charged with a felony and was allowed to remain on the team!

But of course, in Herr Scholz logic, the victim of the beating is the one who deserved a felony.

TopDawg
4/28/2011, 04:32 PM
he started in [the national title game]. And he won a natoinal title ring. And he did enough to become a Denver Bronco.

Kinda like Quentin Griffin. Except he actually put up impressive numbers in college, too.

In fact, don't look now but he just scored another TD against you.

TopDawg
4/28/2011, 04:49 PM

Actually, Benson was arrested twice. Once for possession of marijuana and one for criminal trespass. Marijuana case was dropped when a friend (probably a donor) claimed ownership.

He was actually jailed for the trespass, so, no, it's not the same as those 10 "Sooners" you listed above...one of whom isn't even a Sooner.

TopDawg
4/28/2011, 04:59 PM
James Henry, a back-up running back for Texas, was arrested on Monday afternoon on two third-degree felony charges. The redshirt freshman is charged with "tampering or fabricating physical evidence" and "obstruction or retaliation." The combined bail for the two charges has been set at $30,000. Henry turned himself into the UT Police Department on Monday and was booked into the Travis County Jail at 3:59 p.m. He remains in custody as of Tuesday morning.

The charges against Henry are reportedly tied to the July arrest of former Longhorn football player Robert Joseph on armed robbery charges. Suspended defensive tackle Dre Jones was also alleged to be involved in the incident.

Was Henry kicked off the team? He doesn't show up on the 2008 roster.

2007 was a tough year for Mack. That was also the year that Sergio Kindle and Henry Melton were arrested for DWI (the area Herr wants to stay away from because he knows he loses his moral high ground).

TopDawg
4/28/2011, 05:09 PM
Despite my best judgment, I'll actually address what you've said. And no, I won't make up a complete lie (like "Frank Alexander was arrested").

Brock Edwards.

Brock Edwards decided to punch and stomp a guy at a party. Was charged with aggravated assault, a felony.

http://articles.latimes.com/2002/may/12/sports/sp-newswire12/2

http://www.reviewjournal.com/lvrj_home/2002/May-13-Mon-2002/sports/18734512.html

Apparently Mack will keep them if they're white. hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...

TopDawg
4/28/2011, 05:16 PM
Herr Scholz = Jon Kyl link (http://www.colbertnation.com/the-colbert-report-videos/381484/april-12-2011/jon-kyl-tweets-not-intended-to-be-factual-statements?xrs=share_fb)

TopDawg
4/28/2011, 05:21 PM

Ian Johnson ran for 4,184 yards and 58 touchdowns during his college career. That put him past Marshall Faulk for the WAC Career Rushing Touchdown record.

But he never started in a national title game or won a national championship ring so, forget Brown and Gray...he wasn't even as good as Selvin Young.

TopDawg
4/28/2011, 05:22 PM
Can you guys tell that I've missed Herr Scholz? Where were you during last football season, Herr?

TopDawg
4/28/2011, 05:42 PM

Here's the irony. If you actually do Google "kids with felony arrests recruited" the first result (at least on my search) is "Johnathan Gray committs..."

And it's all thanks to Herr Scholz.

XingTheRubicon
4/28/2011, 06:33 PM
scholz = liar

this isn't new

picasso
4/28/2011, 08:35 PM
scholz = liar

this isn't new

He's a real doosh. He plays the Chaisson card whenever possible. It's not like the kid was the greatest DT we ever recruited.

HS knows nothing about Stoops other than his pure hatred for the success he's brought here.

Rock on hater.

picasso
4/28/2011, 08:39 PM
Can you guys tell that I've missed Herr Scholz? Where were you during last football season, Herr?

On the Obersalzberg with the rest of the SS.

picasso
4/29/2011, 08:46 PM
G.J. Kinne. heh.

cherrylimeade
4/29/2011, 11:02 PM
47...you dumb ****........just what the hell is it when you hold a screwdriver to a girl's neck?

47straight
4/30/2011, 09:31 PM
47...you dumb ****........just what the hell is it when you hold a screwdriver to a girl's neck?

I'm sorry, what question are you asking, you pathetic piece of ****? You'll have to find somewhere that I described that in a particular way that you're objecting to.

Maybe this is just a distraction to the fact that UT indeed keeps felony arrest thugs on their roster, despite the pleading of HerrScholz. Though why any of care what some sick **** who thinks that you're guilty of a felony for getting stabbed, I don't know.

So find something that I said to object to, otherwise go **** yourself.

If you want something constructive to do with your time, start a petition among UT alumni as yourself to remove anything named for coaches that didn't integrate their teams until the 1970s.

Ruf/Nek7
5/1/2011, 10:08 AM
Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't OU one of only two schools in all of NCAA div. 1 football to do a background check? And also, isn't true that if you have a felony while being a recruit, OU just forgets you exit? I recall the recruitment of Jarboe. We waited and waited to hear what was going to come out of his case when he was in high school...his case was considered a misdemeanor so therefore we continued the recruitment. Again, I may be wrong or I may be right!

47straight
5/1/2011, 01:05 PM
Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't OU one of only two schools in all of NCAA div. 1 football to do a background check? And also, isn't true that if you have a felony while being a recruit, OU just forgets you exit? I recall the recruitment of Jarboe. We waited and waited to hear what was going to come out of his case when he was in high school...his case was considered a misdemeanor so therefore we continued the recruitment. Again, I may be wrong or I may be right!

Ruf/Nek7, please pay attention. Herr isn't talking about misdemeanor convictions, or convictions at all (or in the case of Frank Alexander, even committing a crime). He just cares about felony arrests. He's that good that he doesn't need a conviction.

Oh unless we're talking about Texas, then he forgets about the felony arrested players who get to stay on under Mack.

picasso
5/1/2011, 01:21 PM
G.J. Kinne. ahem.

Ruf/Nek7
5/1/2011, 02:21 PM
Ruf/Nek7, please pay attention. Herr isn't talking about misdemeanor convictions, or convictions at all (or in the case of Frank Alexander, even committing a crime). He just cares about felony arrests. He's that good that he doesn't need a conviction.

Oh unless we're talking about Texas, then he forgets about the felony arrested players who get to stay on under Mack.

I have been. Herr mentioned Jarboe being a convicted felon I was just saying he wasn't. Then he made a comment saying we recruite felons. Hence, my comment. Trust me, I'm seeing it.

TopDawg
5/5/2011, 08:39 AM
Did I accidentally putt Herr on ignore or has he just suddenly disappeared?