PDA

View Full Version : Mississippi Owns Westboro Baptist. Good stuff

Blue
4/21/2011, 09:32 PM
http://nation.foxnews.com/culture/2011/04/21/mississippi-shows-how-you-handle-westboro-freaks

Blue
4/21/2011, 09:42 PM
One star eh? for a fallen Marine? ****in lowlife.

Mongo
4/21/2011, 09:43 PM
awesome stuff. the oklahoma tire slashing has been out done. okies need to step up our game next time

yermom
4/21/2011, 09:47 PM
corrupt Southern cops FTW!

soonercruiser
4/21/2011, 09:49 PM
I didn't see nuffin'!
:D

mgsooner
4/21/2011, 09:50 PM
Great song by Jason Isbell in the video.

Peach Fuzz
4/22/2011, 09:16 AM
Loved the video... every time I see one of these stories I tear up :(

KantoSooner
4/22/2011, 09:30 AM
I said it once, I'll say it again: I have no idea where the patriotic juvenile delinquents of Kansas are. In my high school days there is quite simply NO WAY the Westboro folks would have had time to leave their compound. They would have been fighting full scale guerilla war everytime they opened their front doors.
Hell, the dead animals on their lawns alone would have been hip deep. And the highway shoulders for miles around would have been cleansed of roadkill. A 2X civic service project! Extra credit!!

(oh, and, yes, we would have been smoking silly weed.)

oudavid1
4/22/2011, 09:31 AM
I like westboro.

They help humanity out.

They let us know where the bottom is.

The Profit
4/22/2011, 09:39 AM
I believe Fred Phelps, the founder of Westboro, is a native of Mississippi.

rekamrettuB
4/22/2011, 09:51 AM
Very nice!!!

They shouldn't call them freaks tho. Misguided, sure. But reserve freaks for those in the circus. :D

Leroy Lizard
4/22/2011, 09:56 AM
Story looks as phony as a three-dollar bill. They're using a message board post as a source of information?

CatfishSooner
4/22/2011, 10:38 AM
bawahaha

Sooner98
4/22/2011, 11:43 AM
Fred Phelps, undoubtedly one of the worst things the Democratic Party has produced.

badger
4/22/2011, 11:53 AM
Oh man, that county is going get sued out the arse for this. Remember that these guys are professionals like doctors and lawyers and still somehow find the time and money to cause all this grief. I think Westboro also tried to send McAlester the bill for their slashed tires. Not sure if it happened or not.

In any event, anyone out there with a Kansas plate needs to immediately paint "NOT WESTBORO" on their back windshield, lest they be traveling to an area with an upcoming funeral and subjected to this.

Leroy Lizard
4/22/2011, 11:54 AM
Oh man, that county is going get sued out the arse for this. Remember that these guys are professionals like doctors and lawyers and still somehow find the time and money to cause all this grief. I think Westboro also tried to send McAlester the bill for their slashed tires. Not sure if it happened or not.

In any event, anyone out there with a Kansas plate needs to immediately paint "NOT WESTBORO" on their back windshield, lest they be traveling to an area with an upcoming funeral and subjected to this.

I like the part where trucks parked behind vehicles simply because they had Kansas plates. :rolleyes:

Of course, the whole story is a bunch of :rolleyes: