StoopTroup
4/21/2011, 09:18 PM
If Michelle says it's over.....

Then it's O-V-E-R ! ! !

Nb7cm00a7cA

StoopTroup
4/21/2011, 09:20 PM
Here's what a real one looks like.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-DEYAwu1rTQg/TZLCO6AEcUI/AAAAAAAAAys/57_SwopVGtw/s1600/Donald%2BTrump%2Bbirth%2Bcertificate.jpg

StoopTroup
4/21/2011, 09:22 PM
Oh hell.....maybe this is the real one....

http://blogs.abcnews.com/.a/6a00d8341c4df253ef014e870c2b5b970d-500wi

Blue
4/21/2011, 09:22 PM
Hmmmm....Maybe they got it wrong back then too. It's really a toss up.

http://classic-web.archive.org/web/20040627142700/eastandard.net/headlines/news26060403.htm

StoopTroup
4/21/2011, 09:23 PM
Or this....

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-r53b20yb2TU/TatjY-HcQQI/AAAAAAAABR4/LrcTt4STCKM/s220/Birth_Certificate1.jpg

soonerhubs
4/21/2011, 09:24 PM
The title reminded me of the end of teen girl squad episodes.

MamaMia
4/21/2011, 09:35 PM
My birth certificate has the same date as the newspaper clipping my mom put in my Baby Book. On that video, the newspaper clip has the date of June 4th, however the birth certificate is dated June 6th. Just couldn't help but notice that. :D

Blue
4/21/2011, 09:41 PM
If you want me to s hit on a piece of paper and call it a "certified" document, I will...I've got spare time.

http://movie2s.com/images/TommyBoy1995.jpg

mgsooner
4/21/2011, 09:55 PM
OMG Our long national nightmare is finally over!!!!

MamaMia
4/21/2011, 10:35 PM
I don't know why the White House refuses to release President Obama's original or long-form birth certificate, however I'm pretty sure he was born in Honolulu.

AlboSooner
4/21/2011, 10:49 PM
I don't know why the White House refuses to release President Obama's original or long-form birth certificate, however I'm pretty sure he was born in Honolulu.

1. The president has other things to worry about than try to please people who clearly are against him no matter what.

2. It's a political trap, which the brilliant Karl Rove saw ten miles away. Independents see the birthers as nutty. Obama wins sympathy points, and makes sure the opposition talks about his birth rather than spending, and other failed policies.

3. Matter of pride. No other US president has faced this kind of criticism and hysteria about his birth certificate. Why should Obama? It's offensive to him. Why, just because he is black and doesn't have a "traditional" name, he has to provide a birth certificate. It's bigotry.

4. The birth certificate is something personal, thus he authorized a certificate of live birth, which is a legal replica of the birth certificate.

Gandalf_The_Grey
4/21/2011, 11:24 PM
Another reason is that if he were to release it...if you don't want to believe it...you are still going to say "oh well...that is fake" He can't win

MamaMia
4/21/2011, 11:38 PM
1. The president has other things to worry about than try to please people who clearly are against him no matter what.
It would take 5 minutes and put the whole thing to rest, because he has other things to worry about.

2. It's a political trap, which the brilliant Karl Rove saw ten miles away. Independents see the birthers as nutty. Obama wins sympathy points, and makes sure the opposition talks about his birth rather than spending, and other failed policies. It very well could be a sympathy vote getter.

3. Matter of pride. No other US president has faced this kind of criticism and hysteria about his birth certificate. Why should Obama? It's offensive to him. Why, just because he is black and doesn't have a "traditional" name, he has to provide a birth certificate. It's bigotry. They have never faced it because there has never been a reason to doubt them. Obamas own grandmother said he was born in Kenya. Thats a pretty big red flag. It has nothing whatsoever to do with his race.

4. The birth certificate is something personal, thus he authorized a certificate of live birth, which is a legal replica of the birth certificate.The details of your birth should not be personal when you are running for POTUS

Look, I think he was born in Honolulu but I am so sick of listening to this crap. I just wish he would do us all a favor, do the the grownup thing and produce the original certificate.

Curly Bill
4/22/2011, 12:00 AM
Can't we just all agree he's the shi**iest POTUS we've ever had and leave it at that?

AlbqSooner
4/22/2011, 05:47 AM
Can't we just all agree he's the shi**iest POTUS we've ever had and leave it at that?

BY JOVE! I think he's go it.

KantoSooner
4/22/2011, 08:34 AM
Natural Born US Citizen =

1. Born in the Territory of the USA. That can be the Canal Zone (McCain), a US flagged ship at sea, a US embassy or military base abroad OR one of the fifty states or territories.

2. Born of one or more U.S. citizen parents, regardless of location at birth.

Unless we choose to believe that his mother perpetrated a fraud for 4 decades in the hopes that her son would be elected president, he is a citizen on the basis of her citizenship alone.

The prohibition against argumentum ad hominem notwithstanding, this has been repeated often enough that we can now draw the conclusion that people who continue to bay for the birth certificate are not simply stubborn. They are stupid.

mgsooner
4/22/2011, 08:43 AM
Damn, people are dumb.

StoopTroup
4/22/2011, 08:46 AM

I'll go 1/2 way with you

Barack Obama, George W. Bush & the entire US Congress for the last 10 years Minimum....are the sorriest bunch of leaders we have seen in the History of the United States.

Jimmeh Carter might have been a 4 year mistake but these last two Presidents have gotten us so deep into debt that the ceiling is upon us.

I have no faith in the current leadership (if that's what you can call it) in Congress at all.

The Profit
4/22/2011, 08:48 AM

No way. Remember, there was once an idiot from Texas, who was president of the United States. His name was George W. Bush. He is the guy, who started two wars (finished neither) and took the largest surplus in American history and turned it into the largest deficit in American history. He, along with Calvin Coolidge and Warren Harding (all republicans) makes up the three stooges of American presidents.

My Opinion Matters
4/22/2011, 08:56 AM
Obamas own grandmother said he was born in Kenya. Thats a pretty big red flag. It has nothing whatsoever to do with his race.

Lots of white people being born in Kenya.

Gandalf_The_Grey
4/22/2011, 02:07 PM
Actually Barack's own grandmother is dead. He has a second grandma that his father married. Who ALSO misunderstood the translator and when the guy asked could she take him to the hospital he was born in Kenya, she was like oh no he was born in Hawaii, his daddy was studying there at the time...

Blue
4/22/2011, 03:35 PM
I really could not care less. His dad was a British citizen therefore he could be a citizen of England.

The whole debate is getting old.