PDA

View Full Version : Get Ready Guys! Zombie Jesus Is Coming!

JohnnyMack
4/21/2011, 05:16 PM
http://hurtlingthroughspace.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/04/zombie-jesus-aboutcom.jpg

StoopTroup
4/21/2011, 05:21 PM
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_rHuCrpsbA9c/S8y-SQs5SCI/AAAAAAAAAGI/4jDsfcZ-Bt4/s1600/zombie.jpg

cjames317
4/21/2011, 05:27 PM
Jesus was no zombie, but there was some crazy sh*t goin on when he died. Matthew 27:52-53

JohnnyMack
4/22/2011, 10:15 AM
http://i489.photobucket.com/albums/rr259/Theloser_rasyidin/ZOMBIE_JESUS.jpg

OutlandTrophy
4/22/2011, 10:16 AM
God loves you JohnnyMack.

47straight
4/22/2011, 11:40 AM
I was just thinking the other night about how unpleasant sf.com was since the OUI refugees showed up, and maybe the old guard of d-bags really wasn't that bad at all.

I was wrong.

JohnnyMack
4/24/2011, 08:31 AM
Zombie Jesus is on the loose! Keep your weapons close at hand, aim for the head and above all, remain calm.

MR2-Sooner86
4/24/2011, 08:35 AM
Sorry everybody but I just found out Easter has been canceled.

They found the body...

jk the sooner fan
4/24/2011, 08:44 AM
hell

you are going there

SouthCarolinaSooner
4/24/2011, 08:45 AM
in b4 butthurt

XingTheRubicon
4/24/2011, 10:06 AM
what do the Godless heathen kids wear today?....do they get dressed up, or do they just wear casual clothes and stare at their double-chinned parents all day.

JohnnyMack
4/24/2011, 10:10 AM
what do the Godless heathen kids wear today?....do they get dressed up, or do they just wear casual clothes and stare at their double-chinned parents all day.

Mine are still in their pajamas.

OhU1
4/24/2011, 11:38 AM
Jesus is coming! Quick, look busy.

Shakadoodoo
4/24/2011, 11:48 AM
What will he be when he comes back? Jewish or Christian?

87sooner
4/24/2011, 11:49 AM

King

47straight
4/24/2011, 07:45 PM
Zombie Jesus is on the loose! Keep your weapons close at hand, aim for the head and above all, remain calm.

You obviously don't mind the holiday too much, else you would go to work in defiance of the day off.

yermom
4/24/2011, 08:00 PM
on a Sunday?

47straight
4/24/2011, 08:32 PM
on a Sunday?

Really, every Sunday.

StoopTroup
4/24/2011, 09:02 PM

THE REAL THING !

http://www.newsbiscuit.com/images/904.jpg

JohnnyMack
4/24/2011, 10:49 PM
You obviously don't mind the holiday too much, else you would go to work in defiance of the day off.

My office is closed on the weekends.

47straight
4/24/2011, 11:16 PM
My office is closed on the weekends.

You don't have a fob or keycard to go and get in and get some work done, a laptop or briefcase to bring some of it back on home?

No?

I mean, greeters at Wal-Mart have an excuse.

DIB
4/25/2011, 01:23 AM
You don't have a fob or keycard to go and get in and get some work done, a laptop or briefcase to bring some of it back on home?

No?

Your arguement makes no sense. He doesn't believe in Jesus, so he should work on Sundays? Your argument would only make sense, if he worked in a culture where Sundays are not part of the weekend and he tried to take they day off, anyway. Christians are not the only people that believe in resting on Sundays.

47straight
4/25/2011, 02:11 AM
Your arguement makes no sense. He doesn't believe in Jesus, so he should work on Sundays? Your argument would only make sense, if he worked in a culture where Sundays are not part of the weekend and he tried to take they day off, anyway. Christians are not the only people that believe in resting on Sundays.

Hmm, and why is it that Sundays are the day where we take the day off?

Assuming that he really dislikes Easter (even at this point I hate to put words in his mouth or assume the worst about him) - he really shouldn't give it more than it's due, and ought to refuse the day off and head on into work. Taking the day off only reinforces that the day is special and needs to be celebrated.

Say what you want about the Puritans, but they hated the celebration of Christmas enough to make sure that they always worked on that day.

Midtowner
4/25/2011, 07:18 AM
King

He clearly doesn't respect the Constitution.

XingTheRubicon
4/25/2011, 07:30 AM
That's of the world, nitwit, not the U.S. ^

XingTheRubicon
4/25/2011, 07:30 AM
unless he was referring to Switzer

JohnnyMack
4/25/2011, 07:32 AM

No?

I have 3 young boys and no obligation to be at work on Sunday, so I choose to spend my off time with them.

OhU1
4/25/2011, 09:50 AM
Shame on you Johnny Mack! You should go to work on Sunday or you are a hypocrite. I hate unions so I work 60 hours a week merely so I can defy the 40 hour work week paradigm unions helped bring about.

KantoSooner
4/25/2011, 10:17 AM
Hmm, and why is it that Sundays are the day where we take the day off?

Assuming that he really dislikes Easter (even at this point I hate to put words in his mouth or assume the worst about him) - he really shouldn't give it more than it's due, and ought to refuse the day off and head on into work. Taking the day off only reinforces that the day is special and needs to be celebrated.

Say what you want about the Puritans, but they hated the celebration of Christmas enough to make sure that they always worked on that day.

Some people's work requires interaction with other people and, thus, cooperation with governing social norms. Here in our near-beer theocracy, that means working within Christian patterns. Likewise, I took Friday and Saturday off when working in Muslim countries, observed Buddhist holidays when in Buddhist countries, etc.

I may think of religion as a series of neolithic fairy tales, but if the majority of people around me disagree, I am not free to rearrange the public calendar to suit my personal views. Holidays are a rather benign manifestation of this necessity when compared to, for instance, being forced to conform to religiously dictated rules concerning medical care, marriage or criminal jurisprudence.

47straight
4/25/2011, 10:20 AM
I have 3 young boys and no obligation to be at work on Sunday, so I choose to spend my off time with them.

Wow, how amazing. You just happened to have Sunday off.

47straight
4/25/2011, 10:21 AM
Shame on you Johnny Mack! You should go to work on Sunday or you are a hypocrite. I hate unions so I work 60 hours a week merely so I can defy the 40 hour work week paradigm unions helped bring about.

Indeed, it is reminiscent of someone who logs on to the internet during a 15-minute break secured by collective bargaining just to complain about unions.

The
4/25/2011, 10:22 AM
http://i.imgur.com/gEUl1.jpg

Google Hates Jesus.

The
4/25/2011, 10:23 AM
http://i.imgur.com/nbnV7.png

47straight
4/25/2011, 10:23 AM
Some people's work requires interaction with other people and, thus, cooperation with governing social norms. Here in our near-beer theocracy, that means working within Christian patterns. Likewise, I took Friday and Saturday off when working in Muslim countries, observed Buddhist holidays when in Buddhist countries, etc.

I'm so sorry that you've had to live in all these theocracies that gave you the day off.

JohnnyMack
4/25/2011, 10:26 AM
Wow, how amazing. You just happened to have Sunday off.

I've had every Sunday off for the last 14 years or so that I've been out of college. I'm a 9 - 5'er my friend.

The
4/25/2011, 10:51 AM
http://i.imgur.com/MzipB.jpg

KantoSooner
4/25/2011, 11:06 AM
I'm so sorry that you've had to live in all these theocracies that gave you the day off.

The theocracies didn't give me any time off at all. They simply dictated which day it would be. In addition they also seem to have an unhealthy fascination with what I eat, which direction I face when I decide to speak with my 'invisible friend', my toilet habits and the configuration of my head gear, if any.
Weird, when you think about it. But, as mentioned above, not a biggie. At least we've earned the right to not be murdered if the religious authorities suspect we're not toeing the line on matters church-ish. That's a welcome step forward in the past 200 years or so for people in the Western world. Alas not one shared in many other places where a more lusty, full throated religious belief still holds sway.

Bourbon St Sooner
4/25/2011, 12:24 PM
JM doesn't believe in God but he's completely obsessed with religion. It's like aggie that doesn't like "gooner" but is completely obsessed with all things OU.

yermom
4/25/2011, 02:25 PM
JM doesn't believe in God but he's completely obsessed with religion. It's like aggie that doesn't like "gooner" but is completely obsessed with all things OU.

when you put it that way, maybe i do understand those poor bastards.

every time they watch the news or read the paper, etc... and get to sports, it's OU's Big 12 champions, and 7 national titles, 5 Heisman winners, etc...

they can't get away from it.

it's just like Easter this, and Christmas that. "why can't we pray in school?" "he is risen"

you can't get away from it.

JohnnyMack
4/25/2011, 02:57 PM

I'm just spreadin' the good word, brother!

XingTheRubicon
4/25/2011, 03:33 PM
when you put it that way, maybe i do understand those poor bastards.

every time they watch the news or read the paper, etc... and get to sports, it's OU's Big 12 champions, and 7 national titles, 5 Heisman winners, etc...

they can't get away from it.

it's just like Easter this, and Christmas that. "why can't we pray in school?" "he is risen"

"It doesn't seem that intrusive."

Sincerely,

-the rest of Earth

Seriously, try visiting another industrialized country sometime. You'll kiss the Jesus lovin' dirt beneath you when you get back.

Ctina
4/25/2011, 03:53 PM
King

King? I didn't vote for him!

JohnnyMack
4/25/2011, 03:57 PM
"It doesn't seem that intrusive."

Sincerely,

-the rest of Earth

Seriously, try visiting another industrialized country sometime. You'll kiss the Jesus lovin' dirt beneath you when you get back.

Yeah. Those Swedes are so friggin' insuffrable.

Bourbon St Sooner
4/25/2011, 04:40 PM
I'm just spreadin' the good word, brother!

I know aggie;)

XingTheRubicon
4/25/2011, 06:57 PM
Yeah. Those Swedes are so friggin' insuffrable.

Italy, China, France, Germany, England, Spain and Brazil say hi. All top 10 GDP countries at least comparable to the U.S. These relevant countries might be more "insuffrable."

picasso
4/25/2011, 07:26 PM

We have Arbor Day every year and I've never participated. I also don't act like a prick about it but that's just me.

yermom
4/25/2011, 07:37 PM
what day is Arbor Day? do they have a radio station?

Turd_Ferguson
4/25/2011, 07:43 PM
what day is Arbor Day? do they have a radio station?The last Friday in April, and yes, Air America...oh, wait...

yermom
4/25/2011, 07:47 PM
do they start selling Arbor Day candy the day after Christmas? did you get an Arbor Day card from half the people you work with?

sanantoniosooner
4/25/2011, 07:49 PM
Gawd your life must be hell.

All those cards and candy.

Turd_Ferguson
4/25/2011, 07:50 PM
do they start selling Arbor Day candy the day after Christmas? did you get an Arbor Day card from half the people you work with?Yes, but the candy taste like Pinesol....no cards are sent since that's a destruction of tree's ya moran...

87sooner
4/25/2011, 07:57 PM
King? I didn't vote for him!

king's aren't elected

XingTheRubicon
4/25/2011, 08:06 PM
We have Arbor Day every year and I've never participated. I also don't act like a prick about it but that's just me.

I was trying to remember something from my past when I actively tried to change something where the people that I didn't agree with were 70% and I was in the small minority. Not just ignoring it, but actively pursuing the 70% to lose out as well. I couldn't recall one instance. Now, I know I'll never be anywhere near perfect, but at least I'll never be a tongue-wagging c*nt that expects everyone else to sacrifice their way of life for my differing feelings.

jk the sooner fan
4/25/2011, 08:22 PM
there are few in the world that hate the christians and jesus as much as yermom does

his life is pure hell...

XingTheRubicon
4/25/2011, 08:26 PM
He's still good people...he's a sooner after all...more than likely better than any horn.

AlboSooner
4/25/2011, 08:27 PM
I don't believe in mocking something which is holy to someone else. One can raise good objections without mocking one's faith, imo.

jk the sooner fan
4/25/2011, 08:31 PM
He's still good people...he's a sooner after all...more than likely better than any horn.

i didnt say he wasnt a good person

yermom
4/25/2011, 08:58 PM
i'm a horrible, miserable person.

jk the sooner fan
4/25/2011, 09:17 PM
never said either of those - i just think you spend an inordinate amount of time commiserating over all things Christian

Turd_Ferguson
4/25/2011, 09:21 PM
i'm a horrible, miserable person.I'll say a prayer for you...

sanantoniosooner
4/25/2011, 09:22 PM
I'll say a prayer for you...

I've got some Easter candy we can send him....

Turd_Ferguson
4/25/2011, 09:25 PM
I've got some Easter candy we can send him....If there are any Cadbury Egg's, send those to me please...

yermom
4/25/2011, 09:30 PM
never said either of those - i just think you spend an inordinate amount of time commiserating over all things Christian

people get all butt hurt about mocking the birthday of Jesus' imaginary bunny rabbit or whatever Easter is supposed to be about. it's like his fake birthday a few months ago. if it was about celebrating Jesus, there wouldn't be eggs and Christmas trees everywhere.

i just took issue with comparing it to Arbor Day, which is somehow i guess the hippie Easter?

they aren't even close to being similar.

sanantoniosooner
4/25/2011, 09:33 PM
Thankfully most of the hippies are too wasted to defend the attack on arbor day

picasso
4/26/2011, 12:41 AM
do they start selling Arbor Day candy the day after Christmas? did you get an Arbor Day card from half the people you work with?

That's Arbor Day's fault. Not Christ's. Save more trees and maybe they'll move up a peg or two.

Gandalf_The_Grey
4/26/2011, 02:58 AM
Guys...no offense but it is way too soon for Jesus jokes. 2000 years hasn't healed the wounds.....

SoonerNate
4/26/2011, 03:07 PM
RWpU8sX10_4