PDA

View Full Version : Billy Dee Williams in a Bikini

StoopTroup
4/19/2011, 08:55 PM
Well....I couldn't find him in one but I did find him in an Unemployment Super-Hero Cape. :D

http://www.dlisted.com/files/billydeebirthdayslut1.jpg

VeeJay
4/19/2011, 09:00 PM
:D :D :D :D

Curly Bill
4/20/2011, 12:55 AM
For the record: I'd rather see ol Billy D in a bikini than either of those tennis playing sisters. They be gross as hell. :D

StoopTroup
4/20/2011, 08:04 AM
For the record: I'd rather see ol Billy D in a bikini than either of those tennis playing sisters. They be gross as hell. :D

Something I didn't know about you.....funny what you can find out about folks here. :D

Jacie
4/20/2011, 10:01 AM
If it's a Williams you want to see in a bikini, I suggest you find a copy of the movie Reform School Girls with the late Wendy O. Williams. She wears nothing but skimpy bra and panties throughout the entire film, including the climactic prison riot scene when she is shot in the chest by Big Edna . . .

Curly Bill
4/20/2011, 06:29 PM
Something I didn't know about you.....funny what you can find out about folks here. :D

Yeah, but I ain't even ghey...

...and I'd still rather see Billy D in a bikini than either of the two Williams sisters. Those beyotches are nasty in a built like a linebacker sort of way. :D

StoopTroup
4/20/2011, 06:30 PM
Yeah, but I ain't even ghey...

...and I'd still rather see Billy D in a bikini than either of the two Williams sisters. Those beyotches are nasty in a built like a linebacker sort of way. :D

Took you long enough to find this......lol

Curly Bill
4/20/2011, 06:42 PM
I don't get on here as often anymore. The exponential increase in the retard factor as of late on here has kept me away.