PDA

View Full Version : Anybody down with a sore throat and fever lately?

MamaMia
4/18/2011, 10:24 PM
I'm the 3rd one I know of in town with this. I have been trying to fight it with vitamins but yesterday, it finally got the best of me. I hope y'all don't get this. Be careful because its going around in the city too.

I hate being sick when I'm in the middle of being happy about Spring stuff. :(

StoopTroup
4/18/2011, 10:28 PM
Talk to your doctor about giving you the juice baby....

http://www.drugs-expert.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/Kenalog-10-Suspension-Triamcinolone.jpg

soonercruiser
4/18/2011, 10:34 PM
Mama!
You been spending too much time with the perverts on this site? :D

Warm, salt water gargles; and nose lavages; many times a day.
It's a little late for cedar fever. But, it may be something in bloom that you are allergic to.

MamaMia
4/18/2011, 10:50 PM
Mama!
You been spending too much time with the perverts on this site? :D

Warm, salt water gargles; and nose lavages; many times a day.
It's a little late for cedar fever. But, it may be something in bloom that you are allergic to.That could be it but I have a fever. I was going to go grocery shopping and to the church picnic. Tomorrow I'm calling off shopping for bathroom lighting fixtures and picking out my stone floor grout because I don't want anyone to catch this.

Y'all are stuck with me for another day or two. :D

StoopTroup
4/18/2011, 11:37 PM
http://hard-rockcity.pagesperso-orange.fr/images/pochette/nugent/catscra.JPG

Fraggle145
4/19/2011, 01:44 AM
I've had it twice in the last month. Sucks ***. Not much fixed it for me except sleep.

thecynic
4/19/2011, 08:14 AM
no

oudanny
4/19/2011, 08:22 AM
I had it for 3 weeks. My wife has it now. Gargle a jigger of Jack morning and night. It doesn't cure anything but you don't care.

soonerbrat
4/19/2011, 08:23 AM
my coworker has it...her baby was sick and now she's out. ear infection, sore throat and fever.

achiro
4/19/2011, 09:51 AM
yep, my assistant and her daughter 2 weeks ago, I've been down now for about a week, several patients have been dealing with it, and I talked to a teacher yesterday that said several students have been out with it. Many are calling it Strep throat but I don't think anyone's actually had it checked. I kind of thought it might be from the dry dusty stuff along with all the stuff thats burned recently(allergies) but now I'm pretty sure it's more than that.

SpankyNek
4/19/2011, 10:05 AM
I think there is a Ron Jeremy joke that starts like that....

reflector
4/19/2011, 05:56 PM
I can honestly say that I have not been down with a sore throat and fever lately.

Thaumaturge
4/19/2011, 06:42 PM
You're not eating enough fruit. A proper, fruit-rich diet wards off all illness.

AlboSooner
4/19/2011, 07:00 PM
Freedom isn't free.