PDA

View Full Version : How many pets do you have?

MamaMia
4/18/2011, 05:32 PM
and what are they? Also, what are their names? :)

I have two republican dogs named Bennie Owen St. Francis . Hes a Lhasa Apso. Then I have a Shih Tzu named Watson St. Martin. Hes famous. Hes the Shih Tzu in the PetsMart photo in the grooming departments.

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y86/OUmom/wsm.jpg

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y86/OUmom/Bennie-1.jpg

Caboose
4/18/2011, 05:34 PM
and what are they? Also, what are their names? :)

Either 1 or 0. It is/was a cat... but it hasnt come home in about 2 weeks. It belongs to my daughter. It is called "The cat".

SoCaliSooner
4/18/2011, 05:36 PM
0. I am also the grim reaper for any neighborhood cats that venture to spray on anything of mine.

Romulus
4/18/2011, 05:36 PM
2 dogs
Lady a mix breed
Millie a cocker spaniel

olevetonahill
4/18/2011, 05:46 PM
Knothead, My black Lab mix that was a dump dog
Biznatcho, the weenie that was also a dump
Fire cracker , My black cat that I found on the side of the road when she was just a kitten ,injured
Boomer, The Loud mouthed Parrot
Not Really sure if this is a Pet er not Cause hes gonna be the guest of honor at a future Ho-Down , But Timmy T the aligator

MamaMia
4/18/2011, 05:49 PM
2 dogs
Lady a mix breed
Millie a cocker spaniel

Thats odd. My best friend has a cocker spaniel named Lady. :D

MamaMia
4/18/2011, 05:53 PM
Knothead, My black Lab mix that was a dump dog
Biznatcho, the weenie that was also a dump
Fire cracker , My black cat that I found on the side of the road when she was just a kitten ,injured
Boomer, The Loud mouthed Parrot
Not Really sure if this is a Pet er not Cause hes gonna be the guest of honor at a future Ho-Down , But Timmy T the aligator

You have a pet alligator?!!! :eek: My Daddy had a parrot. Her name is Rebel because we thought she was a boy. She talks a LOT!

SpankyNek
4/18/2011, 05:58 PM
I have 9 fish...no names.
I have 1 cat...a shorthaired white male "Cheese"
I have 1 dog...a Rottweiler male "Fritz"

olevetonahill
4/18/2011, 05:59 PM
You have a pet alligator?!!! :eek: My Daddy had a parrot. Her name is Rebel because we thought she was a boy. She talks a LOT!

Yea hes about 2 foot long now :D

reflector
4/18/2011, 06:00 PM
I can honestly say that I don't have any pets.

MamaMia
4/18/2011, 06:04 PM
Yea hes about 2 foot long now :DYou aren't going to eat it are you? :confused:

MamaMia
4/18/2011, 06:05 PM
Nevermind. You are. I know you.

MamaMia
4/18/2011, 06:07 PM
I can honestly say that I don't have any pets.How come? :confused:

olevetonahill
Nevermind. You are. I know you.

:D :cool:

2121Sooner
If everyone is honest and posts the names of their dogs, what is the over/under on the name "Boomer" or some variation thereof?

I am going with 27 1/2

And to answer the original question on the thread.....0 animals (shocking, I know)

Romulus
4/18/2011, 06:09 PM
Thats odd. My best friend has a cocker spaniel named Lady. :D

Is your best friend named Millie?

MamaMia
4/18/2011, 06:10 PM
If everyone is honest and posts the names of their dogs, what is the over/under on the name "Boomer" or some variation thereof?

I am going with 27 1/2 If they don't have one now, I'll bet there has been at least one Boomer is almost everyones family at one time or another.

MamaMia
4/18/2011, 06:11 PM
Is your best friend named Millie?No. This best friend is named Vicki. I have lots of best friends. :P

2121Sooner
4/18/2011, 06:53 PM
No. This best friend is named Vicki. I have lots of best friends. :P

Is she a dog?

BajaOklahoma
4/18/2011, 07:00 PM
If they don't have one now, I'll bet there has been at least one Boomer is almost everyones family at one time or another.

Nope, never. Though my family was shocked that Banker wasn't given a Sooner name.

Bailey, 10 year old Old English Sheepdog
Riley, 7 year old Old English Sheepdog
Zoey, 4 year old Tortie
Talley, 3 year old Calico
Boo-Koo Bucks (Banker), a 6 month old Golden Retriever

C&CDean
4/18/2011, 07:05 PM
And to answer the original question on the thread.....0 animals (shocking, I know)

The flies, butterflies, hummingbirds, and bluebirds that you pull the wings off then blow pot smoke in their face for laughs are pets. That's more than 0.

Mjcpr
4/18/2011, 07:06 PM
5 fish and a turtle, Potter.

2 cats, a tabby and a gray and white, Sooner and Kitty Cat
1 dog, a cocker spaniel named Lucy

C&CDean
4/18/2011, 07:10 PM
Oh. Boomer (yeah, I know, **** you anyhow) the rat terrier, and Xena Warrior Princess the Great Pyrenees. Them, and depending on the day/week/time of year, a half-dozen dead dog/cats walking who get fed, washed, de-ticked, loved, then euthanized because stupid city people suck.

olevetonahill
4/18/2011, 07:13 PM
Oh. Boomer (yeah, I know, **** you anyhow) the rat terrier, and Xena Warrior Princess the Great Pyrenees. Them, and depending on the day/week/time of year, a half-dozen dead dog/cats walking who get fed, washed, de-ticked, loved, then euthanized because stupid city people suck.

Gkeeper is yer Pet?;)

C&CDean
4/18/2011, 07:18 PM
Gkeeper is yer Pet?;)

Heh, that's funny Howie. Never thought of that - especially since the POS is on a couple week timeout for being a dickhead warrior.

olevetonahill
4/18/2011, 07:19 PM
Heh, that's funny Howie. Never thought of that - especially since the POS is on a couple week timeout for being a dickhead warrior.

Heh, I dint Know, But as soon as i saw Warrior Princess. I thot of when you called him that :D

MamaMia
4/18/2011, 07:20 PM
Is she a dog?No. Vicki is a human. WTF kind of question is that? :mad:

5 fish and a turtle, Potter.

2 cats, a tabby and a gray and white, Sooner and Kitty Cat
1 dog, a cocker spaniel named Lucymy 2nd cousin has a dog named Lucy. She collects Lucille Ball stuff too.

Nope, never. Though my family was shocked that Banker wasn't given a Sooner name.

Bailey, 10 year old Old English Sheepdog
Riley, 7 year old Old English Sheepdog
Zoey, 4 year old Tortie
Talley, 3 year old Calico
Boo-Koo Bucks (Banker), a 6 month old Golden RetrieverI love you on the Face Books so I can see doggy pictures. :D

Adrian
4/18/2011, 07:29 PM
0. I am also the grim reaper for any neighborhood cats that venture to spray on anything of mine.

As I recall, though, when you got married, your wife had a cat. In your own charming way, you used to torture the cat whenever your wife wasn't around. I seem to remember you putting the cat in the dryer...

A Sooner in Texas
4/18/2011, 07:33 PM
Do teenage sons and their friends count?

If not, then just one: My proudly liberal cat, Bono. ;)

SoCaliSooner
4/18/2011, 07:46 PM
As I recall, though, when you got married, your wife had a cat. In your own charming way, you used to torture the cat whenever your wife wasn't around. I seem to remember you putting the cat in the dryer...
Wife had two cats that came with her when we got married. I had a police trained german shepard. Dog died and when we remodeled one casa we were heading out of the country to Turks and Caicos and we had the worthless POS cats put down...and yes...when the wife would leave the cats would slink away and hide because I hated them and would put them in the dryer for a fun ride.

http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c285/fdmedictomc/random/DSC00225.jpg

http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c285/fdmedictomc/random/DSC00226.jpg

http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c285/fdmedictomc/random/DSC00227.jpg

MamaMia
4/18/2011, 07:52 PM
Cocker Spaniels are the cutest when they're puppies. :D

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y86/OUmom/BAMBI-3_small.jpghttp://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y86/OUmom/Leo202_small.jpghttp://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y86/OUmom/Dallas-1_small1.jpg

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y86/OUmom/Layla-1_small1.jpghttp://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y86/OUmom/Buttons-1_small.jpghttp://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y86/OUmom/COOKIE-1_small.jpg

MamaMia
4/18/2011, 07:56 PM
Wife had two cats that came with her when we got married. I had a police trained german shepard. Dog died and when we remodeled one casa we were heading out of the country to Turks and Caicos and we had the worthless POS cats put down...and yes...when the wife would leave the cats would slink away and hide because I hated them and would put them in the dryer for a fun ride.They're cute. :)

MamaMia
4/18/2011, 07:57 PM
As I recall, though, when you got married, your wife had a cat. In your own charming way, you used to torture the cat whenever your wife wasn't around. I seem to remember you putting the cat in the dryer...:D

SoCaliSooner
4/18/2011, 08:01 PM
They're cute. :)

They are also dead now.

MamaMia
4/18/2011, 08:07 PM
They are also dead now.Did you hurt your wifes cats?

2121Sooner
4/18/2011, 08:08 PM
No. Vicki is a human. WTF kind of question is that? :mad:
:D

I meant "is she hot?"

And by hot I mean sexy

MamaMia
4/18/2011, 08:08 PM
As I recall, though, when you got married, your wife had a cat. In your own charming way, you used to torture the cat whenever your wife wasn't around. I seem to remember you putting the cat in the dryer...Did he really hurt those cats? :mad:

SoCaliSooner
4/18/2011, 08:19 PM
Did you hurt your wifes cats?
http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c285/fdmedictomc/random/04122010288.jpg

http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c285/fdmedictomc/random/04122010287.jpg

I took them to the animal control office to be put down, only cost me $10 but I offered them $20 if I could watch them when they injected them in the heart with the blue juice of death.

MamaMia
4/18/2011, 08:33 PM
I took them to the animal control office to be put down, only cost me $10 but I offered them $20 if I could watch them when they injected them in the heart with the blue juice of death.

I don't believe you. I just think you are verbally sadistic.

Adrian
4/18/2011, 08:35 PM
Did he really hurt those cats? :mad:

Mama Mia, you can see those pictures for yourself. I don't think he's joking...

olevetonahill
4/18/2011, 08:35 PM

I got him on iggy but yall keep quoting him.
Mom hes not only an internet doosh hes also an obvious animal abuser.:rolleyes:

MamaMia
4/18/2011, 08:41 PM
Mama Mia, you can see those pictures for yourself. I don't think he's joking...

Whether he did it or not, anyone who would even say anything like that would have to be a worthless POS.

2121Sooner
4/18/2011, 08:42 PM
You take that back.

He is not worthless!!!

MamaMia
4/18/2011, 08:45 PM
You take that back.

He is not worthless!!!

Hes just a POS then?

2121Sooner
4/18/2011, 08:46 PM
Whether he did it or not, anyone who would even say anything like that would have to be a worthless POS.

And don't you have some real life neighbors to go call hillbillys and make fun of for their taste?

Some might not find your words so Christian.

Not me, I thought those hillbillys need Martin Pang to help remodel, but just sayin...

SoCaliSooner
4/18/2011, 08:49 PM
Cats were 16 years old, we just remodeled with all new carpeting, we were leaving the country for a few weeks and it was time to put them down.

I don't see where the controversy lies. They were animals my wife was attached to until we had kids, at that point she realized her kids are actually her kids and are worth more than animals. With the amount of money spent on flooring and furniture, it wasn't worth keeping animals who leave messy fur, and stink up the cat box.

So...I took them to the animal shelter where they will put the cats down for you for $10.

MamaMia
4/18/2011, 08:50 PM
And don't you have some real life neighbors to go call hillbillys and make fun of for their taste?

Some might not find your words so Christian.

Not me, I thought those hillbillys need Martin Pang to help remodel, but just sayin...My neighbors have twice as many animals as this town allows. I would never say a word. I give them treats and toys, even the one who has damaged my new fence several times at my expense. Goes to show how much you know.

I even caught their cat in a cage to capture skunks so you can release them back in the woods once and gave their cat back to them, and I'm allergic! I would never hurt an animal. I save them.

yankee
4/18/2011, 08:56 PM
11 year old yellow lab named Molly. I'm going home for the first time in a couple months and I can't wait to see her (and my family :D ). The only dog I'll ever own is a lab. You all can keep those punting material fuzzy foo foo gay dogs. They suck. But at least I wouldn't put them in a dryer.

SoCaliSooner
4/18/2011, 08:57 PM
My dogs.....one was a K9...and the other was a hybrid wolf.

2121Sooner
4/18/2011, 08:58 PM
Never mind Mama

But thank you for making my point

2121Sooner
4/18/2011, 08:58 PM
My dogs.....one was a K9...and the other was a hybrid wolf.

Brodie?

MamaMia
4/18/2011, 09:05 PM
Never mind Mama

But thank you for making my point I would never ever hurt anyone except in self defense, including animals; not even you. As far as my religion is concerned, thats really none of your business now is it?

2121Sooner
4/18/2011, 09:12 PM
No it is not

But if your neighbors knew you were talking trash about them on the innernet would they not be hurt?

Just askin, not being a jackass. Or not trying to be

C&CDean
4/18/2011, 09:16 PM
You know what I like? *******s on the innerwebs who hang out just to find something to be a dick about. Like you 2121. You are a sad little person.

MamaMia
4/18/2011, 09:18 PM
11 year old yellow lab named Molly. I'm going home for the first time in a couple months and I can't wait to see her (and my family :D ). The only dog I'll ever own is a lab. You all can keep those punting material fuzzy foo foo gay dogs. They suck. But at least I wouldn't put them in a dryer. I have fluffy dogs and they're great. Baja is a big dog lover too. Labs are really smart. I saw one save a kid in the park about 10 years ago. The boy and his dog were playing catch pretty far away from everyone. His dad was playing Frisbee but saw what was about to happen and started running. This dog literally stood still and watched as this little girl on an electric bike was coming straight at them. The lab pushed the little boy out of the way.

olevetonahill
4/18/2011, 09:28 PM
You know what I like? *******s on the innerwebs who hang out just to find something to be a dick about. Like you 2121. You are a sad little person.

Dont ignore his Cat abusing butt hole buddy ;)

thecynic
4/18/2011, 09:31 PM
Pyrenees named Belle
golden retriever mix the wife found running down the road (available for adoption)
German shepherd mix wife found in the same road
4 horses
a couple of cows,
4 milk goats
3 cats all in the barn they have names but cats don't last long out here
2 donkeys,
aquarium fish,
chickens
guineas,
and currently one hog named mister bacon 14, he will be gone on may 2nd if you know what I mean.
oh and the kids also have rabbits.

OU-HSV
4/18/2011, 09:31 PM
One dog (black lab mix) named Switzer

MamaMia
4/18/2011, 09:32 PM
No it is not

But if your neighbors knew you were talking trash about them on the innernet would they not be hurt?

Just askin, not being a jackass. Or not trying to beWhy would they be hurt? They don't give a darn that I have to work so hard digging out their tubular vines every year. They didn't care enough to help us put up or pay to replace a fence that was falling down... that I also have to remove tubular vine from every weekend I'm home. I have asked them to keep their cat off my pool furniture because I'm highly allergic but hes over here every day lounging by my pool. I cant even sit on my own furniture without hosing them down with soap first. Their trash, cigarette butts and beer cans land up against our 83 year old neighbors house and chain link fence. They see my husband gathering it all the time but they don't care. They know these things and don't care so why would they be hurt by anything anyone has to say about them? :confused:

Adrian
4/18/2011, 09:38 PM

Actually, I think he's 6'8"...

StoopTroup
4/18/2011, 09:38 PM

If you ever do that again....let me know. I'll go with ya and I'll go half with ya on it.

salth2o
4/18/2011, 09:46 PM
1 lab - Daisey
1 mini Australian Shepherd - Texas Ranger (Tex)
2 cats - Bandit and Pixie (who is a male BTW)
2 hamsters - Gracie and Bucee

C&CDean
4/18/2011, 09:49 PM

Really? Didn't know they could stack **** that high.

C&CDean
4/18/2011, 09:52 PM
Cats were 16 years old, we just remodeled with all new carpeting, we were leaving the country for a few weeks and it was time to put them down.

I don't see where the controversy lies. They were animals my wife was attached to until we had kids, at that point she realized her kids are actually her kids and are worth more than animals. With the amount of money spent on flooring and furniture, it wasn't worth keeping animals who leave messy fur, and stink up the cat box.

So...I took them to the animal shelter where they will put the cats down for you for $10.

If you had half a nut you would have driven them to one of your numerous chateaus and shot them with golden bullets from your imaginary gun. Meh. $10 bucks huh? Cheap cowardly mother****er.

SoCaliSooner
4/18/2011, 09:54 PM

Taking the animals to a shelter to be put down is legal... It's not like I was killing human beings. I am pretty sure owning an alligator is against the law. Fish and game probably wouldn't find that too amusing.

Adrian
4/18/2011, 09:56 PM
Taking the animals to a shelter to be put down is legal... It's not like I was killing human beings. I am pretty sure owning an alligator is against the law. Fish and game probably wouldn't find that too amusing.

Reminds me of that scene in Live and Let Die...

SoCaliSooner
4/18/2011, 09:58 PM

If you had half a nut you would have driven them to one of your numerous chateaus and shot them with golden bullets from your imaginary gun. Meh. $10 bucks huh? Cheap cowardly mother****er.

Normally I'd just kick the cage into the pool and then pull it out once the thrashing stopped. None of my handguns are gold and the zoning laws in orange county, Los Angeles county, and Fresno counties where my homes are, don't allow the discharge of a firearm within city limits.

Al Gore
4/18/2011, 10:00 PM

No ROI....

2121Sooner

And not sad.

Have 4 amazing kids, a gorgeous blonde wife, an incredible family, and a job that pays me way more than I am worth

No sadness here bro

StoopTroup

I hear they have to charge extra at the Funeral Homes for the big ones. My Dad told me about this one guy though....he had left his Best Friend in charge of his funeral. He didn't want anything to be made of his death other than it being a quick and done deal so his Children and Wife got closure and so that not a lot of money changed hands because of their emotional state.

The guy that died was 6'6''. When he died his Buddy went to make arrangements and the Wife wanted to go. She told him he couldn't stop her as it was her right to be there when he followed her Husbands last wishes. They went to the Funeral Home and the guy there showed them all the coffins. He asked.....do you have anything less expensive? FHD...yes. Where are those? At the Warehouse. Can we go see them? Yes.

So they went out to the Warehouse and there were scratch and dented ones that were cheaper but nothing that would fit her Husband. The Wife was getting upset at this point. The guy asked if they had anything cheaper? Yes but they are pauper models. He says....that exactly what I want.

They go looking and they finally find the perfect one priced as low as it could be done. Problem was the guy wouldn't fit in it. The Wife is livid as she knows he'll never get away with buying that coffin and that they will be right back to the main Funeral Parlor to get what she wants. The guy asks her to leave the room as he wishes to finalize the arrangements. She goes ballistic. WHAT ARRANGEMENTS? YOU CAN"T USE THAT! He begs her to just let him handle it all and she continues to force his hand. The guy shows the funeral Director his Friends Last Will and the request that his buddy had agreed to.

Basically....they agreed to bury the guy in the cheap coffin. It was closed casket even though it didn't need to be. They broke his legs to get him in it.

The guy that died was a Successful Doctor and knew his Wife would go overboard. He made sure the cost of the Funeral she would have done was put in a trust fund for the kids and had put a good portion of his money in other funds that would require her to lose substantial portions of the Family Wealth if she didn't try to make it on her own with the kids. We wanted her to make sure those kids got an education and that she didn't blow it all.

The Wife had to be sedated and brought to the Funeral from what I was told and she finally went to therapy after realizing what and why he had done what he did. I don't know how he was able to pull it all off but it was something to do with being able to leave his dough in the Family and her out if she didn't play ball. This was back in the Sixties. Not sure if you could still do this now.

My Dad said that everyone that knew her and him knew she deserved it as he had basically worked himself to death during the Marriage and she was always raising a stink about her life style.

thecynic
4/18/2011, 10:01 PM
And not sad.

Have 4 amazing kids, a gorgeous blonde wife, an incredible family, and a job that pays me way more than I am worth

No sadness here bro

hay! you're ruining it for the rest of us.

MamaMia
4/18/2011, 10:02 PM
Really? Didn't know they could stack **** that high. Anyone that would try to crap up a nice little off season thread about peoples pets is small in every way, no matter their physical size.

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y86/OUmom/smilies/coffee.gif Hes creepy weird, I'm telling ya. vets idea of ignoring him is a good suggestion.

SoCaliSooner
4/18/2011, 10:04 PM
And not sad.

No sadness here bro

I think the happiest people must be the ones online all day and cussing others out. Seems the more censored words you call somebody you don 't know must mean you are the hap hap happiest person 2121.

thecynic
4/18/2011, 10:06 PM
Anyone that would try to crap up a nice little off season thread about peoples pets is small in every way, no matter their physical size.

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y86/OUmom/smilies/coffee.gif Hes creepy weird, I'm telling ya. vets idea of ignoring him is a good suggestion.

I have a lot of them, but they're just animals. they can all be replaced. I don't think because some dude doesn't have any or put down 16 yr old cats makes them terrible people.

SoCaliSooner
4/18/2011, 10:08 PM
I have a lot of them, but they're just animals. they can all be replaced. I don't think because some dude doesn't have any or put down 16 yr old cats makes them terrible people.

Making my eyes wet... Dang it

MamaMia
4/18/2011, 10:15 PM
Taking the animals to a shelter to be put down is legal... It's not like I was killing human beings. I am pretty sure owning an alligator is against the law. Fish and game probably wouldn't find that too amusing.You abuse animals and brag about it. You put your wifes cats down that you said she was attached to and enjoyed it so much that you offered to pay double just to watch. I took a class about psychological profiling and every serial killer they had on file started out abusing animals. Its extremely obvious that you're a creepy psycho.

SoCaliSooner
4/18/2011, 10:24 PM
You abuse animals and brag about it. You put your wifes cats down that you sat she was attached to and enjoyed it so much that you offered to pay double just to watch. I took a class about psychological profiling and every serial killer they had on file started out abusing animals. Its extremely obvious that you're a creepy psycho.

My wife wasn't as attached to them after she had kids. I hated the cats but they lived here for 9 years. They puked all over the place as they got older and my wife spent $10k on new carpet and flooring and she brought the cat carriers from her folks house to use to take the cats.

I'm glad you took a little psychology class and can now make a diagnosis on a guy who has probably saved 300 or more people's lives and brought many pulseless kids back to life.,..but I am sure since I legally had cats put down I must be a serial killer. Good catch agent Starling.

olevetonahill
4/18/2011, 10:26 PM

Show me where its against the Law dipwad. Dude Ive had you on Iggy but others keep quoting yer ignorant ***.

Just because YOU break the law , By trying to Hack otheres accounts, and Animal cruelty by putting 16 year old cats in a dryer. Dont bring me into any of yer BS
For that matter the PoPo know i have Timmy T they saw him when they searched the shack :D

MamaMia
4/18/2011, 10:30 PM
My wife wasn't as attached to them after she had kids. I hated the cats but they lived here for 9 years. They puked all over the place as they got older and my wife spent $10k on new carpet and flooring and she brought the cat carriers from her folks house to use to take the cats.

I'm glad you took a little psychology class and can now make a diagnosis on a guy who has probably saved 300 or more people's lives and brought many pulseless kids back to life.,..but I am sure since I legally had cats put down I must be a serial killer. Good catch agent Starling.

There was a male nurse serial killer in the bunch.

C&CDean
4/18/2011, 10:37 PM
OK. Finish talking about your animals and crap. The two dunderheads are gone for a while.

I don't like cats, and I've offed many. It ain't something I think is groovy/cool/bitchen. And I damn sure wouldn't be bragging about being punk enough to have to take them to the vet to give them "blue fluid" and then be bummed out cause I couldn't hold their twitching little bodies. Geez, WTF is wrong with some of you guys?

Anyhow, carry on minus the dip****s.

olevetonahill
4/18/2011, 10:40 PM
OK. Finish talking about your animals and crap. The two dunderheads are gone for a while.

I don't like cats, and I've offed many. It ain't something I think is groovy/cool/bitchen. And I damn sure wouldn't be bragging about being punk enough to have to take them to the vet to give them "blue fluid" and then be bummed out cause I couldn't hold their twitching little bodies. Geez, WTF is wrong with some of you guys?

Anyhow, carry on minus the dip****s.

Yup Ive put down plenty myself Never enjoyed it.

That SoCal dude was intent on dragin me back in his shat . when Ive kept him on iggy for the last week,

MamaMia
4/18/2011, 10:45 PM
The thread is ruined now. I was just trying to keep some good cheer going. I know people get restless when its not football season.

Sorry the thread turned into a sick twisted sad state of events. :(

olevetonahill
4/18/2011, 10:48 PM
The thread is ruined now. I was just trying to keep some good cheer going. I know people get restless when its not football season.

Sorry the thread turned into a sick twisted sad state of events. :(

We can get it back on track Mom
Hell If Timmy were bigger i could feed those 2 to him .;)

MamaMia
4/18/2011, 10:54 PM
We can get it back on track Mom
Hell If Timmy were bigger i could feed those 2 to him .;)They were really really creepy. :(

I guess I could find some more puppy pictures?

diverdog
4/18/2011, 11:00 PM

I thought you took them to the desert and fed them to the coyotes.

MamaMia
4/18/2011, 11:00 PM
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y86/OUmom/Cutest_Puppy_Ever.jpg

MamaMia
4/18/2011, 11:04 PM
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y86/OUmom/cutestpupever.jpg

MamaMia
4/18/2011, 11:07 PM
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y86/OUmom/golden_retriever.jpg

MamaMia
4/18/2011, 11:12 PM
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y86/OUmom/tintin_samoyed10.jpg

MamaMia
4/18/2011, 11:15 PM
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y86/OUmom/UltraKawaii-CutestPuppyEverHasABallTheDailySqueak178.jpg

MamaMia
4/18/2011, 11:23 PM
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y86/OUmom/Animals_Cats_Small_cat_005241_1.jpg

MamaMia
4/18/2011, 11:25 PM
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y86/OUmom/catpicture.jpg

ouduckhunter
4/18/2011, 11:29 PM
Chili Dog! She is probably a mix of Irish Setter, retriever, and Australian Shepherd. She is a gorgeous dog with Irish Setter coloring and bright gold eyes.

Hooty the cat. She is a dark tortoise shell cat with beautiful markings all over her fat, little body.

Birdy the cat. She is a basic grey/brown garden variety tabby.

They were all adopted from shelters.

MamaMia
4/18/2011, 11:29 PM
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y86/OUmom/1_cat.jpg

MamaMia
4/18/2011, 11:31 PM
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y86/OUmom/cute-little-puppy-600x562.jpg

StoopTroup
4/18/2011, 11:32 PM
That's cute if it's spayed.

http://tailsmagazines.files.wordpress.com/2009/01/bob-barker.jpg

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y86/OUmom/1_cat.jpg

MamaMia
4/18/2011, 11:32 PM
Chili Dog! She is probably a mix of Irish Setter, retriever, and Australian Shepherd. She is a gorgeous dog with Irish Setter coloring and bright gold eyes.

Hooty the cat. She is a dark tortoise shell cat with beautiful markings all over her fat, little body.

Birdy the cat. She is a basic grey/brown garden variety tabby.

They were all adopted from shelters.Thats nice. :)

MamaMia
4/18/2011, 11:40 PM
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y86/OUmom/girl_with_cute_kitten.jpg

MamaMia
4/18/2011, 11:47 PM
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y86/OUmom/232323232fp__2_nu3234_734_586_WSNRCG33_5_64_4339nu 0mrj.jpg

MamaMia
4/18/2011, 11:53 PM
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y86/OUmom/becky_bernese01.jpg

Salt City Sooner
4/19/2011, 12:28 AM
Got 4 (all strays/rescues)

3 dogs:

Freeway- a Yorkie/Poodle mix; we call him the Delaware sized dog w/ the Texas sized 'tude. He's about 11-12 yrs.

Alley- a Jindo w/ what looks to be a hint of Shepard in the face. Had her about 5-6 years. Lives EVERY moment to the fullest. It's GO MAN GO w/ her, any & every waking moment. We both agree that she could pass tomorrow & still have lived a full life.

Nellie- a Black Lab/Wire-haired Terrier mix. The good 'ol shoe of the family. Just content to kick back & let the other 2 make idiots of themselves. Of course, the fact that she's 18 might have something to do w/ that.

& there's Stretch, the cat, whose favorite pasttime is running like a herd of bulls out of the blue for no good reason. We're wondering about the Tourette's factor w/ her.

Wishboned
4/19/2011, 08:35 AM
I've got 3 cats, Connor, Mae, and Saskatoon.

And 1 dog, Star.

Star is some type of shepherd mix. She's a good sized dog, about 95 lbs. She's our hippo in a tutu. She doesn't realize how big she is. The sweetest dog I've ever been around. Not a mean bone in her body.

When she needs to go out in the middle of the night she will stand by the bed and shake her tail so it hits the wall. It sounds someone is pounding on the door.

texaspokieokie
4/19/2011, 08:36 AM
one little dog.

Spring
4/19/2011, 09:07 AM
http://www.allfunnypictures.com/images/freecat.jpg

jumperstop
4/19/2011, 09:16 AM
Here's my puppy Napoleon when he was a bit younger and smaller. My gf also has a chihuahua who's three and I have a kitty about the same age.

http://i706.photobucket.com/albums/ww70/jumperstop/2010-10-27220556.jpg

stoops the eternal pimp
4/19/2011, 09:46 AM
Since my sheepdog died last year, I have decided I don't wan't another pet...No way I care to go through that again

Aldebaran
4/19/2011, 09:50 AM

This picture randomly puts into my mind a question: Is there a special olympics for anipals?

3rdgensooner
4/19/2011, 09:53 AM
Sahera the blind wonder dog

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v424/gen3sooner/sahera2.jpg

JohnnyMack
4/19/2011, 09:59 AM

This picture randomly puts into my mind a question: Is there a special olympics for anipals?

LULZ, glad I'm not the only one who thought that dog was special ed.

JohnnyMack
4/19/2011, 10:00 AM
We have 2 fish. We used to have 2 dogs, but my oldest boy is severely allergic and, well, they're just dogs, so they got relocated.

jumperstop
4/19/2011, 10:04 AM
We have 2 fish. We used to have 2 dogs, but my oldest boy is severely allergic and, well, they're just dogs, so they got relocated.

Poodles or other poodle hybrids are good for dog lovers with allergies.

Jammin'
4/19/2011, 10:06 AM
I have two cats, two boys and one wife. All will be put down in time.

I predict I'll outlive the cats.

And possible one of the boys if he doesn't straighten up.

JohnnyMack
4/19/2011, 10:09 AM
Poodles or other poodle hybrids are good for dog lovers with alleges.

The key word being "dog lovers". :)

Can't say that the wife and I really miss them.

jumperstop
4/19/2011, 10:29 AM

I was going to say that, but didn't want to be a dick. Dog lovers just don't get rid of their dog. Even if my child had allergies, I would send them to a family friend who wants them so I could visit...the dog not the child of course.

JohnnyMack
4/19/2011, 10:34 AM
I was going to say that, but didn't want to be a dick. Dog lovers just don't get rid of their dog. Even if my child had allergies, I would send them to a family friend who wants them so I could visit...the dog not the child of course.

We had two little chihuahuas. They weren't worth much to begin with. We sent one to my wife's cousin in Florida and one to my wife's father in California. They are both being spoiled rotten and enjoying more stable weather and no Oklahoma winters.

But I'd have dropped them both off a bridge if it meant making sure my son was healthy.

ByrnHoustonsSweatyPalms
4/19/2011, 10:38 AM

and he has a make believe wife!:pop:

jumperstop
4/19/2011, 10:48 AM

We had two little chihuahuas. They weren't worth much to begin with. We sent one to my wife's cousin in Florida and one to my wife's father in California. They are both being spoiled rotten and enjoying more stable weather and no Oklahoma winters.

But I'd have dropped them both off a bridge if it meant making sure my son was healthy.

Chihuahuas are mostly stupid anyways. Most are yippee rat dogs.

soonerbrat
4/19/2011, 11:15 AM
i have a cat at home named rascal, 8 yrs old
and pets at my mom's house that are part of the family
weenie dog named Minnie
weenie dog named Daisy (rescued)
Rottweiler named Rocky
Really old orange cat named Flip flop
torti named Cinnamon
striped cat that lives in teh garage named Woody

ouleaf
4/19/2011, 11:20 AM
Two beagle sisters....Carly and Marly...had them since they were 7 weeks old and they are about 3 1/2 now.

JohnnyMack
4/19/2011, 11:35 AM
Chihuahuas are mostly stupid anyways. Most are yippee rat dogs.

Yah but one of them never, ever barked. It was weird. He just stared at (or through) you. I'm pretty sure he was filled with dark forces.

IB4OU2
4/19/2011, 11:36 AM
Gary our Lab mix we adopted 7 years ago and Chinadoll my wifes cat we adopted 6 months ago. We don't buy pets anymore we adopt them.

soonerchk
4/19/2011, 12:53 PM
Jay Dubya the wonder cat.

And I really don't understand the rules over here...

OutlandTrophy
4/19/2011, 01:03 PM
nm, i suck at the internets

C&CDean
4/19/2011, 01:27 PM
Jay Dubya the wonder cat.

wonder cats are not poultry. And what's to understand?

soonerchk
4/19/2011, 01:45 PM
There's lots of things to understand if you are new.

And no, JayDubya is not actual poultry, but there is a missing chicken on a string somewhere in my house. Every now and then a piece randomly shows up. It's kind of disturbing.

C&CDean
4/19/2011, 01:47 PM
Your cat is an evil chicken murderer.

C&CDean
4/19/2011, 01:47 PM
Chickens are poultry.

soonerchk
4/19/2011, 01:49 PM
Your cat is an evil chicken murderer.

It's not the murdering that bothers me, it's the dismembering.

stoops the eternal pimp
4/19/2011, 01:49 PM
I have one anaconda...his name is tyrone.

JohnnyMack
4/19/2011, 02:00 PM
I have one anaconda...his name is tyrone.

http://www.spiffyspace.com/photos/snakes/eggs/babySnow20070710.jpg

3rdgensooner
4/19/2011, 02:03 PM
And no, JayDubya is not actual poultry, but there is a missing chicken on a string somewhere in my house.
You shouldn't practice your evil voodoo spell casting in front of him.

Jammin'
4/19/2011, 02:12 PM

explain?

soonerchk
4/19/2011, 02:13 PM
You shouldn't practice your evil voodoo spell casting in front of him.

I like the voodoo that I do so well.

Adrian
4/19/2011, 02:16 PM
It's not the murdering that bothers me, it's the dismembering.

My outdoors cat likes to leave bird's heads in the front yard. All that can be seen are the tiny, goo goo eyes...

dynersooner
4/19/2011, 02:19 PM
Chickens are poultry.

are ducks poultry?

could you ask a mod if you dont know, pls?

tia.

C&CDean
4/19/2011, 02:20 PM
Mods are not poultry.

Adrian
4/19/2011, 02:24 PM
are ducks poultry?

Dyner, it seems like such a simple question...

dynersooner
4/19/2011, 02:51 PM
Dyner, it seems like such a simple question...

aside from the random bannings of inconsequential postters, Dean can be kinda funny sometimes.

Mods are not poultry.

that wasnt bad...

C&CDean
4/19/2011, 03:13 PM
aside from the random bannings of inconsequential postters, Dean can be kinda funny sometimes.

I've never "randomly" banned anyone. The only people I've ever banned were being a dick to others, or cheerleading on someone who is being a dick to others. It's not that hard to figure out. Don't be a dick, don't get banned. Of course what constitutes "being a dick" is highly subjective and completely dependent upon my mood at the time...

soonerchk
4/19/2011, 03:26 PM
I've never "randomly" banned anyone. The only people I've ever banned were being a dick to others, or cheerleading on someone who is being a dick to others. It's not that hard to figure out. Don't be a dick, don't get banned. Of course what constitutes "being a dick" is highly subjective and completely dependent upon my mood at the time...

Well now it all makes perfect sense.

Spring
4/19/2011, 03:32 PM

Can you post your ovulation cycle so we know when to tread lightly?

Jammin'
4/19/2011, 03:36 PM
Can you post your ovulation cycle so we know when to tread lightly?

Can you start turning your spek from green to red when this happens?
Sortova terrorist threat level warning to us all.

Fraggle145
4/19/2011, 03:41 PM
I've got a 16 year old cat - Sanbo

I've got 3 snakes: an albino california kingsnake (a rescue)-Chomp, a jungle carpet python - Alexis, and my first snake a corn snake that is also like 14 - Dick.

My wife wants a dog, but we figure it isnt fair to the cat that has been around forever since she hates other animals. And is old and crotchety. Once she passes we'll look into it, I'm not sure I'm up for the extra responsibility. Dogs are not low maintenance pets.

3rdgensooner
4/19/2011, 03:43 PM
Can you post your testosterone cycle so we know when to tread lightly?FIFY

NormanPride
4/19/2011, 03:59 PM
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_OzwLuCyokhk/TIFd7Xv-3WI/AAAAAAAAAAM/bUIuLk46o4Y/s1600/14xl63c.jpg

JohnnyMack
4/19/2011, 04:01 PM

I've got 3 snakes: an albino california kingsnake (a rescue)-Chomp, a jungle carpet python - Alexis, and my first snake a corn snake that is also like 14 - Dick.

My wife wants a dog, but we figure it isnt fair to the cat that has been around forever since she hates other animals. And is old and crotchety. Once she passes we'll look into it, I'm not sure I'm up for the extra responsibility. Dogs are not low maintenance pets.

Put Sanbo and Alexis in a sleeping bag on Saturday, go dog shopping on Sunday. Boom. Problem solved.

stoopified
4/19/2011, 04:14 PM
Four! Two dogs,two boys

Thaumaturge
4/19/2011, 06:34 PM
I have 9 cats:

Timothy
Ritchard Paisley
Montgomery
Wizzie Winkins
Tabitha
Aslan
Timothy II
Borsuk-Ulam
and
Alex J. Murphy

All but one live with Jesus now, but they will always be in my heart, so I include them here.

jumperstop
4/19/2011, 06:56 PM

I thought that might be a problem when we got my dog. I guess it kinda is, I'm always telling the dog to leave the poor cat alone. She gets chased around the house by a dog 15 times her size, but he's never attacked her. Once he gets to her he's always like I got you, then after a couple of kitty swats it's done and he loses interest. They are getting better and once he's not a puppy he'll calm down. I don't know where I was going with that. I guess my kitty is a bitch and she managed to accept the dog, something to that effect.

DIB
4/19/2011, 07:58 PM
I have a 12 year old chihuahua named Loco. He feeds on the souls of Albinos.

Czar Soonerov
4/19/2011, 08:40 PM
3 counting VK.

Aldebaran
4/19/2011, 10:03 PM
I have 9 cats:

Timothy
Ritchard Paisley
Montgomery
Wizzie Winkins
Tabitha
Aslan
Timothy II
Borsuk-Ulam
and
Alex J. Murphy

All but one live with Jesus now, but they will always be in my heart, so I include them here.

Outstanding.

MamaMia
4/19/2011, 10:04 PM

LULZ, glad I'm not the only one who thought that dog was special ed.

Its his floating eye problem he used to have that made him look funny. You can see it in this picture. I think thats why nobody wanted him. I took him to the veterinarian eye doctor in Dallas. His eyes are okay now but he had to wear patches for a while. I think he was still cute even when his eyes were funny but then I admit that sometimes beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Hes really smart. The smartest dog I ever had. So y'all take that back! I'm not in any mood to put up with any nonsense! I will say this..This thread has separated the jerks from the nice people, thats for sure. :mad:

Thaumaturge
4/19/2011, 10:24 PM
Its his floating eye problem he used to have that made him look funny. You can see it in this picture. I think thats why nobody wanted him. I took him to the veterinarian eye doctor in Dallas. His eyes are okay now but he had to wear patches for a while. I think he was still cute even when his eyes were funny but then I admit that sometimes beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Hes really smart. The smartest dog I ever had. So y'all take that back! I'm not in any mood to put up with any nonsense! I will say this..This thread has separated the jerks from the nice people, thats for sure. :mad:

I bet the patches were so cute. I would love to see a picture of that with two fake parrots posed next to him like some kind of puppy-pirate! Hee hee.

I believe pets are God's sweetest angels, gentle and pure, put here on Earth to show us the faintest glimmer of His ever-lasting love and hopefully teach us how to love like that. It's a real pity that some people spit on that. I feel sorry for them.

MamaMia
4/19/2011, 10:29 PM
I bet the patches were so cute. I would love to see a picture of that with two fake parrots posed next to him like some kind of puppy-pirate! Hee hee.

I believe pets are God's sweetest angels, gentle and pure, put here on Earth to show us the faintest glimmer of His ever-lasting love and hopefully teach us how to love like that. It's a real pity that some people spit on that. I feel sorry for them.

I think you're right but some people are slow learners. ;)

thecynic
4/19/2011, 10:29 PM

thanks! ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

DIB
4/19/2011, 10:32 PM

Great post.

Adrian
4/19/2011, 10:43 PM

They are probably just angry with themselves, really. We need to pray for them...

Fraggle145
4/19/2011, 11:11 PM
Put Sanbo and Alexis in a sleeping bag on Saturday, go dog shopping on Sunday. Boom. Problem solved.

She's not big enough to take down the cat yet. Sometimes when the cat is being extra senile, I've thought about it.

Fraggle145
4/19/2011, 11:16 PM
I thought that might be a problem when we got my dog. I guess it kinda is, I'm always telling the dog to leave the poor cat alone. She gets chased around the house by a dog 15 times her size, but he's never attacked her. Once he gets to her he's always like I got you, then after a couple of kitty swats it's done and he loses interest. They are getting better and once he's not a puppy he'll calm down. I don't know where I was going with that. I guess my kitty is a bitch and she managed to accept the dog, something to that effect.

See my cat can definitely hold her own. Several years ago a friend of mine brought a pit bull puppy into the house and my cat whipped its *** on a regular basis. The problem is that I just dont want my cat to have to deal with that every day, especially now that it is hard for her to walk and jump. She's earned the right to die in peace. :(

Ctina
4/20/2011, 03:01 AM

I'd send the kid and keep the dog.

2121Sooner
4/20/2011, 09:17 AM

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder...

nice pun there

dynersooner
4/20/2011, 10:23 AM

^^^aaaaaaawesome!

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder...

nice pun there

^^^aaaaaaaaaaand we're back! good one.

C&CDean
4/20/2011, 10:25 AM
I have 9 cats:

Timothy
Ritchard Paisley
Montgomery
Wizzie Winkins
Tabitha
Aslan
Timothy II
Borsuk-Ulam
and
Alex J. Murphy

So, we've got a freaky cat lady who doesn't like HP. Cool.

dynersooner
4/20/2011, 10:58 AM
So, we've got a freaky cat lady who doesn't like HP. Cool.

HA-HA. Dean called Thurm a lady!!!

C&CDean
4/20/2011, 11:00 AM

Well whoever heard of a freaky old cat man?

Adrian
4/20/2011, 11:02 AM

Thaum is going to be so mad!!!!!

~see there, dyner? 5 exclamation points!!!!!~

thecynic
4/20/2011, 11:05 AM
do dogs get downs syndrome? the dog in the op sure looks like a strong candidate for it

captain_surly
4/20/2011, 11:06 AM
Six dogs at my house. Two Maltese lap dogs my wife had when we got married. Two bird dogs we raised from day one when they were abandoned by their mother. We were just going to get them weaned and find them a good home. That was almost five years ago. One Austrailian Shepherd mix that we heard about that was a two time loser at the Humane Society. And our newest guy Kilo who really, really needs a good new home.

We've been fostering him for about a month and he's not fitting in well. He needs a bigger fenced yard than I have and would really like a big strong playmate. He is a very kind hearted soul but most people are afraid of him because of his looks. He is not a Pit Bull Terrior he is an American Bulldog but they are similar in appearance.

We're committed to keeping him for however long it takes to find the right place for him. Or for the rest of his life.

http://img15.imageshack.us/img15/8228/kilov.jpg

NormanPride
4/20/2011, 11:06 AM
I had a cat that lived to be almost 23. Till the day she died, she could take on any dog in the neighborhood, and she didn't even have any claws. She'd just ball up her paw like a fist and go to town. It was hilarious to see the dogs run.

soonerchk
4/20/2011, 11:08 AM
I have a 12 year old chihuahua named Loco. He feeds on the souls of Albinos.

LIES!! Albinos don't have souls, it's a known fact.

Dean, meet Thaum. Thaum, meet Dean.

Thaumaturge
4/20/2011, 11:57 AM

Like you, I am a living contradiction.

NormanPride
4/20/2011, 12:02 PM
There's one of everything in the universe, Dean.

The
4/20/2011, 12:05 PM
On my 8th birthday, my dad bought me this bulldog, this fat little bulldog. I named him Prince Henry Stout, he was strong. He would chase my pet turkey; he would chase squirrels up the trees. I trained him, I raised him, I fed him, I groomed him, I took care of him, I loved that dog, I loved that dog. More than anything in the world, I loved that dog.

My father gave me a hand full of cherry bombs and M-80s and said, “You’re going to train this dog to be a protector.” So every Saturday afternoon I got behind this little dummy my dad built and I’d toss these cherry bombs and M-80s at the dog, “Boom BOOM.” The dog was scared at first but after a while, he would get angry and he would come at the dummy, “Raaw” he’d get the dummy and rip it apart. Head was off, shirt was off.

So, 13 years old, birthday time, got me a 12-gauge shotgun. “We’re going hunting” I was so excited. We went out to a clearing in the woods, he laid his gun down took my gun and laid it down and said, “Son today you’re going to learn to control you’re emotions. You’re gonna do things that some men are unable and unwilling to do, follow me.” So I follow my dad we go around these lumps of trees and there’s this little corral built, there’s Prince Henry Stout chained in the middle of the corral.

My dad takes out a pocket full of cherry bombs and puts them in my hand and says, “Get in the corral, here’s a lighter, I want you to light those cherry bombs and then throw them at the Prince. You’re gonna face manhood, you’re gonna fight that dog to the death. He’s gonna kill you or you’re gonna kill him…. NOW!"

Whip oooo BOOM. Naaaa! He was on me. He was on me like flies on ****. I had no chance. I got my arm up in between his teeth and my neck, Womp! Went down in the mud, rolled over, rolled over. That dog is fighting and biting and kicking and scratching, I’m screaming and crying, I grab him around the head, I stand up, Raaw pow! I fall on him with my weight on it, “Naawoo” I hear his neck break. He’s dead. He’s not breathing. He’s not yelping, he’s not biting. I’m covered with blood. I stand up, I wipe the blood off, I lick it.

My dad says, “Welcome to manhood.”

Thaumaturge
4/20/2011, 12:11 PM
On my 8th birthday, my dad bought me this bulldog, this fat little bulldog. I named him Prince Henry Stout, he was strong. He would chase my pet turkey; he would chase squirrels up the trees. I trained him, I raised him, I fed him, I groomed him, I took care of him, I loved that dog, I loved that dog. More than anything in the world, I loved that dog.

My father gave me a hand full of cherry bombs and M-80s and said, “You’re going to train this dog to be a protector.” So every Saturday afternoon I got behind this little dummy my dad built and I’d toss these cherry bombs and M-80s at the dog, “Boom BOOM.” The dog was scared at first but after a while, he would get angry and he would come at the dummy, “Raaw” he’d get the dummy and rip it apart. Head was off, shirt was off.

So, 13 years old, birthday time, got me a 12-gauge shotgun. “We’re going hunting” I was so excited. We went out to a clearing in the woods, he laid his gun down took my gun and laid it down and said, “Son today you’re going to learn to control you’re emotions. You’re gonna do things that some men are unable and unwilling to do, follow me.” So I follow my dad we go around these lumps of trees and there’s this little corral built, there’s Prince Henry Stout chained in the middle of the corral.

My dad takes out a pocket full of cherry bombs and puts them in my hand and says, “Get in the corral, here’s a lighter, I want you to light those cherry bombs and then throw them at the Prince. You’re gonna face manhood, you’re gonna fight that dog to the death. He’s gonna kill you or you’re gonna kill him…. NOW!"

Whip oooo BOOM. Naaaa! He was on me. He was on me like flies on ****. I had no chance. I got my arm up in between his teeth and my neck, Womp! Went down in the mud, rolled over, rolled over. That dog is fighting and biting and kicking and scratching, I’m screaming and crying, I grab him around the head, I stand up, Raaw pow! I fall on him with my weight on it, “Naawoo” I hear his neck break. He’s dead. He’s not breathing. He’s not yelping, he’s not biting. I’m covered with blood. I stand up, I wipe the blood off, I lick it.

:mad:

I am on the verge of tears here. Your father was a child-abuser and an animal-abuser. (They are actually one and the same.)

Wishboned
4/20/2011, 12:14 PM

Nice story Gary.

MamaMia
4/20/2011, 12:24 PM
do dogs get downs syndrome? the dog in the op sure looks like a strong candidate for it

What a dumbass question. Did you flunk biology?

pphilfran
4/20/2011, 12:30 PM
Katie Dog (half dachshund, half something) - does a mean "play dead"

Mia Dog (mini dachshund) - Will fetch her Bear and retrieve as long as you throw the toy...

Lucy Cat - eats and chits....

pphilfran
4/20/2011, 12:32 PM

You should get that scene put into a movie...

MamaMia
4/20/2011, 12:37 PM
:mad:

I am on the verge of tears here. Your father was a child-abuser and an animal-abuser. (They are actually one and the same.)
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y86/OUmom/smilies/coffee.gif Stay away from these types. You can recognize them by their lack of dental care.

pphilfran
4/20/2011, 12:44 PM
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y86/OUmom/smilies/coffee.gif Stay away from these types. You can recognize them by their lack of dental care.

Ask him about his thoughts about pets eating their owners...I dare ya...

MamaMia
4/20/2011, 12:47 PM
The in the woods with his gun...

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y86/OUmom/Deliverance-2-1-1.png

thecynic
4/20/2011, 12:49 PM
What a dumbass question. Did you flunk biology?

no, love it or not, smart or not, you have to admit that's one ugly dog.

The
4/20/2011, 12:50 PM
The in the woods with his gun...

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y86/OUmom/Deliverance-2-1-1.png

That's not nice.

thecynic
4/20/2011, 12:50 PM

your father was a very smart man. look how well you turned out

MamaMia
4/20/2011, 12:53 PM
no, love it or not, smart or not, you have to admit that's one ugly dog.

Both of my dogs are cuter than you, and smarter too. :D

The
4/20/2011, 12:54 PM

You are very rude.

MamaMia
4/20/2011, 12:55 PM
You are very rude.Only when I'm provoked. :D

The
4/20/2011, 12:58 PM
Only when I'm provoked. :D

That's hardly an excuse.

dynersooner
4/20/2011, 12:58 PM
thank you for sharing that story, teh. it seems that the world is a better place without Prince William Henry the Stout. and YOU are to thank for that.

thecynic
4/20/2011, 12:59 PM

that was a meanie pants thing to say. that's a broad brush you paint with. the top one maybe, but the bottom one no way.

Mongo
4/20/2011, 01:02 PM

you know I love you Mama, but this pup should be in the running for ugliest dog.:D

Marty Feldman is even making fun of his eyes

dynersooner
4/20/2011, 01:02 PM
That's hardly an excuse.

i agree! HARDLY!!!

MommaMia is teh internets bully we all were warned about.

look out guys, nex tthing you konw, shes going to try to ask you to pray for her...

soonerchk
4/20/2011, 01:05 PM

The is pretty cute, especially if you're into the Angry Elf look.

Adrian
4/20/2011, 01:08 PM
The is pretty cute, especially if you're into the Angry Elf look.

How much of that devil juice liquor did he buy for you?

MamaMia
4/20/2011, 01:08 PM
that was a meanie pants thing to say. that's a broad brush you paint with. the top one maybe, but the bottom one no way.

I'm sure the feeling would be mutual upon Bennie's part. Plus he won the cutest Christmas dog on Santa's lap picture contest at Pet mart. and hes more talented than you, unless you can swim, dive, boogie board, surf, flip while catching a Frisbee, play peek-a-boo and water ski. :P

soonerchk
4/20/2011, 01:10 PM
How much of that devil juice liquor did he buy for you?

None. Someone had to keep everyone else (SkippytheGrouch) out of jail.

The
4/20/2011, 01:10 PM
None. Someone had to keep everyone else (SkippytheGrouch) out of jail.

Killjoy.

MamaMia
4/20/2011, 01:12 PM
you know I love you Mama, but this pup should be in the running for ugliest dog.:D

Marty Feldman is even making fun of his eyesI got his lazy eyes fixed! He had to wear a patch. I already said that.

I'll give you the name of his doctor. :D

soonerchk
4/20/2011, 01:12 PM
Killjoy.

I let you live, didn't I?

The
4/20/2011, 01:13 PM
I let you live, didn't I?

I can honestly say that I don't remember.

thecynic
4/20/2011, 01:14 PM
I'm sure the feeling would be mutual upon Bennie's part. Plus he won the cutest Christmas dog on Santa's lap picture contest at Pet mart. and hes more talented than you, unless you can swim, dive, boogie board, surf, flip while catching a Frisbee, play peek-a-boo and water ski. :P

I was all over it until peek-a-boo.

MamaMia
4/20/2011, 01:15 PM
I was all over it until peek-a-boo.I rest my case. :)

The
4/20/2011, 01:16 PM
I rest my case. :)

He's talking about his vagina.

Adrian
4/20/2011, 01:17 PM
Wait-your mutt water skis?

dynersooner
4/20/2011, 01:17 PM
He's talking about his vagina.

he's talking about the skiier...

The
4/20/2011, 01:21 PM
he's talking about the skiier...

Ski Pole Party?

MamaMia
4/20/2011, 01:22 PM
Wait-your mutt water skis?Yep, but not without his water goggles.

dynersooner
4/20/2011, 01:25 PM
Ski Pole Party?

how many ski poles you think mamma mia could service at once? id say 6-8, depending on how much attention they needed.

Yep, but not without his arabian goggles.

oh jeez...

pphilfran
Yep, but not without his water goggles.

Has Bob autographed the ski's?

And if it can't slalom I ain't impressed...

The
how many ski poles you think mamma mia could service at once? id say 6-8, depending on how much attention they needed.

Moar if there were pictures of dogs playing poker all over the walls.

thecynic
4/20/2011, 01:26 PM
Yep, but not without his water goggles.

Arabian goggles?

dynersooner
4/20/2011, 01:28 PM
Arabian goggles?

plagarist...

soonerchk
4/20/2011, 01:28 PM
It's a sad day when dyner gets there before anyone else.

The
4/20/2011, 01:29 PM

There were no k's in the way.

thecynic
4/20/2011, 01:30 PM
plagarist...

there;s not an original thought in the innernet world

The
4/20/2011, 01:31 PM
there;s not an original thought in the innernet world

Fluxmummet.

dynersooner
4/20/2011, 01:37 PM

b-b-b-ut i thot oyu were my white knight???

hurtful. so hurtful...

soonerchk
4/20/2011, 01:42 PM
b-b-b-ut i thot oyu were my white knight???

hurtful. so hurtful...

OMG!!!!!! YOU FOUND A K!!!!!!

MamaMia
4/20/2011, 01:42 PM
Has Bob autographed the ski's?

And if it can't slalom I ain't impressed...

He has a ski board my daughter got for him. She taught him. She teaches kids how to surf in Florida. Lots of dogs ski. Here is a really cool YouTube of a terrier skiing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i1qssZV0E8A&feature=related

thecynic
4/20/2011, 01:47 PM
He has a ski board my daughter got for him. She taught him. She teaches kids how to surf in Florida. Lots of dogs ski. Here is a really cool YouTube of a terrier skiing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i1qssZV0E8A&feature=related

have you seen that video of a goat tightrope walking with a monkey on his back? that's some skilz rytthur

MamaMia
4/20/2011, 01:48 PM
have you seen that video of a goat tightrope walking with a monkey on his back? that's some skilz rytthur

Do you have trouble staying on top of the goat? :D

thecynic
4/20/2011, 01:52 PM
Do you have trouble staying on top of the goat? :D

easy now, I'm no animal fornicator

The
4/20/2011, 01:53 PM

And we're there.

soonerchk
4/20/2011, 01:53 PM

You name your food before you kill it though.

MamaMia
4/20/2011, 01:54 PM
easy now, I'm no animal fornicatorOh, my bad. I thought that was a requirement for being a member of OUI.

C&CDean
4/20/2011, 01:55 PM
OK, now we're there.