PDA

View Full Version : FOLKS!!!

SoCaliSooner
4/18/2011, 10:48 AM
I just got my prescriptions refilled. Percocet, Vicodin and Soma. Having never taken anything stronger than advil most of my life it's like riding a unicorn dolphin through cotton candy clouds while fornicating in it's Navajo speaking, yet tenderly spasming blowhole.

Share my journey.

Romulus
4/18/2011, 10:49 AM
dean has a pet unicorn dolphin at his house

The
4/18/2011, 10:49 AM
Pills are for pussies. Real men take the pain.

dynersooner
4/18/2011, 10:50 AM
^^^thnaks.

(rom! it still works!!!)

Romulus
4/18/2011, 10:51 AM
^^^thnaks.

(rom! it still works!!!)

yes yes hell yes
WE ARE BACK IN BUSINESS!!!

SoCaliSooner
4/18/2011, 10:52 AM
Pills are for pussies. Real men take the pain.

I lodge stuff in my rectum to keep my yin yanged.

2121Sooner
4/18/2011, 10:55 AM
Did you see the size of that chicken!?!?!

Did you see the size of that c0ck-a-doodle-doo!?!?

SoonerNate
4/18/2011, 10:55 AM
I just got my prescriptions refilled. Percocet, Vicodin and Soma. Having never taken anything stronger than advil most of my life it's like riding a unicorn dolphin through cotton candy clouds while fornicating in it's Navajo speaking, yet tenderly spasming blowhole.

Share my journey.

Be careful. I have a relative serving time up in OK because she became addicted and had to resort to anything for her fix.

Romulus
4/18/2011, 10:56 AM
what do you mean by anything?

SoCaliSooner
4/18/2011, 10:59 AM
Be careful. I have a relative serving time up in OK because she became addicted and had to resort to anything for her fix.

No worries, my two year old son is in charge and only dispenses it when he feels I need it, or when I barter extra Yo Gabba Gabba time in trade for one more magic tic tac.

SoonerNate
4/18/2011, 11:00 AM
It's cool. I'm not trying to be a buzz kill. Enjoy the high.

SoCaliSooner
4/18/2011, 11:01 AM

Yes, and could you let her know I have 3 scrips I haven't even filled yet?

The
4/18/2011, 11:03 AM
Wait wait wait.... what does this chick look like?

Tulsa_Fireman
4/18/2011, 11:04 AM
Shut up, junkie.

GO GET ON WELFARE HAR HAR HAR

:P

SoonerNate
4/18/2011, 11:04 AM
Yes, and could you let her know I have 3 scrips I haven't even filled yet?

She wrote fake scripts.

The
4/18/2011, 11:06 AM
She wrote fake scripts.

WAT SHE LOOK LIKE?

SoonerNate
4/18/2011, 11:06 AM
married

SoCaliSooner
4/18/2011, 11:08 AM

Shut up, junkie.

GO GET ON WELFARE HAR HAR HAR

:P

I get checks in my mailbox and don't have to even work, this captain says thank you very much to the good citizens who paid their property taxes to fund my lifestyle.

The
4/18/2011, 11:09 AM
married

So what?

3rdgensooner
4/18/2011, 11:10 AM
So what?So she looks married.

Leroy Lizard
4/18/2011, 11:11 AM

Share my journey.

The question is whether you will be craving the dolphin ride two years from now.

The
4/18/2011, 11:12 AM
So she looks married.

Wut does that look like, and then who was phone???????

The
4/18/2011, 11:15 AM
The question is whether you will be craving the dolphin ride two years from now.

My wife uses a Dolphin. It's an upgrade from the Rabbit.

Romulus
4/18/2011, 11:16 AM
So she looks married.

so she has a frown up on her face and has the look of never wanting sex, unless of course she is at the local gym talking to strangers

thecynic
4/18/2011, 11:16 AM
the problem with socali riding the magic dolphin, is he is turribly inconsistent.He was even nice a few times. and while I realize it was the alcohol/drug induced semi coma he was in. it really takes away from his persona.

SoCaliSooner
4/18/2011, 11:18 AM

Prolly not. There's a few days in the week I take nothing at all...and I don't like birthing poop babies the size of crushed Budweiser tallies.

diverdog
4/18/2011, 11:18 AM
socali:

Are you taking the pills for injuries suffered in the helo crash?

DD

dynersooner
4/18/2011, 11:19 AM
you can get in trouble for writing fake scripts?

SoCaliSooner
4/18/2011, 11:25 AM
socali:

DD

No sir. That was like 6 years ago and twas a "hard landing". I was on a house fire and during knock down inside the structure some stairs started to collapse and I jumped down to the bottom and landed on some debris and tore up my knee. Had surgery last Friday and they fixed meniscus and got a new ACL. Doc told me on Friday it was "more extensive" than he thought and I won't get more info until wednesday when they take off bandages and remove the stitches.

KantoSooner
4/18/2011, 11:34 AM
I highly recommend Cartoon Network. Critical work there. Masterful.

dynersooner
4/18/2011, 11:38 AM
No sir. That was like 6 years ago and twas a "hard landing". I was on a house fire and during knock down inside the structure some stairs started to collapse and I jumped down to the bottom and landed on some debris and tore up my knee. Had surgery last Friday and they fixed meniscus and got a new ACL. Doc told me on Friday it was "more extensive" than he thought and I won't get more info until wednesday when they take off bandages and remove the stitches.

i broke my heel jumping into a ditch, as two kids were riding away on my son and I's bikes.

i didnt even get a cast.

socali, dont be a puscy.

SoCaliSooner
4/18/2011, 11:42 AM
i broke my heel jumping into a ditch, as two kids were riding away on my son and I's bikes.

i didnt even get a cast.

socali, dont be a puscy.

With a rebuilt ACL in each knee now, I can now be a heisman trophy winning QB for OU. The problem is my teeth are too white, straight and I enunciate my words.

3rdgensooner
4/18/2011, 12:18 PM
so she has a frown up on her face and has the look of never wanting sex, unless of course she is at the local gym talking to strangersYou're doing it wrong.

SoonerNate
4/18/2011, 12:20 PM
With a rebuilt ACL in each knee now, I can now be a heisman trophy winning QB for OU. The problem is my teeth are too white, straight and I enunciate my words.

I just wet myself laughing. Well done SoCal

soonerchk
4/18/2011, 12:20 PM
you can get in trouble for writing fake scripts?

Only if you get caught.

soonerchk
4/18/2011, 12:22 PM
socali:

DD

I think he tripped over a water bottle.

SoCaliSooner
4/18/2011, 12:42 PM
I think he tripped over a water bottle.

I assure you, not a guardie was there filling sanbags that day.

2121Sooner
4/18/2011, 01:47 PM
Wait wait wait.... what does this chick look like?

Long story short, I’m late for my hairdresser’s funeral, I cut across the lawn, slip on a fresh crap, and voila! Guess who bruised two toes? Me!!! So there’s that, on top of the grief, well, you must imagine how depressed I was, luckily I find five tabs of lithium at the bottom of my purse, but Mashigian, my OB/GYN, says I probably shouldn’t mix prescriptions on account of the drinking, Don. So what he suggests? The Dilaudid. Surprise!

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_toxDcNZARlM/S-gx-l6FAiI/AAAAAAAAEaU/FOgyvT4PZmU/s400/04951014_.jpg

diverdog
4/18/2011, 01:57 PM

Wow sorry to hear about the knee. Hope it gets fixed. I know you love your job.

2121Sooner
4/18/2011, 02:04 PM
Don't let him lie, he had calf implants

SoCaliSooner
4/18/2011, 02:09 PM
Don't let him lie, he had calf implants

I told you that in confidence and I got a deal I couldn't pass up since the doc already did pec implants.