PDA

View Full Version : Waco Special on CNN

Blue
4/18/2011, 01:10 AM
Very interesting. I was pretty young then, but I've always thought cult and crazy-yes, but the Feds were way out of line.

Before you slam me, I'm not aware of all the facts. Just an initial reaction. but check this out if you want something to watch. Should be interesting.

olevetonahill
4/18/2011, 01:15 AM
That was right on the heels of Ruby Ridge.
Yea they were nutso. But as has been pointed out , The Feds could have taken him at anytime in town.
They wanted a Raid and they got a battle that left a lot of folks and kids dead.

Blue
4/18/2011, 01:18 AM
Good summary. I had forgotten it went on for more than a day.

SanJoaquinSooner
4/18/2011, 01:18 AM
The feds messed up. They should have planted a bullet between pedophile Koresh's eyes.

OU_Sooners75
4/18/2011, 01:24 AM
I vaguely remember it. I was in High School when it all went down.

But yes, the Feds really messed it up. They should have just waited until he came to town or was out in the open and sniped his ***!

Blue
4/18/2011, 01:27 AM
What did he do though to deserve to be assasinated? Was it the pedophilia? was there proof?

OU_Sooners75
4/18/2011, 01:33 AM
What did he do though to deserve to be assasinated? Was it the pedophilia? was there proof?

Besides raping children, converting semi-auto assault rifles into full auto, and think that he was Jesus?

The guy was a schizo for sure.

The proof? That came from the people that defected from his cult before and after the raid.

He would take wives that were under 18.

Blue
4/18/2011, 01:50 AM
Then they should have arrested him for the statutory rape and gun deal. Although claiming to be God has been known to get you killed, it's not a crime.

SoonerNate
4/18/2011, 02:00 AM
Besides raping children, converting semi-auto assault rifles into full auto, and think that he was Jesus?

The proof? That came from the people that defected from his cult before and after the raid.

Still no excuse for Janet Reno to rush in and burn the children to death.

OU_Sooners75
4/18/2011, 02:17 AM

I'm sorry, where did you read that I said that the Feds handled it properly?

Oh, yeah...I didn't.

sooner59
4/18/2011, 03:02 AM
****ed up person brainwashed ****ed up minds.

CrimsonKel
4/18/2011, 05:53 AM
If the Branch Davidians had let the ATF serve the search warrant then there wouldn't have been a problem.

On second thought, there would have been a problem. The Branch Davidians probably were guilty of possessing the illegal items the ATF was looking for so I suspect that some of them would have been charged and tried so they viewed that as a problem.

The warrant was not an arrest warrant for Vernon Howell/David Koresh so people who say that they should have arrested him in town are obfuscating. The ATF was not there to arrest David Koresh. They were trying to search the compound and they had a warrant to do so. They were trying to build a case that would have eventually led to arrests and criminal charges.

AlbqSooner
4/18/2011, 06:02 AM

You just went right over the heads of a number of posters.

Okla-homey
4/18/2011, 06:04 AM

Let's be clear. Vernon Howell is responsible for the deaths in Waco. It could have been handled better, but the US Attorney General did not burn those people to death. Vernon Howell (a/k/a David Koresh), who thought he was God, wanted a showdown and Jonestown-style mass suicide. And when that showdown came, he ordered his henchmen to light the complex on fire which they had soaked with fuel for precisely that purpose.

olevetonahill
4/18/2011, 06:21 AM
For one thing they Dint have Full Auto weapons They had the "HellFire" trigger
Which any one can still purchase today:rolleyes:

http://www.ak-47.net/products/hellfire.html

Im not defending the wackos from Waco. But The Feds aren't with out blame in this either.

olevetonahill
4/18/2011, 06:28 AM
Let's be clear. Vernon Howell is responsible for the deaths in Waco. It could have been handled better, but the US Attorney General did not burn those people to death. Vernon Howell (a/k/a David Koresh), who thought he was God, wanted a showdown and Jonestown-style mass suicide. And when that showdown came, he ordered his henchmen to light the complex on fire which they had soaked with fuel for precisely that purpose.

Homey Bro, I watched that carp as it unfolded from day one
Wacked out Koresh wasn't the ONLY one who wanted a show down.

The cause of the Fire to my knowledge has never been determined
The leading theory is it was caused by the Flash Bangs that the Feds used. Ore quite possibly the Tanks that were used knocked over an Oil lamp when they started the final assault.

Just something spooky to me about Our Gov. using Tanks and Military Choppers on a bunch of civilians .

Especially as this all developed after Ruby Ridge. In which the Gov. Was found to be almost 100% at fault on.

oumartin
4/18/2011, 07:26 AM

Back when gas was like 1.09 per gallon and you could afford to go out in a blaze of glory.

SanJoaquinSooner
4/18/2011, 07:55 AM
The leading theory is it was caused by the Flash Bangs that the Feds used. Ore quite possibly the Tanks that were used knocked over an Oil lamp when they started the final assault....

And OJ never found Nicole and Ron's killer.

XingTheRubicon
4/18/2011, 08:21 AM
Homey Bro, I watched that carp as it unfolded from day one
Wacked out Koresh wasn't the ONLY one who wanted a show down.

The leading theory is it was caused by the Flash Bangs that the Feds used. Ore quite possibly the Tanks that were used knocked over an Oil lamp when they started the final assault.

Just something spooky to me about Our Gov. using Tanks and Military Choppers on a bunch of civilians .

Especially as this all developed after Ruby Ridge. In which the Gov. Was found to be almost 100% at fault on.

From what they said last night, they burned themselves up.

Partial Qualifier
4/18/2011, 08:24 AM

He was "marrying" and having sex with 13 and 14 year olds, from what I remember

texaspokieokie
4/18/2011, 08:43 AM

THIS

SoonerNate
4/18/2011, 10:35 AM
If the Branch Davidians had let the ATF serve the search warrant then there wouldn't have been a problem.

On second thought, there would have been a problem. The Branch Davidians probably were guilty of possessing the illegal items the ATF was looking for so I suspect that some of them would have been charged and tried so they viewed that as a problem.

The warrant was not an arrest warrant for Vernon Howell/David Koresh so people who say that they should have arrested him in town are obfuscating. The ATF was not there to arrest David Koresh. They were trying to search the compound and they had a warrant to do so. They were trying to build a case that would have eventually led to arrests and criminal charges.

Maybe you didn't see the tank ramming into the building and flooding it with gas?

I'm sorry, but if that was an arrest warrant then I'm Jesus Christ

Turd_Ferguson
4/18/2011, 10:50 AM
Maybe you didn't see the tank ramming into the building and flooding it with gas?

I'm sorry, but if that was an arrest warrant then I'm Jesus ChristWTF are you talking about? Are you trying to say that the day they showed up with the warrant, they came with a tank?

SoonerNate
4/18/2011, 10:54 AM
My point was Clinton/ Reno team always overreacted. Remember how they captured Elian Gonzalez with assault rifles drawn?

The Profit
4/18/2011, 10:57 AM

Exactly. You couldn't have said it any better. Koresh was a nut that was not so different from Jim Jones. In fact, Koresh might have been worse because of what he was doing to the children. If I remember correctly, there was an audiotape of Koresh saying, "start the fires." If there is a hell, that crazy sob is burning in it.

FaninAma
4/18/2011, 10:59 AM
Koresh was psychotic but the FEDs f'd up
the hostage situation big time. You don't
send in tanks and gas when there are children
being held hostage. The last thing the Feds
should have done was give a delusional messianic
nutcase the chance and motivation to carry out
his doomsday prophecy.

Janet Reno was an idiot. If she is still alive Ihope
she still has nightmares about those kids burning to death.

texaspokieokie
4/18/2011, 11:00 AM
they all had plenty of time to make the decision to come out. a few did.

Sooner5030
4/18/2011, 11:07 AM
wackoness does not negate the responsibility of the feds to ensure the safety of those inside......suspects, kids and all. They could've waited them out and negotiated even if it had spanned a year. The criteria needed to reach the decision point of breaching the facility was never met.......at least in my judgment.

**** poor consequence management by the feds.

FaninAma
4/18/2011, 11:10 AM
they all had plenty of time to make the decision to come out. a few did.

The kids had that choice?

SoonerNate
4/18/2011, 11:11 AM
Koresh was psychotic but the FEDs f'd up
the hostage situation big time. You don't
send in tanks and gas when there are children
being held hostage. The last thing the Feds
should have done was give a delusional messianic
nutcase the chance and motivation to carry out
his doomsday prophecy.

Janet Reno was an idiot. If she is still alive Ihope
she still has nightmares about those kids burning to death.

She got hers thank God. Have you seen her shake lately?

texaspokieokie
4/18/2011, 11:18 AM
The kids had that choice?

maybe koresh wouldn't let them come out, but the feds sure would've.

FaninAma
4/18/2011, 11:22 AM
She got hers thank God. Have you seen her shake lately?

No I haven't. End stage Parkinson's is not conducive
to a pleasant quality of life. I actually have empathy
for her physical ailments. I just hope she has enough
of a conscience to contemplate the consequences of her
decisions in the Waco incident.

texaspokieokie
4/18/2011, 12:01 PM
bad decisions weren't all hers.

virginiasooner
4/18/2011, 12:32 PM
No I haven't. End stage Parkinson's is not conducive
to a pleasant quality of life. I actually have empathy
for her physical ailments. I just hope she has enough
of a conscience to contemplate the consequences of her
decisions in the Waco incident.

She does. If you don't recall her saying "this is all my fault" after the fire then you've got a bad case of selective memory. SHE TOOK RESPONSIBILITY. Of course, no one remembers that this raid was put together by the GHW Bush administration and Clinton got all the blame for the bad outcome. Yeah, the feds may have screwed up, but then those nutjobs murdered four federal law enforcement officers, and for that I'm glad those cultists are dead. And don't forget that Waco was one reason that Tim McVeigh targetted the Murrah Building, because that's where the ATF offices were located.

SoCaliSooner
4/18/2011, 12:34 PM
People forget that there had been a raid on the compound where ATF just came in commando style instead of a knock and talk. In their application for a warrant they admitted they davidians had not purchased any illegal weapons but people buying those types often modify them to make them illegal.

Warrants are often obtained with speculation or
knowingly false info. Once incriminating evidence is found after fishing around, the warrant often is overlooked as they got the bad guy with the goods.

In this case, a flimsy warrant and trigger happy cowboy ATF agents screwed their approach and validated koresh's claims/prophecies that the government was going to attack them. Thus the first shootout and agents got killed.

I've seen first hand that when you get that many cops/agents involved and their own get killed, there is now way agents are going to let you come out alive. That first shootout sealed their deaths. They knew how Ruby Ridge went down and knew they were going to die.

jkjsooner
4/18/2011, 01:25 PM
People forget that there had been a raid on the compound where ATF just came in commando style instead of a knock and talk. In their application for a warrant they admitted they davidians had not purchased any illegal weapons but people buying those types often modify them to make them illegal.

I think the way the raid turned out pretty much validates their decision to go in "commando style." The Branch Dividians were prepared and waiting for a fight. You don't knock on the door and ask "pretty please may I come in" in that situation.

It's possible that it would have turned out differently had they sent two officers to knock on the door. We don't know. It's easy to say in hindsight they messed up.

Anyway, where's your outrage when city police forces have commando style drug raids?

SoCaliSooner
4/18/2011, 01:32 PM
I think the way the raid turned out pretty much validates their decision to go in "commando style." The Branch Dividians were prepared and waiting for a fight. You don't knock on the door and ask "pretty please may I come in" in that situation.

It's possible that it would have turned out differently had they sent two officers to knock on the door. We don't know. It's easy to say in hindsight they messed up.

Anyway, where's your outrage when city police forces have commando style drug raids?

They were tipped off by koresh's brother in law that it was going to be guns blazing.

Generally narco warrants are gleaned from actual intelligence and surveillance. This thing at Waco seemed to have been done on the fly. They had a UC in the compound but even he was still trying to get something concrete and he didn't even know the raid was happening.

MR2-Sooner86
4/18/2011, 01:51 PM
The U.S. Government killed people in cold blood and Branch Davidians, most of the time, get thrown under the bus as crazy pedophiles.

Lets go over some facts on the matter.

FACT: The FBI lied, under oath even, for years about using pyrotechnic Flite-Rite CS gas grenades that had a possibility of sparking a fire.

FACT: The infrared cameras showed FBI/ATF agents firing into the entrances and exits of the compound as it was on fire which would have prevented anybody from exiting.

FACT: The videos of the AFT agents serving the warrant disappearing so you really don't know who shot first.

FACT: The tear gas used, when ignited, creates a cyanide like gas. The people and children had signs that some believed were signs of cyanide gas poisoning. It'll never be known if it was mass suicide or not.

FACT: The steel white doors where the shootout happened, those disappeared as it was stated that the holes in them were holes going into the compound, not coming out.

Then we have Dick Morris going on record saying Janet Reno threated to "out" Clinton on the truth of Waco if she didn't get her job back if re-elected in '96.

As for the original raid, lets straighten some things out.

The warrent was thrown together.
The "evidence" to go after them on weapons charges was spotty at best.
The claims of underage sex going on, that's not what the ATF does but a matter for DHS and Human Services.
The news was called by members of ATF because they were expecting some big raid that would get them on the front page.
The news found out and it got back to the Branch Davidians.
Robert Rodrigez who was undercover at the compound told them to call it off as they knew about it.
The ATF had military training at Fort Hood claiming it was for a drug raid when it wasn't.
The videos of the raid disappeared so, again, we don't know who really fired first.
Evidence, the white door, that would have shown who fired a majority of the shots disappeared.
There were claims of ATF agents walking up and shooting dogs in cages before serving the warrant.

As for Vernon Howell being a pedophile, that's still under debate. The girl who testified changed her story multiple times, had conflicts within her story, and her mother and grandmother said things differently. I'm not saying he did or didn't because I truly don't know.
What I do know is DHS handles those matters and NOT the ATF.

Lets not forget, if he did have wives under 18, by Texas law if the parents say it's alright, then they can marry.

Waco was nothing more than the U.S. Government telling everybody "Do what I say or else..."

SoCaliSooner
4/18/2011, 01:58 PM
What bothers me about Clinton was that he took harsher action against American citizens than he did against the people who attacked the USS Cole and those who drug the soldiers through the streets of Mogadishu.

Turd_Ferguson
4/18/2011, 03:23 PM
The U.S. Government killed people in cold blood and Branch Davidians, most of the time, get thrown under the bus as crazy pedophiles.

FACT: The FBI lied, under oath even, for years about using pyrotechnic Flite-Rite CS gas grenades that had a possibility of sparking a fire.

FACT: The infrared cameras showed FBI/ATF agents firing into the entrances and exits of the compound as it was on fire which would have prevented anybody from exiting.

FACT: The videos of the AFT agents serving the warrant disappearing so you really don't know who shot first.

FACT: The tear gas used, when ignited, creates a cyanide like gas. The people and children had signs that some believed were signs of cyanide gas poisoning. It'll never be known if it was mass suicide or not.

FACT: The steel white doors where the shootout happened, those disappeared as it was stated that the holes in them were holes going into the compound, not coming out.

Then we have Dick Morris going on record saying Janet Reno threated to "out" Clinton on the truth of Waco if she didn't get her job back if re-elected in '96.

The claims of underage sex going on, that's not what the ATF does but a matter for DHS and Human Services.
The news was called by members of ATF because they were expecting some big raid that would get them on the front page.
Robert Rodrigez who was undercover at the compound told them to call it off as they knew about it.
The ATF had military training at Fort Hood claiming it was for a drug raid when it wasn't.
The videos of the raid disappeared so, again, we don't know who really fired first.
Evidence, the white door, that would have shown who fired a majority of the shots disappeared.
There were claims of ATF agents walking up and shooting dogs in cages before serving the warrant.

As for Vernon Howell being a pedophile, that's still under debate. The girl who testified changed her story multiple times, had conflicts within her story, and her mother and grandmother said things differently. I'm not saying he did or didn't because I truly don't know.

Lets not forget, if he did have wives under 18, by Texas law if the parents say it's alright, then they can marry.

Waco was nothing more than the U.S. Government telling everybody "Do what I say or else..."FACT: I think your full of ****:D

Jello Biafra
4/18/2011, 03:33 PM

which became oklahoma city...

hawaii 5-0
4/18/2011, 03:36 PM
Oh boy !!!!!!

Another conspiracy theory.

I would wager Koresh was a Birther as well.

5-0

Trump/Katy Perry's left nip 2012

tator
4/18/2011, 03:49 PM

Waco was nothing more than the U.S. Government telling everybody "Do what I say or else..."
Thank god we have an expert on the matter. I'm glad that's resolved.

SoCaliSooner
4/18/2011, 04:17 PM
Oh boy !!!!!!

Another conspiracy theory.

I would wager Koresh was a Birther as well.

5-0

Trump/Katy Perry's left nip 2012

I think koresh sounds more like a community organizer ... or with his preaching against America he could be a rev wright...or with his overthrow the government stuff he'd be a bill ayers type.

hawaii 5-0
4/18/2011, 04:24 PM
I think koresh sounds more like a community organizer ... or with his preaching against America he could be a rev wright...or with his overthrow the government stuff he'd be a bill ayers type.

I would venture he was just the opposite. Smaller government. Keep your nose outta my bidness, etc.

5-0

Trump/ Jan Brewer's wattle 2012

soonerbrat
4/18/2011, 04:27 PM

didn't they light the thing on fire themselves? or was Janet Reno actually out there with lighter fluid and a match?

Okla-homey
4/18/2011, 08:46 PM
didn't they light the thing on fire themselves? or was Janet Reno actually out there with lighter fluid and a match?

You are correct Brat. There was ample evidence at the scene that Vernon used accellerants before the fiinal assault and ordered the torching of his own compound rather than surrender.

That's on him. Totally.

And yep, I watched the whole thing go down as it happened live on CNN at McConnell AFB, KS. It was quite windy in Waco that day. Once that POS compound was lit, the wind did the rest.

It's sad that the kids died, but Vernon killed them. And if anyone would dispute that fact, they should ask themselves this: Tonight, if the police showed up and ordered you out of your home with your hands up, would you hunker down inside and burn your house down around your children?

I didn't think so.

Mongo
4/18/2011, 08:58 PM
Koresh lit the fires. I wont believe the tear gas ignited talk. but the fed knew who they were dealing with, a cult leader who had brainwashed minions. the fed knew chirruns were there, unable to get up and walk out on their own accord. they tested a crazy dood, and the dood torched the joint. I could give two ****s about dumases who want to become martyrs, but the kids should have been priority number one. this was a dick measuring contest, and Reno's measured the longest, and innocent kids died from it

JohnnyMack
4/18/2011, 09:50 PM

Another one of your anti-establishment moon bat rants. You're getting good at this.

Blue
4/18/2011, 09:57 PM
Maybe because the establishment is starting to suck.

Mongo
4/18/2011, 10:00 PM
Another one of your anti-establishment moon bat rants. You're getting good at this.

remember the time we were positioned outside of Mt Carmel when those crazy fuggers dug in? and you sent your cheytac through the engine block of Koresh's jeep when he was possibly was turning himself in? I have never seen oil sling up on a windsheild like that shot you took

JohnnyMack
4/18/2011, 10:18 PM
God knows I taken quite a few shots from you in the backseat of a car....wait....what?

Mongo
4/18/2011, 10:19 PM
dont ask, dont tell is no more.

MR2-Sooner86
4/18/2011, 10:28 PM

I know, you're jealous of my skills at debating, being awesome, and shutting down the other side and because of this you think I'm a conspiracy theory ***hole. I get it.

I will make it up to you though. You live in Tulsa right? I'm going to show you my soft side. I'm letting everybody hear this one too.

Just name the time and place JohnnyMack, I will buy you a beer. In fact, we can go to McNellie's and I'll get you a nice cold one of your choice (except the $125 one). We could go on Wednesday night and I can get you a $3 burger with sweet potato fries. I will even have the waitress get you a big tub of ranch to dip those tasty little bastards in.

Just say when and we'll go. Sound good?

JohnnyMack
4/18/2011, 10:33 PM
Sweet potato fries are for women and children. Other than that, I'm down.

sappstuf
4/18/2011, 10:35 PM
My point was Clinton/ Reno team always overreacted. Remember how they captured Elian Gonzalez with assault rifles drawn?

http://cdn.babble.com/strollerderby/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/elian-gonzalez-no-regrets-cuba.jpg

soonercruiser
4/18/2011, 10:39 PM

^^ This!
Janet Reno wanted to show Hillary that she was more of a man than Hillary.
Oops!

MR2-Sooner86
4/18/2011, 10:39 PM

You've obviously never had their sweet potato fries. They're the bomb.

Mongo
4/18/2011, 10:42 PM

I dont care what your political, religious, or sexual orientation views are, but I find sweet potato fries a delightful departure from the normal side dish eating joints serve. load them up wif salt and pepper and they are great.

SoonerNate
4/19/2011, 12:11 AM
I'm fairly positive that if the government hadn't have camped out at the compound there wouldn't have been a fire.

Clinton and Reno have blood on their hands.

hawaii 5-0
4/19/2011, 12:30 AM
I'm fairly positive that if the government's agents had been able to lawfully deliver their warrants the children in the compound would have lived.

Koresh is just as guilty as anyone.

5-0

Trump/ Rajneesh 2012

SoonerNate
4/19/2011, 12:38 AM
Personally, I don't know how slick Willy sleeps at night.

Well, a good Lewinsky can't hurt with that can it?

That's right. Remember when he defaced the office by getting blown by a fat cow in the oval office of all places?

And now this turd smokes?

Have some respect for the office you hold.

Curly Bill
4/19/2011, 12:48 AM
I think you can make the argument that both sides are to blame, but here's the rub: isn't the federal government supposed to have more sense than some nutso cult dude?

That being the case: the feds F'd up!

SoonerNate
4/19/2011, 12:53 AM
I think you can make the argument that both sides are to blame, but here's the rub: isn't the federal government supposed to have more sense than some nutso cult dude?

You would think unless of course you will defend one particular side no matter what solely based upon politics.

If only those kids had the opportunity to grow up and be so shallow some day and partisan and treat such events in a trivial manner. But they were burned alive instead.

Curly Bill
4/19/2011, 01:05 AM
You would think unless of course you will defend one particular side no matter what solely based upon politics.

If only those kids had the opportunity to grow up and be so shallow some day and partisan and treat such events in a trivial manner. But they were burned alive instead.

Well, there's that, and then there's the dealio where some peeps are simpleminded enough to compare the federal government and some crazy cultist on equal footing.

olevetonahill
4/19/2011, 01:07 AM

This

SoonerNate
4/19/2011, 01:08 AM
Well, there's that, and then there's the dealio where some peeps are simpleminded enough to compare the federal government and some crazy cultist on equal footing.

And then there are those that will put the crazy cultists to a way higher standard than the government like McVeigh. We are reminded of this today on this anniversary.

olevetonahill
4/19/2011, 01:19 AM
Anyone who thinks we are defending the Davidians needs to have their heads examined, those peeps were wackos period.

If they were sane , Normal type Peeps then the ****ing feds wouldnt have been after em in the 1st place, No they were nuts and the Gov. Messed up , Just like they did at Ruby Ridge.

Plus Dont be blaming the Pres. on this, God knows i detested Klinton but this wasnt on Him. Reno yes . Klinton had only been in office 5 weeks when this went down.

Jello Biafra
4/19/2011, 08:20 AM
I know, you're jealous of my skills at debating, being awesome, and shutting down the other side and because of this you think I'm a conspiracy theory ***hole. I get it.

I will make it up to you though. You live in Tulsa right? I'm going to show you my soft side. I'm letting everybody hear this one too.

Just name the time and place JohnnyMack, I will buy you a beer. In fact, we can go to McNellie's and I'll get you a nice cold one of your choice (except the $125 one). We could go on Wednesday night and I can get you a $3 burger with sweet potato fries. I will even have the waitress get you a big tub of ranch to dip those tasty little bastards in.

Just say when and we'll go. Sound good?

don't do it Johhny. he's going to try and tongue punch you in the fart box.

texaspokieokie
4/19/2011, 08:28 AM
I'm fairly positive that if the government hadn't have camped out at the compound there wouldn't have been a fire.

Clinton and Reno have blood on their hands.

There was no way the feds were gonna leave, after some of them had been killed.

Partial Qualifier
4/19/2011, 09:19 AM

Well that's ironic because you're one of only 2 or 3 people in this thread "picking one particular side no matter what solely based upon politics". That's exactly what I'm reading from your responses.

Politics aside, if the feds want to search your place, the proper response is never "bar the doors and start shooting". So a bat-poop crazy pedophile obviously didn't want the law discovering what was going on at his compound. When the feds ultimately called his bluff, he pulled a Jim Jones. This guy wasn't going to come out or let the federal agents in, so he killed everyone.

Seriously, the feds started the fire??
So did the feds make sure nobody could escape the building?
Was Janet Reno, whip in hand, leading those kids into their fiery grave?

In hindsight the feds used the wrong tactic, but what's the *right* tactic when you're dealing with a guy who has no problems killing everyone he knows?

soonerbrat
4/19/2011, 09:21 AM
You've obviously never had their sweet potato fries. They're the bomb.

they're gross...don't fall for this. it's a trick.

Aldebaran
4/19/2011, 09:35 AM
The feds didn't light the kids on fire. But it's OK to hate America if you're a Republican.

MR2-Sooner86
4/19/2011, 10:26 AM
don't do it Johhny. he's going to try and tongue punch you in the fart box.

they're gross...don't fall for this. it's a trick.

http://lifeisaroad.com/images/darkside.jpg