SoonerNate
4/17/2011, 11:44 PM
This guy is so full of ****.

Here's the latest example.

zOE0xZ93M9U

OU_Sooners75
4/18/2011, 12:11 AM
And this is a big deal how?

Maybe the night before that was the first thing he thought about.

:pop:

hawaii 5-0
4/18/2011, 12:24 AM
I think the first thing Obama thinks of when he gets up is, "Oh, my freakin' head!! I sure tied one on again. Honey, pass me the Excedrin Extra Strength."

5-0

Trump/ Bagwon 2012

Blue
4/18/2011, 01:21 AM
He's Omniscient, don't ya know?

SoonerNate
4/18/2011, 10:33 AM
And these fools say Sarah Palin is stupid. Well at least she doesn't repeat the same lines for every event that comes up. This guy's IQ may be around 90.

Romulus
4/18/2011, 10:37 AM
I have my computer programmed that every time Obama comes up on it, it reads Messiah

Position Limit
4/18/2011, 10:37 AM
And these fools say Sarah Palin is stupid. Well at least she doesn't repeat the same lines for every event that comes up. This guy's IQ may be around 90.

he's mos def not in the same league as dubya. would you like me to post some of his press confrence blunders? or have you blocked those 8 embarassing years from memory?

dynersooner
4/18/2011, 10:39 AM
I have my computer programmed that every time Obama comes up on it, it reads Messiah

ha. exactly. it sounds like you got Nate's load.

Turd_Ferguson
4/18/2011, 10:40 AM
he's mos def not in the same league as dubya. would you like me to post some of his press confrence blunders? or have you blocked those 8 embarassing years from memory?Would you like to post some of them? Would it make you feel better? If ya wanna suck the guy's ****, just say so...damn.

SoonerNate
4/18/2011, 10:41 AM
Hey you libs, have you received your welfare check yet today? Damn freeloaders.

KantoSooner
4/18/2011, 10:45 AM
I used to enjoy the Bush pressers immensely. It was poorly thought out babble, delivered in a near mentally-challenged pre-literate stream of semi-words.....and yet you knew what the man meant and mostly agreed with him.

Obama tends towards hyper-precise and extremely calculated lawyer speak with each word being weighed and trimmed before it's spoken. Hard to tell exactly what is being proposed, but you know he's covering his position about as well as possible...and you're pretty sure that, once you figure out what the end goal is, you're not likely to agree with the philosophy behind it.

I think that there's a planet on the other side of the sun where their roles are reversed.

Tulsa_Fireman
4/18/2011, 10:53 AM
Hey you libs, have you received your welfare check yet today? Damn freeloaders.

Why yes, yes I have.

And I bought chips, doughnuts, and crack with it.

Turd_Ferguson
4/18/2011, 10:57 AM
Why yes, yes I have.

And I bought chips, doughnuts, and crack with it.Tell me you didn't forget the damn Kool-aid...

SoonerNate
4/18/2011, 10:57 AM
I used to enjoy the Bush pressers immensely. It was poorly thought out babble, delivered in a near mentally-challenged pre-literate stream of semi-words.....and yet you knew what the man meant and mostly agreed with him.

Obama tends towards hyper-precise and extremely calculated lawyer speak with each word being weighed and trimmed before it's spoken. Hard to tell exactly what is being proposed, but you know he's covering his position about as well as possible...and you're pretty sure that, once you figure out what the end goal is, you're not likely to agree with the philosophy behind it.

I think that there's a planet on the other side of the sun where their roles are reversed.

We went from a President that couldn't read a teleprompter to one that cannot read without one.

http://angrywhitedude.com/wp-content/uploads2/2011/01/teleprompter-obama.jpg

Tulsa_Fireman
4/18/2011, 11:00 AM
Tell me you didn't forget the damn Kool-aid...

Hell no. I got my favorite flavor. Red.

SoonerNate
4/18/2011, 11:01 AM
Tulsa, I love your sig. That is my favorite Switzer quote of all time.