PDA

View Full Version : Sarah Palin will win the 2012 election

BOOMERBRADLEY
4/16/2011, 06:04 PM
Think about it...

She hasn't come out and said she is running in 2012 that way she can raise money without being hounded about it. Everywhere she goes the people come out by the thousands to see her. Her TV show was entertaining and showed how down to Earth she is. She's obviously smart and will get great people surrounding her. The Republicans don't have anyone that is a "home run" so her competition is slim. The economy will still be bad when Obama leaves but will improve the first year and a half when the new president is in office.

This all made sense to me while I was taking a **** this morning so ....ya

Obama is/was destined to be a one termer so he's no threat.

picasso
4/16/2011, 06:29 PM
No. Most conservatives are even tired of her.

She got screwed over by the media but hey, such is life.

AlboSooner
4/16/2011, 06:33 PM
She's obviously smartI was following your post nicely until I read that...

Midtowner
4/16/2011, 07:00 PM
I've never met Palin, I have no idea whether she is intelligent. Honestly, I don't know at this point, but she's let herself be turned into NRA Barbie. She's done an awful job of managing her image. She has as much of a shot as Donald Trump. Both are mildly entertaining sideshows and always will be.

MamaMia
4/16/2011, 07:18 PM
No. Most conservatives are even tired of her.

She got screwed over by the media but hey, such is life.I'm not tired of her at all, but the libs are absolutely terrified of her. Shes everything the Republicans stand for. If she does decide to run, which I doubt very seriously, I won't vote for her in the primary because I don't believe the medias enemy can beat the medias darling.
I was following your post nicely until I read that...[Sarah Palin is smart]

Why would you believe otherwise?

JohnnyMack
4/16/2011, 07:19 PM
She got screwed over by the media but hey, such is life.

She's been mismanaged from day one. Don't blame the media for her inability to prepare herself for her shot in the sun. If she wasn't ready, she could have politely declined McCain's offer, instead she was blinded by the potential and proceeded to **** herself on a national stage.

Also, is this the same media that gave her millions of dollars to carry their water, so she's either a hypocrite or you're just wrong on your assessment.

walkoffsooner
4/16/2011, 07:24 PM
Would vote for her if I thought she could do the job. But I don't

MamaMia
4/16/2011, 07:33 PM
She's been mismanaged from day one. Don't blame the media for her inability to prepare herself for her shot in the sun. If she wasn't ready, she could have politely declined McCain's offer, instead she was blinded by the potential and proceeded to **** herself on a national stage.

Also, is this the same media that gave her millions of dollars to carry their water, so she's either a hypocrite or you're just wrong on your assessment. She claims she wanted to serve her country in that capacity. I have no reason to doubt her. The media set out to destroy her and even went so far as to attack her children. The only ****ing that was going on was on their part.

A Sooner in Texas
4/16/2011, 07:41 PM
The libs are definitely not "terrified" of Sarah Palin. The DNC would be licking its chops were she to run. She's the train wreck that derailed McCain (among other things) and she would only do the same to herself.

MamaMia
4/16/2011, 08:17 PM
The libs are definitely not "terrified" of Sarah Palin. The DNC would be licking its chops were she to run. She's the train wreck that derailed McCain (among other things) and she would only do the same to herself.

What planet are you on? It came out that Palins hands were tied by McCain's people, not that it wasnt obvious from the onset to anyone paying attention. McCain was a boring idiot afraid to throw a punch. His numbers quickly rose when he picked her as a running mate. It was for that reason that the liberal media, was in fact extremely terrified of her. They set out to totally destroy her and they had no problem whatsoever using her children to do so. Usually politicians children are off limits but not Sarah Palins. They stopped at nothing.

hawaii 5-0
4/16/2011, 08:45 PM
Palin is a MlLF. That's about it.

OK, She's also an idiot.

Surely the Republicans can do better than her. C'mon, it won't be hard.

5-0

Trump/ Chuckie Cheese 2012

royalfan5
4/16/2011, 08:46 PM
I'd be more impressed with her if she didn't walk off her job as Gov. of Alaska.

OU Engineer
4/16/2011, 09:16 PM
this is the same woman who thinks asking what books she reads is a trick question.

electing her would send the country into an even deeper spiral. it wont happen. I pray to God it wont happen.

A Sooner in Texas
4/16/2011, 09:45 PM
What planet are you on? It came out that Palins hands were tied by McCain's people, not that it wasnt obvious from the onset to anyone paying attention. McCain was a boring idiot afraid to throw a punch. His numbers quickly rose when he picked her as a running mate. It was for that reason that the liberal media, was in fact extremely terrified of her. They set out to totally destroy her and they had no problem whatsoever using her children to do so. Usually politicians children are off limits but not Sarah Palins. They stopped at nothing.

I'm obviously not on Planet "Palin is a viable candidate." I think McCain's people tied her hands because they knew the depths of her intelligence had been plumbed as deep as possible. And a 2012 candidacy would certainly drill, baby, drill into the empty shale in her mind.

soonercruiser
4/16/2011, 09:49 PM
Would vote for her if I thought she could do the job. But I don't

The simple truth is....she could have done a much better job of improving the Republic, than the Alinskyian Boy Who Would Be President!

Come to think of it, she had probably lied in public 1,000 times less than Obama.
Obama = LIAR!

soonercruiser
4/16/2011, 09:55 PM

Dumb post!
Granted, Palin is no smarter tha Obama (remember the 57 states?).
But McCain was a wishy, washy, moderate Republican....and that was not "change". McCain was the same ole, same ole.

JohnnyMack
4/16/2011, 10:54 PM

You're either delusional or you've slipped to the point you need to be remanded to the custody of the state.

hawaii 5-0
4/16/2011, 11:17 PM
Palin is a genius just pretending to be a cotton headed dunderMllf.

5-0

Trump/ Toonces 2012

A Sooner in Texas
4/16/2011, 11:33 PM
Dumb post!
Granted, Palin is no smarter tha Obama (remember the 57 states?).
But McCain was a wishy, washy, moderate Republican....and that was not "change". McCain was the same ole, same ole.

Well, if anyone knows dumb posts, it would be you.
Or not.

MamaMia
4/16/2011, 11:34 PM
I'm obviously not on Planet "Palin is a viable candidate." I think McCain's people tied her hands because they knew the depths of her intelligence had been plumbed as deep as possible. And a 2012 candidacy would certainly drill, baby, drill into the empty shale in her mind. Yeah right, and Obama is such a brain child. "Bush doesn't care about China because it's full of black people and countries in the Middle East don't like the Jews since they took for themselves the largest country. What? :confused:

How dumb do you have to be not to know the difference between cake and pie? "My favorite type of pie is devil's food. Okay.

"My grandfather was a ninja turtle. My middle name will help me in foreign affairs because it will make other countries think I have a bushy mustache.

Oh and how many states does Obama think we have? "I've now been in 57 states; I think I have one left to go." Must be 58? :P

Then there was this gem...On this Memorial Day, as our nation honors its unbroken line of fallen heroes -- and I see many of them in the audience here today -- our sense of patriotism is particularly strong. :O

This really shows his smarts right here..."Let me be absolutely clear. Israel is a strong friend of Israel's. It will be a strong friend of Israel's under a McCain...administration. It will be a strong friend of Israel's under an Obama administration. So that policy is not going to change."

Oh yes...and my absolute favorite " My friends, we live in the greatest nation in the history of the world. I hope you'll join with me as we try to change it. :rolleyes:

Scott D
4/16/2011, 11:37 PM
You sure she'll be willing to take enough time from her "reality show" to bother with Politics?

Gandalf_The_Grey
4/17/2011, 03:54 AM
Why does every interview she does on Fox News look like she is in the middle of a hunt? Bright Yellow Jacket with the wind blowing her hair.

pphilfran
4/17/2011, 05:40 AM
She ain't got a chance...

Okla-homey
4/17/2011, 06:48 AM
TRUMP/INHOFE 2012

pphilfran
4/17/2011, 07:52 AM
TRUMP/INHOFE 2012

I doubt if he runs...he is just looking for tv ratings...

JohnnyMack
4/17/2011, 08:02 AM
TRUMP/INHOFE 2012

Obama would make Reagan's reelection in 1984 look like a horse race if those two paired up.

MR2-Sooner86
4/17/2011, 08:44 AM
She's a Neo-Con. Palin tries to come off as the second coming of Ronald Reagan but she's Bush 2.0 with the T&A GUI.

With that said, I'll take a neo-con over the current marxist we got right now if a gun was put to my head. I mean a choice between a govenor of a state or a community organizer in a city that just banned sack lunches and the 2nd amendment? Gosh, that's harder than a Final Jeopardy question.

Even though I don't like her, the media/left's attack of her has to make you wonder what they're afraid of. Now many will say, "Oh I'm not afraid of her I just like to make fun of her because she's so stupid." Funny you should say that because when the jokes fly about Obama's teleprompter at a 6th grade class panties start to get in a bunch. Oh well, that white guilt tends to fog up things like critical thinking and judgement.

http://snarkfood.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/10/palin-protest-c-word-shirts-470x314.jpg

Yet if I just question Obama and I'm already a racist.

Anyway, we all can also remember the whole Arizona shooter/poster fiasco. Biased and one-sided much? Nah!

What she did when she came in is entergized a base that for a long time has been quiet, the tea partiers. I also find funny how they were demonized like Palin even though I'm upset Palin/Fox/Republicans clawed onto the movement when it wasn't their's to begin with. Oh yeah, that $100,000 reward is still good from what I understand. Anyway, you can claim she's not a threat but last year's election would like a word with you.

What's wrong with her is she obviously can't take it. If she would've stayed on as govenor I would have a little more respect for her but when she jumped ship she lost what little she had. It's true, if you can't take the heat, stay out of the kitchen.

My reason for it all is she's the poster child for everything the left hates/fears so that's why they go after her. It's hard to attack a group but if you have a single figure who can represent that group it's much easier to focus and channel your feelings towards that.

Yeah, you can disagree with me, call me a liar, claim I'm racist, and whatever mud slinging the left uses but I'm still correct, as always. I enjoy the whole attack of her to some degree because it goes to show me, even more, what I already knew and that's that I'm morally and intellectually superior to a leftist. Of course it wasn't too hard to do in the first place.

JohnnyMack
4/17/2011, 09:06 AM
She's a Neo-Con. Palin tries to come off as the second coming of Ronald Reagan but she's Bush 2.0 with the T&A GUI.

With that said, I'll take a neo-con over the current marxist we got right now if a gun was put to my head. I mean a choice between a govenor of a state or a community organizer in a city that just banned sack lunches and the 2nd amendment? Gosh, that's harder than a Final Jeopardy question.

Even though I don't like her, the media/left's attack of her has to make you wonder what they're afraid of. Now many will say, "Oh I'm not afraid of her I just like to make fun of her because she's so stupid." Funny you should say that because when the jokes fly about Obama's teleprompter at a 6th grade class panties start to get in a bunch. Oh well, that white guilt tends to fog up things like critical thinking and judgement.

http://snarkfood.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/10/palin-protest-c-word-shirts-470x314.jpg

Anyway, we all can also remember the whole Arizona shooter/poster fiasco. Biased and one-sided much? Nah!

What she did when she came in is entergized a base that for a long time has been quiet, the tea partiers. I also find funny how they were demonized like Palin even though I'm upset Palin/Fox/Republicans clawed onto the movement when it wasn't their's to begin with. Oh yeah, that $100,000 reward is still good from what I understand. Anyway, you can claim she's not a threat but last year's election would like a word with you.

What's wrong with her is she obviously can't take it. If she would've stayed on as govenor I would have a little more respect for her but when she jumped ship she lost what little she had. It's true, if you can't take the heat, stay out of the kitchen.

My reason for it all is she's the poster child for everything the left hates/fears so that's why they go after her. It's hard to attack a group but if you have a single figure who can represent that group it's much easier to focus and channel your feelings towards that.

Yeah, you can disagree with me, call me a liar, claim I'm racist, and whatever mud slinging the left uses but I'm still correct, as always. I enjoy the whole attack of her to some degree because it goes to show me, even more, what I already knew and that's that I'm morally and intellectually superior to a leftist. Of course it wasn't too hard to do in the first place.

So you're drunk at 8:45 in the morning on a Sunday. That's really something.

MR2-Sooner86
4/17/2011, 09:16 AM
So you're drunk at 8:45 in the morning on a Sunday. That's really something.

No I'm at work and tired from doing Relay for Life last night but nice guess.

olevetonahill
4/17/2011, 09:21 AM
So far. Im just gonna write in " Biznatcho"
:D

JohnnyMack
4/17/2011, 09:40 AM
No I'm at work and tired from doing Relay for Life last night but nice guess.

Ahhh. Well you need more sleep. Your posts have shown quite a bit of degradation of late. You're 75% troll at this point.

diverdog
4/17/2011, 09:41 AM

What I do not like about Palin is she continues to represent the dumbing down of America. And I would say that about most tea partier followers as well. Take the celebrated Joe the Plumber. He was complaining about taxes on the "rich" above $250,000 a year in income because the business he was buying did $250,000 in gross receipts. Everyone on the right jumped on the press for rightfully pointing out that he was not going to be subject to the higher taxes and that he was not clearing anything close to $250,000 per year. They held up him as a celebrity even though he had not paid a dime in taxes.

To go even further there was a recent poll that showed a huge majority of voters believe that spending on welfare, education and foreign aid were the real culprits of causing the explosion in the debt. Few realize that it is medicare, SS, medicaid, defense and service on the debt. Most believe they are paying for all the welfare recipients when 1 in 2 of them do not pay federal taxes. Most have received tax cuts and they think they are paying higher taxes when they are not. Obama rightfully pointed out for this group it is about guns and god and not about the debt. You may think I am wrong but wait until the Republicans/Tea Party try to make huge changes to SS and Medicare and lower the taxes on the rich. They will be voted out in droves.

I do not believe that the Tea Party will last because they do not have good ideas and the plans they do have are not politically feasible. A lot of people I know who are in the Tea Party are retired Federal workers mostly military. They will be changing their tune if they have to take major cuts in their benefits. The Tea Party is not about the future of this nation and it is mostly about a bunch of people wanting to preserve the benefits they have without realizing the real fix for our budget problems require huge cuts, increased taxes and economic growth beyond 3% of GDP.

AS far as Palin goes she has not been really attacked. I know this is a sensitive subject for the right but show me any ads the Democrats ran against Palin in the last election. Biden barely debated her and instead went after McCain policies because that is who they wanted to attack. If Palin decides to run for POTUS then it will be her own party that tears her to shreds. Believe me when I say Huckabee, Newt and Romney will spare no effort to quickly eliminate her from the primary. The Dems will let her Republican challengers do the dirty work for them. And to be honest I do not think she will run because she will not want to face the primary and I have seen no evidence that she has been building the infrastructure she needs to win in places like Iowa and NH. On top of all that her poll numbers continue to show her in decline even among Republicans.

Finally, I do not have kind words for the far left either. I think they are equally devoid of ideas to solve some of our national problems. The solutions to our countries problems will come from the center with moderates on both sides making compromises on spending, taxes and size of government.

soonercoop1
4/17/2011, 09:57 AM
What I do not like about Palin is she continues to represent the dumbing down of America. And I would say that about most tea partier followers as well. Take the celebrated Joe the Plumber. He was complaining about taxes on the "rich" above $250,000 a year in income because the business he was buying did $250,000 in gross receipts. Everyone on the right jumped on the press for rightfully pointing out that he was not going to be subject to the higher taxes and that he was not clearing anything close to $250,000 per year. They held up him as a celebrity even though he had not paid a dime in taxes.

To go even further there was a recent poll that showed a huge majority of voters believe that spending on welfare, education and foreign aid were the real culprits of causing the explosion in the debt. Few realize that it is medicare, SS, medicaid, defense and service on the debt. Most believe they are paying for all the welfare recipients when 1 in 2 of them do not pay federal taxes. Most have received tax cuts and they think they are paying higher taxes when they are not. Obama rightfully pointed out for this group it is about guns and god and not about the debt. You may think I am wrong but wait until the Republicans/Tea Party try to make huge changes to SS and Medicare and lower the taxes on the rich. They will be voted out in droves.

I do not believe that the Tea Party will last because they do not have good ideas and the plans they do have are not politically feasible. A lot of people I know who are in the Tea Party are retired Federal workers mostly military. They will be changing their tune if they have to take major cuts in their benefits. The Tea Party is not about the future of this nation and it is mostly about a bunch of people wanting to preserve the benefits they have without realizing the real fix for our budget problems require huge cuts, increased taxes and economic growth beyond 3% of GDP.

AS far as Palin goes she has not been really attacked. I know this is a sensitive subject for the right but show me any ads the Democrats ran against Palin in the last election. Biden barely debated her and instead went after McCain policies because that is who they wanted to attack. If Palin decides to run for POTUS then it will be her own party that tears her to shreds. Believe me when I say Huckabee, Newt and Romney will spare no effort to quickly eliminate her from the primary. The Dems will let her Republican challengers do the dirty work for them. And to be honest I do not think she will run because she will not want to face the primary and I have seen no evidence that she has been building the infrastructure she needs to win in places like Iowa and NH. On top of all that her poll numbers continue to show her in decline even among Republicans.

Finally, I do not have kind words for the far left either. I think they are equally devoid of ideas to solve some of our national problems. The solutions to our countries problems will come from the center with moderates on both sides making compromises on spending, taxes and size of government.

While I disagree DD you make a point about the tea party demographics but I guess we will see during the next elections. Seems to me from what I've seen the tea party group as a whole are hard working American families that have exhibited personal responsibility during their events. Certainly can't say that about the liberal progressive unions etc during theirs. Unfortunately we will continue down the path we are on as somehow moderates seem to think compromise is the answer. Compromise is the reason we have the problems today.

bigfatjerk
4/17/2011, 10:12 AM

Honestly how does raising taxes at all really change anything? We can't get the trillions we need to cut into this debt by raising everyone's taxes 100% the average person has to pay $46,000 a year to pay out this debt all at once. Only those making more than 400k can really afford that. Everybody else is pretty much screwed if they lose that much in a single year.

Raising taxes won't change anything unless we see spending being cut and in a dramatic way. And no democrat right now is for ANY spending cuts. Obama's plan is to spend more, and somehow cut into the deficit while increasing the debt. I don't even understand his plan. I can at least get Paul Ryan's plan. I don't like it that much because it doesn't cut near enough, doesn't go after military and it doesn't cut enough from the welfare state we are developing. But it's a lot more than I would expect from a modern republican.

picasso
4/17/2011, 10:15 AM

Also, is this the same media that gave her millions of dollars to carry their water, so she's either a hypocrite or you're just wrong on your assessment.

That's complete horse****. They threw her under the bus without even giving her chance.
You tell me how many women on the left would have been treated that way.
Bull****.

soonerscuba
4/17/2011, 10:19 AM
That's complete horse****. They threw her under the bus without even giving her chance.
Bull****.Good point, the media never indulged goofy conspiracies or criticism of Hillary Clinton.

picasso
4/17/2011, 10:28 AM
Good point, the media never indulged goofy conspiracies or criticism of Hillary Clinton.

Give me a break. You can't sit with a straight face and try to compare any woman who has run for office lately with the firestorm of hate and mocking that Palin received. There's no comparison.
I'll agree she wasn't exactly polished in certain areas.
And I've never been a big fan of hers but she was raked over the coals.

And Clinton is a **** poor example. She road her hubby's coattails for all they were worth. Goofy conspiracies and all.

soonerscuba
4/17/2011, 10:38 AM
Give me a break. You can't sit with a straight face and try to compare any woman who has run for office lately with the firestorm of hate and mocking that Palin received. There's no comparison.
I'll agree she wasn't exactly polished in certain areas.
And I've never been a big fan of hers but she was raked over the coals.

And Clinton is a **** poor example. She road her hubby's coattails for all they were worth. Goofy conspiracies and all.I don't think she is raked because she is a woman, she is raked because she is profoundly mockable and frankly dares people to do it. If HC constantly complained about Fox news and the WSJ editorial board, do you think those organizations would be more or less likely to focus on her?

She had her choice, she is addicted to fame and will do/say anything to get a camera and a crowd of mouth-breathers in front of her. You said it earlier, I don't know a single reality-based Republican that even likes her, let alone thinks she will pick up the nomination.

picasso
4/17/2011, 10:40 AM
While I disagree DD you make a point about the tea party demographics but I guess we will see during the next elections. Seems to me from what I've seen the tea party group as a whole are hard working American families that have exhibited personal responsibility during their events. Certainly can't say that about the liberal progressive unions etc during theirs. Unfortunately we will continue down the path we are on as somehow moderates seem to think compromise is the answer. Compromise is the reason we have the problems today.

I personally know two tea party types in Tulsa and they both own VERY successful companies. One has two degrees from the University of Tulsa.

picasso
4/17/2011, 10:42 AM
I don't think she is raked because she is a woman, she is raked because she is profoundly mockable and frankly dares people to do it. If HC constantly complained about Fox news and the WSJ editorial board, do you think those organizations would be more or less likely to focus on her?

She had her choice, she is addicted to fame and will do/say anything to get a camera and a crowd of mouth-breathers in front of her. You said it earlier, I don't know a single reality-based Republican that even likes her, let alone thinks she will pick up the nomination.

I think she was raked because her instant celebrity scared the **** out of the liberal left in the media.
Was Obama raked over the coals for having zilch on his resume other than a shiny diploma?

soonercoop1
4/17/2011, 10:48 AM
I think she was raked because her instant celebrity scared the **** out of the liberal left in the media.
Was Obama raked over the coals for having zilch on his resume other than a shiny diploma?

Agreed they were scared what she represented...a free-thinking, self-made, responsible family woman who was nice to look at and wouldn't take any sh!t...she wasn't a liberal progressive and that scares the sh!t out of them...

okie52
4/17/2011, 11:26 AM
Obama would make Reagan's reelection in 1984 look like a horse race if those two paired up.

Ummmm, you do realize Mondale only won his home state and DC. Obama has no chance of wining the south.

soonerscuba
4/17/2011, 12:06 PM
Ummmm, you do realize Mondale only won his home state and DC. Obama has no chance of wining the south.Which I don't consider a criticism of Obama.

JohnnyMack
4/17/2011, 12:34 PM
Bull****.

What a cop out. If she had any sustainable strength she would have maintained the bump she gave the ticket when she was introduced. Even the McCain campaign staffers have said she wasn't ready. I mean I know it's easier to blame a mythic boogeyman than it is to accept that she simply wasn't electable, but somehow a bumbling Texan managed to break through the liberal media's dastardly wall. Twice.

okie52
4/17/2011, 12:41 PM
Which I don't consider a criticism of Obama.

I figured you wouldn't but Mondale could only dream that he would have carried that many states.

Maybe Obama can win a county in OK next time. Now that might be a horse race.

StoopTroup
4/17/2011, 12:45 PM
I figured you wouldn't but Mondale could only dream that he would have carried that many states.

Maybe Obama can win a county in OK next time. Now that might be a horse race.

And maybe someday Oklahoma will be important when it comes to getting Elected.

I love living in this State but it's importance as far as the United States has us pretty low on the scale of importance. I do believe we are a decent balance to States who are completely Liberal in their thoughts. We just don't really have much power except for Super Tuesday and being a part of that along with other States.

okie52
4/17/2011, 12:55 PM

I love living in this State but it's importance as far as the United States has us pretty low on the scale of importance. I do believe we are a decent balance to States who are completely Liberal in their thoughts. We just don't really have much power except for Super Tuesday and being a part of that along with other States.

We carry the same electoral clout as Iowa so I guess we could one up them on the primaries.

But population wise we would do well to move in the top 20 in population if that is a goal.

I don't think we even have dem pres candidates come to OK...it is a wasted effort on their part because they know they won't win here.

okie52
4/17/2011, 12:57 PM
He11, I think local dem candidates tell the national dems to stay away so it won't hurt them in their races.

StoopTroup
4/17/2011, 01:00 PM
He11, I think local dem candidates tell the national dems to stay away so it won't hurt them in their races.

That's probably true....

bigfatjerk
4/17/2011, 03:03 PM
Hell the only time Oklahoma voted against the republican for President since WW2 was against the guy that was deemed Mr. Conservative, Barry Goldwater.

SoonerNate
4/17/2011, 03:11 PM
If she runs it's only to increase her speaking fees. The woman is a whore.

cccasooner2
4/17/2011, 03:22 PM
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/us_obama_offensive_email

MamaMia
4/17/2011, 04:16 PM
The media did destroy her. Shes coming back swinging and fun to watch. Shes not stupid, Shes an educated, intelligent woman who doesn't like to be messed with, and she gets real pissed off when the media messes with her family. She just doesn't put up with any ****. ....and shes is not going to run in this election, however she will make endorsements of other candidates.

If she runs it's only to increase her speaking fees. The woman is a whore.

You call her a whore because she makes money speaking? :confused:

olevetonahill
4/17/2011, 05:13 PM
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/us_obama_offensive_email

This has What to do with Sarah Palin ?:rolleyes:

cccasooner2
4/17/2011, 06:31 PM
This has What to do with Sarah Palin ?:rolleyes:

tea?

and I didn't want to start a new thread. :)

Chuck Bao
4/17/2011, 06:31 PM
Palin is a dunderhead at best and a dangerous mouthpiece at worst. She doesn't need to media to expose that.

MamaMia
4/17/2011, 06:43 PM
Palin is a dunderhead at best and a dangerous mouthpiece at worst. She doesn't need to media to expose that.but I like it when the media exposes her dangerous mouthpiece. :P

SoonerNate
4/17/2011, 06:57 PM
Why did you folks for the love of God elect Mary Fallin? That woman is a tramp.

MamaMia
4/17/2011, 07:53 PM
Why did you folks for the love of God elect Mary Fallin? That woman is a tramp.To get her away from the soaps?

GDC
4/17/2011, 09:14 PM
when the libs can't beat someone(her) in the arena of ideas

This made me laugh.

StoopTroup
4/17/2011, 10:10 PM
Screwed by the "liberal" media. She was becoming very popular and when the libs can't beat someone(her) in the arena of ideas, they resort to shouting them down, or in Palin's case, throwing mud.

Unfortunately for Palin, she won't ever win a national election because of the mudslinging. However, she has enough clout to help get the next person elected.

If the repubs want to win, then just need to throw someone up with a clean background and a personality.....which they apparently are having trouble doing.

I remember some things about not being able to answer questions and a Wardrobe Spending Spree and a pregnant Teen Daughter suddenly becoming a huge political mess. I remember the McCain Camp trying to give her advice to help his Campaign and she wouldn't STFU.

I'd imagine the Republican party isn't quite ready to hand her the Campaign Funds she needs if she's not willing to play ball.

She had less experience and less Education than Obama. There's no way she's even close to ready to take him on in 2012. Just because someone is easy on the eyes and able to get Rupert Murdock to make her rich....doesn't mean she's ready to go from VP Candidate to Candidate for the POTUS job.

Get real....lol

Blaming the media.....LMFAO

XingTheRubicon
4/17/2011, 10:13 PM
My Aunt Janice has the exact same chance to be our next POTUS as Palin or Trump. Blutarsky. 0.0

I can't believe anyone considers these two to be anything other than what they are.

Fraggle145
4/17/2011, 11:28 PM

sooner59
4/17/2011, 11:41 PM
Biznatcho/Timmy T 2012!!!

AlboSooner
4/18/2011, 12:23 AM
I'm just glad that Palin kept us safe all these years from Putin rearing his head into our airspace. The media didn't ruin Palin. Palin ruined Pakin when the country saw those interviews.

hawaii 5-0
4/18/2011, 12:30 AM
McCain screwed up when he chose the quitter bimbo. He should have vetted her properly but his dick overruled his brain

If he really wanted an intelligent Repub woman he could have chosen Hawaii's two time Governor Linda Lingle. She has brains, wasn't a quitter and worked well with both Repubs and Dems.
She actually knew how to hold her own in an interview.

Only problem is she looked like a dyke and wouldn't throw a leg to McCain.

5-0

Trump/3 D Danny 2012

OU_Sooners75
4/18/2011, 01:47 AM
The simple truth is....she could have done a much better job of improving the Republic, than the Alinskyian Boy Who Would Be President!

Come to think of it, she had probably lied in public 1,000 times less than Obama.
Obama = LIAR!

Isn't she a politician?

Well, then she is a liar, no matter if she lied just once, or 1 million times.

IMO, she would put this country in a lot worse shape than what it is now!

SoonerNate
4/18/2011, 02:02 AM
I'm not her biggest fan but if Pelosi was good enough for the left then how can they possibly critique her?

GKeeper316
4/18/2011, 02:31 AM
She's obviously smart

if you think sarah palin is smart, i applaud you for overcoming your mental handicap and learning how to use the internet.

you shouldnt be allowed to breed, tho.

no republican candidate will win in 2012. doesnt matter how mad people are at president obama... as long as the tea party has the death grip on the republican platform, they wont get enough of the undecided voters to go their way.

GKeeper316
4/18/2011, 02:44 AM

whatever gets you through the night there, princess.

sarah palin is a moron. you can blame the "liberal" media as much as you want, but a turd in a tuxedo is still a turd. it doesnt matter how much they try to spin her idiocy, she still comes off as an idiot to the public.

BOOMERBRADLEY
4/18/2011, 07:17 AM
if you think sarah palin is smart, i applaud you for overcoming your mental handicap and learning how to use the internet.

you shouldnt be allowed to breed, tho.

no republican candidate will win in 2012. doesnt matter how mad people are at president obama... as long as the tea party has the death grip on the republican platform, they wont get enough of the undecided voters to go their way.

Prove she isn't smart. I have lots of evidence that she is. Sure, she didn't go to Harvard or Yale but my boss went to Montana St. which is one of the worst public universities in the nation. He has written a book and is one of the top 100 financial advisors in the US. Where you go to school has no bearing on how smart you are much of the time. She was voted governor of a state and obviously did the whole vice president thing. She has leadership and intelligence. Someone like you does nothing but degrade her because of what you see on TV during an SNL episode. Think for yourself for once and look a little deeper.

The only thing you can do is insult other people which takes the mental capacity of an 8 year old

olevetonahill
4/18/2011, 07:22 AM
Prove she isn't smart. I have lots of evidence that she is. Sure, she didn't go to Harvard or Yale but my boss went to Montana St. which is one of the worst public universities in the nation. He has written a book and is one of the top 100 financial advisors in the US. Where you go to school has no bearing on how smart you are much of the time. She was voted governor of a state and obviously did the whole vice president thing. She has leadership and intelligence. Someone like you does nothing but degrade her because of what you see on TV during an SNL episode. Think for yourself for once and look a little deeper.

The only thing you can do is insult other people which takes the mental capacity of an 8 year old

Brad. Ole Gomer there is just spoutin off what "Daddy" told him.:rolleyes:

GKeeper316
4/18/2011, 08:34 AM
Brad. Ole Gomer there is just spoutin off what "Daddy" told him.:rolleyes:

**** off, fat man.

olevetonahill
4/18/2011, 10:02 AM
**** off, fat man.

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_QgcIP-pa2II/SUbQw9KAJcI/AAAAAAAAAX8/TygI4OQWl-E/s400/GomerPyle.jpg

PDXsooner
4/18/2011, 10:15 AM
Most sensible conservatives I know are trembling at the fact that she even considers running. You could go to Walmart and pick out a random cashier and they most likely would do a better job of running our country.

diverdog
4/18/2011, 10:17 AM
Honestly how does raising taxes at all really change anything? We can't get the trillions we need to cut into this debt by raising everyone's taxes 100% the average person has to pay $46,000 a year to pay out this debt all at once. Only those making more than 400k can really afford that. Everybody else is pretty much screwed if they lose that much in a single year.

Raising taxes won't change anything unless we see spending being cut and in a dramatic way. And no democrat right now is for ANY spending cuts. Obama's plan is to spend more, and somehow cut into the deficit while increasing the debt. I don't even understand his plan. I can at least get Paul Ryan's plan. I don't like it that much because it doesn't cut near enough, doesn't go after military and it doesn't cut enough from the welfare state we are developing. But it's a lot more than I would expect from a modern republican.

The US has been on a tax cutting tear since the early 1980's and we have also seen an explosion in US debt during the same time. I do not understand why people cannot see that the lack of revenue is not a primary cause of this debt. I agree spending needs to be cut but you cannot cut enough to balance the budget. Right now we are paying taxes at the lowest rate in 40 years. The top 400 wealthiest Americans pay an average tax rate of 17% (see below) and more than 68 million Americans do not pay any taxes (see below). To say we are over taxed is simply not true....not from the standpoint of the government we have and ask for....medicare, SS, WOT, defense.

Secondly to say that the Democrats do not want to cut spending is again false. I bet the Democrats, given a free reign, would gut defense spending, rein in corporate loopholes and giveaways and slash other spending. The issue is that both parties do not want shared sacrifice and do not want to give up on their pet issues.

As far as Ryan's plan goes it is joke for the most part. He makes wild assumptions on economic growth, talks about controlling medicare cost with out specifics and more. On top of all that he wants to cut taxes again. His plan is smoke and mirrors and will raise the debt even more. The only real plan I have seen that will work is the recent plan by the bipartisan commission that addressed the debt and they recommended a combination of tax cuts, spending cuts, delayed benefits and based it on modest economic growth. I do give Ryan credit for trying but his plan does not hold up when looked at under a microscope.

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/45-of-households-owe-no-cnnm-1091487965.html?x=0&sec=topStories&pos=5&asset=&ccode

http://www.nytimes.com/packages/khtml/2005/06/05/national/20050605_HYPER_GRAPHIC.html

C&CDean
4/18/2011, 10:31 AM
Most sensible conservatives I know are trembling at the fact that she even considers running. You could go to Walmart and pick out a random cashier and they most likely would do a better job of running our country.

You know when I read **** like this I just go "wow."

This would be like me saying you could run down the local crack house and find somebody who would run the country better than Obama.

Say you think she's dumb (which she isn't, but nobody will convince the dunderheads on here of that so whatever), say she's not qualified (which is true - however, she is infinitely more qualifed that Obama was), or anything else that's semi-reasonable. Sheez, do you ever go to Walmart?

Position Limit
4/18/2011, 10:33 AM
by the time obama mops up the floor with another republican blowhard next nov, sarah palins reality tv fame will be gone and she will be in serious contemplation of a playboy photoshoot. and only then will she gain any respect from me. she needs to shut her mouth and take off her clothes.

BOOMERBRADLEY
4/18/2011, 10:48 AM
by the time obama mops up the floor with another republican blowhard next nov, sarah palins reality tv fame will be gone and she will be in serious contemplation of a playboy photoshoot. and only then will she gain any respect from me. she needs to shut her mouth and take off her clothes.

"The chosen one"...ah yes

He is such a threat to "mop the floor" as you say against anyone who runs against him. The country is in the worst shape it has been since Jimmy Carter was president and we are on a 3 front war. Go ahead and vote for him since he is doing such a wonderful job.

Gandalf_The_Grey
4/18/2011, 10:56 AM
Perhaps someone can explain something to me. NBC's news(both parent and MSNBC) have abysmal ratings, very low. CNN's ratings even worse. CBS and ABC not really good either. Fox News however has the most viewers BY FAR. You could literally almost combine the audiences of those other 4 and it would still be close. So how on God's green earth can't she overcome the negative things said by the minority voice. All I hear about is the left wing media conspiracy. However, the right wing controls the media market in its current format. So basically this would be like Mama's Grocery Store owner talking **** about Wal Mart's CEO. Do you think the Wal Mart person would claim that Mama's Grocery was trying to keep him(or her) down and quieten his(or her) voice because they feared his ideas. So how can a media, that is hardly ever watched, do so much damage to the reputation of one Sarah Palin. If I go over to GoPokes.com, Bob Stoops is a lying cheating *******, somehow their minority voice hasn't taken off like Sarah Palin's reputation. Sarah Palin reminds me of a professional wrestler, she hits 6 or 7 signature moves and then she hits her finisher. She is not original(nor is anyone in politics anymore really)

Position Limit
4/18/2011, 11:21 AM
Perhaps someone can explain something to me. NBC's news(both parent and MSNBC) have abysmal ratings, very low. CNN's ratings even worse. CBS and ABC not really good either. Fox News however has the most viewers BY FAR. You could literally almost combine the audiences of those other 4 and it would still be close. So how on God's green earth can't she overcome the negative things said by the minority voice. All I hear about is the left wing media conspiracy. However, the right wing controls the media market in its current format. So basically this would be like Mama's Grocery Store owner talking **** about Wal Mart's CEO. Do you think the Wal Mart person would claim that Mama's Grocery was trying to keep him(or her) down and quieten his(or her) voice because they feared his ideas. So how can a media, that is hardly ever watched, do so much damage to the reputation of one Sarah Palin. If I go over to GoPokes.com, Bob Stoops is a lying cheating *******, somehow their minority voice hasn't taken off like Sarah Palin's reputation. Sarah Palin reminds me of a professional wrestler, she hits 6 or 7 signature moves and then she hits her finisher. She is not original(nor is anyone in politics anymore really)

the republican party would not exist in the 15 years without its boogeymen. and the left wing media bias conspiracy is at the top of that list. the ones perpetuating that myth are the explicit disseminators of right wing propaganda, and a large swath of their audience has been duped and they dont even know it.

CrimsonCream
4/18/2011, 11:33 AM
Perhaps someone can explain something to me. NBC's news(both parent and MSNBC) have abysmal ratings, very low. CNN's ratings even worse. CBS and ABC not really good either. Fox News however has the most viewers BY FAR. You could literally almost combine the audiences of those other 4 and it would still be close.

Remember when Obama and his fringe Loon Left would have you believe that Fox News is not a credible news outlet but an entertainment channel?

If it isn't then how can you say Brian Williams, Katie Couric, John King, etc., are credible? Then again, we need big Government to tell us what to think, say and do. Remember, "When the American people become scared then we aren't able to think straight."

I hope the American people finally have learned and kick this turd out of office..

C&CDean
4/18/2011, 01:14 PM
the republican party would not exist in the 15 years without its boogeymen. and the left wing media bias conspiracy is at the top of that list. the ones perpetuating that myth are the explicit disseminators of right wing propaganda, and a large swath of their audience has been duped and they dont even know it.

Da, comrade.

Fraggle145
4/18/2011, 01:40 PM

this is still the best post in this thread. It still makes me laugh. :D

diverdog
4/18/2011, 02:08 PM

And don't forget the 24/7 conservative radio onslaught that have been her sounding board for almost 3 years. She has gotten more of a free pass than the far right will admit.

Chuck Bao
4/18/2011, 02:25 PM
It is probably about to get really ugly for Palin.

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/42642801/ns/today-books/

I don't really feel sorry for her because she brought it on herself.

But, I do feel sorry for some of her family who didn't try to cash in on the sudden fame.

Bishop3000
4/18/2011, 02:26 PM
she's good masturbation material

PDXsooner
4/18/2011, 02:36 PM
You know when I read **** like this I just go "wow."

This would be like me saying you could run down the local crack house and find somebody who would run the country better than Obama.

Say you think she's dumb (which she isn't, but nobody will convince the dunderheads on here of that so whatever), say she's not qualified (which is true - however, she is infinitely more qualifed that Obama was), or anything else that's semi-reasonable. Sheez, do you ever go to Walmart?

I don't think she's dumb relative to the US population, but I think she's dumb relative to most serious presidential candidates.

Qualified? No one is qualified to run the country on paper. I have a plethora of reasons to never vote for her. I honestly wouldn't know where to begin.

MR2-Sooner86
4/18/2011, 02:36 PM
Your posts have shown quite a bit of degradation of late. You're 75% troll at this point.

http://smosapparel.com.au/images/products/description/417.jpg

IF, that's a big if, I could hear you, I'd probably respond by telling you that I just call things the way I see them. If there's a chain to yank, I'll yank it. If there's a stick up somebody's backside, I'll give it a twist. I'm bold, yet confident, with what I say because that's how I roll and I'm right. Is it my fault that where I should have a shame gland I have a second awesome gland? No.

I can't be held responsible if my post makes people mad, upset, angered, sad, depressed, attempt suicide, become alcoholics, go on a shooting rampage, or turn to a life of prostitution. I'm only responsible for one person, me.

If you don't believe that then I'll say it's just really fun to mess with people who take things too seriously.

Now, back to our regularly scheduled program of the heavily biased Sarah Palin thread.

C&CDean
4/18/2011, 02:38 PM
I don't think she's dumb relative to the US population, but I think she's dumb relative to most serious presidential candidates.

Qualified? No one is qualified to run the country on paper. I have a plethora of reasons to never vote for her. I honestly wouldn't know where to begin.

OK, I'll start for you. She intimidates you because she shaves her pits and legs, doesn't have facial piercings, no tats, and is halfway presentable.

Your turn.

PDXsooner
4/18/2011, 02:40 PM
Remember when Obama and his fringe Loon Left would have you believe that Fox News is not a credible news outlet but an entertainment channel?

If it isn't then how can you say Brian Williams, Katie Couric, John King, etc., are credible? Then again, we need big Government to tell us what to think, say and do. Remember, "When the American people become scared then we aren't able to think straight."

I hope the American people finally have learned and kick this turd out of office..

Fox doesn't even try to report news. At least give the other channels credit for trying.

Fox is in a different category of entertainment. It's kind of like the 700 Club, when they stick a guy in a suit and parted hair up there with a box over his shoulder to look like news, but in reality it's a circle-jerk for like-minded drones who don't care to hear anything out of their 3-foot perimeter worldview.

PDXsooner
4/18/2011, 02:41 PM
OK, I'll start for you. She intimidates you because she shaves her pits and legs, doesn't have facial piercings, no tats, and is halfway presentable.

Your turn.

So I like mom-bush, pierced clits, tattoos, female staches, and dreadlocks and you judge me?

C&CDean
4/18/2011, 02:44 PM
So I like mom-bush, pierced clits, tattoos, female staches, and dreadlocks and you judge me?

Heh.

StoopTroup
4/18/2011, 03:05 PM
I saw Sarah Palin at Office Depot buying white out for her computer screen.

OhU1
4/18/2011, 03:15 PM
she's good masturbation material

You must have missed class the day they taught "how to search for wank material on the internet" in school.

Rhino
4/18/2011, 03:21 PM
No chance in hell...

...that she'll ever give up her massive money-making scheme to make any real decisions or hold a real job.

She will always stay on the fringe talking about hunting, the 'lamestream' media and how kids shouldn't be told to eat healthy because that's un-American.

She essentially becomes a talking head while remaining out of the fray and she'll avoid any real blows because of it. And people will flock to her like mindless drones and give her all their money to keep saying stupid ****.

President Camacho would be a better President than she would be.

soonercoop1
4/18/2011, 03:24 PM

importance other than having plenty of food, water, oil, and natural gas...:D

soonercoop1
4/18/2011, 03:27 PM
Why did you folks for the love of God elect Mary Fallin? That woman is a tramp.

I guess you didn't see our other choice....:D

hawaii 5-0
4/18/2011, 03:29 PM
Grandmllf

5-0

Trump/ Foreman Scotty 2012

soonercoop1
4/18/2011, 03:30 PM
Fox doesn't even try to report news. At least give the other channels credit for trying.

Fox is in a different category of entertainment. It's kind of like the 700 Club, when they stick a guy in a suit and parted hair up there with a box over his shoulder to look like news, but in reality it's a circle-jerk for like-minded drones who don't care to hear anything out of their 3-foot perimeter worldview.

Seriously the other national stations try? :pop:

C&CDean
4/18/2011, 03:32 PM
And people will flock to her like mindless drones and give her all their money to keep saying stupid ****.

Uh, Obama is not a "her."

soonercoop1
4/18/2011, 03:32 PM

The Democrat party and liberal progressivism would not exist if they told the truth...pretty simple...:D

soonercoop1
4/18/2011, 03:36 PM
And don't forget the 24/7 conservative radio onslaught that have been her sounding board for almost 3 years. She has gotten more of a free pass than the far right will admit.

If the liberal progressive ideology was so great and wanted they would be on the radio without citizen funding....:D

SpankyNek
4/18/2011, 03:48 PM
As a Liberal,I like anything that makes the Tea Party stronger. Political power is like matter, it never goes away, it just changes forms.

As all of us capitalists know, when you gain power, you have to take it from somewhere else.

Every vote that a Tea Party candidate will get is one less vote the Republican will get.

If they (conservatives) have any hope, they HAVE to run a mixed ticket...a third party candidate will crush their chances.

BTW, Palin did kill McCain's chances.

soonercoop1
4/18/2011, 03:58 PM
As a Liberal,I like anything that makes the Tea Party stronger. Political power is like matter, it never goes away, it just changes forms.

As all of us capitalists know, when you gain power, you have to take it from somewhere else.

Every vote that a Tea Party candidate will get is one less vote the Republican will get.

If they (conservatives) have any hope, they HAVE to run a mixed ticket...a third party candidate will crush their chances.

BTW, Palin did kill McCain's chances.

Palin did not kill McCains chances....she actually helped immensly as many were less than excited about him....the economic meltdown and the lack of vetting Obama by the national media were the causes....Spanky since when are liberal progressives capitalists?:)

SpankyNek
4/18/2011, 04:04 PM
Palin did not kill McCains chances....she actually helped immensly as many were less than excited about him....the economic meltdown and the lack of vetting Obama by the national media were the causes....Spanky since when are liberal progressives capitalists?:)

Well, I'm capitalist to a point. I might go as far as nationalizing resource in energy, but that's about it...also some regulation is good..there are too many ways for a corp. to shield their laundry long enough to hurt all of us, IMO.

I do remember that there was a positive jolt when she was announced, but it seemed to spiral downward pretty quickly as it became evident that the campaign was deflecting for her, and then the Couric thing happened.

I guess what I am trying to convey is: she was a detriment, because while she was better than no running mate at all, she did not help McCain as much as a Colin Powell, for instance, would have.

soonercoop1
4/18/2011, 04:10 PM
Well, I'm capitalist to a point. I might go as far as nationalizing resource in energy, but that's about it...also some regulation is good..there are too many ways for a corp. to shield their laundry long enough to hurt all of us, IMO.

I do remember that there was a positive jolt when she was announced, but it seemed to spiral downward pretty quickly as it became evident that the campaign was deflecting for her, and then the Couric thing happened.

I guess what I am trying to convey is: she was a detriment, because while she was better than no running mate at all, she did not help McCain as much as a Colin Powell, for instance, would have.

McCain was actually ahead in the polls until the economic meltdown in August/September....I and many others I suspect would have abstained from voting had he chosen Powell....

Bishop3000
4/18/2011, 04:12 PM
You must have missed class the day they taught "how to search for wank material on the internet" in school.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uUbnG74LR5E

"Tracy Morgan is in hot water again for a controversial joke, this time due to some salacious remarks about former Alaskan governor Sarah Palin.

During "Inside The NBA" on TNT before the Heat-Knicks game, Kenny Smith announced that Morgan was the only person who could settle an argument he and Charles Barkley have "all the time." Tina Fey or Sarah Palin?

After a few laughs and the observation that Morgan "can't get fired," Charles Barkley encouraged Morgan, saying, "Sarah Palin's good looking isn't she?"

Morgan quickly put the discussion to bed with the following comment:

"Now let me tell you something about Sarah Palin man, she's good masturbation material. The glasses and all that? Great masturbation material."

StoopTroup
4/18/2011, 10:19 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uUbnG74LR5E

"Tracy Morgan is in hot water again for a controversial joke, this time due to some salacious remarks about former Alaskan governor Sarah Palin.

During "Inside The NBA" on TNT before the Heat-Knicks game, Kenny Smith announced that Morgan was the only person who could settle an argument he and Charles Barkley have "all the time." Tina Fey or Sarah Palin?

After a few laughs and the observation that Morgan "can't get fired," Charles Barkley encouraged Morgan, saying, "Sarah Palin's good looking isn't she?"

Morgan quickly put the discussion to bed with the following comment:

"Now let me tell you something about Sarah Palin man, she's good masturbation material. The glasses and all that? Great masturbation material."
From the comments section of that link....lol

Q. WHAT'S THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN SARAH PALIN'S MOUTH AND HER TWAT?

A. ONLY A FEW RETARDED THINGS HAVE COME OUT OF HER TWAT!

Gandalf_The_Grey
4/19/2011, 01:28 AM
Okay, are we still missing the point...FOX news vetted the hell out of Obama as much as any other President has ever been vetted. So if 20 Million people watch Obama getting vetted and 1 Million watch NBC and their left wing agenda getting all tingly in their pants for him. Who the hell should have the advantage? Let's go out in the back yard put 20 guys against 1 guy, no weapons. Who should win? The left wing propaganda unit out there has NO power and NO voice. Some of you people act like NBC has 20 times more viewers than Fox. You guys are acting like NBC is Mike Tyson and Fox News is Stephen Hawking. Quit whining and complaining about the right side not having a voice for the love of God. Please stop!

XingTheRubicon
4/19/2011, 08:54 AM
Okay, are we still missing the point...FOX news vetted the hell out of Obama as much as any other President has ever been vetted. So if 20 Million people watch Obama getting vetted and 1 Million watch NBC and their left wing agenda getting all tingly in their pants for him. Who the hell should have the advantage? Let's go out in the back yard put 20 guys against 1 guy, no weapons. Who should win? The left wing propaganda unit out there has NO power and NO voice. Some of you people act like NBC has 20 times more viewers than Fox. You guys are acting like NBC is Mike Tyson and Fox News is Stephen Hawking. Quit whining and complaining about the right side not having a voice for the love of God. Please stop!

It's not just networks, Gandalf. New York Times, LA Times and every paper in between. Impressionable youth being brainwashed by college professors who have never made a dollar of profit or had a real job in their entire lives...and about 99% of the entertainment industry, movies and cable, etc.

It all works out, however, because idealistic liberals naturally turn into conservatives. It usually happens once they get a job and support their family instead of burdening it. Basically being a grown up.

Fraggle145
4/19/2011, 08:55 AM
Impressionable youth being brainwashed by college professors who have never made a dollar of profit or had a real job in their entire lives...

Dude pretending that being a professor isnt a real job is just bull****.

OhU1
4/19/2011, 09:03 AM
Impressionable youth being brainwashed by college professors.

and all that fancy book learnin' they teach in town up at the college.

JohnnyMack
4/19/2011, 09:09 AM
Dude pretending that being a professor isnt a real job is just bull****.

You're not making money in oil and gas and driving a big SUV all over various suburbs? Then you're part of the problem.

JohnnyMack
4/19/2011, 09:09 AM
and all that fancy book learnin' they teach in town up at the college.

Only book learnin' you need is the Bible.

SpankyNek
4/19/2011, 09:11 AM
It all works out, however, because idealistic liberals naturally turn into conservatives. It usually happens once they get a job and support their family instead of burdening it. Basically being a grown up.

I find it to actually be people are raised conservative, but then they reach a level of education that exceeds that of their parents, and they begin to lean left.

It has to do with the reality that there are more people out there than Floyd the Barber and Barney Fife. You start to realize that there is a collective of the human spirit that is greater than any single person.

C&CDean
4/19/2011, 09:17 AM
I find it to actually be people are raised conservative, but then they reach a level of education that exceeds that of their parents, and they begin to lean left.

It has to do with the reality that there are more people out there than Floyd the Barber and Barney Fife. You start to realize that there is a collective of the human spirit that is greater than any single person.

OK. You're what, 23? Max.

SpankyNek
4/19/2011, 09:29 AM
OK. You're what, 23? Max.

Do you not feel that you have a better understanding of some things than your parents do?

While I will ask my grandpa his opinion on whether or not to get married, I stopped asking his opinion on things political when he would say things like "If you just shoot the first couple of protesters in the head, they will get the idea..." or after he explained that the NW expressway was so named because the only folks that drive on it are "Ni#%^*&$ and women."

Remember the great 1950s when there was such a blind trust in our government that we all believed that "Duck and Cover" would protect you from an atom bomb (I guess 15 years later, when the American people finally got to see what really happened at Hiroshima, we decided a desk wasn't really gonna help us out).

Perhaps people shouldn't make brad generalizations based upon small town or small state experiences...the reason people move left while in college is because they are introduced to what society really is, people of different colors, languages, lifestyles...all equal in the eyes of the creator, all sharing space in our state, our country, our planet.

If you don't feel you are part of something greater than a holy war, or an ideology fight, I am sorry.

Maybe the lack of interest in enlightenment is today's issue.

Position Limit
4/19/2011, 10:07 AM
It's not just networks, Gandalf. New York Times, LA Times and every paper in between. Impressionable youth being brainwashed by college professors who have never made a dollar of profit or had a real job in their entire lives...and about 99% of the entertainment industry, movies and cable, etc.

pure effin comedy

C&CDean
4/19/2011, 10:15 AM

Do you not feel that you have a better understanding of some things than your parents do?

While I will ask my grandpa his opinion on whether or not to get married, I stopped asking his opinion on things political when he would say things like "If you just shoot the first couple of protesters in the head, they will get the idea..." or after he explained that the NW expressway was so named because the only folks that drive on it are "Ni#%^*&$ and women."

Remember the great 1950s when there was such a blind trust in our government that we all believed that "Duck and Cover" would protect you from an atom bomb (I guess 15 years later, when the American people finally got to see what really happened at Hiroshima, we decided a desk wasn't really gonna help us out).

Perhaps people shouldn't make brad generalizations based upon small town or small state experiences...the reason people move left while in college is because they are introduced to what society really is, people of different colors, languages, lifestyles...all equal in the eyes of the creator, all sharing space in our state, our country, our planet.

If you don't feel you are part of something greater than a holy war, or an ideology fight, I am sorry.

Maybe the lack of interest in enlightenment is today's issue.

Somebody is a psychology major.

Interest in enlightenement? What society really is? our state, our country, our planet? something greater than a holy war? Dude, the cliches are cute.

We are all products of our environment/generation. If you want to call people who "ducked and covered" stupid or something go ahead, but it was what all the "experts" at the time believed. Look at medicine. How many **** drugs have they put out that will kill you deader than hell - but 10 years ago all the "experts" agreed was the newest wonder drug?

You know what? Your grandpa was dead nuts correct. It would stop the protests. Would it be the right thing to do? Probably not, but it would be effective.

One other thing. Enlightenment is something that is NEVER achieved. Those who actually think they're "enlightened" are ****ing insufferable nimrods. Also, enlightenment to you might be everyone holding hands across the world singing kumbaya. To me, it might be not owing anyone a dime, and being completely self-sufficient. It's different things to different folks.

Oh yeah, my Master's is in Human Relations...

SpankyNek
4/19/2011, 10:34 AM
Thanks for reducing my epistemolgy to cliche...looks like someone else has had some Psychology training. (BTW I was Pre-Pharmacy at OU, moved to Houston for my wife's job, a really good one, spent a decade in Commercial electrical construction, and I am back in school for Electrical Engineering).

I don't think it is what the "experts" believed at the time, and I refuse to label the schoolchildren (which were the method of delivery for the message to their parents, etc) as stupid. The US Government kept the people in the dark on purpose in an attempt to calm their fears, which were prevalent.

We could also stop the protests by immediately giving the protesters what they are asking for, it would also be effective, but in many cases un-palateable.

I think the quest for enlightenment is, as you say, different things for different folks, but I think it really boils down to answering "What is my purpose?"...one would then have to take the rational argument to a point that there is some sort of symbiosis between their own purpose and the purpose of all other humans. I obviously do not find myself enlightened, but I do have sympathy for those that refuse to chase the question and instead limit their existence to yearning for the past, when the future is inevitable.

Gandalf_The_Grey
4/19/2011, 02:13 PM
If people want to fix some of the problems in this country, we need to stop being victims. I get sick and tired of people saying, oh I am discriminated against because I am conservative, liberal, christian, muslim, black, hispanic, white, asian, gay, straight, and on down the line. This is one of the few countries in the world were none of that should matter. You aren't discriminated against as much as you think you are.

C&CDean
4/19/2011, 02:16 PM
Thanks for reducing my epistemolgy to cliche...looks like someone else has had some Psychology training. (BTW I was Pre-Pharmacy at OU, moved to Houston for my wife's job, a really good one, spent a decade in Commercial electrical construction, and I am back in school for Electrical Engineering).

I don't think it is what the "experts" believed at the time, and I refuse to label the schoolchildren (which were the method of delivery for the message to their parents, etc) as stupid. The US Government kept the people in the dark on purpose in an attempt to calm their fears, which were prevalent.

We could also stop the protests by immediately giving the protesters what they are asking for, it would also be effective, but in many cases un-palateable.

I think the quest for enlightenment is, as you say, different things for different folks, but I think it really boils down to answering "What is my purpose?"...one would then have to take the rational argument to a point that there is some sort of symbiosis between their own purpose and the purpose of all other humans. I obviously do not find myself enlightened, but I do have sympathy for those that refuse to chase the question and instead limit their existence to yearning for the past, when the future is inevitable.

Deep Thoughts...by Jack Handy...

I look at it in much more simple terms. If you're not learning/growing, you're dying. That simple. Of course a huge part of growing is learning from the past, so you cannot escape it - just like you cannot escape the future.

JohnnyMack
4/19/2011, 02:21 PM
Deep Thoughts...by Jack Handy...

I look at it in much more simple terms. If you're not learning/growing, you're dying. That simple. Of course a huge part of growing is learning from the past, so you cannot escape it - just like you cannot escape the future.

I bet you were a lot more fun back when you was still smokin' weed.

C&CDean
4/19/2011, 02:28 PM
I bet you were a lot more fun back when you was still smokin' weed.

Who wasn't?

Of course I was a lot more broke, unhappy, confused, and liberal too.

AlboSooner
4/19/2011, 06:56 PM
If college professors can brainwash students, how come they can't get the students to study or do their homework on time? ;)

Fraggle145
4/19/2011, 11:19 PM
If college professors can brainwash students, how come they can't get the students to study or do their homework on time? ;)

Let me know if you find the answer to that question.