PDA

View Full Version : Limbaugh interviewing Trump RIGHT NOW

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
4/15/2011, 01:15 PM
I think and certainly hope he will discuss running for POTUS as a third party guy.

4/15/2011, 01:31 PM
Surprisingly, Limbaugh wimped out, and didn't discuss 3rd party.

saucysoonergal
4/15/2011, 01:35 PM
He just distracted from the oxycontin.

sappstuf
4/15/2011, 01:42 PM
I think and certainly hope he will discuss running for POTUS as a third party guy.

We already have a celebrity apprentice president...

Position Limit
4/15/2011, 01:49 PM
do you feel dumber now after listening to such ground breaking exciting radio?

StoopTroup
4/15/2011, 01:52 PM
Who's this Lambuagh guy?

4/15/2011, 01:53 PM
do you feel dumber now after listening to such ground breaking exciting radio?Your application IS ACCEPTED.

Bourbon St Sooner
4/15/2011, 03:06 PM
I'm scratching my butt RIGHT NOW

Bourbon St Sooner
4/15/2011, 03:07 PM
I'm no longer scratching my butt. Carry on.

SoonerNate
4/15/2011, 03:11 PM
I would venture that 90% of those that claim to hate Rush have never listened to him.

Tulsa_Fireman
4/15/2011, 03:40 PM
I've listened to him.

He's a bloated, self-righteous prick.

Here endeth the lesson.

StoopTroup
4/15/2011, 03:42 PM
I would venture that 90% of those that claim to hate Rush have never listened to him.

Don't count me in the 90%.

Evidently he could only get the other 10% to watch his TV Show.

3rdgensooner
4/15/2011, 03:43 PM
Trump: 'Always Had a Great Relationship With The Blacks' (http://www.observer.com/2011/politics/trump-always-had-great-relationship-blacks)

http://www.observer.com/files/article/Trump%20and%20Snoop.jpg (http://www.observer.com/files/full/Trump%20and%20Snoop.jpg)
Mr. Trump with Snoop, at a Comedy
Central roast on March 9.

Donald Trump shot down a report (http://nation.foxnews.com/donald-trump/2011/04/14/newsmax-exclusive-trump-announce-his-run-president) claiming he would announce his candidacy on the final episode of his show, The Apprentice, on May 15.

"I can't announce during the show, I really can't" and "I'm not allowed to" he said, during an interview on Talk1300 (http://talk1300.com/). "I don't know where it came from."
But Trump — who has flirted with two previous presidential runs — said he was serious about it this time. "There's no doubt in my mind I want to run as a Republican," he said. "I've always felt that. Really, never wavered."

"Years ago," he added, "there was a big move to get me to run in the Reform Party. Fortunately I didn't do that; I decided not to do that. And as you know, that was a strange group." He added, "I like the people but I just didn't think they had their act together at that time."

"I haven't really thought about it since," Trump said about running for president.

But now, he has.

The show's host, Fred Dicker — who is also the New York Post's state editor, read a recent poll showing Obama's sky-high support among African-Americans.

Trump said the numbers were troubling and pointed to Hillary Clinton as proof that he probably won't get the kind of support among African-Americans that he deserves.

"I tell it like it is," Trump said. "[Y]ou'll hear a political reporter go on and say it had nothing to do with race. But how come she had such a tiny piece of the vote? And you know, it's a very sad thing.

"I have a great relationship with the blacks. I've always had a great relationship with the blacks. But unfortunately, it seems that, you know, the numbers you cite are very, very frightening numbers."

Dicker said, somewhat rhetorically, that votes should always be based on merit, not on race.

"If that were the case, why did Hillary Clinton do so poorly?" Turmp asked.
Oh, and Trump also stood by his claims that Obama has not produced adequate information about being born in the United States
"There's something going on," Trump said. "He either has one [a birth certificate] and there's something on it that he doesn't like, or he doesn't have one."

"I'm amazed that the press gives him such a free ride on that," he said. When told that the Washington Post fact-checked many of his claims on this issue and found them to be inaccurate, Trump held his ground.

He said the paper should have called him for side of the story.

CrimsonCream
4/15/2011, 03:57 PM
do you feel dumber now after listening to such ground breaking exciting radio?

As opposed to Rachel Maddow?

soonercoop1
4/15/2011, 04:02 PM

Can't vote for him based on the real scumbag liberal progressives he has donated to....plus he's from the NE which automatically disqualifies him as a viable candidate...:D

3rdgensooner
4/15/2011, 04:04 PM
Can't vote for him based on the real scumbag liberal progressives he has donated to....plus he's from the NE which automatically disqualifies him as a viable candidate...:DEven Chris Christie?

SoonerNate
4/15/2011, 04:04 PM
As opposed to Rachel Maddow?

That lesbian butch b!tch looks like Keanu Reeves. I think like 9 people watch her.

4/15/2011, 04:06 PM
Can't vote for him based on the real scumbag liberal progressives he has donated to....plus he's from the NE which automatically disqualifies him as a viable candidate...:Das opposed to the POTUS Obumblephk?

soonercoop1
4/15/2011, 04:06 PM
Even Chris Christie?

Yes even Christie, even Romney...

soonercoop1
4/15/2011, 04:08 PM
as opposed to the POTUS Obumblephk?

Yes because a vote for any of the clowns we have now is a vote for more of the same...Repubs and Dems only differ in their rhetoric anymore but unfortunately their actions have much the same result...they spend and grow the size of the federal goverment...

4/15/2011, 04:16 PM
Yes because a vote for any of the clowns we have now is a vote for more of the same...Repubs and Dems only differ in their rhetoric anymore but unfortunately their actions have much the same result...they spend and grow the size of the federal goverment...You're boycotting the erection?

soonercoop1
4/15/2011, 04:29 PM
You're boycotting the erection?

Depends who the choices are...my guess is that I'm not alone...:D

4/15/2011, 04:57 PM
Depends who the choices are...my guess is that I'm not alone...:DSo, you secretly(or, not so secretly) like this democrat world, but say the opposite? That's part of the playbook, ain't it?

KantoSooner
4/15/2011, 05:17 PM
I didn't get the hysterical hatred of Bush jr. and I don't understand how logically oriented people can waste time on the birther nonsense minutiae (if he was born of his mother, no matter where, he's a US citizen, end of argument) regarding Obama.

Bush couldn't talk. Period. Poor bastard still can't put together three words that make any sense whatsoever. And he didn't have, let's say, a real grippy hold on world affairs. Kind of got side tracked when Rummy told him to expect rose petals in the streets of Baghdad.
Still, getting rid of Saddam was good for the world. And on, and on....
And Obama, that silver tongued devil.....somehow failed to frame the whole healthcare argument to the point that he might just have lost his second term over it....and then have the plan overturned anyway. Wow. This was the guy who had 'Atomic Rahm' at his side? An unassailable majority in both houses? And now has discovered what all presidents discover: the military is one hell of a power trip. I mean, **** HOWDY! YOU REALLY CAN BLOW SOME *******S UP!!! (and whatever you think of our actions in Libya, Ghadaffi is an ******* desperately needs to be blown up. Has for more than 30 years).

The truth is that the job is way, way more complex than is made out in the press mostly....and neither one of our past two presidents have been all that bad.
I am not for giving any president a 'pass' but let's see if we can all dial it down a notch. Bush didn't bring on armageddon, Obama will not run the country into the ditch.

Chill, just a bit and see if you can't imagine them as decent human beings trying to do their best.

But Trump. Jeezus Kereist! Who are you kidding? The man can't even run a successful teevee show.

He does have a nice taste in expensively tacky women, though. That I'll grant him.

OutlandTrophy
4/15/2011, 05:18 PM
right now? I just checked and couldn't find it

badger
4/15/2011, 05:52 PM
I'd love to have heard Rush and Trump talk about their brushes with professional football :D

Rush: I was one of the best NFL talking heads on ESPN till I opened my big fat mouth and talked about Michael Vick being overrated.

Trump: I got the Heisman Trophy winner to shun the NFL till I sunk the USFL with a lawsuit and moving league games to the fall.

Rush: So why'd ya do it, Trump?

Trump: I just wanted to become an NFL owner.

Rush: Me too, Trump. Me too.

4/15/2011, 08:30 PM
I'd love to have heard Rush and Trump talk about their brushes with professional football :D

Rush: I was one of the best NFL talking heads on ESPN till I opened my big fat mouth and talked about Michael Vick being overrated.

Trump: I got the Heisman Trophy winner to shun the NFL till I sunk the USFL with a lawsuit and moving league games to the fall.

Rush: So why'd ya do it, Trump?

Trump: I just wanted to become an NFL owner.

Rush: Me too, Trump. Me too.What Limbaugh said that caused the furor was that Donovan McNabb was being overrated by the media because they want a black QB to do well. His criticism was directed at the MSM and MS Sportswriters and Sportscasters. Of course, it was twisted several ways, and the bottom line is that the Left would have fought Limbaugh being an NFL owner tooth and nail, no matter what he said or didn't say.

soonercruiser
4/15/2011, 08:57 PM
We already have a celebrity apprentice president...

:D

Too bad we can't say "YOU'RE FIRED"!

soonercruiser
4/15/2011, 08:58 PM
I've listened to him.

He's a bloated, self-righteous prick.

Here endeth the lesson.

Obama???

soonercoop1
4/16/2011, 10:40 AM
So, you secretly(or, not so secretly) like this democrat world, but say the opposite? That's part of the playbook, ain't it?

Nope but I don't see the Repubs doing what is necessary so the faster way would seem to allow the liberal progressives to continue to destroy this country and at some point the people will finally revolt...

4/16/2011, 11:39 AM
Nope but I don't see the Repubs doing what is necessary so the faster way would seem to allow the liberal progressives to continue to destroy this country and at some point the people will finally revolt...If you prefer a Revolution over at least a possibility of peaceful resolution and restoration, you're NUTS!

soonercoop1
4/16/2011, 01:30 PM
If you prefer a Revolution over at least a possibility of peaceful resolution and restoration, you're NUTS!

Would certainly prefer a peaceful resolution but can you honestly tell me that you have faith in congress to drastically reduce the size and scope of the federal government while also drastically reducing spending...never going to happen...

4/16/2011, 01:39 PM
Would certainly prefer a peaceful resolution but can you honestly tell me that you have faith in congress to drastically reduce the size and scope of the federal government while also drastically reducing spending...never going to happen...to vote democrat, third party or not vote is tantamount to giving up. Some of the republicans are good people, doing the right things, and the only hope we have of turning things around.

IMO, the Hard Left actually WANTS a revolution, and are not going to temper their assault on our laws and economy.

hawaii 5-0
4/16/2011, 01:53 PM
The wealthy sure think the Republicans are doing the right thing.

They're smiling all the way to the bank.

5-0

Trump/ Max 2012

4/16/2011, 02:18 PM
The wealthy sure think the Republicans are doing the right thing.

They're smiling all the way to the bank.

5-0

Trump/ Max 2012Are you for real? Shirley, someone is paying you to utter those talking points, right?

SouthCarolinaSooner
4/16/2011, 02:27 PM
Self righteous? Bah, NSFW
Bpq1oKOd9nE

SoonerKnight
4/16/2011, 07:48 PM
Are you for real? Shirley, someone is paying you to utter those talking points, right?

Why would they have to pay him? Anyone who thinks for themselves or has read this budget plan passed by the GOP ran house can see that they care more for the rich than the average Joe! Whatever happened to that Joe the plumber guy? LOL!

But hey if I was GE and getting back billions of dollars without paying taxes I'd support republicans as well. :rolleyes:

SoonerKnight
4/16/2011, 08:49 PM
This budget improves incentives for job creators to work, invest, and innovate in the
United States by lowering the corporate rate from 35 percent to a much more competitive 25 percent.
House Budget Committee | April 5, 2011

And for the rich:

Proposing to consolidate tax brackets and lower tax rates, with a top rate of 25 percent.

His assumptions are flawed and this budget will bring more debt!

soonercoop1
4/17/2011, 09:00 AM
to vote democrat, third party or not vote is tantamount to giving up. Some of the republicans are good people, doing the right things, and the only hope we have of turning things around.

IMO, the Hard Left actually WANTS a revolution, and are not going to temper their assault on our laws and economy.

Which Repubs are "good people"? Which Repubs would actually do what is necessary without the rhetoric? Ryan? Herman Cain? Palin? No other possible candidates would do what is necessary as they are part of the elites. Romney, no. Huckabee, no. Gingrich, no. Trump, no. They all talk a good game but thats about it. The liberal progressives may want a revolution but I'm not sure they realize most of the military would not be behind their efforts. Voting the "same" people in election after election is..."Insanity is repeating the same mistakes and expecting different results" .

Gandalf_The_Grey
4/17/2011, 12:13 PM
I want to see Trump with O'Reilly, he would get his ***...

StoopTroup
4/17/2011, 12:41 PM
The fact that Trump and NBC don't just allow his Son and Daughter to replace him on the Show so he can Run for POTUS speak volumes as to how serious he is in being POTUS.

The BS about him not being able to run is just BS IMO.

His strategy as a Deal Maker has always been to sometimes get involved in Deals just to see how far one side or another will go to try and save their ***. In this case....I believe the ones he is challenging are Republican. Everyone is focusing on what he's saying about Obama's birth certificate but the real challenge he's making is the Republican Party IMO.

4/17/2011, 02:15 PM
Which Repubs are "good people"? Which Repubs would actually do what is necessary without the rhetoric? Ryan? Herman Cain? Palin? No other possible candidates would do what is necessary as they are part of the elites. Romney, no. Huckabee, no. Gingrich, no. Trump, no. They all talk a good game but thats about it. The liberal progressives may want a revolution but I'm not sure they realize most of the military would not be behind their efforts. Voting the "same" people in election after election is..."Insanity is repeating the same mistakes and expecting different results" .I think any of the people you mentioned would vote for overturning Obamacare, if congress tried to do it. They would also go along with lots of measures to at least partially curtail govt. spending. If Obama or Hillry are elected in '12, we will indeed become a vastly different country than the one in which we grew up, IMO.

SoonerNate
4/17/2011, 03:10 PM
The fact that Trump and NBC don't just allow his Son and Daughter to replace him on the Show so he can Run for POTUS speak volumes as to how serious he is in being POTUS.

The BS about him not being able to run is just BS IMO.

His strategy as a Deal Maker has always been to sometimes get involved in Deals just to see how far one side or another will go to try and save their ***. In this case....I believe the ones he is challenging are Republican. Everyone is focusing on what he's saying about Obama's birth certificate but the real challenge he's making is the Republican Party IMO.

No doubt. He is NOT running for President.