PDA

View Full Version : So this is why the PAC 10 wanted Colorado

Dan Thompson
4/13/2011, 05:21 PM
to join their conference

http://www.denverpost.com/breakingnews/ci_17836079

agoo758
4/13/2011, 05:25 PM
And that's why they suck at football. Bunch of unfocused unmotivated, going-nowhere pieces of ****. How Mccarthy survived more than 1 month there is beyond me.

Soonerson1975
4/13/2011, 05:27 PM
And that's why they suck at football. Bunch of unfocused unmotivated, going-nowhere pieces of ****. How Mccarthy survived more than 1 month there is beyond me.

It's because his daughter was screwing the whole football team.

agoo758
4/13/2011, 05:40 PM
That letter that he sent to that quarterback after he got her pregnant really shows what a unbelievable guy he is, and if I were that quarterback, I would have halled off *** to antartica without even packing. :mad:

texaspokieokie
4/13/2011, 06:05 PM
That letter that he sent to that quarterback after he got her pregnant really shows what a unbelievable guy he is, and if I were that quarterback, I would have halled off *** to antartica without even packing. :mad:

instead, he died.

King Crimson
4/13/2011, 06:41 PM
i don't think McCarthy ever lost a game at CU.

BOOMERBRADLEY
4/13/2011, 06:51 PM
Boulder is an awesome place to visit. When I lived in Denver I would visit pretty often but I would never live there.

It's one of those places you have to see to believe. You might hear stories about hippies everywhere but the stories are all true

olevetonahill
4/13/2011, 06:53 PM
HMMM , Smoke , Beer, Hawt wimmens. Yea that just aint worth a shat:rolleyes:

BOOMERBRADLEY
4/13/2011, 06:56 PM
Like most D1 colleges there are a lot of hot girls but not as many as you would think.

Most prefer to have hairy arm pits

King Crimson
4/13/2011, 06:59 PM
most of the hairy-pit women here hate Reagan, Pontiac Firebird t-tops, every song on the first Boston album, and America.

BoomerJ
4/13/2011, 07:07 PM
most of the hairy-pit women here hate Reagan, Pontiac Firebird t-tops, every song on the first Boston album, and America.

LOL.

olevetonahill
4/13/2011, 07:09 PM

Hey with the hairy pits at least ya got a place to keep yer feet warm on those cold nights while yer busy at the Y:hot: :D

King Crimson
4/13/2011, 07:13 PM
Hey with the hairy pits at least ya got a place to keep yer feet warm on those cold nights while yer busy at the Y:hot: :D

this is an upside down 64+5 reference. and an admission you are kind of short, in height. i would never impugn a man's other measurement [cough], as it were. that's not good bro form.

yes? busy at the Y. hehe.

Leroy Lizard
4/13/2011, 07:26 PM
Coincidence, maybe?

First-year coach Jon Embree told junior defensive end Forrest West and two others they will not be part of the program. Last week, Embree said a number of players have not shown a commitment.

Leading up to Saturday's spring game, Embree said, "If they can't play and are not doing what they're supposed to do academically and they're not doing some other things and buying into the program, they won't be here."

Read more: CU coach Jon Embree names Tyler Hansen starting QB - The Denver Post http://www.denverpost.com/sports/ci_17831061?source=pop#ixzz1JS7psiNY
Read The Denver Post's Terms of Use of its content: http://www.denverpost.com/termsofuse

olevetonahill
4/13/2011, 07:28 PM
this is an upside down 64+5 reference. and an admission you are kind of short, in height. i would never impugn a man's other measurement [cough], as it were. that's not good bro form.

Short? why ya aint ever Drawed yer knees up?throw them feet in there and keep em warm.:hot:

OUstud
4/13/2011, 07:53 PM
Like most D1 colleges there are a lot of hot girls but not as many as you would think.

Most prefer to have hairy arm pits

I got an excused absence my senior year to take a college visit there. It was the weekend we lost to CU in Hawkins' second year. Lots of pierced, tatted-up, hairy wimmens holding hands. Barely saw any hawtties.

ouwasp
4/13/2011, 08:04 PM
I went to Boulder a couple summers ago for a seminar at CU. One evening I was walking downtown, enjoying the sidewalk entertainment. A terrific Beatles tribute band started singing Back in the USSR. I can't believe how many old folks I saw singing along with great gusto!

Pinkos :mad:

But Boulder was nice place to visit.

agoo758
4/14/2011, 01:25 AM
instead, he died.

I am aware of that, doesn't excuse him for his actions.

agoo758
4/14/2011, 01:27 AM
HMMM , Smoke , Beer, Hawt wimmens. Yea that just aint worth a shat:rolleyes:

I guess for one who has no further motivation than to smoke, drink, and get AIDS from a hippy chick, it's not so bad.

olevetonahill
4/14/2011, 06:44 AM
I guess for one who has no further motivation than to smoke, drink, and get AIDS from a hippy chick, it's not so bad.

Dont make me a BAD person :P

dynersooner
4/14/2011, 03:46 PM
ssssssoooooooooooooo, posters on this board have been reduced to bashing the #1 party school in the nation?

seems about right...

tfoolry
4/14/2011, 04:30 PM

Sounds more like a 59 + 10 reference; assuming olevet has 10 toes :D

BoulderSooner79
4/14/2011, 10:28 PM
I moved to Boulder right after graduation from OU and it's a great place to live. My daughter was born and raised there and she is a wonderful young woman now and nothing could make me happier*.

*number 8 for OU football would make me pretty happy, though.

Jacie
4/15/2011, 09:26 AM
You know Boulder is a party school because whenever you tell someone that you went there, the first thing they ask is, 'Did you graduate?'"

Sounds like the place I want to invest $160,000+ in my child for a chance they will earn a degree . . .

SoonerLB
4/15/2011, 01:10 PM
Short? Why ya aint ever drawed yer knees up, throwed them feet in there, and used that new found leverage to release yer tongue from the vortex created by frenzied luv stuff? :hot:

FIFY! :D

IB4OU2
4/15/2011, 01:40 PM

MacCarthy went to CU and hated Commies too?

McCartney...

FlaBuff
4/16/2011, 07:31 PM
I am aware of that, doesn't excuse him for his actions.

I think it's pretty amazing that the 2nd sin-less person would announce his presence on a football message board. Thank you Agoo, we all better for your flawless example. Truly a pre-Easter miracle.

usaosooner
4/16/2011, 07:36 PM
Going to miss that roadtrip :(

Sirus
4/16/2011, 11:39 PM

You mean they don't like hillbillies? Well then they better move out of Oklahoma.