PDA

View Full Version : 1000 Ways to Die

cccasooner2
4/12/2011, 02:55 PM
Any fans of this show here? I get it on Spike. One of my favorites was the doc that died when he cauterized his own lungs. He was cauterizing something in a pole dancer's colon when she farted and he inhaled at the same time. Apparently she gorged herself with a chili dog before the surgery.

saucysoonergal
4/12/2011, 03:05 PM
This show is not appropriate for children.

C&CDean
4/12/2011, 03:09 PM
99.9% bull**** I'm thinking.

Boomer.....
4/12/2011, 03:13 PM
99.9% bull**** I'm thinking.

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Is_the_deaths_in_the_show_1000_Ways_to_Die_true

Mississippi Sooner
4/12/2011, 03:15 PM
The stripper just didn't have the chili dog in its proper form.

Peach Fuzz
4/12/2011, 03:18 PM
They do have some crazy stuff on that show... some are just completely retarded ways to die... lol @ the Jap couple that ****ed each other to death... lucky SOB

saucysoonergal
4/12/2011, 03:18 PM
My kids are scarred for life from the lady eating the dirt the hippie pooped in.

This is banned at my house.

Boomer.....
4/12/2011, 03:25 PM
Manswers might be a more appropriate show.

saucysoonergal
4/12/2011, 03:27 PM
Manswers might be a more appropriate show.

uh, yeah, no shows besides Star Wars will be allowed off of Spike for my kids!!!

;)

jumperstop
4/12/2011, 03:27 PM
It's funny enough to watch every few weeks before I go to bed. Not my favorite by any means though.

Viking Kitten
4/12/2011, 03:29 PM
Agree on Dean's statement it's a load of crap. They recently aired one on breast implants exploding in an airplane at high altitude. Mythbusters has already called bullsh*t on that.

RE: Not appropriate for children... I'm not really super duper sensitive about what my kids watch, but I was a tad peeved when I took my kids into Schlotsky's and they had the aforementioned breast implant episode on in the dining room. Lost my appetite pretty quick.

jumperstop
4/12/2011, 03:32 PM
Agree on Dean's statement it's a load of crap. They recently aired one on breast implants exploding in an airplane at high altitude. Mythbusters has already called bullsh*t on that.

RE: Not appropriate for children... I'm not really super duper sensitive about what my kids watch, but I was a tad peeved when I took my kids into Schlotsky's and they had the aforementioned breast implant episode on in the dining room. Lost my appetite pretty quick.

I would have talked to the manager. Family friendly eating environment...tell the stupid employees to watch tv when they get home.

Viking Kitten
4/12/2011, 03:33 PM
I'm guessing the pimply faced manager was the one who turned it on.

saucysoonergal
4/12/2011, 03:34 PM
pimply faced manager

That alone would put me off my meal. Another thing, why do they have people with cold sores and giant warts on their hands handing me my food?

3rdgensooner
4/12/2011, 03:37 PM
I've never watched it.

Does it include this at the beginning?

http://www.worldstopbrands.com/_mm/_d/_ext2/51240/s_Tv%20Ratings%20Tv%20Ma01.gif

Peach Fuzz
4/12/2011, 03:38 PM
That alone would put me off my meal. Another thing, why do they have people with cold sores and giant warts on their hands handing me my food?

ugh no ****... worked with a server Sunday who has the case of cold sore simplex b... people weren't too happy about that

mgsooner
I think Spike airs more worthless and idiotic programming than just about any network out there.

cantwait48
pimply faced manager"

where do you think they get the gravy?

NormanPride
4/12/2011, 03:39 PM
Because that's the secret ingredient.

Peach Fuzz
4/12/2011, 03:40 PM
pimply faced manager"

god, what an ******* ;)

Viking Kitten
4/12/2011, 03:47 PM

Dammit Saucy. I still can't spek you. Apparently I don't spread it around enough. Surprising, I know.

cccasooner2
4/12/2011, 04:00 PM
My kids are scarred for life from the lady eating the dirt the hippie pooped in.

This is banned at my house.

It's an educational program meant to teach kids not to eat poop or the dirt the people pooped in. It was a little over the top using hippie poop (kids wouldn't even know what they were) and is probably why your kids were "scarred for life". Sit down with them and explain what a hippie is and that they are not to be feared, I'm sure they will recover.

cccasooner2
4/12/2011, 04:03 PM
pimply faced manager"

A Monk fan!

saucysoonergal
4/12/2011, 04:12 PM
It's an educational program meant to teach kids not to eat poop or the dirt the people pooped in. It was a little over the top using hippie poop (kids wouldn't even know what they were) and is probably why your kids were "scarred for life". Sit down with them and explain what a hippie is and that they are not to be feared, I'm sure they will recover.

No its more like "you eat hippie poo" then "no you eat hippie poo". It was more than I could stand.

reflector
4/12/2011, 04:34 PM
I liked the one where the lady swallowed tapeworms to lose weight.

Mississippi Sooner
4/12/2011, 04:44 PM
I liked the one where the lady swallowed tapeworms to lose weight.

Ya know, that's actually been a fad several times in the last hundred years.

http://digitallydelicious.files.wordpress.com/2008/10/tapeworms1.jpg

OhU1
4/12/2011, 04:48 PM

How did this dining misadventure happen? :pop: >>>>> :eek:

MR2-Sooner86
4/12/2011, 05:05 PM
Some of the deaths are just urban legends from over the years but some are real. To the people saying it's fake they've obviously never heard of the Darwin Awards.

Besides, I can easily see people dying in several of those situations. It's funny to see the gene pool get a chlorine tablet dropped in every now and again.

jumperstop
4/12/2011, 05:15 PM

My store manager at Taco Mayo in high shcool had some flakey skin disease. Nastiest thing ever, if the customers only knew. One of the first nights when I didn't know how to make my own food he offered to make something for me, I declined....

Viking Kitten
4/12/2011, 05:24 PM
You know what else is super gross about Taco Mayo? The food at Taco Mayo.

jumperstop
4/12/2011, 05:29 PM
You know what else is super gross about Taco Mayo? The food at Taco Mayo.

It's good if you were the one making it...making sure it didn't have any contamination from the freezer to my mouth. They have good quesadillas and nachos, anything with beef or beans stay away from. We kept our dehydrated beans before adding the water in a 20 gallon trash can..it had a lid, but still a bit nasty. My buddy who also worked there told me a few months back, this is years after it happened, but the first week he worked there he didn't know we had a bean bucket...just thought it was a trash can. :O

cccasooner2
4/12/2011, 05:37 PM
...just thought it was a trash can. :O

OMG, ROFLMAO. Thanks for the tears.

StoopTroup
4/13/2011, 11:22 AM

Ran across some comedy show at the end of something I DVR'd...

Comic is saying...."I'm not very good with the Ladies but last night....I was in this bar and talking to this gal. Things were going very well and then she started rubbing her breast implants all over me....What was so weird was.....she hadn't had them implanted yet.

crawfish
4/13/2011, 01:53 PM
How many of these intersect with the ways to leave your lover?

GDC
4/13/2011, 07:17 PM
High on shrooms, a man stumbles across a "Furry Sex Party" in the desert and tries to get in on the action, with a real bear. Oops.

http://www.spike.com/video-clips/o0i2tl/1000-ways-to-die-em-bear-assed