PDA

View Full Version : Don't you feel safer?

sappstuf
4/12/2011, 08:13 AM
ba030UmbkCo

olevetonahill
4/12/2011, 08:23 AM
Now Little girl you just stand here and Im gonna make sure your Mommy and every one is safe.
Signed the Local pedophile :rolleyes:

tcrb
4/12/2011, 08:28 AM
Training for the next generation to be a nation of sheep.

olevetonahill
4/12/2011, 08:30 AM
I doubt Ill ever Fly anywhere again. Thats shats ridiculous :rolleyes:

C&CDean
4/12/2011, 08:58 AM
I get into arguments every so often with liberal pansies who make comments like "well I'm just glad they're checking everybody because it makes me feel so much safer when I fly."

I usually say "so, you feel safer when they let 3 ragheads skate right through, then strip search your granny?" The standard response is "well you know, I saw on CNN that the terrorists like to use little children and grannies to carry their explosives and it's only fair that these people get checked too." I usually respond with "are you a ****ing idiot? Do you really believe what you're saying? Do you really feel safer with a bunch of semi-high school educated, mouth-breathing drones patting you down? Do you really think that will stop some terrorist from blowing up a plane? Are you really that stupid?"

The standard response is "mumble, mumble, mumble..." with a quivering lower lip. Meh. Stupid people.

yermom
4/12/2011, 09:03 AM
They aren't just looking for bombs.

If they are going to search anyone they should search kids and grannies too.

Of course, they also like to "randomly" pick people that they think won't resist much.

olevetonahill
4/12/2011, 09:04 AM
You Have to Fly Dean, I dont. I refuse to put up with that nonsense.
Ill Drive If I ever have to travel anywhere.

I flew to Cal. a few years ago and it wernt to bad then, Just toss yer shoes and every thing out yer pockets into a basket and walk thru the Metal Detector
I wore slip on sandals and had packed every thing I didnt need close at hand in my Bag and checked that.

Like i said with all the carp they are starting new , I cant see a reason for me to ever fly anywhere again .

olevetonahill
4/12/2011, 09:05 AM
They aren't just looking for bombs.

If they are going to search anyone they should search kids and grannies too.

Of course, they also like to "randomly" pick people that they think won't resist much.

If they aint lookin fer Bombs, what the **** they lookin for?To make sure ya got on clean panties?:rolleyes:

JohnnyMack
4/12/2011, 09:07 AM
If they aint lookin fer Bombs, what the **** they lookin for?To make sure ya got on clean panties?:rolleyes:

Are you hitting on me?

olevetonahill
4/12/2011, 09:10 AM
Are you hitting on me?

Hell after , Mongo, STEP an Dean have had you . I couldn't do you any good :O

3rdgensooner
4/12/2011, 09:15 AM
I get into arguments every so often with liberal pansies .
Are liberals the only people who ever disagree with you?

JohnnyMack
4/12/2011, 09:16 AM
Back to the original video, is it a stupid policy? Absolutely. Was that child groped or touched inappropriately by the TSA agent? No. I thought the agent did a very professional job.

sappstuf
4/12/2011, 09:16 AM
Of course after you get on the plane the damn French start pushing you around....

2StZVDUck9M

C&CDean
4/12/2011, 09:26 AM
Are liberals the only people who ever disagree with you?

That's really not a very smart question, but I'll semi-address it.

Nah, all sorts of people disagree with me. In this case, it happens to be stupid liberals who feel the need to be falsely protected by their government.

I fly a lot. My opinion? Profile. Like a mother****er. Doing what they're doing now isn't going to stop a determined terrorist. I suppose profiling probably won't either since the next airplane that gets blown up will probably be shot down by some type of SAM, or they'll poison the water, or gas the Metro, or something like that.

NormanPride
4/12/2011, 09:43 AM
Why not just take the scan?

tcrb
4/12/2011, 09:44 AM
Profiling has worked well for the Israelis. I think it's been about 40 years since they've had a terrorist problem on their airline.

C&CDean
4/12/2011, 09:49 AM
Profiling has worked well for the Israelis. I think it's been about 40 years since they've had a terrorist problem on their airline.

oh the horror!! how unfair!! you racist!!

Meh.

Profiling is VERY effective. Uncomfortable? Sure. Unfair? Maybe. But so is having your child fondled by a TSA perv. What's the whole point of all this security? That's right, preventing a terrorist attack on an airplane. Who does this kind of ****? That's right, those guys. Pretty simple. Of course now one of the leftistas is going to post a picture of Timothy McVeigh as the poster boy of terrorism in the world. Again, meh.

pphilfran
4/12/2011, 09:51 AM
The week after 9/11 I flew one way to Boston..one little carry on bag..

There was a family of four in front of me..parents and two kids of about 8 and 10 years...the family was taken to the side and everything was searched...I think they even ask them who was the current Yankees 3rd baseman...

I was waved right through...

C&CDean
4/12/2011, 09:53 AM
The week after 9/11 I flew one way to Boston..one little carry on bag..

There was a family of four in front of me..parents and two kids of about 8 and 10 years...the family was taken to the side and everything was searched...I think they even ask them who was the current Yankees 3rd baseman...

I was waved right through...

You must be dark, swarthy, and have a really bitchen beard.

yermom
4/12/2011, 09:57 AM

they mentioned drugs in the video

sappstuf
4/12/2011, 09:57 AM
5S9H6RO0bKA&

AlbqSooner
4/12/2011, 07:45 PM
WTF is wrong with these people? My tax dollars - and yours - at work. BLEH!

The mention of drugs was the mom telling whoever was taping that she thought they were going to drug test the 6 year old.

Granted the TSA agent was quite professional in her duties, but her duties are assinine.

SoonerNate
4/12/2011, 07:56 PM
This is flat out phucking sick. When will the American people say enough is enough?

This is phucking UNBELIEVABLE.:mad:

waynepayne
4/12/2011, 07:58 PM
You must be dark, swarthy, and have a really bitchen beard.

pphil I think you might remember this one

crystal light + computer screen = just happened.

;)

SoonerNate
4/12/2011, 08:02 PM
IHzKxtwuGzo

AlboSooner
4/12/2011, 08:03 PM
There may not be a more incompetent agency in the US, than TSA. I've voted against these techniques with my dollar: drive everywhere, fly only if absolutely necessary.

It's ironic than a Putin-owned media outlet is complaining about governmental control.

caseysooner
4/12/2011, 08:05 PM
Thank the muslims

SoonerNate
4/12/2011, 08:07 PM
When Bush did it all hell broke lose (deservingly so).

When Obama does it the media dares even whisper about it. Look at where I had to go to find the story I just posted. Not an American news agency. Hmmm.

We truly do have a state run media in this nation. I never thought I'd see this in my country but it has happened.

cccasooner2
4/12/2011, 08:09 PM
Better to let 100 Jumbos go down and a few more towers that can't hold their jet fuel than to inconvenience me.

SoonerNate
4/12/2011, 08:11 PM
Better to let 100 Jumbos go down and a few more towers that can't hold their jet fuel than to inconvenience me.

They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety."- Benjamin Franklin, 1775...

http://www.tobaccouse.info/wp-content/uploads/2010/02/obama_smoking.png

AlboSooner
4/12/2011, 08:14 PM
Those who give up freedom for security will find neither

The point is, if people who are supposed to connect the dots, actually connected the dots, we wouldn't even be having this convo.

What upsets me is this.

Tennet FAILS at his job = medal, writes book bashing the guy who gave him medal

average American has nothing to do with Tennet's FAILURE = groping party at the airport.

It's goes beyond mere inconvenience. How bad is it, when the father of that Nigeran guy actually told the US: hey my son is up to no good, and they still let him in the airplane.....

okie52
4/12/2011, 08:14 PM
Those who give up freedom for security will find neither

That applies in every situation?

Fraggle145
4/12/2011, 08:16 PM
That's really not a very smart question, but I'll semi-address it.

Nah, all sorts of people disagree with me. In this case, it happens to be stupid liberals who feel the need to be falsely protected by their government.

I fly a lot. My opinion? Profile. Like a mother****er. Doing what they're doing now isn't going to stop a determined terrorist. I suppose profiling probably won't either since the next airplane that gets blown up will probably be shot down by some type of SAM, or they'll poison the water, or gas the Metro, or something like that.

Israelis do it and they dont seem to have too many problems with planes...

Whatever happened to the people that sued em about having to get groped?

cccasooner2
4/12/2011, 08:23 PM
"They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety."- Benjamin Franklin, 1775"

I think he was referring to blow jobs.

SoonerNate
4/12/2011, 08:25 PM
Someone wake me in 2012 when this nightmare is over

<